Give me what you can
Forward dated, night of the 10th, wasn't sure where to have him stopped so I played it like he was still walking

It had almost been time for her to head back in and she was well on her way to do so when she came across the scent that made her tail wag and a smile come to her maw. So Saul had finally returned then, he had missed Wretch by days and the coy girl had wanted to meet him. Oh how cruel the fates were sometimes to people. Well the least she could do was drop in and say hello to him, the last time he had been her she had been fat and pregnant. Now she was back to her slim self although with startling larger breasts from feeding the children. They would be weaned soon though and no longer require the milk from her body. She would be glad when she had her old body back, the small breasted one then she could sleep on her stomach with more ease.

She followed the scent towards its end, surprisingly taking a detour to the den that Saluce, Nayru and X'yrin shared. No one came out to visit her as she passed so she assumed them all either out or sleeping or too engaged in their activities to hear her. She carried on anyway, making a note to drop in on the new mother later on, it seemed everyone was getting pregnant all of a sudden and X'yrin had been added to the list of to be mothers, the death of Shiloh's was a saddening loss for the pack and Jace tried hard to keep herself from thinking about it. Finally she heard voices up ahead and rushed forwards, her voice on the wind,

"Saul! Saul! Wait up." She moved quickly through the snow, spending her youth running in it had taught her tricks that more southern wolves might not know.
It felt wrong exiting Nayru's den. Well, Nayru, Saluce and his new mate X'yrin's den. He'd held his son in his arms for a little over thirty six hours, and now he had to surrender him to someone who was far better equipped in looking after him. Temeraire had settled well with Nayru's clearly-not-full-wolf daughter Kahlo and Saul was pleased that his son might develop a bond with Nayru's sole child. The offers to stay in their den had bee futile to his ears- he needed first to take Hermes back to the stables and subsequently reacquaint himself with the ranch. Then he needed to go and find out what pieces of his family remained. Was Wretch still here? Did Melee and Range stay? It would perhaps crush him to find his whole family scattered and the young male had only just started putting his life back together. He'd told Nayru, briefly, about his encounter with Gideon in the backs of beyond. It was one of the reasons he'd been able to head for home with a relatively settled heart. He knew, without a doubt, that Shiloh had left with Lewis and while he had no idea where either of them were, at least they were together. The only one really missing now was Ascher, and thoughts of his chocolate brother caused pain to twinge at the young males heart.

He was list in his thoughts of his family and of the coming work ahead of him. He was always a determined and driven young man and the fact that he'd lost his prestige rank had been a blow to him. But he'd needed to go off and away from Ichika for a while, and it wouldnt have been fair of him to ask Nayru to refuse another who might be able or better at the job than he. He'd told Nayru his intentions of working back up to his original standing and she seemed to understand him. He was so lost in his ponderings, and evident planning, that the voice echoing in the night didnt make sense at first. He paused however, twisting his bipedal body and catching sight of a slimmer looking Jace.

"Jace! How did you find me?" He joked, stopping altogether and waiting for her to catch up with him. He noticed the subtle differences in her- her engorged breasts that told him without a hint of a doubt that her birthing had gone well and she was happily feeding her pups, the slimmer stomach that was testiment to those pups having been born. She looked happier, healthier, a little tired it seemed but otherwise okay. And it was really good to see her again.

word count;; 449
OOC Note: I'm making a small change IC, since I confused myself in the timeline, Jace is wearing a polar bear fur coat Big Grin

She huffed as at first he didn't seem to hear her shouts but then he turned around and caught side of her. The woman's tail was lashing like crazy through the air, creating a brown tipped white blur. She pulled her heavy coat closer around herself, still feeling the chill of the air. She was still not completely better and close to her skin the fur was still damp meaning that without her coat every time the cold wind brushed against her it settled deep into her fur and froze her even more. The coat was thick and luxurious looking like it would have been worn by human kind and queens of power and royalty, the glassy fur stained almost pure white as it reflected the paleness of the snow around them. The two of them together and Jace had to restrain herself from throwing her arms around him,

"Don't you remember, I know everything." She shot back teasingly at his joked question, a languid smile sliding onto her muzzle and distorting the scars there even as her tail still wagged lowly against her legs,

