you can look right thru me, walk on by me
She had returned to these lands, where Talisien had said Deuce lived. His mother. So she had nephews and a niece somewhere. Her sister was a mother, a mate. A lover to someone. She had a whole family she didn't know about now. It was disconcerting, really. She'd been looking for a wnderer, as mother had said Deuce was. And had found instead, a housewife, asd the humans phrased it.

She stopped at the borders, letting her sweet Irish voice ring out. Deuce. I am here. I have news for you. Deuce was here somewhere, the dark woman would find her. She had to, it was her mission in life since Mother and father had died.
WC: 333

Day had passed since he told Deuce to leave, days had passed since he had last seen Colibri, all of his pups where growing up and didn't need him, day had passed since Lucifer really felt like his old self, the pack was spreading out dealing with other issues. It had been a long time since they had all just gathered for no real reason. The packs number where low, they where on the border of being a pack and just being a group of wolves that want to be a pack. The black male took a walk around the borders. There hadn't been an awful lot of wolves looking for a pack or a place to rest there restless head.

Hearing the Irish accent from a female, the dark male looped around the borders again the male spotted her, her dark coat, and her bi-colored eyes where like his pups mother. The blue eyed male looked up and down she was like Deuce...but of a different pelt color. The male was lost as to why she was looking for the packs first and only exile member."She no longer around here, is there something I can help you with?"

He didn't sit down, nor did he let this lady in front of him know of his rank. He would let her tell him all that she needed to tell him, there was enough friction between the lands, the last thing that this leader was wanting to do was let some one in that would bring harm to the members that laid inside these borders. He prided him-self in protecting the member that these lands did offer a home to. He watched her, not letting much slip past his sights, she was a pretty little thing, surely so one Deuce knew before the two of them where mates. Surely it must have slipped her mind to let her friends around the lands to know that she was with out a pack now.
((This is gonna be our plotted joining thread, right? LOL))

She eyed the male with dismay. Deuce wasn't here? Where is she? I've come a long way to give her some very important news. Her accent was thich, her voice trembled uncertainly. Surely she hadn't found her sister, only to lose her again. Her tail yucked neatly against her legs as she looked sorrowfully at the male. She realized she'd been a bit abrupt, so she hastened to cover herself before he decided she shouldn't be here.

I'be been searching for Deuce for well night two years now. We shared a father, taliesin Dir. When he passed me mum sent me to find her and let her know that pa had passed on. I came all the way from Eire to see her. I seen her son, taliesin, and he said that she lived here. A also met her grandson Sirius, an he also told me she was here. She burst into tears, feeling defeated.

I've spent half my life lookin' for a woman who can't be found!
WC: 324

The male shifted around she was able to name one of the sons, Deuce favorite. Though there was another one, one that was always over looked in Deuce eyes. Noah, poor little Noah was always at the short end of the stick. He was always causing trouble just like he was at that age, Lucifer marked it up to youthful wonder. He had the same bit to life and turned out sorta okay. Lucifer shifted around upon his feet as he looked at her. Her eyes where oddly like the females she was searching for, but she was of a black coat and not a white.

Lucifer wasn't going to shame Deuce name no matter who it was, she was a member of the pack at one point and no matter what happened, no matter what drama that happened, she shouldn't be shamed at least not by his mouth. Lucifer gave a nod, he could pity her for not being able to find the one woman that she was looking for. "She should be coming back around soon. She likes to visit with her two boys."

Lucifer sat down, looking at her, they where low on members, and she seemed like she had a good heart if she was willing to travel this far just to find one lady Lucifer couldn't help but to think why not. "So M'dear other then hunting for Deuce, what had driven you to stop here?" She had to process some fine tuned skills of hunting, scouting or something. Lucifer wanted to offer her a place in the pack, but wasn't going to say any thing with out hearing what he wanted to hear. He wanted to know if she could help the pack, work and live as one with a group of people that she never meet, well other then Lucifer. Lucifer wanted to know that she wouldn't bring in the drama that Deuce was bring to the lands.
She sniffled, wiping her eyes, then smoothing her skirt. She felt raw, embarrassed by her outburst. She looked at the ground, not wanting to look up, at this nice male's face. I apologize for my unseemly outburst, she murmured musically. She was rather impatint with herself about that sort of thing.

"She should be coming back around soon. She likes to visit with her two boys." Hope flared again, bright. If she'd be comin' back, could I maybe stay here? She looked up suddenly, exhuberant with joy. I'd earn my keep. I can plant and fish and sew. I know a lot of the old stories fro me da'. I'd entertain the pups.

Her tail wagged back and forth, now, stirring up small puffs of dust from where she sat cross legged on the ground.