Intruder Alert!
[html]

Got permission off Kitty for Alaki and Miwa powerplay ^^ word count: 1104

Aoi woke up in Miwa's room with a yelp. She'd slept with her newly reunited sister during the night, on a bed of cushions that she hadn't had the luxury of before. Aoi looked very scared as she jumped up in the air and looked around quickly, checking in all directions for the monsters that were in her dreams. She'd dreamt of bears tearing apart the cave and attacking her new-found family, but luckily, they were not real. Not real. Aoi muttered to herself. She shook her head vigorously as if to shake off all her troubles, and then tenderly wandered out of the room, out into the den.

There was something on Aoi's mind, that she'd been wanting to ask Alaki for a long time. She didnt call Alaki her dad yet, because she didnt feel enough connection between them, and so she just called him what everyone else called him. Perhaps it was not the lack of connection, but the influence of others. It wasn't like she could really have a connection with him anyway, seeing as he'd been sleeping the whole time since she'd arrived. Aoi wanted him to wake up more than anything.

The girl walked out of the room, past the boulder, and into the training area. It was some time of creeping about silently before she finally got to her dad's room. She didn't go inside the room but put her little pup-head to the door, speaking softly. Alaki? Aoi questioned, brown eyes fluttering. All she heard was the soft murmurs of sleep. She thought Alaki was sick, at least that's what someone had told her. Or just very tired. ALAKI! she shouted, louder now. She heard mumbles now, and assumed he was asking her what she wanted, either that or just talking in his sleep. Can I have a pet? she asked, her voice loud and coarse. Mhnhhhmmh... came a sleepy voice. At that moment, Miwa appeared behind Aoi, having been woken up by her sister's nightmares, following Aoi. Well, he didn't say no, so he obviously means yes. said Miwa. Aoi grinned, assuming Miwa knew a lot more about her dad than she did, living with him most of her life. Yay! Aoi grinned, and with that, she tottered out of the den without a second thought.

She was on a mission, now! She'd seen lots of cats, and all sorts of creatures round the pack, but hadn't really approached one. Until now. Today, she aimed to finally get a pet. Whether it was big or small, ugly or cute, she didn't mind, just as long as it lived and breathed. A month back, she had asked her mother the same question; if she could have a pet. The result was a smooth rock, with a smiley face drawn on in ochre paint. Aoi couldn't have been more upset and disappointed that day. Afterwards, she'd made it a priority to bring home everything she found, when out exploring the woods. She'd bring back birds nests, ducks, squirrels... anything she could get her hands on, much to her mothers dismay. Once, she'd covered the whole floor of their den in frogs. But she couldn't help her love for the low-speakers.

Out of the den, she ran madly around the cavern-corridors, the lupine form dancing around like a true youngster, a bundle of energy. The meek girl was just passing a particularly spooky looking entrance when suddenly, something made a very loud, and disturbing, noise. Aoi jumped, and turned around suddenly, her eyes flicking left and right. Scared out of her brains, Aoi carried on looking for the source of the noise, and then it came again, yet more aduible and coherent this time. INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! screeched the voice, in broken high speech. Aaaiiii! cried Aoi, finally tilitng her head upwards to see a hooded crow flying above her. Aoi's ears fell flat against her head and she scowled, watching as the crow circled her as if she was a carcass. INTRUDER- the bird was cut off with a puppy-growl from Aoi, and the girl leapt up to grab at the bird ferociously with her mouth. The bird flew just out of reach, and then circled again, taunting her. Intruder CAN'T catch Saigai! screeched the crow, before flying straight past Aoi and through a dark passageway. Angered, and afraid of losing her dignity to the likes of a crow, she followed, determined and snarling like a true pup.

