reward of all my efforts
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It had been well over a month since Leon had met up with Amy and ordered two baby fossas and a horse from her. That was hopefully more than enough time for her to find them and complete the order, even though they were supposed to meet up again after two weeks. He headed toward the north of Ethereal Eclipse on his own in search of her. He had no idea where she lived, or if she was even in the area, but... it didn't hurt to look here first. Once he got into a clearing in the trees, he lifted his square jaw into the air and let out a deep howl that she would definitely hear if she were in Ethereal Eclipse today. The distinct howl faded into the air just as the steam from his breath did, and he lowered his head to peer around hopefully with his bright silver eyes.

Leon felt like a kid on Christmas now that he was looking for Amy and his commissions. Two baby fossas! He couldn't wait, and the horse would be a blessing no matter what she managed to get a hold of. Sophie was going to love the fossa babies, as would Trig and Boothe he assumed, and Trigger was really excited about the horse. They had Hamza, and Leon adored that stubborn bison, but a horse would be much more useful for riding and getting from place to place. Hamza was a pack-bison, and he was still teaching him to pull the wagon and get used to that. He was not meant to be ridden across the land like a horse. His curled tail wagged slightly as he waited for some sort of reply or sign that Amy was near, and hopefully had his orders. If not, he could just go with her to get them. And then he'd have to find out the first thing she wanted out of the three he agreed to do for her. Whatever she asked him for, he hoped, would be worth the animal trades by far. But if she asked him to kill someone, he was bound by his word and verbal contract... he'd have to do it. But he kept an optimistic view on what favors she'd ask for in return for her services.

Leon speaks Trigger Speaks

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy was working out of her wagon at the festival, the two fossa babies and heady stallion that had been ordered waiting in the back. Lots of sales had been made that day, filling her with exotic furs, jewelry, and even some new medicines. Her knowledge of the area and other things had increased as well, spreading with her willingness to trade items for knowledge. An item was temporary after all, and long after the item was gone Amy would still be benefiting from what she had learned. Smiling she watched a young couple stand before her shop, looking at the necklaces. A howl reached her ears, and Amy looked up. She knew that howl. It was Leon. He must be ready for his order.

Smiling she calmly closed the shop, turning the customers away. The poor merchant she'd threatened into watching her wagon sighed, realizing how poorly his life could turn out if anything was stolen. Grasping the horse she pulled it out of the string of other horses she was hoping to sell and picked up the two fossa kits, placing them in a small soft satchel. She walked to the edge of the festival, continuing south. Outside of the festival Amy let her own howl out, echoing through the air. It was unmistakable, the deep bounding howl of a dog, unable to sustain the length that her wild relatives could. It wasn't long before she reached the clearing where Leon stood. She looked at the male. He was over a year now, and had grown into his form quite well. Amy would have taken one of the favors right then and there if she wasn't pregnant. Good to see you again. Your order. She indicated to the beautiful black and white stallion, and held out the satchel, the mewling of the kits clear to be heard.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">.Leon01 b {color:#FFFFFF;} .Leon01 i {color:#5f5fab;} .Leon01 i2 {color:#9da1ff;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ontab1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Not long after his howl, one was returned-- Amy, obviously-- and she had such a doggish howl that didn't last as long as his own. She sounded somewhat close by then, too, so maybe after she heard his howl she began heading toward him and then just let him know. His heart began to pound with excitement and he began to silently pace in the clearing. His ears remained perked forward on his head as he looked in the direction he assumed Amy would come from, wringing his scarf in anticipation. Leon stopped and turned to face her when he heard the sound of two things coming; one was definitely a horse and the other was his trading companion. When she did appear in the clearing and greeted him, he gave a nod and a smirk back. "You too," he said kindly before he looked to his horse. His jaw almost dropped, and in a rather feminine gesture, he raised a hand to his mouth to cover his shock. What a gorgeous creature. This made it clear he was no doubt already absolutely happy with his stunning commission.

