Now is not the time to give up hope.
[html]

OOC: Shawbutt, it's time to get our acts together. B[

Council. Skye Collins, leader of Cercatori d'Arte, had named the young witch doctor, Sky Rhiannon... council. The guardian ranked variation of such, at that.

It was no longer her job to sing and dance and preform. It was no longer her job to quell the dark emotions in people and celebrate with song.

Now it was her job to protect everything they'd worked so hard to acheive. It was her job alone, now that Taliesin was gone away, to make sure the pack was safe from any more harm.

Except... she had no idea what to do. She wasn't a leader. She wasn't a knight. She was pregnant with pups, for gods' sake! How was she supposed to figure out a cure to the crazies they'd been getting since the pack's creation!?

There was only one thing she could do. She had to suck in her pride and head to the place she'd avoided for so long. The Treetop Terrace.

She had to go see the true founder of d'Arte and the only leader she'd ever respected as such (as it was, Skye was unfortunately not proving herself in her inherited rank very well...); Shawchert Menue.

Her trek there was shadowed by the little bobcat, Fella, who'd refused to leave her side since Taliesin had left a few nights prior. The entire way there, both canine mother and feline child walked in silence. Sky's mind was reeling and Fella had only one task in his trek; protecting his pregnant mother from harm.

Finally the terrace towered overhead. Sky paused to glare at the ropes that acted as ladders and instead of heading up, she stayed below. She knew Orin would be elsewhere, doing pack tasks and the like. She could only hope that Shawchert would be home.

And for the first time in a long time, she howled his beckon. It was a howl meant solely for the man she used to call her mate. The man she once wanted to mother pups for. The leader she'd come to love in the past. Now, she loved him, but the love was that of a sister for a brother, or for best friends. She could only pray that the man, the monster she'd seen nights before, ready to kill for the sake of her unfortunate daughter...

...would be willing to call her a friend, to give her the advice she sought from him, and to help her where she had no one else.

Her song-like voice died away into the winter air and she waited. Fella sat at her feet as she leaned against one of the wide tree trunks, a hand on her stomach and another tucked into her jeans pocket. Well, Fella. Let's hope he's home.

Hm. Came the bobcat's only reply as he watched the area with alert, dangerous eyes and perked ears.

<style>
.sky2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:5px 0px; 5px 0px}
.sky2012 p {padding:4px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:15px;}
.sky2012 b {color:#6d865c; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky2012 b2 {color:#e8dc8e; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold; }
.sky2012 { background-color:#cdb25c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1cKOm.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.sky2012 .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.sky2012 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 250

Life was entirely unkind to the extremely tall man. First the whole ordeal with his daughter Titania, though he was able to patch up their relationship a bit, then the murder of the pup, in which he had be only a few milimeters away from killing the murderer, and now Orin. His heart ached, why had his life just turned upside down? Why wasn’t it like the days when he had founded the pack, when they came together at the first celebration, the bonfire celebration, or some time that wasn’t filled with drama dripping through the cracks? Shawchert doubted it and knew that life would be harder and harder if things got this bad or worse.

He heard the call, but he was not at home. He was patroling again, making sure things were where they should be. He knew someone else was around watching the borders now that the death of the pup had put all the members on end again. Shawchert moved back towards his home. He was slow though. He knew that voice and he wasn’t sure he wanted her to see him like this. But he moved through the forest, stone faced as he entered the cleared brush where the terrace was and there, was the woman he had once loved, but had broken his heart. He stared at her soundlessly. Wondering what she wanted that involved him, he nodded his head to let her know he was listening but spoke not a word.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Tough. Love. Baby.

When Shawchert appeared, it surprised Sky to see him not coming from his home in the trees. He was patrolling? Again? Concern crossed through her eyes and she frowned at his silence. I expected a better hello than that. The strong silent type doesn't look good on you. She mused, forcing a playful smile onto her face. She stood up from the tree and approached him with steady steps. ...how have you been holding up? Orin told me about the break up. Her voice held only empathy. She knew the pain and she knew it had hurt him more than ever to lose a second love like that. For a moment, she wondered if things could've been different, had they stayed together.

