i could really use a wish right now
[html]

private for Hadley, midday. Current day. Optime form (of course)

Selene sat on the courthouse roof, quite comfortable in her place, and why would anyone care that she was up there? What could she possibly do? The view was amazing, to look upon the rest of her packmates, noticing vaguely that they reminded her of ants. Thankfully, the roof wasn't covered in very much white snow, she'd slip if so. She had found herself a nice patch to sit upon, possibly lay back in her place. And soon enough the dusky femme did so. Closing her crimson eyes, she reflected on her times in Nova Scotia. The petite girl preferred the warmer temperatures to the snow, but you can't always get what you wish for. In other views, the Italian hated herself. She had managed to possibly insult the man she couldn't stop thinking about by calling him gay. But what could she do? Sebastian had settled into him like a chair, practically claiming him right before her eyes. But why did Hadley's face contort into such disgust and loathing? Was it directed to her? Or Sebastian? Anyway, Selene had definately offended him. She didn't even know where they lived now.

After her trauma on the way to Nova Scotia, how could she have fallen so hard? He would manage to creep into her dreams during sleep, and give the young woman a sense of feeling whole, happy even. But dreams were never real, waking up would make everything just disappear. How could she possibly be so idiotic? How could her, Selene Vansenza be so weak? So sap-minded. Her thoughts were kept to herself, buried deep in the depths of her mind (at least temporarily)

She hadn't found a place yet, and was thinking of looking into it, soon enough she wouldn't be sleeping in a pile of snow. She stretched out her long lean legs, yawning even as she did so. Casa di Cavelieri was proving to be a useful and pleasant place, fitting in well with the friendly and loyal aura. The sun beat down, not quite warm enough to be called enjoyable, but enough to satisfy the fae's idea of a nice day. Long locks of auburn black hair fell in slightly curly ringlets around her face as she lay there, blowing ever so slightly in the breeze. Nothing was going to happen today, nothing had so far.

[/html]
[html]

OOC introducing the man of her dreams! lol

Hadley was edging back towards the courthouse now. He had done things that he'd wanted to do, without any orders from his master. That made him feel extremely guilty, and fearful of punishment. Maybe if he kept quiet about it Sebastian wouldn't find out. That would work, if he hadn't talked with some pack members. They would know he'd been out and about. They might report him. His tail hung low as he returned, eager to avoid attention.

It was just his luck to choose that moment to look up. There, sitting on the roof, was Selene. He gulped in surprise, and stopped watching where he was going. He ran right into a tree. His fierce temper flared for a second as he cursed at it, his redneck nature showing through before his fear returned. Ducking low he looked around. If anyone had heard that he would definitely be in trouble. Shyly he glanced up to the roof again. Surely she wouldn't report him.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

school post, sorry for any crappiness

The girl had contemplated and thought about claiming the roof as her own personal hang out area, but it would be certainly impolite with her low rank. At least she could share it and be alright. A floppy ear flicked as she heard a noise, a sound of a body hitting something. Standing up in a heartbeat to see what had occurred, the face she had seen was unexpected. She squinted from the roof before swinging herself to a lower level before dropping down to his level, climbing was one of her talents and she knew it. "Hadley?" She shyly grinned and walked up a few feet, "Are you alright?"  

The brown woman looked him over, happy to see no injuries that bled, she could have missed some, but hopefully there was none. He'd probably be bruised for a while, but it was better than a concussion. "You live here too? How are you liking it?" She gestured for him to walk with her, hopefully he'd accept. She could be friendly of course, but did he still remember that night with Sebastian and her?[/html]

[html]

OOC introducing the man of her dreams! lol

Hadley watched Selene climb down. His tail wagged as she approached, trying to show that everything was fine. He was a lot more worried about being caught outside than any injuries he might accumulate. After all, he had more than his fair share of them on his body. Any extra bumps and scrapes he gained were nothing to him after that. He whimpered quietly as she examined him, ears flattened submissively. Yes. He looked at her with some surprise, wondering if she belonged to the pack too.

