Long Overdue
[html]

Word Count :: 444 Points:: 3 OOC:: Back dated to the 1st. He is wearing his brown cargo pants. >Big Grin

Time seemed to fly by for the Mido as he lay in his bed staring at his dimly candle lit ceiling. He felt like there was just nothing to do, he had been bored out of his mind for the majority of the morning. He spent an hour or so sketching in one of his drawing pads; he once again cleaned and organized his den because he collected more possessions and now nothing. He felt confined to his den, it was like a jail cell and for once in his life he didn’t have this inextinguishable drive to move and be motivated, it was awkward. He had no idea at all of what to do with himself; he had been doing an immeasurable amount training recently. All he wanted to do now was goof off and have fun, but since when did anything fun just fall out the sky… Oh come on, this sucks! Aahh! He flailed his arms and legs out of sheer frustration. He thought about playing a prank on some of his pack mates then decided not to for some may not find his humor as enjoyable as he did, like his Angela or his Rakeeb. Alaki might lose his temper and kill him. The Dasa viciously shook his head at his own bad ideas. He didn’t want to die young, he at least wanted to shack up with a pretty girl, maybe fall in love and have children.

Still laying in the exact same spot he had been, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped at a stunning realization. Unbelievable, Venom still owes me a sparring match. Smiling the multicolored mix jolted upright and vaulted himself off the bed and toward the opening. Once out of his den he made run for it. Hopefully he wouldn’t knock anybody over on the way. He flew by the candle lights and den openings as he hurried. Maybe they would be off doing something and not there, or one of them might be there or possibly both of them were home, he had no idea. He had never personally visited Panda’s and Venom’s den before but he hadn’t forgotten their smell, and if he could smell the pot he could definitely find Panda. He slowed down to a walk a good majority of the dens he passed were empty, scents around him mixed together in his nose, but he was able to narrow it down to two dens. Poking his head in he wondered if he had found them. Aha! Hellooo, Panda… Venom? Is anybody home? He remained outside the den not wanting to barge in and be rude or disrespectful in any way.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait on this one, just note that i don't have home internet and i bum internet off the library when i get home from a 7am-6pm work day when the library closes at 8:30pm. Lillith is about 5 weeks in this thread.

Venom was playing his guitar, a song that was familiar to the woman but not to Lillith had the two females humming lightly. Lillith was excited about the song, and Panda had opened her maw to speak as the chocolate male played the song. That song was played while you were being born. It's your song Lilly. spoke the mother, smiling softly to the child as the little Behr 'cub' swayed back and forth, a smile on her face as she looked at her father with loving eyes. Venom looked down at the child, and he smiled back at her, a small chuckle passing his lips as his hazel eyes rested on the pup that had his mother's reddish fur, and a darker chocolate that came from his own pelt. He could only fathom that the child had taken the darkness of her mother and then the lightness of both him and Panda. Panda smiled at the child and put a Behr paw on the little child's head gently and she gave the girl a little noogie. Lillith giggled and looked up to her mother and then jumped up and ran towards Panda's lap and she climbed her way into the lap of the woman and she sat there. She looked up at the woman and then she put a paw up to touch her mother's necklace. "Was das?" the child asked, asking her mother what the charm on her necklace was. The child spoke in a different language because she had heard her mother speaking it and she had taught a few little things to Lillith in addition to the things she knew in English. Little did Panda know that Venom was also teaching the child a few things in Italian, so soon, the parents would not have any language that they could resort to if they were arguing and did not want the child to understand. It was okay because Panda and Venom rarely fought either way.

His song soon came to an end, and he chuckled at he looked at the two. He put his chin on his guitar and he listened to the story his soulmate was about to go into as she looked down at her child. Well, it means Air, but it also means that dreams can become reality. You can live your wildest dreams, don't you forget that, okay, Lillith? she asked her child and put a hand on her back and she pet down the fluffy fur of the child. The story was less than Venom thought it was going to be, so he decided to try to make it a longer one. I think she wants to know where you got it from. Tell her that story. spoke the male before he put another grin on his face and he watched Panda shoot a look at him that was mocking. Oh, okay, well....That was one adventure. You see, your father and I were in Chicago, and he had come across many, many buildings. You remember those right? Remember Halifax? she asked, and the child silently nodded her head and listened to her mother. Well- she was interrupted by a male that she and Venom had not seen in some time. Venom shot to his feet and moved towards the door where the male was. No, Continue Panda, I'll deal with Mido. he spoke before he moved through the tunnel and emerged out of the den. Hey Mido, How are you? asked the tall, chocolate male.