"I found your scent up over yonder and I followed it, you've already seen Nayru then I take it?" He smelt like child himself the same as she did but Jace didn't account this to more than him visiting Nayru and holding her daughter than him actually having his own offspring, the idea did just not spring to her mind, She assumed that since he was here alone that meant his quest had failed but she asked him anyway in case she was wrong,

"Did you find any of them while you were gone?" Wretch had come looking for him several days ago but Jace had had no information to give the coyote girl prompting her to leave again, to seek knowledge and reason elsewhere.
[html]

Not a problem deary <3

It was good to be home, Saul recognised the feeling of happiness seeping back into his bones after the last few months away. While he had felt the need to leave this time his siblings had gone, he also recognised the fact that he wouldn't leave again. The feeling of happiness and contentment were too strong for him to ignore- this was where he belonged. His tail swirled back and forward as Jace came to a stop in front of him, a thick coat surrounding her. He hadn't caught the accessory for a moment before the sheer whiteness had caught his eye- Jace was not a pure white colour and therefore the coat had once belonged to someone else. He could also pick up the faint smell of wet coming off of her and Saul wondered why she'd allowed her coat to become saturated in these freezing temperatures. Surely that wasn't good for her.

He was pleased to see her good natured attitude had not changed as she shot back a teased remark that Saul chuckled at. "Of course, I forgot the all seeing, and all knowing, powers that are Jace Wolfe." He returned, a hand reaching out to pat her shoulder awkwardly. It wouldn't be appropriate to gather her up in a hug right now, despite the way his arms ached to cuddle her. He'd grown close to Jace in the months that Ichika had been together and he was sorry that he'd left in the autumn. He shouldn't have gone, but it had felt necessary. She smiled up at him before explaining what had really happened. "Ah, I see. And yeah, she summoned me to her den since she couldn't come to me." He offered in return, referring to Kahlo.

He had no idea whether to tell Jace about Temeraire. She would, just as Nayru had done, asked if he was Siku's. And Saul would have to tell her that his son did not come from the white woman- he'd in fact come from a one night stand. But he was his son none the less. Before Saul worked up the courage to admit to his mistake, Jace continued in a soft voice. He nodded softly, biting back the lump in his throat. "I did... I found Siku only a few days into my mission. And then I found Gideon not long after." He said, the pain in his voice giving away that there was more to the story than simply finding both of them. "Jace... I have a son. His name is Temeraire." He spoke quickly, willing himself not to bottle it. Jace would understand when he told her what had happened, he knew she would.

word count; 449

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
sorry for taking so long x.x i fail
She threw back her hear and loosed a loud burst of laughter, more a bark than actual true laughter, humor sparkling in her eyes. She hadn't laughed thus so in a good week or two, before the incident with Shiloh and the river and was glad for the opportunity to do so again, thankful to Saul for bringing the light back to her heart,
"But of course. I aim to please." She bowed and made as though pulling off an imaginary hat and tipping it to him. They had never really gotten to know one another that well outside of pack festivals and celebrations despite seeming to be rather close and Jace wanted to try and change this, she needed to meet more of the people of Ichika, her pregnancy had forced her into something of a recluse's lifestyle with her promise to Temo, the heavy reminder of their last litter lingering over their heads. Still theirs was at the moment a strange relationship of maybe, maybe not closeness. The awkward pat was the best she was going to get at the moment, she wouldn't push him out of his comfort zone just yet.
Her question, while not intending to cause him pain, did just that and the female grimaced at her lack of tact and caution. Now it was her turn to raise an ashen paw and rest it upon his own shoulder in a gesture of support. From his unaccompanied state Jace guessed quite easily that his quest to return with his family had failed even if he had found them, for this she was sad for him. Eyebrows shot up though as his next admission came tumbling out,
"A son? My, my, you have been busy. Where is his mother then? In fact who is his mother?" The tirade of questions came forth before she could stop them and the woman clapped a hand over her mouth,
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be nosy. You don't have to answer those."

--

ooc ending

Saul explains to Jace about finding Siku and falling out, and then he explains about Imari and Temeraire's conceiving. He tells Jace about finding Gideon up in Alaska and that he won't be coming back any time soon. He explains about living with Nayru for a while so that Teme doesn't die and stuff. In return, Jace explains about the pups, gives Saul their names and what not. She tells him that Wretch left and Saul has a sad face! Saul takes his leave to go and tend to Hermes, but promises to catch up with Jace soon.