Scars run Deep P.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +736 OOC :: Normal Aeron gear plus a bum arm from fight with Firefly. Right arm badly hurt and wrapped
Set January 8th

Aeron had spent some time at the stables with Leon and she was beginning to find herself not hating the man that had helped to build her family. She knew that there were things that she needed to do things that had to be done though her body ached. She had helped to save Alaki along with Naniko’s Pups from a bear. She had been sore then when she had wandered herself on the border ignoring Io and her telling her to rest. She had come across a woman named firefly. The worst part being that Aeron had no energy really to fight the woman and lost.

Aeron could feel her arm still bleeding because she refused to stop and let it heal fully. Nothing mattered though nothing would matter until she could fight at full again. She had her arm bound and then tied to her. Deep slashes into her arm from where the woman had grabbed her and ripped. That arm had already been in enough pain from her arm being dislocated by the bear. She kicked a stone golden eyes watched it bounce through the snow.

She took in a deep breath and closed them as she held her breath for a moment or two releasing the breath she looked around. Nothing there was nothing for her to do maybe she should take some time and heal listen to Io and Leon. Had she in the first place this never would have happened. She huffed as she looked at the nothing ness of the day. She shivered at the cold that caused her arm to hurt.

Slowly she made her way towards the cave’s she figured she would go and see Naniko or maybe she would find Alaki. He had been kind enough to teach her some basic Japanese and he had been hurt by the bear. She could feel her ears fall back. She also hated the cave system she didn’t want to go in there. She took in a deep breath and realized that he was not in the cave system. She seemed to have caught a lucky moment and she looked around and decided that she needed to head south.

It was moments like these that made her wish there was no damage to her arm. She raised her left arm and whistled to call Elzar to her. She knew that he was close by and she wanted to ride on him it was easier then walking to where she believed Alaki would go.

The thunderous sounds of hooves came from behind her. She could hear him slow and come to her side as she glanced over at him. ”Now I want to see you do that faster next time. She teased as he huffed and shook his head. Aeron smiled gripping the reigns as she pulled herself one handed on to him. lets go to find alaki She said pushing him forward.

Aeron tried to not let the pain of her arm get to her all she had to do was block it out as they went over rocks. She snarled as Elzar jumped a fallen tree and landed on the ground it caused her to wince and bite her lip. Aeron Struggled to not yell at the male horse that was doing as he wanted. She sat more upright and tried to do her best to fight the pain. She knew that it wouldn’t take long to cross back to the training area. She just wondered why she traveled so far when he was already there. She felt foolish, she lived in that Aeron she should have looked there instead of wasting time.

She dismounted as Elzar came to a stop. She could smell him now had she gone the long way and somehow not noticed him heading this way. She patted the black stallion and motioned that he could go as she looked around. It was cool outside but rather nice. She couldn’t see him though so he must be inside. One golden foot after the other led her towards the indoor training zone. Alaki She called looking around as she entered the dim cool building. Alaki its Aeron Not like it mattered. Though she noticed something that made her stomach turn slightly she could smell the blood from her arm very well in here. Poor air circulation. Huffing she moved forward.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

ITOU ALAKI
Closet mind is distorted instability.

Please release me before breaking.

So long... In humiliation

The final art is your dead face
Word Count :: 577 Permission to kill me for being so slow with this ;______;

It had been just yesterday he'd woken up and everything at the time had seemed fine. Which of course, was the young Rakeeb simply slipping into denial once more and pushing all his problems away and refusing to deal with them, refusing to come to terms with the fact he'd almost lost Miwa, had gained a second daughter and was blind to top everything off. Laying there he felt the warmth of another laying behind him and he couldn't help it; he mentally rolled his eyes and sighed out loud, the simple sound expressing the fact he was growing quickly resigned to the fact the ghostly male simply didn't listen. Opening his eyes, although only seeing through one, he turned to find the pale male sprawled out on his bed beside him. Strange guy and with the thought he grinned, shook his head slightly and eased himself off the bed without disturbing Alex. All over he ached, throbbed and he could feel the tug of his cuts where he had been torn open by the bears claws. The more sane, weaker part of him wanted to curl back on the bed beside the strange male and sleep until all the pain went away, but that wasn't whom he was. He couldn't sit still, he need to do something... to move his damaged body and take all his pent up emotion out on something.