It wasn't long before Panda would get up as well though, for she wanted Mido and Lillith to meet. I'll tell you the story before bed. Remind me later, okay? the mother asked the child. "Ja,ja!" spoke the child and smiled as her mother picked her up and carried her to the den entrance, and they moved through the tunnel and then out of the den to greet Mido. Mido! It's a pleasure to see you again, it's been some time. So long, that I've had a daughter since then, my friend. Her name is Lillith Alexandria Trombetta-Behr, Or just Lilly or Alexa. Panda spoke to the male, a bright smile on her face as she looked at her child and then to Mido again.

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Venom-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Venom-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#251108; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... omtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 724
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 447 Points::3 OOC:: Oh my BABY?! Mido is shocked by this 8D

Shortly after calling in to Panda and Venoms den, the big guy he hadn’t seen for a while greeted him at the entrance by asking how he was. Hey Venom! I’m good, it’s been so long since I’ve seen you guys. He spoke briefly with the chocolate colored giant before bear resembling Panda was present as well. In the Furcas’ arms she held a fairly young girl. She greeted the Dasa with words of extensive absence, and introduced him to their child. Mido looked to the child; she wore a cute, undeniably adorable smile. He watched panda as she spoke the girl’s name nodding at each portion of the name, his eyes went wide after she was finished. Oh my, that’s a mouthful of a name you have there. I’m going to call you Lilly for my sake though, you really are quite cute like one too aren’t you. He spoke to the young girl gently brushing the top of her head. The Dasa was in a state of shock and awe. I can’t believe this, it couldn’t have been that long, I mean wow, congratulations you two. He glanced from Panda to Venom to Lilly. The ability for two who were in love to come together and produce a bundle of joy was a miracle in itself that the male didn’t understand or comprehend personally. Things were always changing, and if no attention was paid to them, they may go entirely unnoticed.

Mido looked to the chocolate-coal colored male. He thought back to the day when he had first met them, that was when he arrived in Anathema initially. He recalled his previous encounter with the tall guy, a cigarette hung from his mouth as he admired the horses. Mido’s opinion of him was uncertain; he found it hard to read the male and didn’t know what to make of him. Looking at him now it didn’t matter what he thought, he was the father of a beautiful little girl and mate to the kind gentle caring woman that stood by his side, he was obviously doing something right. Do you remember the last time we were together us talking about sparring sometime Venom? He asked, gently and jokingly punching him on the arm. Out of the corner of his eye he watched their child Lilly, she watched her father with amazement and love in her eyes, occasionally glancing at the Dasa. Panda seemed kind of quiet to the male, her eyes would disappear into the spots of black surrounding them when would she blink. Do you feel like sparring with me if you aren’t busy Venom? Mido asked him, with excitement filling voice.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Trust me, Panda was pretty surprised herself Tongue

Venom placed a smile on his mouth as he looked at the blonde man, the unique looking male in his own way, especially his eyes, they were similar to Venom's own hazel eyes, as far as one of them being split between two colors. Mido's eyes translated to his lineage being part dog, while Venom's was just a family trait of his father, an Italian wolf. Ven nodded his head at the words of the male, and he chuckled lightly. It has. he agreed with the male before Panda had to come out and show off their undeniably cute daughter. When Mido touched the girl and spoke to her about having a giant name, she giggled shyly and snuggled more into her mother's chest, trying to hide from the male. This was really the first person she had met outside of Zera'im and her parents, so it was an awkward situation for her. Panda chuckled at the male's next words, and Venom looked at Panda. "It has to have been around two or three months now, Mido. That's long enough for pups to come and grow. Thanks for the congrats though, it's nice to think that someone thinks that Lillith is a blessing besides our little family we have going here." spoke the woman, nodding her head lightly. Her own chocolate eyes went from Mido to Venom, before Mido spoke to Venom, and when Mido spoke, Venom's eyes went back onto the blonde and coal pelted male.

Yea, I remember last time. spoke the chocolate and coal giant, a small smile on his scarred maw. There was a joking punch that was taken in stride, the only response from it was a tense shoulder, almost unmoving as the fist was pushed against it. Panda let the two males speak, while watching them intereact. It was good to see that Mido and Venom were friends, for there were not many people who paid any attention to the perpetual Zepar of Anathema. They both seemed to be perpetually stuck at their ranks, for it had been some time since Panda was promoted either, hell, she had done a lot of work in that time as well. Panda had gotten slightly lost in her thoughts that she had missed the question that was presented by Mido, she was dragged back into the world when Venom's deep voice sounded. Of course, Mido. It's been a long time since anyone has even bothered with training with me, I could definitely use the warm-up. Fists or weapons? asked Venom, wondering if they should get some poles to spar with, or if they should use tooth and claw. Venom could mostly use the work in tooth and claw since he was a weapon-using hunter, whom hunted for the family of his for often than Panda did. The scarred male cocked an excited grin on his own lips and his tail started to wag lightly, something that was abnormal for the man, so it was a good sign.