The chase was on. The scrawny white and black crow was fast on his wings, and it was a tough job for Aoi to keep up with her bulky, puppy-fat riddled body. The little wolf constantly leapt up in the air to bat at the bird with her paw, but to no avail. The crow was quick, and slick, and nifty beyond compare! However, Aoi was clever. She found they seemed to be running in the same pattern, and soon she began to recognize each passageway, each door. Eventually, she spied upon a dead end, that they continuously went past. Aoi put on a sudden burst of speed, and darted right in front of the crow, forcing it to go left....left towards the dead end! A victory woop burst from her eager maw when she finally trapped the crow, against a wall. It's heart fluttered like a moth, and she could hear it. Intruder let Saigai go NOW! squawked the crow. Aoi shook her head defiantly, locking eyes with the bird. I caught you, fair and pear! she shouted at the crow, getting a word in a bit of a confused muddle. And I am certainly not an intruder! she cried. I'm Aoi, and my father's Alaki, and I live here now, so there! proudly, she lifted her muzzle up in the air and plopped down on her rump. The girl wasn't usually as talkative, usually very shy in fact, but this crow had made her angry!

The crow, who actually had seen Alaki around and heard that he was dangerous, and apparently mentally disturbed at once point, however of authoity in the pack, immidietly shut its beak and stared blankly at Aoi. The bird muttered something to itself in Low Speech, figuring Aoi wouldn't understand. It went something along the lines of how he was to repay her, and he didn't want to die, if somehow translated to high speech. Aoi replied without a second thought: I know! You can repay me by being my pet. But you have to be a good pet. and so it was decided, in the dead-end passageway, that Aoi would have her first pet.

Aoi Itou

<style>
.freetable-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-d04 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-d04-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-d04-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#768D50; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-d04-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-d04 {background-color:#768D50; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A331A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::325 Points::3 OOC:: Hey =D Hope you don’t mind me dropping in here.

Disturbed by the commotion taking place somewhere inside Anathema’s caverns Mido left his den to go find the source of it. He walked at a very casual pace, he was in no rush and the noises just continued on and on. He was for once tired, very tired at that, he had little patience. Once he had found the source of his problem he was going to fix it. He stopped at the end of the hall and leaned against the wall that opened up into the much larger common room. He stood where he was to hear more noises, the screech of a bird inside the cavern. Out one of the halls flew a crow squawking away some absolute nonsense.Really?! A frigging crow inside the caves, come on! The multicolored Dasa growled out of complete irritation. Out from the same hall came a child, chasing after the avian pest. What in the world is going on here? After a constant chase of the bird for some time the young girl smartened up and maneuvered it down a different hall that happened to be a dead end. Mido heaved a deep frustrated sigh of surrender, he began to walk after the crow followed by the girl to go find out what she was doing and to talk some sense into her, then he was going back to sleep. Rounding the corner he massaged the back of his neck with one hand. He could hear the girl speaking to the crow, saying that she was not an intruder and that Alaki was her father. He stopped I his tracks out of shock, he had no idea that the Rakeeb had children other than Miwa. The male didn’t know her name, so it wasn’t like he could address by such. Hey, do you mind telling me what all the ruckus your stirring up is about? He spoke to the girl who had cornered the obnoxious bird.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

No no! Big Grin word count: 357

Cornering the bird with her tail wagging ridiculously, she finally felt dominant. Dominant was a trait she had yet to discover, and so it felt good feeling it for the first time. She'd always been a feisty little girl, but often so meek and mild in the company of other Luperci. At least she had the upper-hand with this crow though, and she planned to use it well. Finally, the femme stepped back when the crow agreed, and smiled gently. He'd caught her in a sudden mood swing of anger and now she was calm again, and wanted to snuggle with the crow who was now her "pet". But her bonding mission was interrupted when a peculiar scent crossed her maw.

He'd shouted at her earlier when chasing the bird, but others had probably shouted at her too so she hadn't really paid him any notice. But now he sounded angry, and she shrank back a little. Aoi didn't answer for a while, wondering what to say to get her out of the mucky situation; like any other young one the thing she feared most was to get in trouble. He insulted my honour! she finally declared, brown eyes sparkling. Saigai gave her a sideways "what the hell" look, and she promptly swiped him towards her with a paw. Aoi sat down and scooped him close, licking his little head much like a mother would clean a pup. What hostility had been between them previously was now gone, and she would treat this pet with kindness! But it's ok now, mister... her voice was a little bit smaller now as she blinked up at him, her more everyday personality shining through. That of a shy, quiet girl.