Padding away from the bed of furs and over to one of the two tables push against the left wall of the training space he attached his usual array of weapons, grabbed a leather strip and pushed his hair back, gathering it and tying it up in a quick, practised motion. Stepping back from the tables he turned to look back at Alex, confirming the stranger was still asleep. Looking at the other he knew it was completely not normal that a complete stranger had moved into his cave and was sharing his bed, but then from what he'd seen nothing involving the pierced male was normal and he couldn't help but be dragged into Alex's pace and strange little world. Grinning, he suppressed a laugh and exited his chambers. Keeping a slow, steady pace he managed to make his way over to the village and within it the training grounds; he entered what was once the sawmill and began working with his Katana.

Pain spread through his body and his breath was heavy, but still he pushed himself through the basic sword motions, swinging and slaughtering imaginary foes that surrounded him. But time and time again he found himself off balance, tripping, the angles of his cuts of, swinging too wide with little control. All his time practising and working to become adapt with weapons suddenly seemed pointless, everything was off and he couldn't even complete the basic stuff. Releasing his right arm from the handle he swung his left arm with katana in hand out into his blind spot, unease filling him as both arm and blade left his field of vision. “Shit!” he threw the blade down and raised both hands to his head, pushing his fringe back and running one through his hair, knocking the healing wounds that scattered his face. Flinging his hands down he turned sharply, he legs flared with pain that he ignored, and growled at whomever had called his name and disturbed him. “What” he barked out harshly without really thinking or registering whom had spoken..

<style>
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .padded {width:193px;height:503px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6944/attrans.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab b {color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab { background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/30/alakitable.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#15191a; border:1px solid #575853; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c5457; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:485px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .name1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#6f8087; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .lyrics1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#233036; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px; letter-spacing:3px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#878682; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aaeron had not meant to interrupt him or anger him but his voice actually caused the assassin to flinch as she folded her ears back. Gomennasai Alaki She spoke as she looked at him. Her body had gone submissive. Mostly due to his voice but she also had great respect for the male.

Aeron took a careful step towards him as she looked at him. Konnichiwa I came to train and smelt you here. She stated though truth be told she had been worried about him. She wanted to see how he was doing. She held her hurt arm close to her sniffing herself seeing if one could tell that earlier she had seen Matteo. She had caught him around the borders and gotten some help that the stubborn golden female needed.

Golden feet carried her near to alaki. She stopped and looked at him her ears lifting slowly. there were not many men that the golden fem would speak to or even hold with respect but Alaki was one of them. She just looked not saying anything. the Iblis wanting nothing more then him not to yell at her again. She hoped that he would not but hey he was above her. In all honesty he could use the Iblis as a punching bag and that was ok with her in a sense. Still sore from that bear? She asked as she rolled her shoulder lightly.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

[/html]
[html]

ITOU ALAKI
Closet mind is distorted instability.

Please release me before breaking.

So long... In humiliation

The final art is your dead face
Word Count :: 389 Not my best post, sorry. Muse gone awol still <.< Or well, as usual to be more exact xD

Each breath was heavy, his chest raising and falling in fast succession, the air he breathed in cool to the point it seemed to pierce his lungs, muscles throbbed with pain in rebellion to the vigorous workout he'd put his still healing body through but he cared little; if anything he welcomed the pain, took pleasure in harming himself for he thought he deserved it and worse. Standing there he glared at the woman, his expression of pure anger and frustration that he could no longer bother to hide. Her words washed over him and he blinked a few times before breathing out loudly and consciously forcing his muscles to relax and easing himself into a less aggressive stance; it wasn't Aeron's fault he'd been injured, it was his own and so there was no point in taking it out on the woman despite how tempting the idea was. “Not you're fault. Sorry, shouldn't have reacted like that” he spoke quietly, unsure whether she would hear his words or not but not caring either way.