"I'm sure that Lillith would like to watch, wouldn't ya?" Panda asked the little girl, whom cocked her head. "Sp-arrr?" she knew not what the word meant, but if it involved her daddy, then of course she wanted to watch it. "Daddy's going to play with Mido." explained Panda, a smile on her face as she simplified the concept for the girl. "Play? Lilly want play!" exclaimed the puppy, her tail wagging as she got excited too. "I will play with you, Lilly, You let daddy and Mido play, and just watch, okay? They are playing an adult game." Panda explained further to the 5 week old puppy. "Lilly plays wiff Midi? Af-tur Daddy?" asked Lillith, a smile on her face as she looked to Mido. Panda looked to Mido too. "Only if uncle Mido wants to play, okay? He might be tired from Daddy's game." Panda spoke, chuckling lightly at the way she was having to speak to the child. Ah the wonders of being a mother, she supposed. She was learning to love it, even though she still did not like having to raise a child. It was her and Venom's fault she was born, so they would take responsibility for the girl, that was much more than what could be said about some other wolves.

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#251108; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... omtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 740
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::449 Points::3 OOC::

Interacting with Panda, the big guy and Lilly was way too amusing. Only a child could be so awestruck by a group of older canines speaking to one another, it was cute she was all too aware of what they were doing. Venom seemed to recall their last encounter well enough, seeing the man smile was comforting and reassuring. Mido really only had a few friends, and the ones he did have were only from his time here in Anathema, the rest of his existence was friendless, hopeless and depressing. It was nice to have someone he could call a friend, and just be genuine with and not worry so much about it.

Upon asking for the sparring match they had spoke about before Venom talked about it being a while since anybody bothered to train with him. The thought of not training with anybody made the Dasa shudder, he would go crazy if he went long periods of time without some kind of training buddy, he just wouldn’t be able to pull it off. The chocolate colored giant asked quick question being if they should do it traditional and go with their fists or if they should get weapons. The white and brown male had been doing a lot of training with weapons as of lately and he needed a break. I haven’t done any hand to hand in a while now, I think it would be good for me to revisit it before I get too rusty. Panda was speaking to Lilly saying she would probably want to watch. Yup let the kid watch papa wipe the floor with me, the male thought to himself. The girl repeated the word spar in the form of a question, was there such a thing as too cute Mido began to wonder. Panda explained things to her daughter, having to bring her speech down to her level. The male wasn’t use to this constant form of talking, only because he was rarely around children. The girl wanted in on the sparring, but it wasn’t a game for her. Lilly asked if she could play with the male after her father was done, Panda told the child he may be tired, and he was going to be. The mix brought himself down to her level and placed a finger to the child’s nose. I’ll play with you, as long as you promise to take it easy on me, okay?

Where do you want to do this Venom He asked the male realizing he didn’t think as far as to where they were going to have their skirmish. Mido was unsure of how the progress was coming on the training grounds.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Long post for like no reason. @.@

Panda listened to the two communicating, and she noticed that Venom's aura shifted into a friendly color, meaning that Venom was truly happy to see this male, and that he asked for a sparring match. It had been some time since Panda had seen the male tumble around with another, and it also had been some time since the two released some physical energy by wrestling each other to the ground for no other reason than for shits and giggles. Ever since Lillith had been born, they had been slightly reserved in what they did, and what habits they displayed around the child. Soon, this wuold change though, soon Lillith would be able to see the nature of her parents, and all of their immaturity that was to come. Hell, the two were still young, and they certainly did act like they were puppies under 5 months old. Panda smiled and stood there, listening to the conversation as Lillith too, watched the two men talk. If she was spiritually aware already, like her parents (Panda did not doubt that she could see energy) then she would be able to also see the energy that flowed off of Mido and Venom.

It was good for Venom that Mido liked him, and could call him friend, because Venom was a very detatched person (unless he was in the presence of those whom truly matter to him, this being Panda and Lillith now) in general and he also did not warm up to others all that easily, but Mido, he seemed to be a different story. The young, blonde being seemed to be genuine enough for Venom to hang around with, and to have a bit of fun. When Mido had spoken of how they should fight hand to hand, Venom nodded his head, and then he rolled his shoulders, a hand going to his scarred shoulder, the one that was the weakest of the two shoulders because of his injury involving a slightly too large Venom, and a limber and slightly smaller Panda and a tree that had very small, and easily breaking branches. This was some time ago, but every now and then, if it got too cold outside (and he could feel it) then his shoulder would get stiff. Today was not one of those days, but Venom stretched his arms for a moment as they were standing there. "That's no problem to me. Need to get these muscles stretched out before it gets real cold out. Mind if I lay down a few rules, or should we just go at it?" Venom asked, a hand going to his bangs to push them out of his eyes. It had to be about eight weeks or so since he had cut it again, and it was starting to get shaggy, but he treated his hair a certain way to make it straight.