Selene gestured for Hadley to walk with her, but Hadley hesitated. There was no one to tell him not to, but he still felt the need to check that it was alright. He met Selene's eyes, bright and welcoming, before he stepped forward. He stood to her left, slightly behind her in deference to her higher ranking. Yes. The pack is good. Actually, he didn't know anything about the pack, except that one of the leaders was this really fierce looking female. He'd spent almost all his time in his room until today.

<style>
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hadley crazy little girl....I swear the posts will get better as we go along, school is restricting me to tiny posts

The delicate woman's tail waved with contentment as she was given a friendly tail wave, returning the gesture. Hadley explained that he was alright, nodding her head she decided he was honest about it. "Yeah I like the pack too, kinda more like home than Anathema"

They walked a little, quiet for the most part, and again the girl let her mouth rule. "Y'know...Since I came to these lands I haven't felt happy in the company of men. But I feel at ease near you. Like a good friend." She flashed a smile to the larger man, affirming the sincere words. She shivered as the clouds covered what little sun they were experiencing. She wrapped her lean arms around her torso, until she mumbled "Di you have a place to stay yet?  Somewhere with a fireplace? I have to sleep outside still." She murmured sheepishly, some were more fortunate than others, and she definitely wasn't one of them.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Home. Something Hadley hadn't thought about for a while. He wondered if the pack should be considered his home, knowing that whatever happened to Sebastian would affect him as well. Hadley might have been purchased with the idea of granting his freedom, but he didn't know that, and certainly didn't know how to act on it. Over the short distance they walked in silence, Hadley thought about what home could be like. Home seemed like a pretty nice place, if there was one he could ever claim. He glanced at Selene, jealous that she had such a place claimed with apparent ease.

Selene spoke up again, and Hadley blinked in surprise. He was glad to hear that she wasn't uncomfortable around him, but to be unhappy around males. That didn't sound good at all. Were you hurt? Concern flooded his eyes before his rougher nature took over, the part that hid any weaknesses he might have. Don't worry anymore. It sounded silly coming from the scarred hybrid, who had obviously had his own injuries, still flinching and shaking in fear himself from even the lightest touch.

The clouds pulled over, sending Selene shivering. He reached out towards her before pulling back. Hadley couldn't touch her, not without permission. He'd get hurt if he did so. Questions followed, and Hadley nodded eagerly. Yes. Follow. His words were short, but he waved his hand, trotting back towards the courthouse. There wasn't a fireplace in his small room, but it was a good place to stay. He walked through until he reached the tiny room given to him, his safe haven from the world. Opening the door revealed the plain bed fashioned inside, a blanket Sebastian had pressed on him neatly laid out. Hadley had actually been sleeping underneath it, too scared to do otherwise. Awkwardly he glanced at Selene. It's simple.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Gawd Selene is such a lil lovey chick.[html]

She followed obediently behind Hadley, happy to know he had his own place. Soon the duo had arrived, she quietly said "Its nice." In the warmth of Hadley's room, Selene's body ceased from shivering. The lithe girl was rather thankful for him letting her in, to her it was an extreme act of sympathy, and with the storm rolling in, it would certainly be much more pleasant than sleeping on the ground outside. She shuffled rather awkwardly where she stood, the young woman couldn't find a logical thing to do. There appeared to be no comfy chairs to sit upon much to her slight dismay, too soon she found herself sitting on the edge corner of the bed. "Thanks for letting me in...That-I appreciate it." She played with her fingers for a moment, tangling them in themselves. She tried to keep her eyes from wandering to Hadley's body. He was so toned, so perfect. In her eyes everything she was not. But every scar seemed to bring on rage, rage to Amy for causing so much pain to such a gentle being, to deliberately break someone so they'd follow your every order. Her fists clenched as she thought of it all, Amy was a respectable woman socially, but for the things she did she wasn't even that way.

