Hellfire
[html]
<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron groaned as she walked Anathema's borders She was about ready to kill someone at this point. She could see the look on charms face as the man dragged her way and Aeron could not help but want to rip his head off. She had been ignored by the male she had threatened him and he had said nothing charm did nothing and Aeron found herself angry.

Aeron snarled as she threw threw knives at a tree. There metallic sound melded with the wood as she smiled. Yes that was what she'd do to the man. She laughed as she moved towards the sound of an animal in distress. Aeron had laid traps in the more densely wooded area. Aeron smiled she had placed the trap just right the the stupid thing weak from winter would end up stuck. Aeron moved swiftly as she looked at the doe. She was skinny and held a good amount of meat on her. Aeron would bring some to Naniko and Alaki.

Moving closer to the creature as it struggled to try to free itself. Aeron smiled, "Hush now I've come to lay you to rest." Aeron said as she pulled out a knife and smiled. She wanted to see this thing bleed and maybe that was because she was trying to force herself to not think about the women around her.

The doe flailed a bit and aeron tossed her knife at her and watched as it punctured the neck watching the creature fade slowly aeron smiled moving to it. She had to keep her children fed and her pack safe that was her duty.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

The male had told her the next time when he see her around Aeron, the female coyote that he was personally going to cut the pups out of her stomach and then kill her. Somehow she knew that he would, and somehow she knew that he was able to do such a thing without blinking an eye. She had seen more and more of the male’s true colors. Then maybe she should have ever wanted to, but now she was stuck with him, and now her rest of her life was condemned to these lessons that he wanted to teach her.

The Calico female had to tell Aeron that she loved her but she would no longer be allowed to see her, she knew it was more so for her own safety and not Aeron’s. The patch worked female knew that Aeron would be able to kill anyone within a second, and if there was a reason for it, she would have no issues doing it. This was something that Charm adored about her. She knew that if something ever had or would happen to her, the calico female could trust her littler with her and she would be able to protect them with her life.

The female moved to the border line of the pack that she knew that her beloved coyote that she did love and want to cherish. The female put her crutch down. Into the ground as she moved forward to where she could smell, that sweet toxic smelly of the coyote; her arm was in a make shift sling. ”Aeron? Can we talk about what you saw? Please?” The Sawtooth female pleaded softly.

<style type="text/css">
.CST-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#008000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CST-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CST-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.CST-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8YOyQ.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.CST-01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6e5c91; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +179 OOC ::

Aeron had been out on her own hunting and she was slowly tearing apart the Doe that had once been alive but she had stolen its life. She felt good out here as she began to rip the dear apart. She smiled taking a bite of meat she was starving she had to eat. She smiled as she slowly moved to cut the beast into pieces that she could bring to other members and the storage.

She was lost in her world as she pulled at the deer she was coated in blood from the thing and she heard a voice. She looked up and noticed the Calico woman. Aeron snarled a bit. It was primal but her she was hunting. Though she knew Charm wasn't here to take her food she was just on edge.

Be gone I am to turn you away and send you home. she said turning back to her work. She wasn't doing this to be mean to the calico woman that she cared for. She had seen the way the male had treated her and she was not going to be the reason for Charms blood splattered across the ground. She closed her eyes at the thought and stabbed the dead doe.

Aeron looked back at her. She just she couldn't stand for what this man was doing to her. I sold my soul but he sold his soul for the power to destroy. She spoke as she stood. She held a piece of meat in her hand and she held it out. You look like you haven't eaten much. they need you to eat to care for them." She said trying to charm the calico woman.

I'm going to mount his head over my fireplace. Then i'm going to turn him into crow feed. She was honest but she also hoped it'd force charm to leave. She had to protect her. Aeron didn't even dare touch her in case he smelt her.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

The female had to explain to the coyote that her husband was not as bad as she may have thought, the female also had to try to get though to her that she was doing something that was asked of her by a family member, and not just any family member but the one that took her in when she had nowhere, her father took her there to be safe from the very lands that she was now walking upon.
The She Sawtooth sighed lowering her eyes as she shook them, looking back up at Aeron. ”Do you want me? I mean to go away!” She narrowed her eyes down at Aeron. She was so mean and cold, though Charm had seen the softer side of her. She had not seen it or felt that side since she had showen her face back onto these packs lands.

The Sawtooth female shook her head with a smile, seeing a hint, a tiny slit of this kindness coming back to her. Telling her that she needed to eat for the pups…the same pups she did not want, she did not want murder on her plate; she would raise them just as she had her aunt’s pups. She would not show them anymore or any less love then she would if she had wanted them. She knew it was not their faults she was in such a horrible spot.

