You and me
[html]
Okay to back date this to 30th December? Early morning-ish / +365

Winter had grown boring fast, his enjoyment over it long gone and now replaced with a resentment; always cold, always windy, sometimes there was snow, others there was ice. He longed for the heat and summer days, where animals were plentiful and he didn't always end up wet, cold and miserable from a trip as short as visiting the stables. No matter how he dressed himself he constantly felt some degree of chill seeping into him, jeans were useless for they simply absorbed liquid from where the bottoms brushed lightly upon the ground; after many damp and cold days he had quickly learnt that a hoodie or no clothes worked better than dressing up when such weather was about. Even the novelty of being able to hide amongst the snow, his white coat camouflaging him for once instead of having him stand out like a sore thumb had worn off.

Grey skies hung above him, the lands around him appearing dead, deserted and only fuelled his miserable mood that morning. Still, there was one thing he looked forward to each day; his morning trek down to the stables, where he'd fetch Buck and spend hours out within the pack lands checking the traps he'd laid, attempting to hunt and generally bonding with the stallion. The leather bag slung over his shoulder weighed more than usual, the brown strap pinching and digging at his shoulder with each step, testing the young lads perseverance. So tempted he was to pull it free of his shoulder and carry it, but whenever a pale hand reached for the strap he reminded himself that he was almost there, the stable's structure appearing just off in the distance. The reason for the extra weight was the dyes he had packed along with his dying equipment; the young lad had grown bored of only dying and tampering with his own body and had decided to make Buck his next artistic victim, the design he had come up with was firmly pictured within his mind.

Eventually he made his way to the stables and pushed open the doors without any hesitation, instantly heading towards Bucks stool, a childish grin sat upon his lips.

<style type="text/css">
.higab b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c4ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b280a; }
.higab p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.higab {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ae9a79; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OebmG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0d1b7; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.higab p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.higab p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
WC: 211

IC: Ayasha had been trying to figure out what to do with Liam and her relationship with him. There were several different options and her first thought was not going to be a viable one. Her mom would not let her bring Liam here to AniWaya. And they couldn’t go to Liam’s old home. So they would either need to be loners or join another pack. But which one should they join?

She had taken to not staying at the treehouse. With her mother and her having had an argument, there was little need for her to stay there. Though it did cause her to be farther away from her siblings, which she regretted. So she was up rather early and wanting to hunt and go on a patrol. She saw her younger brother go into the stables with a seemingly heavy leather bag.

So she went to the stables and stood in the doorway, watching her younger brother with a horse. She leaned against the doorframe and had a gentle smile on her face. Yet she knew that she should let Ahiga know about her plans. Of everyone in AniWaya, she figured that her brother was the main one that deserved to know what was going on without her just disappearing.
[html]
^^ / +454

Casting his eyes over the interior of the dimly lit stables he quickly located Buck, the stallion lazily munching upon something from what the boy could make out from where he stood. Dust seemed to fill the air, the stench of horses was both revolting and yet comforting to the young lad, although he made a conscious effort to breath as little as possible whilst in the stable. Running his eyes over each stable he smiled softly at the other horses filled the stools, some he recognised as communal ones whilst others he knew belonged to other pack members and he grinned as he walked past each, mentally calling out each ones name and pleasing himself as he remember most of them. The stables were one of his many personal places, where he rarely encountered others and he could easily escape to and if someone was there he could simply take Buck out and disappear with the stallion for the day all in the name of hunting.

As he reached bucks stool he shrugged his bag off his shoulder and carefully placed it out of the way just outside the stallions stool and lifted his head, flashing the stallion a mischievous grin. Although he planned to get some hunting done before turning Buck into a living canvas, the grin promised the horse that although the threat of turning into an art project wasn't immediate, it was going to happen at some point that day. Reaching out his hand found the lock upon the stool door but before he could unlatch it he froze in place, ears perking forward and head swivelling round to face the stable doors, green eyes falling upon the white form that was his sister.

Aya' he called out, uncertain why she was here and what she wanted, a frown worming it's way upon his face. He noticed that she hadn't been around as much but hadn't thought much on the matter; he was still sulking with his sister, despite not really having a reason to be angry with her. Pulling his hand away from the lock he crossed both arms over his chest and turned to face her, titling his head to the side in a silent question. His hoodie's sleeves were rolled up, revealing a grey left arm with a black design dyed onto it; one of the few things that differed between himself and Al was the young lad's grey markings whilst his twin was practically pure white. Although the latest addition of clothes, dyed designs and a few black dreads held distinguish him as an individual. What ya want? Betta be important, I gots things to do he spoke the words, not bothering to pronounce things correctly.