A kick to her lower ribs told her otherwise. Things happened for a reason. He'd survive, just as she did. Hopefully.

...It's a hard time we're going through. I think I'm the only one who's accepted that Tammy's gone. Everyone else still has that dread about them. She frowned and glanced back towards Thornbury, torn ears flicking back. ...I haven't seen the pack this torn apart since Argul's rampage. She was pushing every single button, and it was on purpose. The sooner he let it out, the sooner he'd get over it and she knew Shawchert well enough by now to know how much Tammy's death and Orin's break up had effected him. She only hoped that this time, tough love would do the trick.

Still sitting at the base of the tree, Fella smirked wryly. This would be an interesting scene to watch play out. I love it when Mom gets mean. Their faces are always worth the yelling.

<style>
.sky2012 p {padding:4px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:15px;}
.sky2012 { background-color:#cdb25c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1cKOm.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.sky2012 .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 33o
OOC: :O

Shawchert remained quiet as she spoke, his stare, cold as she spoke further and further. Yes they had lost more members again and it was hard to do things when he was merely a guard. He had no say in most things, not like he used to and he wouldn’t have any authority over anything either. He frowned as he listened to her, knowing she was now higher in rank than himself, the tables had turned, but he wasn’t going to turn like a pup with his tail between his legs. No he was just angry and he didn’t want to push others further away because aparently his life was meant to help aid the death of those around him.

“I had him Sky, I HAD HIM THIS CLOSE!! All I had to do was just squeeze!”

He growled. He let the torment of the boy’s release exceed Orin’s denial of her love for him. He didn’t want to admit that he wasn’t one who could be loved and live happily ever after. No He couldn’t even be with the ones he loved something always bad happened. Looking down at the woman his eyes narrowed.

“I’ve been doing my part. There’s not much else I can do. I’ve made sure that scum of a thing doesn’t come into these borders without me so much as sniffing him from a mile away.”

His deep voice was gruff and annoyed. Was this why she came? To piss him off to no end that he would just crack again? He had turned into a ball of red fury the night of the murder. He didn’t try to think about it, the memory sprang into his head at random, every time he closed his eyes he could see the blood of his son, the head, and the splattered guts all over the bookstore. Even the ghost of his son couldn’t deterr him from his thoughts.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]

OOC: And then, Sky jumped his bones and they lived happily ever after. XDD

Sky listened intently and kept a calm face the entire time, her eyes flashing with empathy when he spoke of patrolling. It's not important, Shawchert. She stated flatly. How does that have anything to do with the pack surviving? She waited a moment, though the question was obviously not one meant to be answered.

We don't need more patrols. We need more unity. With everyone working seperately at trying to keep out an enemy that barely poses a threat now, how the hell are we supposed to stick together and survive the winter as a pack?

For a moment, she paused again. Then, she turned away to walk back over to where she'd been waiting for him, to lean on that tree again for support. This murder's got the pack torn apart, Shawchert. We're dieing. She'd never been more serious than she was now. Her tone, her stance, her eyes... her eyes told of wisdom that hadn't been there before, the last time they'd actually spoken. Her time in AniWaya had taught her how broken a pack could get over one member's wrong doings. She didn't want to see the same happen here in her own pack. She wouldn't let it happen. It would not happen.