Sel looked away, again embarrassed for her tried-to-be-secret ogling. "I'm guessing you want an explanation for what I said earlier. Am I right?" A milky tail flicked behind her, the Italian trusted Hadley enough to hear her story. It wasn't something she generally went out blabbering to everyone, but he could be trusted with the information. "When I was coming here, I had to take a ship. I had to hide, planning to just sneak off when we docked." The young coydog sighed, before continuing. "Except they found me. And the things they did to me...God...I just wanted to die. I broke a few ribs when they threw me off the deck of the ship. I couldn't walk for days." Crimson eyes remained downcast, only to look up if she'd gotten Hadley's attention for a little while. "But with them...They were jerks, idiots even. But I know that you won't hurt me. I just know it." She wiped a stray tear away before she realized she was tearing up just the slightest. "Hadley, I'm sorry. I'm not worth listening to...You didn't need to hear that from me." Dark ruby eyes glittered with hidden sorrow. She'd only let Hadley see her hidden weakness.

[/html] 
[html]

OOC awkward meets awkward lol

He ducked his head as Selene spoke, describing the room as nice. Hadley couldn't really take credit for it, since it really belonged to Sebastian, not him. Hopefully his master wouldn't mind him letting Selene stay in here. He indicated towards the bed, a caring look on his face. Take a seat, if you want? His voice was still quiet, though he was more boisterous around her than he would be around those he viewed as above him. Hadley didn't know that Selene was higher ranked, or he probably would be crawling on the floor in submission. She was so hesitant, so submissive. If he hadn't been broken he would have been puffing up his chest, bragging about how great he was, how lucky she was to be around him.

Instead he accepted her appreciation silently. Can't leave you outside. His eyes widened at the thought, remembering how much damage could be done to him if he did something wrong in front of Amy's friends and customers. He did notice her gaze wandering over him, though he politely ignored it. He didn't feel that fantastic, with his arm scarred in such a way that fur would never grow there again, feeling absolutely hideous. His ears twitched slightly from their flattened position, still submissive. He sat down on the ground, looking up at her. The reason behind why she had said that was interesting, though Hadley didn't feel he was necessarily the right one to tell. He couldn't tell her secrets to anyone, but he couldn't offer comfort either.

Selene began talking, and Hadley's tail twitched. Anger began to build in his eyes, something he couldn't act on, but still felt. Even before Amy took him in, Hadley hadn't been violent, all bark and no bite. To hear that she'd been so damaged was horrific. He knew such things were out there, having experienced it himself. He had been sold for sex, and abused out of his wits. To hear that his friend had suffered the same thing though, was infuriating. Even worse, she finished by saying that she had no worth. Not even thinking he stood up from where he was, wrapping his arms around her. Never say that. You're with me, right? You'll be safe. I might not be able to do much, but I will never hurt you. His eyes were fierce, though out of sight behind her. He just stood there, cradling her body close.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Awkward plus awkward equals a hug.I MAEK A FAILPOST[html]

Selene smiled as Hadley was alright with listening to her confessions, her most kept secrets. The young Luperci managed to shuffle closer to Hadley. Sel's eyes widened in palpable surprise as Hadley wrapped his arms about her body. For a moment she was hesitant, not knowing what to do before relaxing into his gentle hold. "I won't worry anymore. Not when you're around." She rested her muzzle on one of his forearms, silent yet quite peaceful. She was tiny compared to him, almost elfin to his behemoth frame. It was reassuring to have him so close.

It was different, unexpected for them to be this way. Hadley hadn't really expressed the same feelings she had for him, other than the hug. "It's good to have you around." The young mottled fae sighed. Most things don't last forever, and there was no guarantee that Hadley liked her the same way she felt for him. Gently, she turned to face him, moving to see his face. "I don't know what to do...I am so confused. If it were truly up to me, I'd stay right here."

The Italian gently placed a hand on his shoulder, and curiously asked "Why'd Sebastian buy you? For your freedom?"  Her tail flicked behind her, eyes trained curiously on his own. For some reason telling him everything took a load of emotional pressure from her soul. She knew she'd made the right choice.  [/html] 

[html]

OOC here!

