tearing at the seams
Set in the dampwoods, close to the waste/shore. He is changing for the first time, still mostly lupus now. c: I don't mind whether someone (or multiple someone's) pops in that's friendly or unfriendly, so long as Trent gets to keep his vitals. :p

[html]

Things had not been well for Trent. He'd been feeling nauseous and pained for days now. Ever since that strange encounter before he'd come here. Meeting Sebastian had spun Trent's world around, and he'd been injected with all this new information. Truth was, the thought of becoming a vicious flesh-eating werewolf wasn't exactly something Trent aspired. The thought horrified him, especially when he considered the pain that no doubt came paired with the shift. The sickening cracks of Sebastian's bones were still fresh on his mind.

What was worse, Trent hadn't yet found a pack. He'd expected it to be a piece of cake, but of course that had been another one of his dumb assumptions. His mother always did tell him he had to stop living in a fantasy world. Now he was going to pay for it, no doubt.

Pain shot through Trent's back as he trotted through the forest and he sank to the ground near a tall tree, curled himself up at its base. I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want to die... But why did it feel like he was dying so damned much?

Fear ruled over the coyote-wolf hybrid, and he could hear bones crack. The sound was disgusting, especially because he knew these were his bones, and Trent's bony chest heaved, what little contents his stomach contained unhappy with their host's changes. Unable to contain himself and save what nutrients they might've provided him, Trent threw up, still curled up beneath the tree.

Laying in a puddle of his own stomach contents with his head while his body felt like it was tearing at the seams, Trent wasn't sure he could've felt any less dignified. Drool and vomit dribbled off his chin as his body convulsed and he kept himself clenched in a ball while he screamed for his life. He probably would've screamed a plea not to die, but since he could feel nothing but mind-numbing fear and what felt like pain, it came out as nothing more than a loud, nonsensical screaming.

[/html]
[html]

WC:485+ / Hope ya don't mind an Alaki jumping in :3.

Drifting outside of Anathema lands, the grey Rakeeb relaxed his grip upon the mares reigns and allowed the blue sabino mare to go wherever she wished; it had been awhile since he'd taken Hibiki out for a decent ride and so for once he was allowing the mare to run the show. Hovering above at times or flying ahead Beyaz kept watch for his master and his master's steed, the albino crow in a surprisingly useful mood for once. Towering above him the deciduous trees that filled the damp woods seemed to stretch up higher than usual or maybe it was a simple figment of his imagination and nothing had truly changed since his last visit. Sitting upon her back with little to do then stare at the scenery he allowed his mind and focus to shift away from his surroundings and consumed himself in darker thoughts.

Only days has passed and he was still struggling to wrap his head around the fact that he was another year older; no longer the one year old pup. And yet, he had had no one to celebrate with, no one to spend the day with and he'd spent the entire day within his room on his own; even Miwa had disappeared off somewhere, occupying herself with whatever the strange child did. Days had passed and slowly his mood had been dropping and growing more volatile, for that very morning he'd snapped and came close to striking at Miwa over something trivial.

A shudder rippled through his tall frame at the memory; he'd almost hit a child for no reason, his own daughter at that. It was clear something was wrong with him, that he needed help, needed someone to talk to, someone who could tell him what to do with himself and yet he had no one, he was alone. And it was all his own fault; he'd isolated himself, it was by his own actions that now that he truly needed someone to confine in that he had no one.

His grip upon the mares reigns tightened and his head flashed up as Beyaz cawed loudly, altering his cause he followed the bird whom had seemingly spotted someone or something. Applying pressure to the mares sides, Hibiki picked up her pace and soon enough he came across the scent of a stranger, blue eyes then falling upon the curled up form of another going through his shift. Pulling lightly on the reigns he brought the mare to a halt and peered down at the stranger; no mercy for the others pain, his expression blank and emotionless.

Jumping from the mare's back, he landed lightly and stood beside the mare silently waiting for the change to finish; although he wasn't sure if he would be any help, he felt compelled to at least stick around and make sure the male was okay after getting through the change.