I don't say this to hurt you, Shawchert. I care about you. You're my closest friend, despite everything that's happened between us. I don't want to see the family that you've worked so hard on bringing together fall apart. You may not be the Alpha anymore, but you're still a leader. I know you are. It's in your nature. She stood again and walked over to him, no hesitation as she placed a hand on each of his shoulders and looked him dead in the eye. Don't give up on us now, Shawchert. Don't let this control who you are. We need you. Her voice fell from that tone she'd been using and that wisdom lessened into open windows, her eyes letting him know how much she, too, was hurting. I need you.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:414 OOC: gonna take a lot more than that Wink

“You think he doesn’t pose a threat? He is still alive! He could come at any time, that is a threat to me. I’m doing what I can, what more can I do? I listen to my leader I do my patrols, I make sure I can prevent something that could possibly bring the pack down. Right now I’m in no mood of ‘unity’. It helps the pack from any intruders. that’s how it helps.”

Shawchert said stubbornly. He was not in the mood for “unity” not when is own unity was gone. Not with his hearts in shreds as it was now. Sky had ripped it in half before then Orin had mended it, and now.... now she just took it and tore it to tiny pieces. He felt no love for anyone right now. He was just a mass of man, who wanted to protect what he had left. He turned his head as Sky spoke about the pack dying. It had lost its members before, but they still prevailed. He listened to her, and his ears folded back mostly in disbelief that he was truly her best of friends. His eyes turned to Sky, a burning blue pair of eyes, dark with unhappiness.

“What more could I do for those who don’t wish to be helped...”

He knew other wolves were doing their own patrols, and right now the biggest thing they needed was security. That’s what everyone was afraid of. He had gotten little sleep with his mate dumping him and his near killing of a murderer. He hated Taliesin far more now when he pleaded for the boys life. He hated him with a passion. Liam now had a chance to go out and kill even more.... and it could have been prevented with one bite.

“We have not been unified in a long time. Everyone is too afraid of each other to even think about doing things together anymore. I am not a leader anymore. That was squashed out the second I left the pack to save my mother...”

He said turning an accusing eye on Sky. Knowing he was at fault still as well for he should have told Skye what was going on and why he would be absent, so a leader he kenw he wasn’t and he was content guarding the borders, being the protector, and yet he couldn’t even do that right...

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
[html]

+861 // OOC: XDD How about this, then?

He went on about not being in the mood for 'unity', and blah blah blah. Though Sky listened, all she heard was the ranting of a broken hearted man. A broken soul. She frowned, a deep set expression matched with eyes cold and just as stubborn as he was being. She decided the best course of action at that moment was to derail him completely from this train of thought.

Taliesin left a few nights ago. You're not the only one dealing with marital issues, Shawchert. My kid's dead, my step-son's a murderer, my mate is AWOL and my pack is falling apart. She rumbled, standing firm where she was, but lowering her hands. Shit's hit the fan and there's nothing we can do about it. I guess you're right. She shrugged, voice lowering, and then she turned away from him. Time to act.

It all seemed real and in a way, it was. All she had to do was let her exterior emotions settle into the hidden depths of how she was feeling. In an instant, she turned from hopeful friend into broken widow.

Why bother trying to fix the pack? Things will get better if they're meant to, right? No one has to work for it. Fate decides if we live or die, right? She crossed her arms infront of her and hunched her shoulders up, as if trying to stay warm. I mean, it's not like we have any strong or smart members in the pack anyway. We're all too stupid to know how to hold a pack together, right? No one would be able to understand if someone were to take charge and try to fix the damages. We'd all look at them as if they were speaking Egyptian, right?

She turned again, this time with sad eyes to look at Shawchert's own deep blue ones. Why bother, right? We'll just keep patrolling the borders to keep out newcomers and strangers. We have a territory to protect, right?

Then, the expression on her face changed completely and she scowled, stepping over to him and reaching up to cuff him upside the ear. Idiot. She scolded, voice going back to normal again. You sound like a child who's lost his toy. Stop sulking and get over it.

She stepped back and set a hand on each hip, tail flagging upwards. You, sir, are Shawchert Menue, Founder of Cercatori d'Arte and proud father of two beautiful young girls. Titania is just like you; she's gone to live her own life, hasn't she? Point one. But Juliet's still here. How is she to learn how to survive if her parents are too busy sulking at the borders to spend time with her and teach her the things she needs to know, huh? What about hunting? Self defense? Socializing? She's had a hard enough time as it is. How the fuck is she supposed to adjust to this if her damn father is too busy living in the past to bother helping her? Ouch.