Hadley smiled as Selene settled into his arms. Resting on the bed they sat there in comfortable silence. The hybrid was glad that there were still things he could give, things that would help people. So much of his cocky attitude, his confidence, had been destroyed. It would never truly be the same again. Never dominant in the first place, Hadley would probably remain submissive for the rest of his life. That wasn't to say he wouldn't grow independent, just that he would never hold himself as proudly as he did before, believing himself a gift for women.

Selene twisted around to meet his face, speaking softly again. Confusion ran across his own face. True, he didn't belong to Selene, he belonged to Sebastian. Selene was free to make her own choices though. Unless they involved him. Then, while Selene might not get in trouble, he most certainly might. Sebastian was a lot more relaxed about these things, but that didn't mean much to him, still on edge and wary. Can't you choose? He was pretty sure that was something that came with being free. At least he thought so. Wasn't too sure.

Hadley's eyes flicked to the side at Selene's question. He was pretty sure he'd been purchased because Sebastian was horny and wanted lots of sex, but nobody had outright told him 'this is your duty'. He hadn't been declared as free either though, as telling him that right now would probably shatter his mind, unable to actually accept the gift, unable to live on his own. I don't know. Doesn't matter. I still belong to him. I'll do as he wishes.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

BRIA TABLES ROCK MY SOCKS.!

Since the day of being raped, Selene hadn't been the same, some personality traits to never resurface. She found it comforting to be nestled so safely into Hadley's muscular arms, safe and sound. She sighed audibly, but not in exasperation. "I usually don't have many choices. I guess that's how it goes with me." The hybrid shrugged lifting one shoulder casually. Life wasn't something for free choices, she had no say in many different events. None on the ship, she couldn't tell them to leave her alone, and none now with Hadley. Nothing but a comforting hug, which of course she was grateful for.

Ears flattened as he said he belonged to Sebastian, seeming as if whatever Sebastian wanted was the proper order and will. If Sebastian didn't want her around Hadley, and voiced it...Would he ignore her completely? The thought was despicable. As far as she knew, Selene was just an over emotional drunk. "Oh." was all that came from the multihued girl's muzzle. Suggesting many things wrong with that. "Well at least you're away from her...To admit, I wanted to cry for what she did to you. To get some sort of retribution for the things she did." Without really giving much notion to her actions, she pressed her muzzle gently to his chest. Hadley wouldn't mind would he? He hadn't pulled away, he hadn't expressed any ill feelings for the hug. If only things lasted longer than they did, of only moments would linger.

<style>
.sellove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sellove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sellove b {color:#FB5DFE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC i like savannah table

A sigh escaped Selene, and for a moment he wondered if he'd done something wrong. He didn't know much about being free after all. Hadley had wasted his life when free in a haze of alcohol and sex. He wasn't anyone to speak, and so much of the knowledge had been tortured out. He tensed slightly, only to become puzzled at her words. The fact that choice was restricted only from her made her sound a lot like a slave. Hadley knew she didn't have a master though, and Amy had treated her like an equal, something she never would have done if Selene was lower than her.

His answer about Sebastian displeased her even more, the small girl's ears flattening. Hadley's own ears pasted themselves to his skull, afraid that she would now hurt him for his answers. They hadn't made her happy, and he'd even dared to ask a question. Yet nothing came. Instead Selene talked about attacking Amy, getting revenge for the wounds that he bore. The very thought shook Hadley to the core. Selene muzzled into Hadley, and his grip tightened protectively. Don't. Don't go after her. Stay here. Please. His voice begged, not wanting to see her broken, shattered into pieces, Amy laughing above her body. He leaned down, nuzzling the top of her head. Please stay.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

tender moments...

Selene felt right in her place nestled like something special so close to his body. It was noticeable that she no longer shivered, this was better than staying by a fireplace. He didn't pull away, thankfully from her bringing herself closer. A happy sigh let itself rupture from her lean muzzle, happily content to remain where she was. His voice was pleading, begging even as she spoke of getting retribution. A small tear fell from a red eye, she brushed it away before replying softly, "I'll stay...I won't..." Selene let her tail brush his side reassuringly, "I swear...I won't. I just can't believe she'd do this to you..." It must've been pretty heartless to do such a thing, however nice Amy seemed...She was probably the devil within.