<style type="text/css">
.crazkey1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:10px; margin:5px;}
.crazkey1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.crazkey1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.crazkey1 {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2b2kpi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #670000; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572125; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
not at all, thank you for joining! Big Grin

[html]

The approach of another barely went noticed at first; Trent was so absorbed into his own pain and his own mind, his sense of scent consumed and clouded by the heavy smell of his own vomit, that he didn't even register at first. When he did notice the other, it was because he opened his eyes and saw someone stare at him. Trent didn't register the emptiness in the others' expression, didn't register a lot more than the fact that there was someone staring at him to begin with. He had to have been there for minutes, but it might as well have been seconds — or hours, for that matter.

With pleading, helpless eyes the shifting luperci glanced up at the other, vaguely aware of the pathetic impression he had to make, vaguely aware of the handsome features the observer held. R-run! Trent squeaked with a high-pitched voice, completely unaware that there wouldn't be a crazy full-moon soul-take-over involved with his shift. He was afraid and convinced that he would lose control of his mind and soul and that he'd stand up to try and rip the next best passer-by to pieces. Probably should've asked Sebastian for a bit more information when he'd had the chance, had he not been in such thick denial at the time. I — I'm g-gonna change, and I don't want to hurt you... In hindsight, when he found out he wouldn't change into a slobbering crazy soul-eating werewolf, Trent would probably feel like an idiot, but for now this belief only fueled his fear of changing and his belief that he was being punished for what he was.

Gathering his strength, Trent managed to pull the front of his body off the ground. He cried in a pain that was mostly in his mind rather than a reality as his body changed further, long cinnamon-dusted mane falling down his back and his arms and paws slowly extending. It was a slow and painful process for Trent, and as the pain and fear gripped his mind the stranger was momentarily forgotten.

[/html]
[html]

WC:523+ :3 Nicest Alaki's been in awhile. Oh, and heads up that he's not blinded/scarred on the left side of his face atm; happens start of Jan :3 I just put his new graphics up early to confuse everyone xD

Wrinkling up his nose, he glanced away from the male's curled up form as the fowl smell of vomit seeped through the air, hitting him all of a sudden and causing his stomach to heave slightly. Unpleasant as it was he slowly pushed himself through the urge to add his stomach's contents to the others and silently watched as the other continued to proceed with what he could only guess was the first males shift. Strange as it was that he was actually concerned about the another’s well being, a rare sense of patience and calm settled over the grey Rakeeb and soon his eyes were tinted with poorly concealed pity for the others pain. So long ago it seemed he'd had his first shift, the details escaping him; since then shifting had been easy, natural. He was born luperci and so he'd never questioned his ability to shift, seeing each form for it's benefits and downfalls and choosing the most suitable one for each situation. Being a luperci or as others referred to as werewolves was useful and practical; the young samurai couldn't comprehend why anyone would not want to be gifted with the ability to choose ones form, the only reason he could see for one not to desire the capability of shifting was that they were messed up in the head.

Time continued to pass and it seemed as if the other's shift would never be completed. Blue eyes fell upon the others finally noting the pleading look of the male, the helplessness and possible fear. Dark ears swirled forward, listening to the others voice irrational fears and slowly understanding dawned on him; it was a guess, but it seemed the male had no idea that the change was just one swapping forms; one's personality did not change. Slowly he padded closer towards the male and crouched before him, oblivious to what he may be stood in and placed a jean covered knee on upon the ground for support and reached out, a dark hand hovering over the others form in an unsure manner. Cautiously, as if the male before him was made of shattered glass, he placed a hand upon the others shoulder; watching for the other to pull away or not. “Hmph” he breathed out a heavy sigh, his mind made up “Doubt you could do much damage to me so don't worry yourself about my well being” he explained, completely disregarding the strange males fears. “You need to relax. Ain't nothin' gonna happen to you even when you change so stop over thinking and just let yourself change.” he instructed the other, hoping the male would listen to his words.

