Du um meg sviv, du hjaa meg sit, du arme Aand!
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> Location: north in Etheral Eclipse, in old DdM land (Demon's Trail)
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
SSWM: 368

The morning was misty. The previous days had not bore fruits. Her questioning of the creatures did not aid her - where was she? This was a place different from where she had first landed. The fog crept along the ground and made dim the world, as if the difference between the living and the dead was harder to see, as if any tree could become the grinning face of a malevolent stranger. She shied them but was continued onwards with a laugh, following the eerie light of the vette ahead, luring her onwards with heavenly song. The sharp soprano cut throught he fog as if a knife of flawless metal, and Vesle's light paws danced to the tune as she moved across roots of trees that smiled at her through the dim morning. This enchanting place held her as it had held her before, and there was something comforting in its eeriness. It surrounded her pleasantly as well as ominously, and there was perhaps room for a carefree existence in that space.

She left the wooded area to instead step on the snowy plains that had once been Dahlian, and the vette continued onwards until his song was dissipated amongst the vegetation. The small woman walked with a dignity that did not befit her tattered dress and wild, untended mane, her tail erect and ears peaked. This was her land she was walking on, but it changed little that she owned it. She had not yet found what she was looking for, but if it had been too easy, she would not have searched for it in the first place, but merely been elsewhere. This was the weather that the one she searched for had left in, and this was the weather in which she would be found. Never mind the wetness or the impracticalities. She had no knowledge of the reasons behind this search, and she did not question this. She came to find her, and to rule this place. Too bad the Dahlians had left before their awaited Lady had returned to them. She snickered as she went to one knee and started digging a hole. For all she knew, this could be the place.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 425 :: OOC: I'm so sorry that I didn't get to you quicker you still love me right?

Old familiar lands were cast upon Eclipse even before she left the Cercatori borders. She didn’t blame the pack for taking over her old homelands, and she was happy it was coming to good use, though she missed it. After all she lived here when she was born. Walking wasn’t difficult as she was getting use to the icy, wet cold snow, but she felt unbalanced as she walked because her arm was bandaged up, She had received an arrow to her arm, a mistake of course, but it didn’t hurt any less than if it were on purpose. She sighed, thinking dreamily as she moved out of the Ethereal Eclipse, where the open land came. She remembered the vineyard and wondered if it was being taken care of at all, then there was her old home, after it had burned down. She missed that old place and the one she stayed in after had never truely felt like home. That was when her dad started acting strange and then soon left. Sighing she trudged forward, trying not to think of the bad things. She remembered hunting with her dad, though she was no more than a pup. She just knew that her dad had loved her then and wished he would come back, but now she knew... he wasn’t ever coming back. Her mother might, it was possible but she would not expect her to. Now Eclipse was an adult, fully able to make her own decisions and not have any parents. Her actions were all her responsibility, and though she tried her best to do the good thing there were times where she slipped up.

She moved along the cold wasteland, it was so quiet and eerie, so when she saw the dark gray shape mixed in with the white of the snow she started. The snow was covering up most of the sound of the woman’s digging and Eclipse wondered what she was doing. Tilting her head she came forward out of curiousity.

“Excuse me, are you looking for something? Perhaps I can help you?”

Eclipse said. She adjusted her shoulders so her bow sat better and the quiver didn’t hit her back so much. Her satchel was secure around her left arm, and wasn’t going anywhere. She noticed the state of the woman’s clothes and wondered where she had come from. Was she poor, did she need any help? These thoughts ran through the young woman’s mind as she looked the woman up and down.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> Location: north in Etheral Eclipse, in old DdM land (Demon's Trail)
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
SSWM: 271

Vesle was deep into the world of treasures and fog when a voice cut through her concentration. Her head moved to look at the stranger who stood there, staring. Did the girl not see that this one was busy? The gray woman kept herself from snorting in dismay. Clearly, this situation was not one that any bright wolf would interrupt, was it? Was this child some kind of dimwit? Well, they could hardly be blamed, could they. She did not have to tolerate interruption, anyway. The young female smelled foreign but somehow familiar, but this realization existed behind her conscious thoughts, in the part of her mind that still remembered. Standing up and turning, she stood unsteadily in front of the girl. Girl? Well, she was an adult, but Vesle was still older. Vesle was older than everyone. "Yes," she replied. Her voice was throaty and hoarse, but not weak. Once, it had been frail and shaking, but now it spoke with determined, adult force. She straightened herself, as if suddenly aware of the likeliness that the girl would feel the strangeness of the situation. Her left hand reaching over to lift a piece of torn sleeve on the right arm back in place. "My mother," she elaborated plainly. One elf stood near her feet and pulled at a piece of her dress, craving her attention. Hurriedly, she glanced to it and shushed it away with her foot, almost kicking it in the face. "Ssh, not now," she said, annoyed. It lasted only a moment before her focus was back on the girl. "You would not know her." She smiled wryly.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 289 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse watched as the woman’s eyes turned toward her, and she almost regretted saying anything, but how could she not? The woman was in the lands Eclipse had once called home. She knew them well enough, though probably not as well as someone like Naryu. Smiling sheepishly she waited to see if the woman would have a response for her, and she did, though suddenly she moved her foot as though something was there. Eclipse tilted her head, but said nothing. The woman spoke, though it was inaudible to the young girl. Was she crazy? She was looking for her mother.... well Eclipse wasn’t sure what she meant by that as anyone around here were all gone.