More than anything, she hoped she wouldn't get him mad. Maybe she'd woken him up from a nap or something, or interrupted his eating time...the large pup gave a little quiver as suspicions arose in her heart, and shrank back into the wall of the cavern, pulling the now soggy bird further into her grasp. Or at least, pulling in the sense she only could while in lupus form.

Aoi Itou

<style>
.freetable-d04-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#768D50; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-d04-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-d04 {background-color:#768D50; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A331A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::369 Points::3 OOC::

He asked the girl who was cornering the bird a question his voice filled with irritation. She seemed to have a change in attitude for the flying creature. She backed away slightly, not answering; rather she remained quiet for a moment before responding. Aoi told the male that the bird insulted her honor, sounding as she need to defend herself though she really didn’t need to. She pulled the crow in closer to her licking it. The young girl said that everything was alright though. Whatever the bird had done to upset her seemed to better now.

The girl in lupus form backed away further, she really couldn’t go farther, the wall was right there. She pulled the avian rat even closer to her, the look in her eyes screamed fear. Was he really that much of a bear after being dragged out of his dead sleep? He didn’t mean to come off as angry, he was only irritated, it didn’t mean he was mad at her just tired. He calmly closed his eyes and messaged his forehead, he sighed briefly. He really couldn’t be angry at the girl, she was just a kid out to have fun and cause trouble. Everyone was a kid at some point and they all had been there, especially Mido; he still was a kid at heart from time to time. Alright, alright He held up a hand toward the girl trying to convey his intentions to her. There’s no reason to be scared. I’m not mad, and you’re not in any kind of trouble, I promise. I was just asleep when I heard the crow and I came to find out what was going on. He explained to the girl not really paying attention the bird. The Dasa yawned, the sound turning into a deep throated yowl of sorts. He rubbed his eyes and viciously shook his head, trying to shake off the tired. The male walked a few feet forward he stopped short leaving her some space so she wouldn’t feel trapped. I’m Mido. He introduced himself to the Rakeeb’s daughter. So Aoi, what’s the story with the bird you got there? He questioned her pointing at the rat with wings.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

Also, hey. It seems I forgot to add OOC in my last post...such a dummy D: word count: 494

The girl continued to shrink back against the wall like the child she was, but she could tell that Mido realised he was scaring her and held up his hands, muttering reassuring words to her. Aoi cautiously took a step towards him, reaching out with her little muzzle to sniff at the air around him. Familiarizing herself with his scent, she then sat down once more, a plump little cherub of a femme. Still coated in puppy fat, she felt somewhat comfortable and spongy as she sat on her haunches, though the fey couldn't help feeling a little self-concious about her appearance. Aoi was a big girl, tall for her age, and constantly felt ugly. Like all pups, she was going through a self-hating phase, where she wished she looked like every other girl she went past. She wasn't ugly, of course, and for a pup, Aoi was actually quite beautiful, with shapely features and the gentle eyes of a doe, and the puppy-fat was to be expected...however still her heart beat fast and her gaze kept flickering to the ground.

The Itou tenderly lifted one elegant ear, and listened to him explain his story about how he came to be standing there. Aoi tilted her head carefully, and examined him with a scrutinizing glare. Finally, she came up with; I was certainly not scared! but that was all she could say, and Aoi was lying of course. She tucked her long back-legs underneath her and slid her front body down, her front legs facing him, into a more relaxed pose. The shy girl was still far away from him, but she was still close enough to have a friendly conversation, even if she hated talking to other luperci.

He introduced himself as Mido. Different sort of name... She thought to herself, though did not say anything out loud except; And I'm Aoi Itou. her tail gave the tiniest of wags, yet her face fell at being asked to explain how she came to find the bird. It would mean more talking. She didn't want to trip up over herself, and become in a muddle, so talking frightened her. She pondered even replying for a while, and then decided it was best if she wasn't rude to her pack-brother. Well...he started saying I was an intruder. And I didn't like it, because I am not an intruder! she gave the crow a glare, and he simply chirped back as if to shrug. The bird hopped into the shadows now, and watched the going-ons from afar. So I chased the little pansy... she shot him a focused, angry glance again, and then turned to Mido. Her ever-flickering soft brown gaze never quite met Mido's, for her meek nature, but she was trying to be friendly. And I caught him, and now he's my pet. And he promised to be a good pet. His name's Saigai. carefully, she looked up at Mido for approval.