And then he heard the cute baby sounds from the satchel Amy held out. He approached her and took it, gently holding it to his chest and peeking in to find two rather young fossa babies. He ended up being unable to hide the genuine smile and his utter happiness. "Amy, you did an amazing job," he said quietly, looking at her with an approving toothy grin. He looked back down at his two precious fossas and reached into the bag to pet them; one mewled while the other grabbed a finger to try and suckle on. They looked old enough to have been weaned, but some babies were stubborn. Leon then carefully pulled the satchel strap over his head and adjusted it to hang at his side before he approached his gorgeous friesian stallion. He was nearly completely black aside from his left right hoof where the feathery fur there was pure white. He looked like a young thing, which meant he'd likely have to train him to ride and such, which was fine. That meant extra bonding for them.

Leon reached out and took the reigns from Amy and rubbed the horse's forehead gently and looked to Amy. "Thank you. Really," he gave a nod and reached out to shake her hand. "I couldn't be happier." He looked down at the bundles moving around in the satchel at his side and continued to smile. "What were those favors of yours that you wanted in return? If you don't want one yet, I love in AniWaya with a friend of mine, so you can find me there when you do want me to begin repaying my debt." Which, he thought, was a lot more than three favors. "I sort of feel like I owe you a lot more for this..." he trailed off. Some would probably think he was a dumbass for suggesting she give him more favors as a way of repayment, but he, personally, wouldn't feel right leaving it at that. "I'll do whatever you want until I feel that I've repaid you. A gorgeous stallion and two exotic baby animals are worth far more than just a few favors." And even if she didn't agree, he would insist. He looked at her seriously, showing he meant it.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy smiled as Leon turned to the horse. He was a rather young thing, not quite full grown yet, but still full of promising strength. He would be a wonderful horse when full grown. Already Amy was calculating how much extra she could squeeze out of him, knowing that there would be a price attached to all of these. His words of amazement had her beaming. Of course. I take nothing but the best, and I can always deliver what I promise, even those that normal traders can't. Her brown eyes glimmered with pride as he looked at the tiny kits, petting them gently. This moment was worth every bit of effort, knowing that the customer was happy, that they were able to give her so much.

The talk returned to business pretty quickly. Amy listened as he told her about his new home, and she quickly made a note of it. It was good to have someone in a pack. That meant so much to her. About to ask for an increase in payment, Amy could hardly contain her surprise as he willingly offered himself to work for as long as it would take for him to feel that she was repaid. Letting the mask settle over her face Amy could hardly contain her dark glee. So much was now in her grasp. Of course. The customer is correct. You say you're part of a pack now? The first favor was already glimmering in her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Leon was an extremely satisfied customer. He stroked his stallion's head again and the young thing snorted and huffed and rocked his head up and down a little. He didn't really know what was going on, but he didn't exactly care, either. He'd been in Amy's possession for a while, so he'd become used to her. Now he had to get used to this new fellow, who was apparently going to be his master. He could live with that. So long as the male didn't try to ride him, that is. Since Leon had already said his thanks, he simply nodded at her first words before his expression became more serious. He realized he was rather fucked if she did want him to off someone; all he could do was hope that she wasn't a monster who wanted anyone else dead. He figured maybe she'd ask him to build stuff or hunt or find things for her to trade and stuff. He'd find out when the time came. For now, he wasn't bothered as he'd gotten his new batch of critters to keep his mind off any potential bad that could come of this.

The Hughes man couldn't tell if she was happy with his offer or not, because she was terribly good at masking her emotions. He could only assume she was pleased with his willingness to do more for her. Hell, he might've ended up needing to do more anyways, because the stallion was stunning and it was likely a lot of work getting all three animals, she would've been right to ask for an increase in payment. Leon nodded at her question, shifting his stance. "Yes. AniWaya, located in Serena Reserve in the Western Tangles." He felt comfortable giving her this information because if she went there, she'd be looking for him... he didn't think she'd be stupid enough to fuck with a pack. "Where do you live? I don't smell a pack on you still." He tilted his head and lowered a hand to pet the fossa kittens in the bag at his side and once again his hand was grabbed by the one kit that was trying to suckle his fingers.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She drank in the information greedily. Aniwaya. Amy had sold a slave to a member there, and a horse to another that had been leaving it. The dog already knew where it was located, with the shiny new map that she'd gained in a trade. It was a beautiful piece of work, art in it's own right. Amy smiled, her eyes glinting darkly. This was exactly the opportunity she'd been looking for. The young male was so naive, not even questioning her sudden interest in where he came from. Probably assumed that she just wanted to make sure she could find him.