<style type="text/css">
.higab b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c4ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b280a; }
.higab p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.higab {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ae9a79; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OebmG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0d1b7; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.higab p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.higab p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
Ayasha gave her little brother a smirk at only now noticing her. That meant either he was way too occupied to see her or she was really good at sneaking. Although it was most likely both, she preferred to think that it was her ability to be stealthy. It had served her well in both avoiding their mother and in the war. But she knew that time would come that she wouldn’t be able to hide from her troubles with her mother forever.

Her smirk softened into amusement at how he wasn’t exactly thrilled with seeing her. She didn’t think that Ahiga was still angry with her but whatever. She wanted to hangout with him, hopefully without arguing with him. So she gently shook her head at how much he loved his horse. If he showed that level of care and love to his family, they’d all be happier.

He asked her what she wanted and that he had things to do and she sobered up. She gave a sigh and took a moment to form her words. ”Ahiga. I’m going to need to leave AniWaya soon. I wanted to let you know so you wouldn’t think I was abandoning you like father did or like mom did with leaving you with our uncles. I want to stay but Liam, my boyfriend, won’t be welcome here. So he and I are going to another pack soon.” She kept her gaze steady on him and hoped that he would understand why she was leaving and wouldn’t be too mad at her.
[html]
The same old streets, just a different name.
Same old house, just the family's changed.
Word Count :: 360 Dunno if she wants to stop him from leaving or follow after him? He probably won't get far cause he can't ride without a saddle, bridle, etc and will likely fall off ¬.¬

Green eyes focused up the white female, oblivious to everything else but his sister. For some reason he found himself on edge, his muscles tensed when she sighed. Something just seemed wrong and he couldn't pin point what exactly made him think as such; a small, wishful thinking part of him hoped that it was just his imagination and he repeatedly pointed out to himself that he sucked at reading another canine's moods and the atmosphere around them. With that in mind he was sure his sister was simply tired, that was why she had sighed. Clear white ears swirled forward, straining in wait to hear whatever his sister had come to say and soon she started speaking, each word hitting him where it hurt. She was abandoning him again, she was leaving him again for some scum boyfriend whom mum clearly didn't approve of.

His maw opened to reveal rows of sharp teeth, a growl escaped his throat and without thinking he stormed towards his sister, bringing himself right up to her and making a point to invade her personal space. “Not abandoning me? That's the biggest load of horse shit i've ever heard. That's exactly what you're doing” he spat the words out and took a heavy breath, his chest heaving and his hands were clenched tight either side of him. “You're no better then father. No better then mother. All you care about is yourself. You. Don't. Care. About. Me” he brought himself closer to her with each bitten off words, then snarled and spun away from her without any hesitation. Almost blindly he made his way over to Bucks stool, his hand unlocking the stool door. Once inside he placed his hands carefully and mounted the stallion without care for putting tack on; he was fairly sure he could manage well enough without it.

Applying pressure to Bucks side he guided the stallion out of his stool, then kicked his sides gently so that he sped up, not wanting to listen to what Ayasha had to say. He simply wanted to leave, to not have to deal with the situation and not lose his sister again.

Hey, Remember me? I remember you walking away

Image courtesy of Jerolek

<style>
.GR2_Ahiga p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Ahiga b {font-family:verdana; color:#b5a59c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga {background-color:#28211b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:491px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6546/1ahigatab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #030200; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Ahiga .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #030200; }
.GR2_Ahiga .name {text-align:right; font-family:Sevillana; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:60px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:right; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics2 {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:left; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#0b0706; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Her blue eyes carefully watched his reactions to what she was saying to him. Ayasha could tell her brother was starting to tense up. Although, he seemed a little on the edge before she started to tell him what she wanted to say. She frowned slightly and knew that he wouldn’t like was she was saying and would react badly to her and her words.

She was proven right when he invaded her personal space and growled at her. She looked up at him with a slightly sad look that turned into a slight glare. He was well over a foot taller than her and towered over her but she refused to let him try and scare her. He then spoke and she couldn’t quite believe that he was swearing at her, well swearing while talking to her. But she forced herself to hear what he said and not get angry at him.