Aoi Itou

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::416 Points::3 OOC::

Once Mido had stopped speaking, the girl replied abruptly with declaration filling her voice, saying she wasn’t scared. Mido tilted his head and raised an eyebrow in confusion at the girl’s outburst. Okay, so you weren’t scared. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to insinuate that you were. The Dasa didn’t want to make her upset or cause any problems, especially where Alaki was concerned. The male watched the young girl adjusted herself, looking as though she was trying to get comfortable. The girl introduced herself as Aoi Itou in response to him giving his name to her. The male heard her earlier say that she was Alaki’s daughter, he had never heard of a last name. Itou? He said questioningly, though it was really none of his business.

He kept an eye on the girl as the discussion carried on, Mido thought he could see confliction on Aoi’s face. She went on to briefly explain the hoot’n and hollar’n with the crow. Apparently the rat with wings accused her of being an intruder and she didn’t like it. She declared that she wasn’t an intruder. Well, you live here right? So yeah, I guess that makes you NOT an intruder. I believe you, you don’t have to convince me. He wasn’t going to argue with her about being an intruder, since she was part of the pack. She chased it, caught it, forced it to be her pet, and named it and everything. It was the first time that the Rakeeb’s daughter had made direct eye contact with him since their interaction began. Hahahaha, You already gave him a name? The half and half couldn’t withhold his laugh. The whole idea reminded him of the way kids would bring home strays. Aoi was like a girl with her first real pet, ready to feed it and care for it, the whole nine yards. Mido didn’t mind birds, but crows were like an obnoxious squawk box to him, it wouldn’t be his ideal pet. Well then Aoi, I’m guessing if your father okayed it and you’re going to take care of it and keep an eye on him, then everything should be fine. He gave the girl a smile and a gentle nod of his head. Taking his eyes away from hers he gave the winged rat a crazed look with wild eyes. Saigai you better keep the squawking to a minimum, you hear?! He gave the black hooded crow that was now Aoi’s pet a warning.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kristi);</style>Aoi Itou
So take these words, some good advice
All you've done gonna come back twice
You never cared how much it hurt, I really need to tell you
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aoi was glad that Mido had decided she wasn't scared. Good. Aoi didn't get scared! Ever! Well, sometimes at night when she had to go to bed and she was all alone, just sometimes, she felt a little bit scared. Ok, maybe very scared. But that didn't count, did it? Aoi didn't think so. She was still fearless! She was going to be a warrior when she grew up, she just knew it.

Coming out of her little thoughts she peeked up at the elder man when he questioned her last name. She simply shrugged, or shrugged with her eyes at least. I don't know where it came from. and she left it at that. In fact, Aoi knew very little indeed about her inheritance. She didn't even know if she had any other family beyond her dead mother, Alaki, and Miwa. Secretly she hoped for a brother as well, but that probably wasn't going to happen. If she did ever get a brother, it would be a half brother, and maybe they wouldn't even get to meet each other at all.

The large pup wagged her tail. Good, she wasn't an intruder. She knew she wasn't, but it was comforting to know that someone else confirmed that too. Someone adult. Adults were always right, weren't they? Except for when he commented about her already giving the crow a name. Aoi shook her head, thick brown fur bobbing everywhere like a whirlwind. No, he was already called that. He kept calling it himself. It's very bad grammar, actually. she looked down at the crow, scrutinizing it. That was something she'd have to correct with Saigai. If she could, of course. She poked the crow with her wet nose, as if asking him to confirm what she said. To say something. Saigai thinks that tickles! Stop, stop! Saigai cants takes it nevermore! Aoi rolled her eyes and then looked at Mido, as if to say she told him so.

I hope my father lets me. she echoed, dark brown eyes studying the patterns on the cave walls. The wolf tenderly licked Saigai and then curled up into a sitting position. She laughed for the first time in a while at Mido's comment about the squawking, her eyes lighting up for a second or two. And then the tall pup fell serious once more, determined not to let anything catch her off guard. Do you know the way to his den from here? she piped up nervously. I'm not very good at getting around places yet...