Selene couldn't help it anymore. To just be subtle and quiet. She thought for a moment, conjuring up something to say that wouldn't come out as overly sappy or mushy. Slowly, she said the words. "Can I stay here...With you...I feel safe." Maybe she'd share the room with him, maybe he wouldn't accept, but she had no idea on how to get a place to say. And she had to admit it. Hadley was a nice guy, and sharing a room, or even a bed even was not a bad idea. Sel smiled, not an over exaggerated hopeful grin, but a happy one. A smile with a hint of security. "I don't know where to stay"  

Selene quietly remained in his gentle grasp, doing nothing more than breathing, thinking. She had been meaning to ask for a long time, to see what he felt. To know him better than she did now. Fingers idly buried themselves in the fur on his chest, him pulling away from all this would be harsh in her mind, to know that she wasn't wanted by anyone for the right reasons. She had gotten to forget the things she cherished before the abuse, maybe colors, maybe even things like trinkets. She couldn't see the beauty for those things anymore. Even though she had no keeper or master, she had also been a slave. A slave that had no choice, someone who had been a snip of a thread from breaking. And now it was coming back to her, in a slightly beautiful painful way.

In the midst of it all, Selene slowly turned her cranium to face his own mottled colored face. To gently touch his cheek. "If he...Told you that you couldn't see me anymore. To forever not talk to me...Would you obey him? Disregard my existence?" As the brown fae said all this, her voice was subtly pained. Quiet even. Again she tried once more. "I wouldn't know how to live with that...Hadley...I think I l-" Selene's voice broke off. Now wasn't the time to discuss mutual or even more feelings. If she let the words slip her muzzle, he'd probably push her away in disgust. Make her leave so soon. That would be tragic, and again it would be insulting him. Just like she did that night by assuming Hadley and Sebastian were gay partners. "I'm sorry...I'm so stupid."

<style>
.sellove {background-color:#0018C3; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yxwd-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.sellove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC i just fell in love with selene

Selene's tail brushed Hadley's body, giving comfort as she promised not to follow. Sighing with relief he shifted his grip to something more comfortable as they sat together. He listened silently as she questioned how Amy could hurt him. He shook his head silently. I wasn't good. Simple punishment. The games, on the other hand, were something entirely different. Something done just to entertain her, the source of her nightmares. His scarred arm twinged in pain at the memory, the smile on her face as she began to skin him alive.

Hearing her words Hadley's ears perked up. For him it wasn't the case of getting a room mate or not. She was free, and he was not. She wanted a room, and was willing to let him stay in there at the same time. That was pretty generous in his terms. She mentioned feeling safe, something that embarrassed Hadley to no end. Despite his strength and size Hadley was incapable of harming others, even if in battle to protect another. To have those hopes pinned on him was really awkward. He ached, wishing that he could promise that she'd be safe with him. Yes. His voice was quiet, a little hesitant as if she might change her mind, throwing him away.

Hadley started a little as Selene twisted around. Curious to what she was doing he looked down. A hand reached up, touching his cheek gently. Small chills ran through his body. So similar to the touch of the slave trainer, delicate before it turned deadly. Selene wouldn't do that, but the sensation, so familiar, was frightening. Her next words were rather hesitant, asking if he would forget about her if ordered. Surprised he looked down at her. Selene's voice broke, trailing off as she started to say something. An apology followed, and Hadley's ears flattened. It's okay. I don't think I could follow that order. Hadley would definitely try, but it wasn't something he could succeed in. Hadley would still see her around, and he couldn't erase his own memories. Being silent would be the easiest part of that request, unless she decided to break him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I've been in love with Hadley...Well since he existed C: I was half dead/asleep when I wrote this. Sorry for any crappiness

Fantastic. Hadley didn't make any notion to shoo her away, to tell her to leave and get away from him. In a way, the girl felt like an object for comfort. It definitely was a good thing, great to be exact. Hadley's body was so warm, seemingly so protective. She couldn't help but try to stay there as long as she possibly could. Ears flattened in sympathy, her tail lowered as he explained that he had merely misbehaved. In any way, it was no reason to hurt someone else. "She had no right...You deserve better than what you got." She shot a knowing glance to his face, she knew what it was like to be used. To be a mere object for the pleasure and entertainment of others. The large scar on his hand couldn't be just from an act of misbehavior. She knew Hadley to not be much of a troublemaker.