“I see. Well perhaps I do? I did use to live here.”

She said quietly then forgetting her manners and felt rather dumb she went on to introduce herself.

“I’m Eclipse Soulstorm. I was here when Dahlia was. Was your mother in the pack? Maybe she moved to Ichika no Hoen with most of the pack?”

She offered. Thats where most of her family and pack had gone, was past the mountains, merging with another pack and making it a solid society of wolves. One Eclipse loved very much. It wasn’t a place she was willing to trade off and she hoped that now that she was finally getting accustomed to the traditions and customs of the pack, that they wouldn’t change again, but she feared that change would come big or small for it always did. She would be far more prepared for it now than she had when she was a pup, but that didn’t mean she had to like it.

<style>
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
SSWM: 290

Vesle laughed like some dumb, screeching bird, as the girl suggested she might know of Mew. The laugh was subdued, dim even, a sort of muffled but still shrill cackle. The laugh continued as the girl carried on and introduced herself, but then stopped abruptly. Vesle eyed her suspiciously once, twice. Certainly, the markings could fit. Why, it was so long ago - any markings could fit. The girl was probably not lying, though. So, here was Eclipse, then. "My mother never left this place. Oh," she pointed to the ground. "she is still here. Somewhere." Gray eyes studied the young girl carefully. She had not heard that pack's name before. Ichika no Ho-en? Really? What an ugly name, but then again it suited the act. Ugly name for an ugly bunch, ugly because they up and left this place. Her siblings were buried in Flander's Fields, her mother was here somewhere and her father -- well, that was another matter entirely, wasn't it? She kicked abruptly at the sprite that continued tugging at her dress before speaking to the girl again. "I know where you lived. I know everything." She spoke with sincerity. There wasn't a thing that Vesle did not know about Dahlians. The plain truth was, of course, that she did not know everything: she had not known that they had all left for a pack called Ichika no Ho-en, for instance, but this logic failed to challenge the thoughts that she was aware of thinking. Vesle Soul knew every nook of this place, and as far as she was concerned, Eclipse had not right to be here any longer. Still, the woman smiled, knowing that some amount of politeness was expected. "I knew Conor well, too."

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 259 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse was startled by the woman’s laugh and made to back up, maybe she wasn’t one to approach after all. The woman stopped after Eclipsed had introduced herself and then indicated the ground where she said her mother did not leave. Eclipse clamped her mouth shut in understanding. So her mother had passed away... Eclipse felt foolish now. Looking at the woman with sad eyes. The woman kicked out and Eclipse jumped back, then the woman spoke again. She knew where she lived too? Eclipse tilted her head curiously, but afraid to come any closer to the woman. Then the mention of Conor made Eclipse’s ears fold back....

“Then you do know far more than me. Conor... my... my father, he’s dead.”

She couldn’t help believed what Itachi had said, and in turn just speaking it out loud made it true, but he would have returned for her if he were still alive, so that could be the only explanation that Eclipse could have for his abandoning her and never coming to get her. If he had not left none of this would have happened, and maybe she would have grown up differently, maybe the packs wouldn’t have joined and they would have stayed where they were, but that was in a different future and different circumstances. This was the world Eclipse lived in now. She watched the grey woman, apprehensively to see what she would say. Her mouth now shut, so she wouldn’t start crying again, though her eyes were oddly wet still.

<style>
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
SSWM: 290

Clearly, the girl was not the cleverest one to ever have been born into Dahlia de Mai. Vesle continued her smile as the girl stuttered onward. Well duh, people die, silly. These were her thoughts, but she did not speak them. She'd stayed here long enough that she knew it would not be appreciated, but even so there was little thought in her own reaction. "He is, is he?" she said, casually, a somewhat careless smile still on her face. A tiny giggle almost escaped her but she smothered it, and it died with a strange, throaty noise in its place. She honestly cared very little. Remembering him and his house, Alexey and the much younger Eclipse, Vesle's own siblings, Emwe -- little of this meant anything to her. They were all dead, and there were so many names with so little meaning. But, there had been fond memories, too, even if they were very few. She would not step all over Conor's memory, even if he had allowed them to flee this ground and treacherously settle elsewhere. Had they waited to celebrate his memory at all, or just packed up and left as soon as they got the chance? Vesle would not be surprised if the latter was true; she was generally disappointed in her former "packmembers". "They're all dead, you know. Only the unimportant remain." And me, she thought. But everything was okay now that she had returned. All of them were in fact dead; the list of names could go on forever.

Eclipse's eyes were wet. Another disappointment. Vesle corrected her dress and said nothing.

[/html]