Image courtesy of Majikdragon

<style>
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou b {font-family:verdana; color:#51859b; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou {background-color:#595959; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#292929; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2086/atab6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #292929; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .name {text-align:left; font-family:Kristi; color:#79b4d3; font-size:100px; text-shadow:#2a3036 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .lyrics {text-align:left; font-family:braggadocio; color:#1d5c79; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; text-shadow:#2a3036 0px 0px 0px;border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
[/html]
[html]

Word Count ::385 Points::3 OOC::

During the midst of the two’s interaction Mido questioned her last name. It seemed as though the young girl didn’t know much about her origins. She might not have been knowledgeable about her family, but she certainly wasn’t the first canine who didn’t know as much as they should about their family. The Dasa himself only knew about his mother’s side of the family and nothing about his father. The male partially understood the lack of knowledge for one’s own self. The longer they spent in each other’s company the more it seemed to him that Aoi was becoming less timid and more open, not so nervous anymore. To the half and half’s remark of having already given the bird a name she looked to violently convulse in opposition. She claimed that was his name to start with and that the crow’s grammar was very bad. The mutt raised a curious eyebrow at her statement. When she poked the winged rat with her nose it started to squawk again, one of his eyes twitched in irritation. He received the non-spoken I told you so look from the female pup.

The girl spoke up again, in hopes of Alaki allowing her to keep the bird. It wouldn’t be the male’s first choice of pet, but if she liked it than that was really her decision. Mido figured that the Rakeeb would allow her to keep it; he did have his own after all. He was surprised when Aoi laughed at his remark concerning Saigai, she just seemed so quiet and withdrawn to him. She asked the multicolored mix if he knew the location of her father’s den. Apparently she wasn’t great about getting around the caves. He thought about it momentarily, he never had been to the sub leader’s den personally, but he knew where it was. The male wondered if he should just tell Aoi where it was or he could physically show her, he figured it would probably be better to point it out. I know where it is, come with me. He motioned in the direction behind him with his head, and gestured her to follow with his hand. She didn’t need to follow; he was only being nice. Not looking back at her he slowly walked out of the dead end hall.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>

[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kristi);</style>Aoi Itou
So take these words, some good advice
All you've done gonna come back twice
You never cared how much it hurt, I really need to tell you
Word Count :: 322 I'm going to wrap this up just because it's so outdated <3

It was very odd how much she seemed to talk now. Feeling more open, it was an uncomfortable yet exciting feeling. But eventually Aoi got scared she was rambling and boring the elder wolf, and perhaps she should not talk so much after all. Ever so self concious, the Itou was a girl who cared far too much what others thought about her, and rarely thought for herself. Hopefully it was something she'd grow out of. Watching her mother die at such a young age didn't exactly help her weird, and timid nature, and it was maybe her own way of grieving for the only parent she knew. Of course, her father was with her now, but there was a barrier between them neither had dared cross, and Aoi still felt as if they were strangers to one another.

Oh. Aoi replied, looking up with dark eyes to see Mido gesturing away from the cave and over to another one. Whether he knew where her father's home was or not, she believed him, and took his word for it, absently gathering herself up. She poked the crow onto it's feet; though it was far too lazy to walk or fly and instead settled on riding on Aoi's shoulder. Thanks. continued Aoi, hurrying along to keep up with the tall optime form. Wolves in optime intrigued her; they really were something. She longed for the day she could shift into secui and optime, though was also scared about it too.

He led her out of the dead end, through the hall, and soon enough they were back on familiar corridors and caverns. She knew her way round, now. I know my way from here. she said. Her eyes grew soft and she smiled up at Mido; perhaps a new friend in the making. Thanks...again. Nice meeting you. she grinned, and then the child hurried away back home, blushing out of embarrassment from encountering him.

Image courtesy of Majikdragon

<style>
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou b {font-family:verdana; color:#51859b; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou {background-color:#595959; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#292929; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2086/atab6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #292929; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .name {text-align:left; font-family:Kristi; color:#79b4d3; font-size:100px; text-shadow:#2a3036 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .lyrics {text-align:left; font-family:braggadocio; color:#1d5c79; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:2px;}
.SS15141211_AoiItou .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; text-shadow:#2a3036 0px 0px 0px;border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
[/html]