You're a grown man, Shawchert Menue. Older than just about anyone else in this pack. You've lived years on the rest of us, and this is how you behave? Like it or not, your age and the fact that you're a founder makes you someone people should look to for guidance and reassurance. Of course everyone's messed up! It's because they have no one to look to for help! You're too busy sulking and wandering around like a dog without a bone to bother looking at the bigger picture here.

And then, she was going for the anger. She turned around and with a saunter in her step, held her hands up as if they were faces, opening and closing them as she spoke, as if they were the ones talking. Oh no! Someone's baby girl was murdered right before our eyes and we could do nothing to prevent the murderer's escape! Oh, woe is us, we've nothing left to live for! She turned back around to face him, glaring daggers at him. One would think the mother who lost her fucking child would be the last one mourning. Sure enough though, I'm the first one to get my act together. I look around and I see a bunch of lazy, stupid mutts wallowing in their own stupid self pity.

Lifting her nose, she stared down at him, in a sense. Grow the fuck up and get over it, Shawchert. You're a guardian to this pack, so start protecting it properly. You're not a scout. As your council woman, and I am now thanks to Skye, by the way, I hereby make my first order; get your act together and stop being such a fucking baby. And then, she was done.

Behind her, Fella gawked, eyes wide and jaw slack. Had he just seen that!? He'd never, ever, seen anyone go on such a rant before in his life! For a moment, he stared at the brown wolf he'd come to call his foster mother, before whooping a "Ooooooooh!" in a comical release of tension. Damn cat.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Falling back on old tactics didn't work this time i think Wink

As much as she wanted him annoyed he seemed to give it to her well enough. His ears went flat on his head. The way she spoke to him. It wasn’t that she was right about her whole act beforehand, but it’s as though everything he had said was twisted and twirled in her words and it was all he could do not to smash her against a tree and lose his anger, because he was clearly about to do so. He wouldn’t not allow anyone new in the pack, though he’d scrutinize them surely, but he couldnt’ discontinue any new blood in their pack. He just wanted to keep those unwanted out, but he said not a word, he knew that if she just finished and had her say things would get better. That’s how it had worked before. The cuff to his ear was nearly too much, did she really think that he was her mate still, that she could still do anything she wanted to him? If anyone had any cause for hitting him it was his leader or even Orin, but not Sky.

Before he could even say anything to her she kept going, his eyes narrowing. He knew his daughters far more than she did, how much more that Titania had been to him than she knew, but that didn’t mean that things happened to make one not be worthy of a job. Titania was far stronger than he was and would be a far better leader than he would ever be. He said nothing though, though she was still tryign to get her point across her long speech diminished his anger a bit, though he was still unhappy with her words. Then she spoke again, mocking him and his hackles rose. Was she really doing this? Was she crazy? Had this whole thing turned her entirely coo coo? Then she told to grow up... grow up? Was she serious, he may be sulking, but he was doing what he did best, he kept riffraff out of the pack. And now she was telling him to grow up? He was about to bare his teeth when she spoke of beign a council woman and his mind nearly exploded, if Skye knew he had disobeyed someone over his head... well he didn’t want to think about it, although if she let off a murderer his punishment wouldn’t be mch at all. Then again she only agreed to a plea, and though he could understand why in some ways in most he hated Taliesin for requesting such a thing.

“I dont’ see where I’m scouting. A border patrol is what the guardian does, and I do that, I’ve been patrolling that of Thornbury and anywhere else there are wolves, don’t tell me what i’m doing wrong. I have to BE there to protect them. And for that to happen I need to be about the pack to do my job, so I think you best get that in your head, I’m doing my job.”