She shrugged her shoulders at his question. I can't get what I need if I'm tied down. For your payment, though. Amy let those words hang in the air before explaining. Trade is important to me. I want you to help me secure it. Your pack. I want the information on the leaders, your traditions, your needs. If there is a void in your pack that needs filling, any items that need to be supplied, I want you to contact me. I want to be the prime supplier for your pack. You will give me that edge by informing me on the needs before any other trader even hears about it. Amy's sharp eyes met Leon's, telling him to accept. If not, there were other ways to take payment.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
What was said for his first favor didn't please Leon in the slightest. In fact, he almost wished she had ordered him to go kill someone. No, he didn't like this at all. Not only did he not know much about his pack to begin with, he didn't want her to have that kind of control over the pack. If she wanted to be the go-to person to get them items they needed, she could easily say no and fuck them over. Nobody wanted just one person to trade with, especially a pack. He remained very cool and calm about it though, despite his unhappiness with her demand, which he just couldn't oblige. "Well, Hon, I would if I could but I don't know anything about my pack, actually," he said with a casual shrug, gripping his new horse's reign tighter and placing his other arm over his fossa satchel.

"Besides, that's a completely unreasonable demand, because it would put my pack in danger in case someone there pissed you off and you didn't want to supply them anything. Got any other favors you wanna try?" Just because he wasn't willing to do that(not that he could to begin with) didn't mean that she couldn't suggest another thing she could get from him. "You seem like a reasonable chick, surely you can come up with more reasonable demands." He looked at her somewhat sternly, not showing the growing annoyance he felt for her on his face. She could hide her emotions just as much as he could. "I'll build stuff, find things for you, hunt... but I won't do anything that will put anyone else in danger, especially not my pack."

And that was that, whether she liked it or not. He'd repay her, but in a much safer, more humane way. He was not her slave, but he would do the right thing and repay her with what he reasonably could, because he'd be damned if he let her take away his three new babies.

</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy listened patiently as Leon attempted to turn down the first favor. It was foolish, really. Especially considering the oath he had made. Amy knew that a price would be exacted, even if she wasn't the one to collect. Some suffered bad luck, some died, others watched those they cared about be harmed. Always, the price was paid. Which was exactly why Amy chose that oath. It was the reason why she accepted three favors in return for the precious bundles he now gripped tightly, afraid that she would take away. Not that she could. Amy was bound by this contract just as much as he was. She couldn't take the items back, only take things with the same value.

Hearing his excuses Amy smiled coldly. She'd heard better ones from prey she was about to eat. They all carried the same tone. She should be reasonable. What she asked for was madness. There was better ways to do this. To make matters worse, he tried to put a cap on what kind of favors he could ask. Amy shook her head. I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. If you wanted the right to refuse you should have bargained for that before you took the oath. That right's gone. You can't turn me down.

Amy did pause to consider the problems he brought up though. Leon was right that it could be a problem if someone annoyed her, and the fact that he was so new in the pack was a problem as well. Shrugging her shoulders she turned back to him. The fact that you're new doesn't affect things much. The knowledge I ask for is the same as any newcomer is given at the borders. The pack values, the type of things to be expected. Pausing Amy let that sink in. Leon had the knowledge that she wanted, Amy simply needed to get him to acknowledge that fact. As for the other part, well, there was no chance of that happening. As for refusing trade, that's the one thing I never do. Trade is my life. I'm bound by this bargain as much as you are. I can take the price you owe me, but I can't reclaim what I've given you. The same as dealing with your pack. Whether or not someone makes me mad I trade with the pack. I can't afford to be choosy.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

