acidic mornings
[html]
Word Count :: 000For 'Cinto, late evening of the 27th...She's like 2 weeks into it...

Omni sat quietly in a soft chair with a fur blanket draped upon her thin shoulders, sipping some hot tea from a small chipped china cup. Jacinto had been out for a while, he had assured her that everything had been fine, and he was just out to put away the horses for the night. The tawny hybrid was quiet for a long time, blue eyes blinking and searching for his form in the outside. Lately Omni had been thinking, wondering and dreaming of the things she needed. Things in their tiny household had been quiet, peaceful even. Yet there had to be some sort of excitement. The russet girl had done normal things, practice her horrible guitar skills and hunt, but there was a change in the ways things were. She had noticed things that were eerie, peculiar even. She hid it from Jacinto, the way her food wouldn't stay down, and especially the ways she would crave some food, maybe eat more than needed. She feared a pregnancy, yet it was undeniable as her hands shifted down towards her core, feeling the tiny, if not almost non-existent bump. She hid this with long large cloaks, which did look out of place in the spring's budding warmth. Yet, how was she to tell Jacinto? How was she to believe that his siblings would like to know about this small development?

Perhaps telling the red haired Lykoi would be the best thing, to take care of her during this time. Small hands brushed a dark lock of hair away from her face, still looking worriedly out the window of their small room. How did this happen? How was she supposed to know until a while ago? Finally after a while, Omni lost interest in waiting. She rested herself against the armrest of the large seat, closing her blue eyes listening intently for his arrival.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC → :: D:

Jacinto had left the small Mansion room just an hour before, claiming to act on the upkeep of the horses even though it had been done hours ago. He needed to think, wonder where things were going. It set a deep pit of disappointment in the Lykoi's heart knowing his eldest and once-idolized brother hated both him and his mate, for the partnership Omni and himself had forged. How could his dusky brother not see the bond? The attraction and deep caring? Omni wasn't his "whore". Not at all. He had found himself respecting Helotes more, a fraction closer to the Hydra.

He sat on a high rock by the hotsprings, hands resting on his knees perched up rather high. He sat as if he was deep in thought, watching the steam lazily rise from the hot water. It had been a while since dinner, and even then the dusty hybrid was starting to wonder. Some mornings while deep in sleep, 'Cinto had happened to hear retching and coughing, wondering vaguely why Omni was losing her meals. He had become worried, afraid of any reason of her illness. The young man was guilty for not taking better care of his beautiful woman, but soon enough he would be fawning over everything that happened. He promised that.

The walk back to the Mansion was slightly demeaning, fearing that Columbine would live up to his threat of violence towards him. What bugged Col so much? He never did anything too irritating, and if he did of course it wasn't done purposely. Jacinto found his way back to the room and quietly turned the handle. Omni's back faced him in a chair, tiptoeing in, he brought his arms gently around her shoulders and front, careful as to not spill the scalding tea over her. Jacinto couldn't help but gasp at her extreme beauty, every single day of her life she was a flower in bloom, so dainty yet so powerful. A delicate force of nature. "Omni...I was just out at the springs." He breathed quietly while pushing his nose gently into her neck fur, breathing her in and relaxing. The Lykoi brother let himself stand there for a long silence before moving to sit on the floor, head resting in her lap. She seemed a little distant, making the rust mutt ask concerned "What's wrong, my flower?"

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 I powerplayed....Tell me if you want it poofed.

Omni heard the door to their room open, flicking a tall brown ear as arms gently embraced her close. She was soon bathed in Jacinto's musty scent, comforted by the strong arms pulling her close. Titling her muzzle up her salmon tongue flew out to lap gently at his throat, before whispering "Where were you?" She missed his company, his sweet nature and gentle voice. He had left shortly after they had eaten, worrying the young woman thinking she had done something terribly wrong. Blue eyes gazed softly as he rested himself on her legs. He was so sweet, so caring. How could she ever do anything to him? Omni thought back to the pregnancy as he asked what was wrong, and her ears flattened right back to her skull. "I-I don't know." Maybe she'd wait, wait on the news until she was much more sure. "I don't know Jacinto...I don't know."