It was weird for Panda to watch him do this sometimes, because his hair always looked like it was about to catch on fire, and not to mention, it always smelt like his hair was burning when he was treating it. This meant that instead of his slightly curly hair that was always messy, he had clean looking, straight, combed hair that was parted on the left side and the extra hair was combed over to the right, basically covering most of his right eye. Some of it fell naturally in place over towards his left eye though, because it was too short to go to the right. It still was long enough to cover over his left eye either way. He liked it this length though for now, and he thought that he'd keep it like this for awhile.

Venom ended up just fixing his hair to where he would be able to see through his thick locks of overgrown mane-fur and found a comfortable place that still looked good. He already knew that he was going to have a hard time with his hair though, fighting always made his hair act funny, and it was a reason the male was not a warrior, and only a hunter. He fought to show everyone that he could fight, that's why he was talked into sparring so easily. Mido then put his attention to the little girl for a moment, and Lilly wagged her tail at his words. "Yey!" she chimed and then she put a tough look on her face, or as tough as a little pup could look. "I'mma git you!" she spoke, not being able to hold in a giggle of excitement. Panda chuckled too and looked down at Lilly. "Don't be too rough, little tiger." spoke her mother, and Lilly looked up at Panda. "Ti-ger? Was das?" asked Lillith, and Panda chuckled again. "It's a really really big cat. I'll show you in the book after we are done watching Mido and Daddy." she spoke to the child and smiled.

At Mido's question about where it should be located, Venom shifted his weight on his legs and he thought for a moment, his hand going to his chin and rubbing the bottom of it. "Maybe this is one best done outside. Don't want to get slammed into the rock floor too many times to where it hurts too much. Rather be thrown in snow, you know?" spoke the man and he nodded his head, trying to think about this logically. If someone was to see them fighting though, someone might get the wrong idea, on the outside looking in, but if they tried to break them up, then that would be a stupid mistake on the part of the one who's on the outside.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 961
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::418 Points::3 OOC::

Mido stood in the company of Panda, Venom and their baby girl Lilly. The chocolate colored giant grabbed at his arms, stretching them. He stated that needed to stretch out his muscles and asked if he should lay down some rules. You can lay down some rules if you want. I just figured we would have fun and let loose by really going at it. I know where to draw the line, I think you do too. He told the battle worn looking male. The dasa wasn’t concerned about getting seriously injured in any way. He was definitely sure the two of them would be pretty well beaten up and sore when all was said and done though. He watched Venom push his hair out of his eyes. This made him think of his own brown, blonde highlighted hair it was starting to get longer now, he would generally as a rule just hack it off with a blade when it got too long. But he hadn’t thought about maintain appearances lately.

Interacting with Lilly was delightfully entertaining; she was just too sweet and innocent. Getting excited by the words that came out of the half and half’s mouth she seemed to summon up face that looked tough. She told the multicolored mix that she was gonna git him. With the face she wore, and the words she said, she verbally hit him like a well seasoned comedian. He couldn’t help but laugh. Hahaha, oh Lilly, please stop, you’re killing me. I didn’t know cute could kill. He spoke to the child in Panda’s arms. The big guy answered Mido’s question about where they should hold their match. He suggested they take it outside for getting tossed around on the hard rock floor may hurt quite a bit. It sounded that he preferred the thrown in the snow. It made sense, the cushioning from the snow would make their games more enjoyable. Good point, it really would suck to hit this floor. Well, if we want to go at it outside then let’s go. He nodded his head in the direction that pointed back into the hall, he turned and started walking in no hurry really. He figured Venom and Panda along with their daughter in her arms would follow. It may have been a little chilly outside, but the male didn’t think it would faze them in the least as they would probably warm up real quick once they got moving, and getting physical with each other.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: i suck. I hope you don't mind me going ahead and putting them outside so we can get this ball rolling. :] if you do mind, then PM me and I'll change it of course.

Venom watched the male's words as they were spoken, a certain energy flowing from his lips as he spoke, not only because it was freezing in the hallways, but also because the Dasa seemed to be very excited about this spar. The excitement that was rolling off the tongue of the other male was making Venom quite excited himself. His tail continued to move back and forth slightly, betraying the half-grin he had on his face, to say he was more excited than he would have liked to show. His aura was the one who betrayed him most of all though, for it was a bright and clear orange which streamed from his shoulders, and his hips the most, but it also seemed to line his stomach and his neck and legs as well. He held that half-grin on his face though, and he nodded at Mido's words. Yeah, I know where to draw the line. So we don't need to set any rules down then. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders lightly. His hair was quick to fall back in place in front of his 'cat-eyes' and he flipped it with a tilt of his head to the left, to where most of his bangs fell in front of that eye. He figured he might be moving around enough to where his hair would just be bouncing around anyways. The other male's hair seemed to be around the same length, so it's not like they both wouldn't have the same problem anyways.