That didn't work out as well as he thought it would. Regardless though, he couldn't give her much information as of yet anyways. He looked at her unfazed for the duration of her first little speech and gave a little shrug. "I made it clear beforehand I wasn't willing to kill anyone, and I'm still not willing. You will be paid, but I won't be a monster to do so." And he was sticking to that. He made an oath, he knew that, and he fully intended on doing the right thing to polish that oath off. "And if that knowledge is that readily available, why don't you come back with me and ask them yerself?" he tilted his head at her curiously, raising a brow. He wasn't sure why she needed him for that if she could go there and get it herself. He did notice she'd put on weight since he'd last seen her, maybe she didn't want to travel all the way. But she had a horse... He didn't really know. Or care.
Now that he noticed her weight, it became obvious that she was perhaps pregnant. That would be a simple enough explanation for not wanting to go to his pack. It would be an easy ride on horse though. She made it clear she wouldn't take back the items traded, which was good news. He didn't relax any though and listened to her quietly, waiting until she had finished speaking before he replied. "If that's the case, I'll see what I can do. But I'll be protecting them, so there won't be any shady business happening. I'll get the other information for you too, because I honestly don't have that. I just know they're a traditional pack with beliefs like natives. They're more natural rather than humanised." He shrugged, not knowing what else to say. "And I do know the alpha's name is Ulilohi Ehn." That's pretty much all he had right now.
"Thanks for getting me these guys. You'll be paid, so don't worry about that. You know where to find me." He gave a firm nod and backed away from Amy, leading his stallion along with him. He wouldn't leave yet unless Amy made it clear they were going to part ways. Leon was eager to get back home with his new buddies and to show them off to the kids, so he stood there looking to Amy somewhat expectantly but not looking like he was in a hurry to get out of there.

<style>
.leonstorm .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.leonstorm p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.leonstorm b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.leonstorm {background-color:#546479; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/ic0d1w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.leonstorm-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:15px; }
.leonstorm .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Leon gave in to her wishes, though rather reluctantly. Amy raised a brow at his questions. She was asking the questions. Amy simply didn't believe in leaving loop holes that others could squirm through. She had collected information on the merchant pack and Ichika without any outward help. She truly was doing what she believed was correct. He was a member, and she had given him something. It was better than taking the knowledge without paying anything for it.

Amy managed not to smile as Leon said that he would try and prevent shady business. While Amy prided herself in her honesty and quality products, her entire business was shady, simply because of what she was willing to provide. If Leon told her they were struggling with members Amy would show up with recruits, very convincingly making sure that they would vow to wanting to come there and merely getting directions. That was who she was. Amy nodded as Leon turned away before pausing. There is another favor, but you won't see me for about a month's time. Please don't leave your pack during that time. It would be a disaster if she went to see him and he had moved to another pack, or back into the wilds. Their business concluded Amy started back to the festival, needing to rest and eat.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

So the meeting was going to come to an end at this point. Next time around he was sure he'd be a little more willing to do some favors when he didn't have a horse and two little baby fossas with him. He simply nodded at her. "Even if I do happen to leave that pack, I'd find you and let you know. Don't worry." He nodded again and with that turned away from the blonde female, gently tugging on the horse's reigns and tucking the top of the satchel over the side of it so the kittens couldn't try to get out and would hopefully settle down for the journey back to Aniwaya. He had a horse to ride now, but he obviously couldn't try now. It was a young stallion and no doubt had to be taught to carry a rider and he wasn't willing to test the beast's temperament before he got home.
At least he didn't have to worry about Amy and her favors for a month. That gave him time to begin training the horse and raise the little babies and get them settled down at home with the Hughes family and Light. He had that to look forward to and get his mind off any possible bothersome ways to repay the dog trader. That stress was one he didn't really need with siblings to take care of, but he did put himself into that mess. Nobody else did. He couldn't blame Amy for being the way she was or for what ways she came up with for him to repay her. He cooed to the black stallion and held the flap down over the opening of the satchel and headed home with three new surprises for the kids.

<style>
.leonstorm .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.leonstorm p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.leonstorm b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.leonstorm {background-color:#546479; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/ic0d1w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.leonstorm-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:15px; }
.leonstorm .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]