She ran a hand through her hair, nervous to let anything slip. What would his family think? What would he think? She stood up, taking his hand and walking over to the bed to lay them both down. It was much more comfortable, and hey. She liked his arms wrapped around her. Once they both were comfortable, Omni buried her muzzle into his chest. Hopefully he wouldn't notice her slightly swelled abdomen, and to make sure of that she covered herself with the blanket. Settling back into the warm bed, she quietly said "I love you Jacinto." A hand rested itself on his chest, the other cradling her lower stomach feeling for any movement, disappointed from finding very little, the hand removed itself and ran itself through the tousled orange locks of her man's hair. Omni felt sleepy, subdued even.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

<style>

.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}

.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }

p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC → :: D: I suck.

Jacinto rested his head easily on her slender legs, kneeling quietly by her feet and staring up with watery sunkissed eyes. He feared that something was terribly wrong, but stayed silent as he looked up. His beautiful woman seemed tired these days, quite as if most nights had been sleepless and like a lacking void in rest. The tawny woman before him assured him that she was fine, that everything was to be alright. 'Cinto simply nodded, perhaps it was just a passing flu, knowing that the winter had been cold and rather wet. Often times he had been thinking of futures, maybe someday Columbine would have a day of reckoning, a day when he could actually take in his family and accept them for who they were, even Omni. The russet hybrid often had thought of Columbine's words on that day, the day he had threatened the romantic duo, what if they were actually true? But what did Columbine know about Omni? The blue eyed she-yote was remaining true to him. Possibly Col was misjudging his beautiful woman.

The multihued Lykoi rumbled with contentment as Omni pulled him gently back towards the bed. The floor was increasingly becoming uncomfortable, he'd take the soft bed any day. He let her lay herself over his chest, before softly replying "Love you too Omni...Nothing could change that." The man with the chaos star noticed her strange behavior, how she cradled herself and especially the uncertainty of her actions. "What's wrong?"

Jacinto cradled the young woman close, burying his ginger splashed muzzle into her hair. Now it was starting to worry the Lykoi descendant, she sounded so sincere, yet there was a different air here. He couldn't do anything else but wait, maybe prod her gently to give him answers. Touching her hair softly, Jacinto glanced worriedly again. "Tell me please!" Finally he slipped with his words, concerned and unknowing of what was to come.

<style type="text/css">

.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}

.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}

.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}

</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000

He was so sweet, so gentle. Would he seriously be capable of abandoning her after she told him? That was the biggest issue now, trying her hardest not to seem cold, unwilling to love this man. Comfort instantly arrived as he pulled her close, holding her so close that she wanted to just yell everything out. Now she'd be in trouble, for hurting him and the family. Now she'd be known as a whore, known for her promiscuity and lack of love. It was all fake, but if Columbine found out, her reputation would never be the same.

The young female gently pressed herself into Jacinto, feeling his arms welcoming and gentle around her. Huffing a sigh, Omni let herself relax. Maybe it was nothing, but what could explain that tiny rise under her ribs? Maybe it was something she'd read in some medical books, maybe it was some kind of tumor. Any ways, it couldn't be too major.

Flicking an ear, Omni listened to him ask again what was wrong, his voice becoming much more anxious, unfortunately for the both of them, she didn't know how to answer. "I-I think..." Trailing off, the tawny girl added. "I'm just afraid that you'll leave me for it." For once Omni couldn't help but feel vulnerable, helpless for what could happen. Her new pregnancy had to be accidental, Jacinto hadn't once said anything about wanting a family, or even telling her why he had slept with her. Still, the young hybrid wanted to tell him. They were his kids anyway. "Jacinto...I'm-I think I'm pregnant.

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
[/html]
[html]

OOC → :: Now he freaks out. I powerplayed her...Kick me if you want it gone

Jacinto locked her hands in his for a long while, carefully nuzzling into her throat, it was these moments, those simple times of closeness and ease, times when he could just hold the woman tight. Tall brown ears pushed back as she spoke, not wanting him to leave her for whatever reason she had. The russet male shook his head as she said it. "Nothing could change that..."

She seemed hesitant, her words breaking tentively. His brow furrowed while waiting, dreading that she'd tell him she was awfully sick and wouldn't live through it. Anything like that would surely break the small Lykoi.  Pregnant. That single word hit the Lykoi like a hard punch, cutting off his breathing momentarily. "Really? A-Are you sure?" The dusty hybrid's dark mango eyes were wide with surprise and shock. He hadn't expected this, yet all of the events seemed to add up and amount to what she had told him that was happening to her.