Blinking a few more times he clenched and unclenched his hands until he felt he had his temper well enough under control and then moved to where he'd thrown his katana. Gingerly he picked the blade up, lifting it to eye level so he could inspect it and confirm he hadn't damaged the blade in his little fit of anger; once satisfied the damage to the blade was minimal he eased it back into it's sheath and once more turned to face the female. When he looked upon her words wormed in his head; pack, family, protect, such things only added to his guilt to the way he had responded to her presence, not that he'd let on that he felt guilty about his actions; he was too prideful for that. Taking a steadying breath he smiled at the woman, although he was sure it didn't reach his eyes he hoped she'd ignore such a small thing, “Hey, atleast the bear came out worse then I did” he responded to her question, the smile turning into a mischievous grin as he answered her without truly answering her. “What brings you all the way out here, Meiwakuna on'na?” he resorted to japanese at the end, wondering if she would be able to understand his words.

<style>
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .padded {width:193px;height:503px; float:right; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6944/attrans.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab b {color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab { background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/30/alakitable.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#15191a; border:1px solid #575853; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c5457; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:485px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .name1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#6f8087; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:5px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .lyrics1 {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#233036; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:8px; letter-spacing:3px;}
.Akalki_Sam_Art_Tab .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#878682; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron looked at him it seemed like what ever was wrong with him was slowly coming down to a simmer. She hoped that her presence here was not making him more annoyed. though that fact was living so close to here she could have crossed his path at anytime.

no thats fine I should not have interrupted." She spoke as she moved towards him. She was trying to get a feel for how he was. After all when the bear had hit him he'd nearly gone blind but she wasn't sure how his sight was doing.

Poor thing should have never messed with anathema. The children are ok though. So i guess all is good." She spoke as she looked at his sword and watched him "Well I live in the hotel so I come here often." she spoke as she looked at him. She rubbed her wrapped up arm and sighed. "Plus trying to stretch my sore arm." She spoke

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

[/html]
[html]

WC:: 253 Urgh, do not like this post at all, sorry it fails @_@

He grunted in response, the memory of the attack was at the front of his mind, his mistakes, his weakness, his foolishness; they all taunted him, poking at him, laughing at his inability to do little more than act as a rag doll for some bear and have to be saved by the pack he was sworn to protect. “Physically they may be okay but I question their mental capacity. Makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking making a game out of the situation. Pure stupidity” he spoke the words harshly, meaning every single one of them. It scared him a great deal that Miwa had played a key role in the situation and that despite his best efforts to tell her off he was sure the child hadn't learnt her lesson, would never learn her lesson, much like himself. Trouble seemed to already be following the young girl and he could only blame himself and his failure as her father.

At the mention of hotel he squashed all thoughts of the past and the worries regarding his misfit daughter and concentrated upon the present. “What happened to your arm?” he asked, stepping forward close to the woman so that he could examine it better, titling his head slightly so that his undamaged eye was aligned better with the wound. Although his sight wasn't too badly restricted it was still strange and unnatural to only be capable of seeing through his right eye, but with time he was sure he'd adjust.

<style>
.alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;}
.alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold}
.alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: here

Aeron had expected the rough around the edges leader to keep with how their encounter had started. She had to admit that the fire he spoke and acted with was what made her respect him even if he was just a man. She was slowly one day at a time getting over the hump about her true distaste for men. She would never willingly mate with one but for friends perhaps not all were beneath her.

She nodded at his words. He was right the lot of them should have been using their heads but instead they were causing heart ache and disrepair for the rest of them. They were lucky everyone was lucky that no one had been killed. Scrapes, bruising, dislocations, and worst of all Alaki's pretty face.

Arm her arm. What the hell did he care? She huffed. Arm ya well I dislocated it during the bear attack. She spoke looking at him. I had barely gotten it back into place when I was attacked. I ended up roaming further then Anathema's border. You should see the shape the girl who attacked me was in. the ending was a lie she was rather well off. In honesty her shoulder being so stiff and sore she'd barely been able to use that arm and the woman ripped it open.