When Mido interacted with Lilly again, Panda and Venom both looked between the two, and were chuckling softly. She was adorably annoying, and pretty comical at times. She got her good humor from her parents it would seem, even though their humor seemed to be sometimes dry, but other times completely ridiculously off the wall that nobody knows what happened to their ears when they were joking around about whatever seemed to be funny to them at that point in time. Panda put her pink padded hand on her daughter's head as Mido turned back to Venom and pointed down a hallway and told them that they should take this outside. Yeah, let's go ahead outside. After you, mister Dasa. Venom did not forget his courtesies even though Venom should have been promoted by now, seeing as Panda had been by now. Venom was not really concerned much about his rank though, for he did not care too much, but it was always weird to have someone who had been in the pack only for a few weeks and already a higher rank than he, when Venom and Panda had been around in Anathema for about a year now.

Venom and Panda followed the Dasa out of the chambers and into a snowy field where Panda had found a seat with her daughter close enough to see, but far enough away to give the boys room to tumble about. Panda was excited to see Venom in action again, because it was always interesting, and exhilarating to the woman to see her love in the middle of battle. Even if it was a game. So you want a countdown or something? Or ya can just tell me when you are ready.. the chocolate and coal male told the blonde and coal one with a nod of his head. He stared at the male through his bangs, and he rolled his shoulders and stretched out his legs a little bit before standing straight and getting into a fighting stance that was unique to say the least. It was close to a martial arts stance, but also very, very different since he did not know a lick of martial arts. He did know how to fight though. I'm ready. he spoke, his eyes pinned on the male and his aura.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;"> Word Count: 651
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::517 Points::5 OOC:: No. All is good, you can stick them where ever just keep em on this planet preferably >XD

After saying something about taking the fight outside Venom agreed and addressed him as “mister Dasa” he raised a semi curious eyebrow at the statement. To himself he wondered why the man remained a Zepar knowing they had been here longer than he, but who was he to question anybody? Mido was sure he had his own personal reasons for not being in a rank tier. Having left the cave and entering a clearing the two canines stood facing each other, not too far from the caves entrance. The air was crisp and mildly warm; the sun was out and gracing the lands they lived on threatening the snows very existence. Honestly the weather couldn’t be any more perfect for being outdoors; they were nearing the end of the winter season. The black and white healer and her daughter Lilly sat a little ways out to the side, ready to enjoy the show. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the look on Panda’s face, she looked delighted just watching Venom. The chocolate colored giant asked the mutt if he should count down or not or for the male to just acknowledge that he was ready. The idea of counting down was amusing, making him think of a race, thought they weren’t racing, they would be fighting.

Venom seemed to get ready, physically and mentally, he did some minor stretching. The big guy took up stance that was peculiar in itself, it was like he were using a fighting style the half and half had seen before, but not gotten very familiar with. At this the Dasa began to wonder what kind of experience the man he now faced held, for he nothing of his background. Depending on how much trouble venom may give him, he might have to pull a few tricks out of his arsenal, delving into multiple practices. Mido gently cracked his knuckles, rotating his head he loosened up his neck. He made windmill rotations with his arms; he crouched to the ground, leaning to one side he stretched his legs one after the other. His heartbeat picked up quickly, the multicolored mix’s eyes dilated as his focus went solely to Venom. The scarred and battered male spoke up saying he was ready. Whenever you are. He said quickly before he dashed toward the male who was several yards away, snow exploded beneath his feet as he sprinted. At only an arm’s length away, the Dasa threw a jab at his opponent aiming directly for his chest. The strike wasn’t dangerous by any means; it was very controlled in that he wanted to see how he would handle being physically put on the spot to make a quick decision. Mido wanted to know what the male was capable of before really letting loose. A grin that might have seemed crazy to some graced the Huskadore’s face. In the back of his mind he remembered that Venom’s mate and child were there also, but he was caught up in his own little world that only included him and the chocolate-coal colored male.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: As I explained over PM, my computer ate my epic post I had before this (and I've written this over four times it feels like) before this one, so I'm sorry if it's not that great :[