If only the other would calm down and allow himself to change, things would go a lot more smoothly for the unknown male and the grey Rakeeb could only help that the other understood what he was trying to explain; although he was sure that once the cinnamon male made it through his first shift he would understand then, but until then he racked his brains for a way to calm the other down; failing miserably at doing so.

Image courtesy of Metassus@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_MeanKey2 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_MeanKey2 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_MeanKey2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#22381b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_MeanKey2 {background-color:#c6d1aa; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #949b78; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6123/pains.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:118px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_MeanKey2-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Ok, thanks for letting me know! Smile Trent is going to feel like such a derp after this. :3

[html]

Instead of leaving, like Trent had suggested him to, the male came closer. He normally would've likely have recoiled away from the touch, but in his darkest moment, his mind blogged with fear and pain, Trent couldn't help himself but to savour the touch to his shoulder. This other he did not know, a luperci like he was becoming, was his only certainty in the harsh world right now. Trent felt like nothing was certain as he tore at the seams, bones and muscles expanding. Nothing was certain, but the touch of the other was definitely there, definitely real. Trent needed something real at that moment, and so he did not shy away from it like he might've normally, even though he still feared hurting the other once he'd shifted.

The voice was soothing, another real and solid thing in Trent's revolting world, and every word that was spoken, however neglient of his feelings it was, Trent clung to as if it was his final hope. Eyes rolled up to look at the male as he spoke of the lack of personality change. The meaning of the words slowly drifted into the cracks of Trent's mind, and he could only hope it to be true.

He tried to take a deep breath, and again, and continued to look up at the stranger's face. Trent hoped that the hand on his shoulder wouldn't go away, that the face he was looking up at wouldn't vanish in thin air as a mirage. Right now, this was all he needed. T-talk... Please. The words came out shaky and hoarse, and with that pleading, helpless look still in his eyes Trent looked up at the stranger. He needed someone to pull him through this and keep him here, on this world, solid.

Paws gripped at his own chest as he continued to change and his legs and arms extended. The paws slowly extended and grew into fingers clenching at the fur on his chest and long, orange-brown mane extended down his back as his change proceeded and he as almost in optime form, still laying on the ground like a helpless child.

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 445Eee, finally continuing this >Big Grin

Helplessly he watched the other fight his way through his shift, remaining by the males side in an attempt to offer some form of feeble support; comforting and looking after others was not what he was good at, wasn't what he was used to and yet he was now the Rakeeb, he had responsibility and a pack to care for and protect and apparently with his given rank he was slowly changing and adjusting to the role he now found himself playing. “Just keep breathing, it'll be over soon” he altered his voice in an attempt to make it more soothing rather then his typical harsh tone but wasn't too sure how it was coming across. Lightly he stroked his hand down the males arm as if soothing a newborn pup, his touchy soft and repetitive across the cinnamons males fur.

For a split second it occurred to him he hadn't tied Hibiki to anything, fear of loosing the blue toned mare filled him and he turned to look behind him where he'd left the mare, relieved to see for once she was behaving and remaining where she had been left. If only she did that more often, he thought at the horse and shot her a dirty look of frustration; the mare, despite he beauty, had turned out worthless, impossible to train and unpredictable to ride and yet he still tried his best to keep her around for reasons unknown to him. A feeble, shaky voice had both his attention and head swivelling back to the situation at hand a moment later, the males request catching him by surprise, but given the situation he had no choice but to grant the stranger his request. “Eer, well. Talking and, um, well” he stammered out struggling for words and struck incapable of forming a basic sentence. With his free hand he scratched the back of his head, an unsure gesture he had yet managed to stop “Man I suck at this” he complained out loud, just attempting to keep himself talking.

“Eeer, well. You see, funny story. Normally my mare Hibiki would wander or run of the moment I let go of her reigns and yet, there she is over there, not tied up and still standing there. Miracles happen. Although I doubt it will last long, infuriating horse is stubborn as anything and makes a point to try and throw me off often; can you imagine, I had to learn to ride on her and she's hell bent on escaping and killing me I swear” he was rambling and he knew it, but at least he was talking as the other had asked of him.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Big Grin Yay!