Jacinto had never been a father. He was coming into his fifth year of life, and had never looked after children. This new development was confusing in so many ways, for years he had been holding something like this off. Waiting for the "perfect one" and Omni had come along. Honestly he didn't have any thought about children, yet the prospect seemed so close and tangible. What would Inferni think of this? Welcomingly invite the newborn Lykois into the hybrid pack? What would his own immediate family believe? He knew Ilusion wouldn't mind, she loved kids. It made Jacinto smile to think that. "I'm happy for you. Us." He finally admitted. A hand let itself wander over to her abdomen, laying rest on the spot where he could feel growth. How could he not notice? How could he be so stupid not to see?

Finally after a long while, he got up from the bed, taking her hand gently. He pulled her into a warm hug, kissing her gently on the lips. "It's so perfect..."  He looked away finally, shy that he had let himself go like this, how both of them had created life. "We have to find Helotes...I want to talk about this to him..."

He led her quietly out of the room, one hand wrapped protectively around his waist. The duo soon found the door to his brother's room. If he knew where Ilusion was staying these days, he'd make this visit a priority to see her as well. He knocked loudly on the door, urgent to see what his fonder brother felt. Quietly he called "Brother! We need you." While waiting with ears tuned for any movement in the room, he pulled Omni close in a warm hug. He breathed her scent in, and held her extra close. She was so beautiful, and he was sure the pups could be just as. He kissed her gently on the nose, whispering quietly "I love you."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Now Helotes jumps in. Ilusion is free to spot them in the hallway tooWord Count :: 000

Jacinto was nice about everything, assuring her that he loved her. And she believed it. How could she not? She pressed herself into him softly, feeling miserable knowing that she had questioned that. Seeing his ears fly back in surprise and the way he seemed surprised was unimaginably scary for her. Now he'd leave. Now he'd go.  But he didn't. He asked if she was sure. Nodding, she replied "Yeah." He seemed happy about it, instantly filling the girl with certain relief. She was terrified. Of conceiving children, it hadn't been done in the past before. She didn't want pain, she didn't want to hurt the children.

A small smile let itself wander over her worried face, as he touched her gently; feeling for the tiny life growing within her. "They're all Lykoi." She decided. Her last name on any of them wouldn't fit, it just wouldn't do. The hallowed name here in Inferni could be kept, they would be beautiful. She clung close to Jacinto for a long time, showering him in whatever love she could give. He cared. He wanted to stick around. It made Omni feel particularly happy to know that. They weren't in this for nothing. The russet woman wanted commitment, she wanted to be true to such a fantastic being.

Soon she was gently pulled up from the bed by strong wiry arms, huffing a yelp of confusion as he spoke of seeing Helotes. She was hesitant to do that, ruin things by spreading the news everywhere like a virus. Her brother in-law deserved to know though, leaving him out would be disastrous, and she had to admit. Helotes was good company to have around. She was ushered gently out the room to where Jacinto's older brother stayed, she flattened her ears quietly as he knocked rather loudly, calling for his bigger brother. She didn't want to say anything. Simply be a subject to examine, quiet and submissive in terms of what state she was in now. Was she strong enough to have her children live and be strong? Or was she too weak? Omni's thoughts were interrupted as Jacinto pulled her close, hugging and kissing her gently, congratulating her on their little "creation". She laughed, the first fit of giggles she had all day. The blue eyed girl held him tight, and as brief as it had been, the tan and cream woman pulled away to hold his hand and dubiously wait by the door.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 203 Haiiiiii!

The dark Lykoi male had gotten up early this morning, his mind to excited to let him sleep. Zana was back, and though he had been making sure to give her some well-deserved space, but just the knowledge that she was next door to him was enough for now. He could hear her moving around every once in a while, and the little rambunctious too; it made him feel like he no longer was alone.