The storm outside was picking up, the winds increasing and the air was a flurry of grayish light and snow falling so thick it wasn't easy to see two meters from the window. Hadley would let her stay, and for a moment the petite coydog sat there in pure bliss. No more sleeping on the ground! At least for a while. Leaning her head on his shoulder, Selene had noticed that she trusted the man wholeheartedly, for about a millisecond, the young hybrid had a what do you think you're doing moment.  

But still, she didn't pull away. Unfortunately she did notice the shiver run through his body as she touched him, and her hand froze in the air. Had she done something horribly wrong? She guessed not as he continued. Sel watched as he explained about the possible order. It was probable to happen in the future. If Sebastian got jealous or something. "That means a lot to me. It really does." A free hand fidgeted idly as the silence was prolonged once again. "I must be annoying...To come in here and uproot everything. I hope I was never a bother. I just-I just...I think I love you." The moment the words were said, a black gloved hand came up to clamp back the sentence. But it course she had already said it. That she cared. She stood up from the bed, gently pulling his arms from her body. Watching him very carefully in case he decided to kick her out.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC so glad shes a year old now or this would be even more awkward. by the way, hadley was bought to be set free, but he's so traumatized that to tell him that would, like, split his soul in half

Hadley turned his head towards the door as the storm picked up. It sounded like it was going to be horrible. He was glad that he had a room to stay in, out of the cold. With Amy he would have been outside, seeking shelter along with the horse. His mind drifted off to memories of nights when life hadn't been so harsh, curled up safe and warm. He had always been so wild, just like his dad, pushing boundaries and causing trouble, returning in the evenings to curl up with his mother, exhausted and taking comfort from the warmth of her body.

Selene talked about his difficulty following the order, and confusion crossed his face. He hadn't said anything unusual, had he? Only what he meant. There was no reason for her to be pleased about him being half trained, unable to do what was asked of him. Then again, she liked him, so maybe it was because Selene felt she could still do what she wanted with him. Selene fidgeted against him, and Hadley watched silently, used to doing such things. For so long he was quiet, always observing, never moving. This was similar, peaceful.

Confusion rolled across Hadley's face as she spoke about uprooting everything. Selene was definitely not annoying, and he couldn't think of her doing anything that changed his life. Well, he would have a room mate now, but as long as he was quiet and kept out of the way Hadley was sure that wouldn't be a problem. Her confession of love though, froze Hadley to the spot.

Love?

Selene worked her way through as Hadley sat there, carved out of stone. Love? That was as hard for the broken wolfdog to consider as freedom. Both concepts were capable of shattering him beyond belief, far from ready to grasp the concepts. It finally sank in. He looked up, not understanding. She seemed to be waiting for something. Looking around Hadley realized he was on her bed. Standing up he brushed the bed off, moving to the side. Awkwardly he stared down at the ground, the words thundering around, threatening to shatter his small mentality.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

yeah...poor sel

Selene didn't think of his reaction to be like this. And it hurt. His face hadn't contorted into disgust or rage, he stood still like a stone statue before her. This was much worse, she'd prefer the face to this. He got up from the bed, probably moving away from it for her. Instead she shook her head, and turned towards the door. Why did she have to be so stupid? To say such an idiotic thing? Tears leapt to her eyes and she found herself instead of leaving the room, sliding down the wood on the door in defeat. "I'll get out of here if you want." Sel pushed away the small tears, her own embarrassment and reaction to his own actions. 