[html]

Although his voice was rough, Trent sensed that there was no ill will in the other; he had proved that much by staying. Trent barely registered his own breathing, but was made aware of it by the dark male and tried to breathe deep and slow instead of the huffy, speedy-paced breaths he had been taking. The touch on his arm made him shiver, a feeling both pleasant and guilty, but in the state that he was in, Trent wasn't about to object. This felt like his last hope, like the thing he needed to get better again, even though he knew it was opposite.

He was glad when the male started to talk, and stared up at the black and grey male as he watched him struggle finding something to talk about. His voice was rough around the edges, but all the more alluring through it, soothing even if his tones were far from soft.

The words barely registered, but perhaps it was because Trent had not even seen the horse standing around so he had no idea who or what the dark-furred stranger was talking about. He only heard strands of stories, fragments of words, but that didn't matter; it was the rough voice that pulled him through, not the words it created.

Finally the pain stopped. Long strands of cinnamon mane lay mostly on the ground below his face, some in his face, some in his neck. Trent lifted a quivering hand to pull them back, and felt sick as he pulled the weird-looking paw through the mane and pulled them back. "Thank you." The words didn't exactly sound heart-felt, even though they were genuine. Trent still shook a little as he looked up at the dark male, suddenly feeling rather strange and out of place so close to someone else. "I uh... 'm Trent." The words came out awkwardly, an introduction that felt way overdue, and realising that he'd been staring at the dark-furred stranger that had helped him so generously, Trent looked to the ground submissively, averting his gaze.

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 407 Big Grin

It seemed as if the male's change was finally over. Leaning back he sat himself fully down on the ground heavily and sighed in relief, pulling his hand away from the other he pushed his fringe back out of his eyes. Under other circumstances he may have been inclined to make some rather harsh comments or inappropriately check the male out, but for once he considered the others situation and decided to squash the urge he had to be himself and forced a hesitant smile to his lips. “No need to thank me. Not like I was all that much help, i'm very much aware of how useless I am in emergencies and the like” he grinned, trying to lighten the mood with a poor attempt at a joke about himself. Cocking his head to the side he considered the other for a moment, “Trent, huh? Strange name” he responded, saying the first thing that popped into his head. “I'm Alaki, I guess nice to meetcha?” he shrugged his shoulders in a shy manner, overly self-conscious all things considered.

Placing his hands on the grounds he pushed himself up, making a show of dusting his trousers of to give himself something to do. “Stop averting your eyes” he scolded instantly as soon as he noted the submissive gesture, “I ain't your superior, i've done nothing to be respected and i'm fairly sure I ain't gonna hurt you and you ain't got nothin' to be embarrassed about. So damn well look up already” the words were spoken gently in a rushed manner, the other's awkward and shy behaviour having thrown the storm coloured male off balance somewhat. His hand moved up reflexively to scratch the back of his head, one of his many nervous gestures he did when he was unsure what to do or how to react. All things considered he was used to shows of submission, averted eyes and the like; but that was from his pack members. Out here within the unclaimed lands he didn't expect nor want a show of submission, if anything he didn't want to be reminded of his rank.

Reaching down he offered his open palm to help the other to his feet. “Guess it's kinda disorientating, but you think you're okay to stand?” he asked, moving on quickly from the previous subject without a care in the world now that he'd said his piece and hopefully gotten his point across.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
[/html]
[html]

Trent didn't feel that the other had been useless at all, for simply being there and talking to him had helped him out greatly, but he didn't actually tell him that. Seemed useless, and besides, it might give the other the wrong idea. When his touch was pulled away, Trent felt longing and relief at the same time. But at least the horrible pain was gone.

For someone who looked quite dark and broody at first glance, Trent was surprised how talkactive this Alaki was. As the name was shared, the coywolf locked it inside, desperate to remember it for later. A flimsy smile was on his face, and Trent searched for words he could not find. The only words that came to his mind were those that he definitely needed to keep to himself.