Ayasha was about to respond to her brother when he got on his horse and rode off, granted not very well. She shook her head and mounted Ahuli, who was already ready. She took after him and when she caught up to him, maneuvered her horse to block his path. ”Ahiga! Stop. Our father left without a word and Mom didn’t explain to you what was happening to you when she went you away. I’m trying to get you to understand, dammit! And if there was a way for me to stay, I would. Do you think I want to leave you and everyone else?” She took a few calming breaths. ”You could join me? I don’t yet where I’ll be but I can get you a message once I know.” Maybe that would appease him. She couldn’t stand to see her brother upset.
[html]
Word Count :: 313 Smile

Despite his best efforts to get away from his sister, it seemed riding without a saddle and reigns was a lot harder then he had expected; each stride and jolt he found himself struggling to maintain some sense of balance and not fall off from Buck, his muscles complaining as he strained them to keep himself from falling, his breath quickly became heavy and laboured from the exertion. The sound of pursuit followed him and he cursed under his breath, unable to look behind him and do little more then concentrate on remaining on Buck. Closer and closer the sound grew and before he knew it, Ayasha rounded in front of him, causing Buck to come to a stop.

As she spoke he simply glared at her with unhidden anger, only somewhat paying attention to what was actually being said to him until she asked him to join her. At the very thought of leaving Aniwaya he flinched as if struck with pain, “Why would I leave here? This is my home, our home! The one you are leaving” he answered, barely keeping himself from shouting, a white hand gingerly stroked Bucks neck in an attempt to calm both the horse and himself, for he knew Buck reacted poorly to shouting and didn't particularly want to be thrown of his beloved horse in the middle of an argument. “And all you're telling me is that you're choosing him over me. Over us; your family. All you care about is your own wants and needs, what does it matter if you go, no need to explain to me since you are clearly dead set on leaving to go live with you beloved” he spat the last word out like it was venom, unable to understand why she had to leave, why she would choose to go live with some male instead of her family.

<style>
.GR2_Ahiga b {font-family:verdana; color:#b5a59c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga {background-color:#28211b; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:491px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6546/1ahigatab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #030200; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Ahiga .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #030200; }
.GR2_Ahiga .name {text-align:right; font-family:Sevillana; font-size:80px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:60px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:right; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .lyrics2 {color:#e3dcd9; text-align:left; font-family:Almendra SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; }
.GR2_Ahiga .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#0b0706; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
OOC: End with your post? Or here? Unless you want to continue for some reason?

IC: If it wasn’t for the fact that he was trying to get away from her and she was rather upset with him, Ayasha would have laughed at Ahiga’s attempt to ride the horse. He definitely was having trouble doing it bareback. But she was rather upset with her brother since she tried to explain herself to him and he simply blew her off.

She gave him a frustrated growl at what he was saying. ”I’m not the one who lied to everyone and made their twin lie to everyone by saying they were dead.” But he told her that she didn’t need to explain since it was clear that all she cared about was her feelings. Her blue eyes became sharp and slightly hurt. But she then closed them, squeezing them tight as if she hoped that her fights would go away.

She sighed. ”Fine. Be stubborn and not realize that this decision is one of the hardest I’ve had to make. And you and mom aren’t making it any easier. So excuse me if my troubles inconvenience you.” With that she turned her horse around and rode off, hoping that her brother would do something to stop her and for him to come to his senses.
[html]
Word Count :: 311 Okay to finish with my post?

His frame began to shake with suppressed anger, his jaw clenched tightly shut in horror as his sister continued to foolishly ignore his wisdom, clearly bewitched in some way by this dirty 'boyfriend' of hers; for why else would she choose someone else over her own family? At the sound of his sisters growl his ears pinned themselves back against his skull, his throat vibrated as he himself let loose a frustrated growl. As soon as he finished growling Buck shifted, taking a few startled steps backward causing the young lad to loose his balance momentarily and grab onto the horse to keep himself on. Once the stallion settled he looked up and glared at Ayasha as if it was her fault he had nearly fallen.

It didn't matter to the young Nishant that his sister spoke with logic, it didn't make a difference to him that she had at least tried to explain things before she abandoned him; for despite her pretty words she was still going to leave him. As her words finally registered he had the decency to flinch slightly and he remained silent; he felt bad enough about having had Al lie and he didn't particularly want the argument turn to that particular subject. Silently he watched his sister, green eyes pleading for her to change her mind and choose him... and then she close her eyes and sighed and he knew he'd lost her.

As she spoke his heart sunk and he wanted to hide and whimper, all he wanted for her was to stay, he didn't want her to leave him, didn't want to loose her and he couldn't understand why she had to go. Watching her walk away he clenched his fists, refusing to beg for her to stay. “Fine, you leave. That's all your good at, isn't it” he muttered under his breath.

<style>
[/html]