His intense hazel eyes peered through his long bangs, it was a wonder how he could see, but one should not be fooled by such thing, because Venom was very much able to see through his bangs, and make out even the smallest of movements. This could be blamed mainly on the fact that Venom's general eye sight really depended not only on the drifting and shifting of auras, but also of movements of the body. His tail wagged lightly back and forth as he watched the male get ready, something about Mido actually sticking out as strange to the wolf. It came to his attention suddenly that Mido was not built like a wolf. He was more shaped like a dog, but a mix that Venom had not come across before. A breeze found it's way into the clearing, a harsh coldness against his scarred flesh. The chill made every hair on the male's body stand straight up, giving him a 'puffed up' look that was strange looking, considering the male had a coat that normally was very very silk and smooth, never fluffy like a feline who had just gotten scared and ran up a tree. He cocked a smile on his maw and he pulled his large ears back on his head, as if to defend his ears from harm.

He could feel his own pulse start to race, though this was not unnormal for him, since his pulse always seemed to be pulsing faster than normal (underlying heart problems are suspected) and he gave one last glance over to Panda and Lillith, both of which had their own auras as bright as ever. He would need to stay away from them to prevent their auras blinding him. He smiled at them, and silently gave a hand motion to Panda, to tell her to roll up a joint, because he was going to want one after this sparring session. She nodded her head and got straight to work, her hands going into her backpack that was sitting in the snow beside her and her daughter. Lillith's eyes never left her father, she seemed to be fasinated at the fact that the male had made himself look so fluffy and big. She did not fail to let out a long trail of giggles to the two. Venom long turned his attention back to Mido though and once the male spoke to the Zepar, there was an explosion of snow that came from under the smaller tank of a male. Venom took a defensive stance, grounding all of his weight into his feet to make him solid against the ground.

It took little time for the Huskadore to close the distance, and the first contact of this battle was made with a fist ramming into a block of Venom's forearms that were crossed in a 'x' across his chest. Venom growled lightly, though it was not an agressive one, rather a playful one. He pushed the fist away from him and he countered with a lift of his leg and a thrust of the leg towards the other male, aiming for the male's stomach. Venom wouldn't have expected the kick to connect though, nor was the kick nearly as forceful as a serious kick from the Italian wolf.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::315 Points::3 OOC:: You know, your computer really shouldn’t be eating things.

As he dashed after the chocolate colored male, he didn’t notice the breeze pass by or the cold snow between his toes; he was too focused on his opponent. He almost hadn’t noticed that the fur Venom’s body did something bizarre. What the hell?! Did he just get fluffy? After he had gotten into range the coal coated giant crossed his arms in front of his upper body. Mido’s jab met the scarred male’s forearms, with the impact a growl that didn’t seem violent was let out. The Dasa was pushed back and countered with a kick, the retaliation from the male excited him to the point where he couldn’t smile any harder. Quickly he moved to the side evading the kick and hopped a couple feet backward, he stood sideways with hands formed into gently clutched fists. Nice block you got there. He can at least defend himself and fight back. This was going to be good fun, it wouldn’t be like fighting a complete amateur, he obviously had some experience.

The multicolored mix had been mentally satisfied by Venom’s capability, in turn making him feel like he didn’t need to completely hold back. Mido kept shifting on his feet; as he bounced back and forth he picked up each leg from off the ground making it look as if he might throw a kick, the mutt was just trying to mess with him. Making another advance on the male, the half and half stepped toward him quickly spinning backwards he swung a hard back-fist aimed at his shoulder. It was a power move that the Dasa barely telegraphed; the strike was designed to catch an opponent off guard. Though it was a strong attack it could easily be avoided if one knew what to do with it, otherwise it would knock him off his feet or at least force him to stumble backwards.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Venom was surprised at the speed of the being, but he realized that he really shouldn't be surprised because the other male was much smaller than Venom. There was a big difference between height and weight of the two, Venom being nearly a foot taller than the male, and only about 70 pounds heavier. It gave the smaller male an edge of speed, where Venom did not have that much of an advantage. He was well built, and tall, heavy, but only faster than the tanks who were bigger than he. There were plenty of them around, a few of them in Anathema (specifically Viking) and others scattered around the peninsula. The Dasa had given him a compliment and Venom chuckled lightly. "Nice punch." growled the male, his tail wagging as he watched the male start to bounce back and forth on his legs, keeping moving. Venom was a more grounded fighter, his form solid against the ground. His eyes were on the male, and he realized that he was not going to go for a kick as soon as he started to step towards him again.

Venom recognized the back-fist and he quickly unanchored himself from the ground and he jumped back to get out of the way of the punch, a dash to the right as well, and another kick thrown out towards the Dasa. Once his foot was back on the ground, he threw a punch towards the other male.