Alaki's sudden harsh words broke Trent's inner struggle for something to say, and they startled him. Unfortunately, the only response he wanted to give to the firm, albeit not unfriendly words was to look away or shrink to a ball. He swallowed, trying to fight the conflicting feelings inside, and awkwardly sat himself up. He looked up at Alaki, something that was easier now that the other was higher, taller than him anyway, hoping that he was able to demonstrate at least a little bit of courage. Trent wasn't entirely sure why he was so desperate to try and gain the dark fellow's approval, but he was.

The open hand was confusing to Trent, who wasn't yet used to this form or the possibilities it opened. His paws - or anyone else's - had never been good for grabbing anything, and so he did not understand what Alaki meant. He felt nervous, for it made his intentions to get Alaki to approve of him harder not knowing what to do with his gesture, but the other spoke of standing. Although standing on two feet rather than four seemed incredulous, after seeing at least two others effortlessly do so so far, Trent figured that he ought to be able to, as well.

"Okay, I'll try," he said awkwardly, realising that he hadn't spoken in any verbal way through all of Alaki's words, only listening, responding physically, adjusting, trying to do as he was told. He looked up at Alaki again, remembering his words about submission and dominance and trying to be bolder, and shakily tried pushing himself to his feet using his forearms (since he still hadn't a clue that Alaki's gesture with the hand was meant to help getting him to his feet, he didn't take the offered hand). Trent managed to stand up, but his head felt light and he leaned back against the tree he'd been next to while he tried to find his balance on two legs rather than four.

[/html]
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 546 ::Sorry 'bout the wait >.<

Sensing that the other did not intend to accept his offered hand he pulled it back, not the least bit perturbed . Although now that he gave his actions further thought the young samurai began to realise how much of a stupid gesture it was, considering the guy was new to his optime form, such normal gestures used within the two-legged form would no doubt be strange and foreign to the cinnamon male. Stepping back slightly, struck yet again by uncertainty and an uncomfortable feeling that lingered all over him; this wasn't him, he didn't help strangers, didn't be nice because he couldn't do it and always seemed to make a fool out of himself when he tried... things were easier when he ignored others pains and pleas for help, that way he didn't have to struggle to figure out what exactly he was meant to be doing. Hesitantly he forced what he hoped would appear to be an encouraging smile, “No need to rush, take things slowly” he added, trying not to pressure the guy into standing.

But once this Trent could stand and somewhat make it on his own his duty would be over and he could return back into his comfort zone of an cold, uncaring attitude. Watching the other and the storm coloured samurai couldn't help but compare the guy to a new born foal, for in some ways the guy was just like a new born finding his legs, standing shaky at first and growing steadier and more confident as time passed. Casting his mind back he tried to recall his own first shift, only to be confronted with fractured memories of blood and Jay, which summarised the majority of his past prior to joining Anathema. Such was his childhood.. it had begun with slaughter and been further corrupted by the mad Hayashi's lack of parenting skills, although he was forever grateful for Jay saving him and raising him, now that time had passed he couldn't resist nit-picking and insulting his adopted fathers poor attempts at parenting. For his whole life he knew he'd be haunted by his past, reminded of it at random times. All he could do was ignore it, pretend things were fine and push it out of his mind. A temporary solution.

Concentrating on the present he grinned at the other whom was finally stood, “See, not that hard, just takes some getting used to is all” his grin deepened a fraction with strange amusement the male couldn't explain even if he was asked; he just found things and odd situations amusing despite nothing obvious being funny. His dark tail flicked behind him, strangely pleased for the others success, maybe it was because it wasn't everyday he encountered someone going through their first change? Having not remembered his own, he couldn't help but wonder if he had been so feeble looking after his first shift. “So, anywhere I can escort you to? You have somewhere to stay at the moment?” Not that he was trying to be rid of the other, but his kindness and capability to interact with strangers was limited and if the other had somewhere he called home he would take the guy there.... If not, well, he'd think of what to do then.

