New connections
[html]
Ilusion Lykoi

Word Count → 300+ :: Sucky post but I need to post one of these :3 come join the sexy lady. She needs some entertainment Wink. Ilusions is in Optime form and is wearing a brown fox fur coat

A growl escaped the Lykoi girl as she looked at the light ground that was covered in a thick blanket of snow, why did that blizzard have to ever come to this place? Wasn’t the snow suppose to be gone by now, away so she could enjoy the pack she followed her brothers to? Again she growled, just looking at the snow as if it were the worst thing to touch this earth. She really hated this stuff, it made everything hard and cold. Even though she loved her brothers she seemed to question why she was here, they are lucky that she loved them to deal with such horrid weather.

The woman longed for spring to come, longed for the feel of the soft green grass against her feet. Sighing she relaxed and pulled her fur coat closer to her body, shivering lightly as the wind hit her legs. She hated this weather but she needed to stop pouting and finishing her duties, though she did not really have an assigned duty she helped with the scouting. She always moved around the border and made sure all was well, though today she decided to let the Praeses handle that for now.

Today she was just exploring, from the mansion where she was staying to the River Acheron. Though instead of staying there she walked back to the mansion, sitting on a stone bench and just staring into the frozen lake. She was bored; she needed something to do or someone to entertain her. Again the woman sighed as she got up from her seated position, stretching her body in a rather attractive way and walked away from the lake and closer to the stable. Maybe she would check on Ares, see how he is doing in his new home.

<style type="text/css">
.iluflamenco .space {width:330px; height:550px; float:right;}
.iluflamenco b {font-weight:bold; color:#84302d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#84302d;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iluflamenco {margin:0px auto; width:95%; min-width:500px; background-color:#37332f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vkiwn.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.iluflamenco .name {color:#84302d; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Unfortunately, the Lykoi had been spending all of his time with his mate, doing everything he possibly could to make her happy, taking on the leisures for her and the work for himself. A couple of days ago, she had come so close to drowning, he could still remember the way her body went limp as if dead in his arms as he carried her back to the room. Jacinto left her there, with her eagle. Trusting that the faithful bird was going to find him if something happened to Omni. It was probably the scariest day of his life, to think of such punishment that he could have. The weather wasn't too bad, a little frosty and cold but nothing too irritating to the hybrid.

He left the Mansion, standing quietly on the steps, breathing in the cold chilly air and relaxing. The fresh tattoo on his wrist still felt a little sore, how Omni had burned the print into his flesh, and done the same to her own left wrist. He loved Omni, but also deeply cared for his family. Soon enough he would talk to them, find his beautiful sister and tell her everything, and in turn ask and listened to what happened to her when he lost her.

Something not too far away caught his golden eyes, the coloring...The petite frame that seemed so familiar. Realization stung him and automatically he was running over, tail waving enthusiastically. "ILUSION! MY SISTER!" It took seconds to reach her and wrap his arms around her in a brotherly hug. He let go to look her over, she appeared to be healthy and a beautiful as she always was. Softly, he murmured "Where we're you? I missed you so." He had plenty of time to listen, to see how she was. His tail couldn't stop waving, this was just too much excitement for one small package.

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ilusion Lykoi

Word Count → 300+ :: She oves her brother :3 Sorry for the delay >.<. Ilusions is in Optime form and is wearing a brown fox fur coat

With a soft nod to herself she decided on heading to the stalls, surly Ares was unnerved by being locking in a stall and not being free like he was when they were traveling. As if on cue she heard a whinnied that surely was from her unruly stallion, he really hated being locked up. A soft chuckle came from the woman as she moved closer to the stable, she would let him out. And if he really wanted she would let him frolic in the snowy weather, though he hated it just as she did.

Her dazed thoughts broke as she heard a familiar voice, her name being called as arms wiggled around her frame into a loving hug. Her instincts told her to growl at the intruder but his scent made her thinking otherwise. Instead her ears fell from their superior stance as she melted in yet another one of her brother’s arms. Though she hated how he seemed to abandon speaking in the Spanish tongue of their mother but that was normal for around her for some reason.

Her tail waved happily as she brought her brother into another embrace after asking his question, now was not the time for talk but for sibling love. A smile played on her lips as she noticed just how close in height the two were, they were the smaller siblings of the family. Both with slender builds and a part of their heart that grew soft when around things other than their family, the odd balls.

”Toto querido, I missed you so much too. I hope Lumby and Ruddy have not been too harsh with my absence.” She cooed softly to her brother, smiling at their nicknames. ”I went back to our father to see if Lumby was there but instead I helped birth and raise our new siblings, they are so cute Toto. You would adore them.” She giggled lightly as she thought of the small children, she missed them already though she did not miss their father.

Ilusion embraced her brother once more she let his scent cover hers; she was always like this with her brothers. Overly affectionate and so soft, something that not many wolves saw. They always saw the feisty coyote in her but her brothers they were just her comfort blanket.

<style type="text/css">
.iluflamenco .space {width:330px; height:550px; float:right;}
.iluflamenco b {font-weight:bold; color:#84302d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#84302d;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iluflamenco {margin:0px auto; width:95%; min-width:500px; background-color:#37332f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vkiwn.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.iluflamenco .name {color:#84302d; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]