Helotes had been stoking the fire in his room, making himself some tea, when the knock had come. It had startled him, and he jumped, but the voices on the other side of the door were familiar so he got up right away, making sure to wipe his sooty hands on a rag before he did so. He opened the door to see his brother and new sister standing there, Jacinto with a unusual grin on his maw and Omni looking nervous yet happy. He cocked his head at them, Jacinto, Omni, good morning. What’s up? He was curious, Jacinto and Omni had kept mostly to themselves ever since they had mated up, but Helotes had seen them around; they did of course live in the same building.

<style>
.helotescolor { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wouWX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; color:#bfbfbf; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.helotescolor b {color:#BF0F0C; }
.helotescolor p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.helotescolor p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.helotescolor .quote { font-size:30px; font-family:times, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 2px 2px 1px; }
.helotescolor b:before {content: open-quote;}
.helotescolor b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Everytime I reach for you, there's no one there to hold on to.
Nothing left for me to miss, I'm letting go, letting go of this
Word Count :: 000 Jacinto lurbes his bro .

Pregnant. The word still haunted him, teased him and dared the Lykoi to believe it. His own children were to be born, hopefully strong as they could ever be. Jacinto fought the overwhelming urge to reach down and touch her stomach again, find some evidence other than the tiny bump that resided there. He wast sure exactly if he wanted to be a father yet, but the feeling of pride over having children seemed to keep the dusty hybrid happy with all of the events.

The door opened, and there stood Helotes. His brother as handsome as ever and just as kind to the pair as ever. "Brother...We need to talk to you." There was a small tone of seriousness in the usually docile Lykoi, gently he reached for Omni's hand. He didn't let themselves into his brother's room, but stood close enough.

Jacinto lifted up one side of the blanket that was wrapped around Omni's shoulders up a little to expose the small bump. How had he not noticed? Had he really butted her out for a while? Or did Omni avoid showing him? "She's pregnant." He quietly said, but with an affectionate tone that sounded just right. He feared Helotes being angry as Columbine, of course it wasn't that likely. Columbine was angry at everything the dusty hybrid did. "And I...Don't really know what else to say," His tail waved nervously, playing an almost dangerous card with telling Helotes, but it was possible he would accept it like before. Children was a big leap. 

Image courtesy of derekbruff

<style>

Glancing at Omni with glowing orange eyes.GR2_Jacinto p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Jacinto b {font-family:verdana; color:#612609; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto {background-color:#eac7a0;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#5a2104;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4727/atable24.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #5a2104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Jacinto .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #5a2104; }
.GR2_Jacinto .name {text-align:Right; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto .lyrics {color:#94623b; text-align:Right; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Jacinto .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Big Grin

Omni gave a soft smile as Helotes opened the door to greet them, in a way happy that he had cared to see what the matter was. Pregnancy was new. And something she wouldn't tell the world at all. Jacinto and Helotes could know, they deserved and earned the respect and rights to have the knowledge that she was with children. She really had nothing to say, but stand there like a subject of an experiment, letting her mate do the majority of the speaking. It seemed Jacinto was happy to take that role though.

She took a breath as the small fur blanket was lifted, feeling violated and over protective in a way. "This is the proof...I guess..." This was supposed to be a happy time! Why was she do glum? Was it the truth that Jacinto had slept with her and impregnated her? Was that embarrassing to tell? She managed to smile, and place both of her delicate hands lovingly over the bump. Omni'd protect them with her life, keep them safe and warm. And away from terrorizing beings. She wanted this to be kept secret from Columbine. She had found of the threat he had given them, and her unborn children were to innocent to pay the price. They wouldn't deserve any harm done to them.

Looking up from her wondrous gaze at the pregnant bump, grinning at her new brother, Omni attempted to be polite. "It's good to see you again Brother..." Calling the red splashed Lykoi "brother" felt completely right, under most circumstances, Helotes was like a brother.

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 233 Awww sweet Helotes.

When Jacinto first spoke, Helotes became concerned. His mind immediately flitted to Columbine; had he done something again? Omni looked somewhat put off, so that was his immediate reaction. Luckily though, his sweet brother did not hesitate in explaining what the truth of the situation was, and lifted the blanket adorning Omni’s shoulders to reveal the most subtle of bulges. Pregnant. For a moment Helotes just stood there in shock, his expression blank save for his wide eyes as the beautiful Omni confirmed that indeed it was true. Only then did he react.