He was furious, and he wanted to kick the animal that stood near her away as it gave out a little “oooohhhh” He wasn’t much of a fan of the animals, though some cases he was fine, like the cat Element, but other than that he had not found anything smart enough oh if only he had Izzy with him right now he thought as he looked defiantly over at Sky.

“So if I’m doing everything wrong, tell me what to do that is right? You speak of unity and yet you cannot tell me what it is we need to do.... do we go and have a dance party in the middle of thornbury again? Eat a big supper in the same home? What Sky? Huh? I may be nothing but an asshole right now, but I’m not doign what i did with Argul, I’m not leaving my child, the family I have here open for another attack. If that is so wrong then chain me up and take me to Skye.”

He was through with getting bullied and battered. He let it happen because he had cared deeply about her, had loved her at one point until she chose someone over him, and look where htat ended her? Pregnant without her mate there for her and his son had killed her adopted child... He could tell something was amiss with her words, trying to bully him into seeing what he needed to see. He could see clearly, but now these days bullying was not a good option for her. He was far more clear headed than she thought and though he got little sleep he did what he needed to for his pack, he had risked his child’s relationship, and though she did have a hard tiem with this he did his best to keep her well aware that he was there for her. No what he needed was to hear what she REALLY had to say rather than the derogatory comments she threw at him.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]

+481 // OOC: Blargh.

When he questioned, obviously angry and frustrated, she smiled knowingly. She sent Fella a dark look and the cat shut up, but she waited until Shawchert was done talking before responding after a moment of silence.

No one's asking you to stop defending the pack, Shawchert. And you'd find it in your best interest to continue doing that job, but you're not doing things properly at the moment. On a normal month, patrolling would be fine... but right now, we have more work ahead of us than just keeping out the bad seeds. Her voice was controlled, gentle again.

She felt a pang of guilt for being cruel as she had been and she sighed. I promise you, I didn't mean a word of that, Shawchert. You really are my closest friend, despite it all. I need you right now. The whole pack does, but patrolling isn't what we need the most. She felt her composure lowering by the second. She had to get this over with quickly, before her steady voice failed her.

I have some ideas that may help the pack, but I don't know for sure what ones to implement first, or what ones Skye would approve of. She looked up at him with a flash of determination. Self Defense training. Teach every single member in the pack how to hold their own in battle, based on their strengths and weaknesses. That way, no one is helpless. A Curfew for the pups. Anyone under a year must be inside after dark, with thier parents or a high-ranked wolf present. Someone trusted. During the day, no pups under six months may leave Thornbury under any conditions. At six months, they can go into the territory in the company of their parents or someone of highest rank. She rambled out, obviously reciting what she'd been keeping in her head the entire time.

Safety procedures. Ways to keep the pack safe when we're not there to protect him. No one can know a person perfectly, inside and out, in the time it takes for them to know which are good or evil. Simple as that. It's impossible. She shook her head and sighed. We're better off preparing for the worst than hoping for the best. It's survival and we've known a soft life otherwise. Luperci's made us soft, like nothing can touch us. That was the mistake humans made...

Eyes grew cold and hard as she locked gazes with him, ears pinned back and hackles lifted a bit. We are not humans. We are still wolves and we will not lose sight of what's important as they did. She rumbled dangerously. As much as Sky appreciated human traditions (such as marriage and christmas), she hated the way they'd thought. Preventing it wasn't the plausible solution. Defending against it was. Adapting to it. Learning from it. Surviving.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 370
OOC: Thats better Tongue

His anger ebated, but only a little. Sky had got what she wanted and had fired him up. He felt that he did need to do his job and though he had been doing it far more lately, he was still doing what he needed to do. He was out there being seen, but aparently she thought patrols were monthly, or so it seemed, she was clueless. Shawchert had patrolled everyday since he had come back from his journey. No one had any complaints then. Yes he was on edge now, but that was because of Liam, things would eventually cool down but until they did Shaw had no intentions of slowing down himself, unless something were to happen to him.