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
that's fine, i've been busy myself <3 we could probably finish this thread with a couple more posts, since Trent is dying to get out of here anyway Wink

[html]

Trent had no idea how lucky he was to have Alaki help him out today, but he was grateful for it nevertheless. There was absolutely no reason why a random stranger wouldn't just tear him apart and have him for lunch rather than help him, after all, so Trent counted his blessings. His head was light as he leaned against the tree behind him for balance.

As he grew more used to his new form, Trent more and more began to realise that he'd thrown up and rolled around in his own vomit - and was probably standing in some, too - and in the presence of Alaki he felt ashamed and out of place looking like he probably did. Trent suddenly felt like he needed to flee, get out of here. "I hope so," he struggled out as Alaki said that all it took was getting used to. Hopefully it would get easier in due time.

When Alaki asked him if he had a place to stay, Trent quickly nodded. "Yes." He actually hadn't really thought through that one, for he realised seconds later that Alaki had offered to escort him somewhere. "I mean, no, ah... I'll be fine on my own getting there. But I appreciate your kindness, uhm..." This was probably the part where a normal person would say 'thank you', but Trent somehow didn't, leaving Alaki to guess that he was grateful from the rest of his words instead. He looked at Alaki and forced a smile to his face, resisting the strong urge to run off and go wash his face, waiting for Alaki to either go away and accept that he had elsewhere to be, or figure out that Trent didn't really have elsewhere to go and stick around, or... whatever.

[/html]
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 354 :: Just a load of rabble. Feel free to PP Alaki leaving or we can end this on my post?

Relief killed him when his offer to escort the other was rejected, as well as the fact that the male had somewhere to go completely freed him of any unnecessary commitment or further offered assistance. Yet, with that particular matter cleared, things were simply... Awkward. That was the word for the situation now; when the other had been shifting and in need he had acted, but now that he was no loner directly needed nor had an actual purpose or reason to being there, all that really remained was small talk and finishing his duty.

Glancing to Hibiki he once again was amazed to see that the mare had stuck around and not abandoned him as she so typically did. Eyes lingered longingly upon the mare, who represented an escape route to the storm coloured male, a link that would free him from the awkward shackles that came with being a helpful stranger and restore his solitude and place him securely back in his comfort zone. Although the smell of vomit was prominent in the air, the young samurai had been making a point to ignore it, push all thoughts of it to the back of his mind, breathing through his nose only for he smelling it was better then tasting it upon the air.

Not that he held the vomit against Trent, for to him it was just a trivial detail, something that was inevitable in the circumstances and not the males fault. A bit of an cold view on the matter, dismissing many things as trivial, but fixating over details was too tiresome for him at the given moment. “Well, don't want to delay you from your travels” he responded, making a step towards Hibiki, giving the mare a pointed look to not try anything funny now. “If ya ever want me, for, uhh, something. My packs near here. Anathema” he added, not really sure why, just out of polite obligation to offer further assistance as much as it was against his nature. “Well, cya then?” he stepped again towards the mare, snatching her reigns and feeling somewhat triumphant by doing so.

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
sure, i'll finish this Smile thanks, i'm glad we continued this and got to finish it. <3

[html]

Trent glanced briefly at the horse the other stood by, curious for the male's connection to the animal; he only knew them as food, not as anything else, but this one seemed almost like a companion. He didn't ask though, was just grateful that Alaki didn't question his intent and accepted that he was going elsewhere. The truth was, of course, that Trent didn't have anywhere else to go, but he wouldn't be telling Alaki that any time soon. Anathema. He locked the pack's name in his mind and nodded. Maybe I'll visit sometime, he half-offered, non-committally, and Trent watched as Alaki grabbed the reins of the mare and said his farewells.

Trent mouthed a 'bye', but he didn't actually speak any words out loud, just watched as Alaki took off. For a moment he stood there, feeling completely out of control and sick from smelling his own vomit on his fur, face, breath and the ground, and then he stumbled forward, trying desperately to gain control of the two legs he now stood on; continuing the struggle of becoming luperci alone.

[/html]