Like a fairy tale
[html]
Xyza Glow

Word Count → 389 :: This is a pic of her dress from the back Smexy January 25th ok? Located in CdM venue.

She had worn her black dress again her hopes to dance soon a reality as she entered the tent filled with music and people. Xyza hugged her arms together nervously. Analise put a hand upon her arm a reassurance that tonight would go smoothly. Xyza let her hands drop to instead grip each other in front of her body. The form fitting dress was backless starting just above her hips her slender tail stayed hidden just underneath as her arms stayed covered in long sleeves. The front of the dress went up to her neckline but a diamond was formed at the front to expose the soft curves of her small breasts. The length of her dress swept lightly behind her as she walked. She looked through the crowd and found the group of dancing people, a smile draped across her face and she started to head in that direction.

Analise held back seeing someone she might know and would keep watch on her zizzy knowing the deep and utter truth of her instability. If there were any sign of someone coming forth from within she knew just how to thwart them from ruining her night. She just hoped the other within Xyza that she had a long and strenuous talk with stayed dormant for at least tonight. She did not care for the heat driven alter in the slightest and shuddered at her attempts to seduce her. Analise had been forced to knock her out and tie her up to talk to her. Xyza didn’t believe that the pain in her jaw had come from her best friend but it believed it was a necessary action otherwise why would her friend strike her.

Xyza was enjoying herself immensely her hips swaying from side to side as she watched the mush of people dancing. The female was a very good dancer her body moving to the beats of the music in a delightful flow. The way she would dance would resemble fire, its entrancing draw like a light in the darkness regardless of her dark fur. But when a song shifted to a slower tone more romantic tune and she had still not gained a partner she felt slightly uncomfortable by the various pairs before her. The girl ever reminded of her loneliness started to exit the dancing area.

<style type="text/css">
.scoobydoo .space {width:280px; height:220px; float:right;}
.scoobydoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#477736; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.scoobydoo .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#477736;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.scoobydoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.scoobydoo {margin:0px auto; width:10%; min-width:450px; background-color:#26372a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nSk0V.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#678a6d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.scoobydoo .name {color:#3f5936; font-size:70px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

25th is fine by me! lovely outfit deary!

He had no idea what he was doing here. He couldn't dance, there was no doubt in his mind about that fact. He always felt like an idiot, trying to sway or move to a beat. He had no idea how to move, to let go of the stiff rigidity that structured most of his life. While he wasn't a very awkward person in general, he also wasn't described as a very fluid person either. His element would have been Earth, most definitely not Fire or Water. So what on earth he was doing in Cour des Miracles tent, standing on the sidelines watching the instructors slow their moves down to demonstrate what they'd just done for a couple in front of them that were having trouble, Saul could feel the slight twinges of anxiety running through his belly. He'd been determined to participate in all of the pack activities, to broaden his horizons and learn some new skills that wouldn't have been available otherwise. Of course, ballroom dancing was something that he hadn't expected to ever learn.

Green eyes flitted all over the large tent, noticing a few dancing on their own before they found partners. While Saul was usually confident with his life, but he'd entered the tent this evening and completely frozen. Sticking to the edges of the tent, he'd tried his best to spot someone on their own to dance with. He hadn't built the courage up to ask someone to dance before they were claimed by someone else. He couldn't see anyone he knew, and the collective pack scents clinging to the bodies around him was confusing, to say the least. He took a deep breath, pushing down his qualms. He should really just suck it up. His eyeline was caught by a dark haired beauty in a backless dress, accompanied by a friend who broke off and away from her. Perhaps he had a shot here.

Saul tried to swallow the almost fear that rose in his gut as he propelled himself forward. The crush of bodies convoluted around him like a living being and Saul missed a few beats before he picked the rhythm up and moved with it. He'd learnt a long time ago to go with the flow instead of against it. He watched as the female swayed on her own, her body moving fluidly with the music. He stopped in front of her, a shy smile on his face. "May I have this dance?" He asked, feeling just a little corny as he held his hands out for her. He didn't know her name, nor where she came from, but it was just a dance and the both of them could use a partner.

454 words

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
ooc: Sorry was having muse issues among other things Confused

Xyza had just turned her back when she heard the male speak. For a moment she didn’t expect it to be for her but she faced him nonetheless. When his gaze was set upon her, her eyes widened with surprise. You wish to dance with me? The slender female’s thin tail started to twitch carefully beneath her dress. Her docile posture kept it at a decent level for it not to show. Her voice had been filled with such disbelief it was almost as though she would say no. She smiled softly her blue eyes glistening. Am I dreaming? She thought as she looked him over. He was young, handsome with a delightful build. He was everything a female like herself could never hope to achieve but if there was one thing Xyza knew about parties. Anything was possible even if it was just for the night. Her mind went to tales of princesses that she had read over the years. Of princes and knights and her smile grew until she was practically grinning like a fool. She caught herself though as a giggle escaped her when his hand came forward. Her face absolutely hot with embarrassment, forgive me. She said softly before lifting her hand to his. She wondered what he danced like, if his gorgeous body was graceful or if his smile was wonderful. She had danced with so few males but every moment of those times had filled her with such a delightful feel she could never deny one ever again.
She had her back turned to him and Saul wondered if he would be snubbed by the female. It wouldn't surprise him and Saul felt a now familiar sting of rejection rush through him just before she turned. She was a strange looking female up close, but there was a certain sense of animality to her that impressed Saul. Still, her incredulous words made him pause, for her tone implied that she would indeed reject him. However, he didn't miss the twitch of her tail beneath her dress. For a moment, he wondered why she hadn't cut a hole in the fabric to accommodate her appendage. Both of them stood there for a moment and he heard her giggle softly before her head shot up and she begged his forgiveness. He snorted softly, there was really nothing to say in return to this. She'd giggled, that wasn't exactly a heinous crime. Her hand slide into his and he pulled her closer, an arm snaking around her waist as the instructors in front showed.