She finally started giving out her idaes, the first one was a good one. A very good one and he could see where teaching others self defense would benefit the pack. He nodded but only slighly as she continued on. He frowned at her cerfew Idea and shook his head. He already knew from experience that at the age of seven months a wolf is considered an adult and able to fend for ones self they were not going to spend the next five months with a cerfew. He remained quiet as she continued on. Her speech ended well, though Shawchert didn’t think he had lost sight of his wolf inside him. In fact the last year had made him more inept with his wolf side, and he knew his family and pack were what he needed the most and vice versa.

“I do not think Skye will agree, nor do I think my daughter nor Skye’s daughter will agree to cerfiew till twelve months when they become adults at seven. I have learned this a hard way with Titania. Though self defense does sound reasonable, though tricky.”

He had calmed down considerably now that she was talking a bit more civil to him, though some of her thoughts were a bit over the top, they were merely ideas and not something the capitaina had agreed upon, yet. Shawchert just hoped that some of the bad ideas would be weeded out or pruned.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]
[html]

+273 // OOC: xD As excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

At the mention of ages, Sky nodded. She hadn't thought over the curfew plan very well, simply that one might need to be in place. Let's not drop the idea entirely just yet. Maybe end the curfew once they can shift, but add a night watch... She murmured, going over the idea in her head. Truth be told, she was still uneasy as well, but she had a different way of dealing with it.

But nevermind. Self defense training. I'm glad you agree, because you're going to be the one running it with me. She smirked at him, that look of mischief in her eyes again. I'd do it myself, but... She looked down at herself and waved her hands on either side of her stomach, swollen and pregnant as it was. I don't think it's a good idea for me, just yet.

She mulled over the unfortunate status she was in for a moment and then sighed. So will you help me? We'll need to run this by Skye first, but I have some good ideas about how to get things started. We'll test everyone's strengths and weaknesses first, find the people who actually know how to fight and pair them up with people who don't for training. We'll work with each member depending on their abilities and make sure everyone stands an equal chance if they're attacked.

With a rather flamboyant grin, she clapped a fist into her own hand and flicked her tail up. Ain't no one gonna mess with d'Arte ever again. And if they do, we'll kick their ass. Okay, now she was just excited.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 412 OOC: erf is erfffff

“I didn’t say to drop it, but I would say around the time they reach adults, by then the will know how to defend themselves if they are taught. Because who knows when they will first shift... or if they ever will shift.”

He said thinking of the few wolves that he had met that were normal, who hadn’t been effected by the virus. He could never set anything on the fact someone might change or anythign about the virus. It was still something foreign even to the wolves of today. He didn’t know exactly what it was or why it was, so he couldn’t say for sure there weren’t wolves immune to the virus.

“Well I wouldn’t mind helping, but it would be nice to be asked rather than told. I am willing to try though.

He said matter of factly. He didn’t like being automatically volunteered for a job, even though he knew he would be one of the few who knew how to fight, aggresively and defensively. He couldn’t help but smile slightly at Sky’s excitement. She was excited about this idea and he knew Skye would be ok with it, though he didn’t know how he felt about anything at all. Defending ones self was fine but it could also be used as an offense even the defensive stuff. It made him wonder if there would be a civil war in the pack just because of this, but he would eventually have to find out as it seemed stuck in Sky’s mind and he was sure Skye would have no objections.

“We can discuss the rest later if you wish. Right now I am tired, it’s been a long day.”

He wasn’t going to sleep though, he would have to think about and plan for whatever she had in mind, and help her clean up the thoughts she had. He was being as polite as he could and friendly, he still hurt when he saw her, especially now, when she was having another wolf’s babies, and then hurt even more that Orin wasn’t his either, as she was his love and now she couldn’t look at him. He turned his head trying to think of the excitement Sky was putting out about the self defense, there would be a lot of work to do and it would take so much time... time he barely had anymore.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]