”AERON!” She gasped as she took a step back. ”That’s a horrible thing to say.” Her hand went to the stomach, they had stop moving around so much since the last fight, she was use to lots of wiggling around, and now she was lucky if she felt a flutter or two.”He’s just protective, well okay very protective of his things; and as his mate I am “one of his things” Rolling her shoulders around the female looked back to the female. ”I want you to try to get along with him…..I sure you’ll come to like him..” Her voice softened, more like the broken down wife that she was…please?”

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +179 OOC ::

Aeron smiled looking at charm. she had to admit just seeing her standing here made aeron want her. Though these things were so primal and aeron couldn't help it. She loved women maybe thats why she had made the pack with the devil himself and swore of mates. She was ment to just freely have who she wanted when she wanted.

charm stepped back gasping as aeron smiled a wicked toothy grin. "What for us who are damned there is no reason to play nice. Besides he doesn't deserve you." She spoke as she looked at her. It was funny to aeron that she was able to cause the calico woman to recoil. It was what aeron thought would happen. "See you don't love me besides its such a nasty word." Aeron spoke looking at her.

Aeron laughed as she listened to Charm. "I'm glad that I gave up hope on you listen to what your saying your justifying him hitting you." She spoke as she looked at her. "You belong to him? disgusting i didn't belong to Io. Nor would I allow a man to claim ownership of me. She said turning to her dead prey.

Aeron took a deep breath and looked at Charm. head tilted and an almost crazy look on her face. "He's your problem not mine I dont have to like him because I didn't lay in that bed." She twirled her knife lightly as she looked away. She smiled watching it spin. Turning to Charm again she opened her mouth to speak but stopped lifted her knife she licked it. "Mmm the next time I see him or hear he laid a hand on you I wont hold back like last time."

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

[/html]
[html]

--t

The Sawtooth female lowered her eyes down upon the coyote if Aeron, her sweet, wonderful lover strong willed Aeron was going to avoid her first question she was going to bring it back up, she knew how Aeron worked and she knew that she was like a nut, she had a very hard outer shell, a skin and then after all that work you might if you worked at it, find the softer side, the real side of the coyote. She played with knifes like they where a child’s toy, she used it more as a scare tactic. She loved to have her space, and she did not want to be hurt, like how Charm knew she hurt her. ”You didn’t answer me. Do you want me to go away; it’s an easy yes or no. That’s all I’m asking. You can say whatever you wish about my relationship, but let’s put one thing out here right now. I have feelings for you, and only you. I am his mate, yes. I made a promise to my Aunt, a family member I love and care deeply about. She took me in as a favor to my father. He didn’t want me to be tainted by the evil that tends to come from these lands. I don’t expect you to understand, but I am his mate as a favor to my aunt, my aunt that if she knew I loved women would disown me.” The Sawtooth female spoke truthfully; she honestly didn’t expect her to understand. However what Charm did expect was just a tiny little bit of understanding.

She looked over to her arm; the beating had only gotten worst once they had gotten back to the house that they were sharing. ”He didn’t hit me…I feel…I was only trying to catch me..” She knew that he had a nasty temper, she knew that she was asking for trouble, but he was the only one that was single in the lands that her aunt ruled over. She did not have a choice in the matter.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mamaOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/mamatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.mamaTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mamaSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.mamaInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.mamaInput b {color:#C40602; }
.mamaInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mamaInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mamaInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mamaSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#c40602;}
.mamaSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mama-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
"Heaven has no rage like love

to hatred turned.......

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Aeron was not one to easily push off what she was feeling and it was just the fact that she was not happy. She wanted to have Charm stop making excuses. she wanted to just hold her and to tell her that it would be better for her to come live with her. But she wasn't going to she wasn't going to give in and bend to what charm wanted from her.

She fel silent and said nothing she was tired she had no will to continue to bicker with the Calico female. Though watching her she just allowed herself to try to ignore the words that flowed from her mouth. She wanted the woman to shut up and aeron snarled. the rumble started low but built up

She took the knife and slammed it into the tree behind her. She was so angry she just snarled for a moment. Shut up! what the heck is wrong with you are you truely that pathetic now? she asked as she still held the knife that was in the tree. He hit you he hit you on purpose I'm not blind or stupid. Your lucky I didn't kill him. She spoke as she looked at her. She would never she had not even hit Io even though she had been enraged. he's a disgusting man and if he does it again I will stuff and mount him. She spoke looking at charm. she cared so deeply for the Calico woman it made her angry.

Nor hell a fury like a woman

scorned......."

[/html]
[html]

Moving to where she was near the tree the Sawtooth female taking the knifes that Aeron had been playing with; out of the tree and clung to them, her hands shook. Knowing that this one single action could very well break what every trust that she had in the Sawtooth female.