"I'm Saul Stormbringer, from Ichika no Ho-en." He said simply, knowing that introducing himself was probably the best way to start any conversation between the two of them. Of course, the dancing part of this situation was always something that scared him. He allowed green eyes to glance up to the front of the pavillion, counting the steps their instructors made. "I don't have a clue how to dance, but I figured I would start somewhere!" He chuckled before looking down at his paws, moving the left one forward and expecting the female to push her right foot back to accommodate the move. He looked up a little quickly however, hitting his nose on her cheek. Dipping his head softly, he chuckled. "I'm sorry... I'm a little nervous..." He admitted before looking down into bright blue eyes, trying to see if she would really turn away from him and find someone else to dance with.

word count- 328
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tangerine);</style>XYZA GLOW

She gasped when he pulled her into him and felt her cheeks heat greatly. She looked away for a moment embarrassed by their sudden closeness but took a breath and remembered. They were there to dance and this is what it meant. To be close, to feel each other move to music and learn just how they went together. She fought a giggle at the thought of that her mind couldn’t help but to wonder. She rose her icy but bright blue eyes back to his own. Xyza Glow. Pleasure to meet you. Then she realized his nervousness, his inexperience and she smiled feeling relieved. It was one to be asked by someone who knew what they were doing but to be paired with someone she could teach was a great comfort. She felt herself relax. His foot moved forth but she hadn’t expected it until it touched her own and she managed to pull it back in time. His nose grazed her heated cheeks and she turned away with a light giggle feeling caught before she looked up at him again. She watched him, how could someone so handsome and powerful looking seem so nervous?

It’s quite alright Saul. I shall survive. She put her hand on his arm that held her back. She looked up to see if it was ok that she was doing this and started to shift his hand a little downward to the small of her back. Her hand released his and set on his chest as a way to keep him still. The key is to lead me, let me know with the slight movement of your hand. If you are going to move, your hand will move me as you want me to. She moved her feet back and forth in the steps that had been shown. See how each step my hips move differently? It’s not really a matter of how great a dancer you are when dancing in pairs… it’s all about being able to get a female to move as you do. She smiled brightly and held her hand up for him to take as her other drew up to his shoulder. The next thing to really keep in mind is to relax, breathe and feel the music. The steps will come, eventually. She hoped her instruction was ok but her excitement regardless was great. Even if he failed horribly she knew she would have fun with him.

Word Count :: 409 Slight PP hope thats ok, feel free to lead her (pp her XD) as you wish for the dancing.

Image courtesy of Pure-Poison89

<style>
.GR2_Xyza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Xyza b {font-family:verdana; color:#95cb8d; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Xyza {background-color:#082e25; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7c8f63; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #081416; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Xyza .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Tangerine; font-size:70px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:50px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.GR2_Xyza .ooc {text-align:Right; font-family:verdana; color:#e6eba8; font-size:9px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 30px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

nomnomnom, naughty saul!

Both of them appeared very nervous and embarrassed by this situation. Of course, both of them had chosen to come into the tent and allowed themselves to become part of this embarrassment. Saul's own mortification came from his lack of experience in this area, while it was clear the female's came from an uncertainty of herself. Her soft little giggles and delicate dips of her head away from him caused him to smile in return, to know that he wasn't the only one who was suffering from nerves. Seeing her act just a little bit shy caused him to take a deep breath, settling himself into an air of slightly more confidence. His shoulders straightened, as well as his head, ears and back. He allowed his head to dip down once as she offered her name in return. A curling smile raised his lips for the moment. "The pleasure is all mine." He rumbled, the words rolling in the back of his throat.

Xyza began to speak then, reassuring him that it was alright to make mistakes. His newly exerted confidence heightened as she moved his right hand down to the small of her back. With another curling smile, he gripped her tighter, using the leverage to press her just a little firmer against him. As a rule, Saul was the perfect gentleman when it came to others, but there was something about the female in his arms that made him want to throw it away. For a few seconds, the calm and gentle music that the tent was swaying to was just a little too boring and slow for him, but he forced himself to concentrate as the female explained about leading her. "I shall try to remember all of that." He offered, his voice the same shade of husky that it had been before.

With another deep breath, he straightened up, another gentle nudge to her back to get her to step closer before he twirled both of them around in a tight circle. He allowed a grin to curl his lips as he stepped back, pulling her along with him as he moved them through the crowd. It was exhillerating, to say the very least and Saul allowed a deep bodied laugh to echo forth into the darkened tent.

382 words

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]