From the side, Panda and Lillith watched, both with wide grins on their faces. Lillith even called out cheers to both Mido and Venom because she couldn't decide who she wanted to win! Panda would chuckle at the child and continue to roll her joint before she started to get into the fight, trying to predict the movements of both of the males, and seeing what would differ from if she was fighting either one of them. She was silent though, and she held a wide grin on her face for a long time. She did not realize that her aura was flickering, and the aura caught in the corner of Venom's eye, begging him to look over. He had to concentrate on the other male harder because of the woman.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::336 Points::3 OOC::

Venom easily evaded the Dasa’s spinning back-fast by simply getting of his reach, smart yet simple. The Huskadore’s opponent quickly aligned himself to his right on Mido’s left. Making his own advance the chocolate colored male came at him, a kick with a follow up punch right after. Mido had to side step his kick in order to brush away the punch with a block. Overall he was honestly impressed, the longer their skirmish dragged on the better the gentle giant seemed to get. Venom appeared to be lighter on his feet now compared to when things first started rolling, for his size he could move well. He’s really not bad at all. Just how good can he be? Inwardly he wondered to himself.

Your good Venom! You better not be holding back on me though, otherwise you’ll make me sad. The adrenaline was starting to kick in, the feeling that he got from fighting made him all warm and tingly inside. To him it wasn’t weird that he felt the way he did, he considered Venom a friend. Had he been fighting another canine with something at stake, such as life or death, he would probably still be having a good time while being dead serious at the same time.

Mido wanted to see what the coal coated male really was actually made of, he wasn’t angry or anything he only wanted to put more into it. Ready?! He asked with earnest, he was going to give him something to work for. He stepped in quickly, tossed a fast light jab, turning his hips and shoulders he threw a punch off his right arm. Using his body’s position and momentum he struck at him with a left hand uppercut. But the multicolored mix was satisfied by just using his hands, swinging his straight upward in the air, he held it there briefly over his head ready to bring it down. Aiming for the collar he drove his leg down with force like a heavy pendulum.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: halalalalalala

Venom stayed on the defensive, and he anchored himself once more to the ground that he stood on top of. His fur fluffed out again, and his tail was now stiff and straight out. He also held a grin on his face as the words from Mido hit his ears. "You're fucking quick, man." admitted Venom, knowing that his best bet would be to just take the punches rather than having to jump around to dodge them all. Eventually he would run out of energy, and want to quit before the Dasa was even starting to pant. Venom's large ears fell back on his head again though, and the look almost gave him the sleekness of a cobra with it's hood positioned out, considering the male still had that fluffy neck hair.

Venom was actually realizing how serious this was getting, though, because the look of the aura had changed on the dog in front of him. It was still playful, which was slightly confusing to him, but it had shifted to where it was telling him that it was starting to turn into a serious game. A grin helplessly formed on the coal and chocolate man's face and his ears perked up to listen to the words of the other male, and quickly bent back down at the end of the word. With that word came action, and quick action too. Venom almost didn't see it all happen, and suddenly, Mido was really close to the achored male. Venom was not quick enough to evade this round of punches, so he used his arms to block the punches that he could, but one of them hit him right in his bad shoulder. There was little time to recuperate though, so Venom ignored the pain of his shoulder and paid attention to what Mido was doing. His last part of his combo had his leg in the air, coming down again on Venom's right shoulder. Venom could not let his arm get hurt again, so he took his own leg off the ground and kicked up at Mido's shin with his own, trying to cancel out the attack.

I guess I wasn't all that ready.. chuckled the male, again, putting a distance between them by dashing to Mido's right again. He also took to rolling that bad shoulder of his, for he did not want the shock of the punch to make the shoulder get stiff.

Panda on the other hand, was still sitting there, watching them and their auras bounce about the place. She was chuckling lightly until she saw the reaction of Venom getting hit right in the scar on his shoulder. Even Panda knew that shoulder was his bad one, and she flinched at the sound it made, and she also let out a small whimper, as if she could feel his pain. Git 'im daddy! she finally picked a team, the bambino, and she faithfully chose her dad to root for. Panda looked at her daughter with her chocolate eyes and then she looked back to Uncle Mido and Mister Trombetta. She didn't realize it at first, but she was holding her breath, and starting to suppress her energy. When she found out she was doing it, she let out an icy breath and looked away from the two men. She put her hand on her chest and breathed in and out a few times before she moved her gaze back to the two. " Pin him, Venom." the words were not loud, merely a whisper to herself, but Lillith heard her mother's words and she looked back at her mom and cocked her head. "What does that mean, momma?" asked the child. "Nothing, Kind." spoke the mother of the child. Hopefully, Venom's ears were as sensitive as his child's. She was sure their minds were connected enough for her to just put the idea in his head though. So she concentrated on doing this, to help the male win this game.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;"> Word Count: 678
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::361 Points:: 3 OOC:: CX