The rise in the voice, did make the she wolf jump a big, she was already banged up pretty bad, she wasn’t sure what Aeron would do to her. The female held onto the knifes with everything that she had. She shook, now no longer just her hands. Her whole body. ”Stop. You above anyone else I thought would understand what it meant to have responsibilities. “ Her voice shook as she looked down at the stomach that was swollen with life in her, most of them where dead. She knew it, she wouldn’t admit to it, but they were dead.

Her eyes looking back up to her, the Sawtooth female tried to show no fear as she looked at her, but it was clear to everyone that there was nothing but fear there for him. ”Maybe your eyes are starting to go bad. I know you’ve been over worked, being a single mom with one of Io’s pups, and yours, then your job within the pack takes a toll on you also. Maybe you thought you saw him hurting me, when real he didn’t touch me.” The female shifted her weight on the crutch, rubbing the arm that was in the sling.

[/html]
Aeron was having a hard time dealing with this. Before her was a woman who was crumbling she couldn't believe that this wilted flower before her was Charm. Her charm had been a dominant woman and one she was falling for. Aeron looked at her her breathing heavy as she looked at the woman. She moved to gather Aerons knives and she horded all she could. Aeron was forced to just look at her and wonder. Charm shook and it worried Aeron made her just want to hold her.

Aeron moved towards her. "Charm" She said her voice soft and her breathing was slower. She was beginning to calm looking at the woman. She just felt so bad she wanted to take care of her. "Charm no stop" She said as she moved to hold the woman. "I'm not blind I just want you safe."

Aeron had changed she had in a way shifted to another person. "My dear sweet Charm he's going to do it again men are nasty evil creatures." she spoke looking at the woman. "I was trying to protect you." she said looking at her.
[html]

She shook, partially in fear of now and the other part of her in the fear of the unknown. Charm knew that once again coming around her mate with the smell of Aeron on her, would surely mean the death to the pups and her…and maybe him also for the calico she wolf knew that her mate wouldn’t stop till her lover was dead. Charm also knew with that twist in fate, that Aeron would kill him…not bound by Charm any more, she would seek him out and kill him, and the body would be taken care of where only a small bit of his sent was left around this earth to give anyone a hint that he was ever alive.

”What are you talking about?” Charm was still trying to play off this card where she wanted everyone to believe that there was nothing going on, and if there was an action that was seen by someone else, she wanted to try to make them think it was either her fault or they surely must have seen something that didn’t happen.

The female took a step away from the coyote, moving the crutch back a step the female followed the movement of the crutch. It wasn’t that she didn’t want the tender touches of Aeron she was thinking more of how she feared what the male would do to her if he found out she willingly walked into Aeron’s arm’s…again.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Aeron was baffled by the things that have happened to her. She couldn't believe that Charm was this close her goddess was this close to her and she couldn't have her. the calico woman wouldn't allow her to have her. She just she felt like a child who was placed in a cage.

Don't play dumb and belittle me. You know damn well that I'm not stupid She huffed getting a little tense again. She took in a deep breath which helped a little to ease the woman. She couldn't say that she was calm though that was close to a lie. She was angry that was the truth. She was so mad but being made would not help anything.

I love you, I care about you, and you come here acting like this trying to tell me lies because you place your family above yourself. She said looking at her. I did that once I killed for my family and ruined my life I ended up here in a land that is nothing but hell to me half the time. A mate who left, three children two of which are on the fence with me. She spoke looking at her.

She sighed and pulled her hair down. She looked at her. I'd toss my self to the side again all for you. But what your doing is suicide and I wont have your blood on my hands. She spoke as she turned away. She had a kill to finish cleaning but found herself not wanting to. She let out a call to allow Elzar to come to her.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

[/html]
[html]

I need you to be on AIM

The female held onto the knifes that she had taken away from Aeron with all the will power that she could muster. She did not want to admit nor tell anyone what really happened when others were not able to see them.

Aeron was one of the lucky ones; she had seen a small bit of what happened when he was not happy with Charm. Though…of course…everything was Charm’s fault according to him.
The Sawtooth female shook her head, ”I never said you’re stupid Aeron…just implying that maybe you’re overworked.”

She listened to what the she coyote had to say. A dumb struck look came arcoss her face as she looked to her. ”You still love me?” The she Sawtooth wanted to touch her, she wanted to run to her and curl into her. However…she knew that the price of that might mean a broken hand, or even something worst. ”Maybe…maybe my story will be different..” She whispered, hoping that it would be..though she knew in her gut that her life would probably come to an end before he would change his ways.

The next words that came out of her mouth was so sweet, and yet the actions where just as cold as they could be…though that was Aeron, hot and cold. Still suffering from the hell that Io had put her though, Charm lowered her head as she whined softly. ”I hate how you are on then you are off.”It makes it so hard for me to understand what you want.” Charm muttered.

[/html]