[/html]
[html]

WC:: 337 More fail posts ~ Eat and talk me thinks?

A malicious grin touched his face at the others explanation of her injured arm, “Dead would be my preferred shape, but you better have maimed her at least in return. Can't have you going around giving us a weak name now could we?” he spoke the words, deadly serious and yet joking at the same time. Pausing he suddenly felt awkward, unsure what to say or do next and if he should be saying or do anything, for Aeron wasn't particularly a close friend of his and he wasn't obligated to spent time with her nor keep her company as friends were. Still, it seemed she had little else to do and he definitely had more then enough time to kill. Titling his head towards the doors of the room in a silent way to ask her to follow he headed towards the door, reaching out she pushed the wooden mass open and narrowed his eyes, staring up to the now grey sky.

It had been early morning when he's made his way down to the indoor training grounds, the sun only beginning to rise and the skies, at the time, had been clear. Now storm clouds hung over heard, depressing and ominous in nature. “Looks like it's going to rain” he spoke the thought out loud and stepped free from the shelter of the converted sawmill. As if to spite him a single drop fell and landed on his nose followed by a light down poor. Ignore the drops he progressed over to the barely standing building that acted as a store house for the village at the moment in time. There was no door but as he stepped into the ruin of a building he hit he left shoulder harshly on the frame, having misjudged the distance. Cursing under his breath he shrugged the sore arm and entered into the depths, moving straight over to where he'd left the two cooked rabbits wrapped up tightly that he'd brought with him that morning, courtesy of Alexander.

<style>
.alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: here

Aeron huffed looking at the male. there was no way that she was going to be giving Anathema a bad rep. She watched as he moved to the doors. It was a feeling that she got that either she bothered him that much or there was just something awkward between them. Maybe she should have tried to be less of a brute when they first met. He shrugged nothing she could do now. he moved to step out side and he said something about rain. Thats not quite what she wanted to hear.

Aeron smiled though as she moved to see what he was doing. he was rather a mystery. Just as he stepped out though it started to pour. She huffed yet she hated the rain. She looked towards the hotel. She was in no mood to go home. So she just stayed here watching as Alaki bumped the edge of the door way. She said nothing. She could tell this was hard enough on him.

She turned and unstrapped her sword. She looked at her bag and then looked around the old place. She had to admit that she was rather bored. Hey Alaki, whats the word for Enemy? She asked looking at the wall thinking to herself.,/p>

[/html]
[html]

WC:: 310 More fail posts ~

Judging from the sound it seemed as if the rain was only getting worse, it had been awhile since there'd been a heavy shower so it was a nice change in a way. Cautiously he eased himself up onto two boxes that were stacked upon each other, testing how stable and strong they were as he did so and desperately hoping they didn't give under his weight and make him look like a fool in front of the Oriax. Wriggling around it seemed as if the boxes weren't perfectly steady but weren't likely to fall over any time soon and would do for the moment. Reaching down he picked up the rabbits and placed them on the free space beside him, blue eyes turning towards Aeron as she spoke. "Sate anata wa mushiro nesshin'na gakuseidesu?” he responded in Japanese just to test the woman and irritate her if she didn't understand the words; petty, but he couldn't resist doing it.

“Enemy would be Teki” he responded in a bored manner, reciting the word of the top of his head. “Hows things going at the hotel? Last I heard it was still under construction or something along those lines” he asked, thinking over what the Oriax had said earlier. Picking up the wrapped bundle he unfolded the rabbits and held them forward in the direction of the woman, “Want one? Alex made them, crap cook he is but it's better then my attempts and definitely better then starving” he asked, elaborating more then he really needed to but he couldn't bring himself to care about sharing that little bit of information with the woman. Looking at the rabbits he had no idea what the pale Zepar had done to cook them, only that they smelled of some herb or another and that it was probably somewhat cooked and thankfully not burnt.

<style>
</style>
[/html]