If she had been wiser, she would have waited on those words. But the fear of another claiming Hadley had powerfully overcame the tawny girl. And she couldn't let that happen. And yet her efforts to do so were pointless. Those moments spent happily in his arms would most likely never resurface. She tried not to meet his eyes. What a dimwit she must have been, to be seen in his eyes like this. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry," she murmured to him, although it appeared to be no one in particular. She wrapped her arms around her knees, now deciding that Hadley resented her. Was disgusted with her. Who would want a young woman with so many unattractive qualities follow you around?

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley watched Selene sink to the ground. Small tears leaked from her eyes. His heart jumped, not wanting to be the cause of that. He was still frightened though. If he moved he might fall apart. Hadley was unprepared for the words she gave him, unable to feel anything even close to those tender feelings. He barely felt safe at times, let alone secure enough to allow him to feel something so complex. Whoever said love could happen at any time obviously hadn't faced such a scarred soul, one pushed beyond the boundaries that would normally hold those emotions. Slowly Hadley was being drawn back, but this was too fast. Instead he was tangled, frozen where he was.

Her apologies were meaningless. She hadn't done anything wrong. At least, not that Hadley was aware of. Needing to stop her pain Hadley reached out a hand shakily before touching her arm. He looked up, trying to meet her gaze. Don't say that. It wasn't much, just a couple words, but they held a lot of meaning. Hadley didn't speak often, trying to avoid punishment. Because of that every word was weighed carefully, trying to make sure it had the impact intended. This handful tried to reach Selene, falling just short, telling her that he didn't like seeing her sad, that she had nothing to apologize for.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

Selene shook her head for a moment, trying desperately to get a hold of her emotions. It wasn't like she was laying in a wailing heap on the floor, it was only a couple of tears that feel slowly to the floor below her feet. "No Hadley, it's not you. It's me. I'm a fool, and every time I talk to someone, or at least feel happy...I've got to screw it up and wreck everything." The tawny hybrid stopped the slow flow of tears, and looked around the room. This wasn't her room. It was Hadley's. And he could keep it if he wanted, kick her out when he pleased. The femme sighed and sat down on the floor cross legged. A little shocked with Hadley touched her arm. He was trying somehow to comfort her, maybe he didn't know how.The instinctual urge was to pull away immediately, but she didn't. But that didn't mean that she met his eyes. "Don't hate me..."

Selene folded her hands in frot of her, sitting quietly and politely. "I shouldn't have told you...In so stupid. I'm so so stupid." Of course it was too sudden to say such a thing, but Sel wasn't expecting mateship and constant commitment. Something or someone to comfort her like they had earlier resting on the bed in eachother's arms. His touch again brought on momentary comfort. But it had to be firmly pushed away to regain whatever control over her mind she once possessed.

Selene closed her eyes and placed her head in her hands. Lately tiredness had become a key factor for her over productive emotions. Without the guilt and pain, Sel looked up peeking through the veil of black hair that covered her face, "I have cared...I did. I'm sorry.".

<style>
.seltext-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/haZTs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:55px; height:50px; float:left; margin:3px; }
.seltext {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.seltext p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.seltext p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.seltext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.seltext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.seltext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley listened as Selene talked, emotions flowing out of her. So much damage, so much hurt. Her request was so ridiculous. Hadley laughed a little before catching himself, pulling away. I can't hate you. I don't hate anyone. She continued to rant, hurting herself further with her own words. It was as bad as if Amy herself was standing there, striking the tiny female. Hadley shook with sorrow and fear before finally pushing through, moving across to where she was. It was the hardest thing he'd ever done, crossing those couple feet to reach her side.

Her last words had Hadley confused again. Have cared? He fell silent again, unsure what to say, what she meant. She was so delicate. Knowing that he could be punished for this Hadley took a deep breath, and scooped Selene into his arms. He was prepared for fighting and flailing as he crossed the floor, gentling laying her on the bed. He knelt down beside it, looking up at her. Hadley didn't say anything, his eyes glowing gently with worry. He could get into so much trouble for this. Yet he'd broken through, just trying to stop her tears.

<style>
</style>
[/html]