Venom was playing it safe by not moving around a lot. In hind sight the coal coated male had a pretty decent strategy going on, with all the moving the half and half was doing he was starting to really get his heart rate going. Eventually the pace that Mido moved at would take its toll on him; he didn’t know exactly when he was going to pay for it though. The scarred male was taking everything the Dasa could throw at him. The mutt asked if he was ready for some more before giving it to him. From his barrage of attacks he only made a solitary hit on the giant’s scarred right shoulder. He was about to hit Venom with an axe kick when he countered with his own. Their legs collided hard, stopping Mido in mid swing making him clench his teeth together. Well a kick isn’t supposed to tickle dumbass! Good job putting a halt to my kick. Had the big guy taken the Dasa’s kick it wouldn’t have felt so great.

His sparring partner commented about not being entirely ready. Moving to the Huskadore’s right the chocolate male created some distance between them. From the side lines he could hear Lilly cheer for her father. It was cute, hearing daddy’s little girl hoot’n and hollar’n for him. Deciding things were beginning to get a little boring he the half and half shifted his feet. Rounding off his shoulders with his feet shoulder width apart he held his hands out in front of him taking up a wrestling stance. In the back of his mind he acknowledged the fact that he rarely wrestled and it definitely was not his forte. But seeing this as his own personal weakness brought a sinister smile to his maw. Warriors should be versed in all sorts of physical practices; this sparring match was no exception. Giving Venom an overly eager grin, Mido extended his left hand flat out and flexed it inward a few times. Let’s go, come and get it. He motioned for him with his hand. The male put on a façade of confidence that entirely betrayed his thoughts.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: halalalalalala

The kick was successfully canceled out, and this was a relief to the giant, for he did not think he would be able to take that kick to his bad shoulder without it shattering. He sighed a breath of relief as he settled in his next spot, his energy grounding him to the floor of their battlefield still. The dasa congratulated Venom on stopping that powerful kick and Venom chuckled lightly. Ya' keep aiming for that shoulder and we're gonna have issues, bro. the male spoke jokingly, with a smile on his face and everything as he actually went to touch that shoulder and make sure it was okay from those punches. He rolled his arm a few times and then decided that it was well enough to continue, so he got back into his fighting position when he saw that Mido was now in a wrestling position. Venom adapted and changed his own posture to one that was similar to Mido's own. When the other male spoke to him again, challenging him to come at him, Venom gladly took the offer.

Venom came rushing upon the male, and he grabbed at the other male's hands. He was not scared that the smaller man would try to flip him, because he figured that he was too heavy for the man to get enough momentum to actually pull off the move without hurting himself. If anything, Venom would be the one who was doing the flipping of another onto his back. Venom grabbed onto the other male though and just tried to muscle him out, and knock him over by just his sheer force. He continued to push and try to get the male down on the ground though, and he would until he was either on the ground or the other male was.

Panda and Lillith sat in anticipation as they watched the two males wrestle it out. Lillith almost ran over to start playing with the two males, but Panda was quick to put a stop to that by grabbing the pup by her unusually fluffy tail. You aren't goin no wheres. spoke the woman to the child.

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Venom-a02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Venom-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#150f01; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... aint-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 450px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b0996c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;"> Word Count: 363
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::319 Points:: 3 OOC:: TIMBER!

The multicolored male’s ears swiveled into attention as he heard Venom issue verbal warning. Mido was assuming by the smile and the jokingly toned speech that it wasn’t being serious. The Dasa would never intentionally harm another, especially a pack member. The only time he would become violent was if the situation called for it, and he couldn’t see that happening any time soon. He watched the gentle giant go through some motions with his shoulder, checking to see if it was okay. Having taunted the coal coated male he awaited any kind of retaliation.

Rushing at him came the other male; the mutt couldn’t physically withhold his smile. Panda’s mate had taken a hold of the males hands, clasping his own he made an attempt to push back. In the position he was in couldn’t do too much, other than try and kick at his legs and trip him up; problem was he was preoccupied with not being overpowered. Venom had successfully gone and put a hold on the mix by wrapping his arms around his center, putting him in a vice. The giant had absolutely limited Mido’s ability to move, struggling all he managed to do was get his hands on the male’s biceps. This was now a contest of power, growling in protest he shifted the weight on his feet and tried to keep the scarred and battered male from muscling him over and onto the ground.

Unable to escape the hold, he found themselves on the ground, he almost in a bad spot. Arrrgh! Damn it all! He was just burning up his energy wrestling with the male like he was. Quickly running out of options, the half and half struck at his core, hopefully he could whittle him down. His hope was to get the advantage on the big guy, but that meant him being on top in a position of power.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]