The largest and most genuine smile that had graced his features in a long time broke on his maw and he guffawed joyously. Oh what wonderful news! New life added to the Lykoi family, their family! Nothing could be more wonderful. He slapped Jacinto heartily on the back, Good going hermano! You sure didn’t waste any time did you? I wouldn’t have had either! He laughed again.

Then, turning to Omni, he took her small hands in his own and gave her a warm smile, I am so happy for you. Once again I am very glad you are part of this family. He then leaned forward and gave the girl a small kiss on her forehead. This was the best news he had had in a long time, and he felt more than happy for the both of them.

<style>
.helotescolor { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wouWX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; color:#bfbfbf; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.helotescolor b {color:#BF0F0C; }
.helotescolor p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.helotescolor p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.helotescolor .quote { font-size:30px; font-family:times, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 2px 2px 1px; }
.helotescolor b:before {content: open-quote;}
.helotescolor b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ilusion Lykoi

Word Count → idk :: Quick post to get illusion in this thread :3

The Lykoi woman yawned as she stretched and groomed her fur, she was bored again and needed something to do. Yesterday she finished her scouting duties and would rather let one of the other coyotes take over for the day as she felt like traveling outside of her home. With a shake of her fur the woman moved out of her room and out into the hallway, surely nothing out here would distract her from her wanderlust. Though the woman had been wrong before, she would never admit it but she had been wrong many times.

She gave a soft chuckle at the thought as she swayed her hips as she walked down the hall. Indubitably she was distracted from her wanderlust as she saw her youngest brother talking to his mate, she had never met the young woman but she had heard strange rumors about her. Some called her a whore, and others called her a liability. Though illusion did not want to judge before she met the girl but she would approach with an air of suspicion.

A soft smile played on her lips as her loving eyes fell on her brothers, she could not help but let her heart melt when she looked at the weaker male of her siblings. The girl let her eyes fall on Helotes and her façade fell further.. Lumby hated Toto, but she, she could never hate any of them. Even Ruddy seemed to have the same feelings as she, about their brother. She walked down the hall to meet them, being hit into the process of an atmosphere of excitement. Puzzled by the feelings she just smiled and looked at the male that was the same height as her.

”Toto querido, how are you two lovebirds doing today?” She cooed softly to the two, hoping her presence was not intimidating to them in any way. She wasn’t a girl than like to scare others, just show them she was better but for the sake of her brother she would refrain from such a display in front of his mate. ”What is going on, what is with all this excitement in the morning?”

<style type="text/css">
.iluflamenco .space {width:330px; height:550px; float:right;}
.iluflamenco b {font-weight:bold; color:#84302d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.iluflamenco .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#84302d;text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.iluflamenco p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iluflamenco {margin:0px auto; width:95%; min-width:500px; background-color:#37332f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vkiwn.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.iluflamenco .name {color:#84302d; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Marck Script'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Everytime I reach for you, there's no one there to hold on to.
Nothing left for me to miss, I'm letting go, letting go of this
Word Count :: 000 now...He's awkward. And he loves Ilu.

Jacinto's serious expression turned to a wide grin, ears flattening shyly, or more sheepishly as Helotes remarked on how soon they had managed to have children. Almost made it sound like Omni and himself had something extremely sexual going on. It couldn't be, it had only been twice in a long period of time. At least his brother was happy. This was an amazing moment, there was nothing depressing about children. "There's only a couple of weeks left I think..."

Jacinto watched comfortably and lovingly as Helotes kissed Omni's face, normally he'd feel jealous if some other man ha done so. But the words his bigger brother spoke were accepting, claiming his beautiful mate as family.

A voice startled the ginger hybrid, sleekly feminine and all too familiar. The name came to mind before the Lykoi male had time to turn around. "Ilusion! " It was pitiful knowing he had abandoned speaking in Spanish, but the chance of leaving Omni out was far too great. "It's been a while...This is Omni...Omni, this is my sister Ilusion." Gesturing with his hand, gradually smiling wider and wider as he introduced the two. Ilusion...I know this is going to sound really really weird...But you're an aunt. Omni is pregnant..." A shy smile was shot in the direction of his beautiful sister, somewhat apologetic. The tawny canine loved his mate though, how could he feel sorry? Maybe it simply was the worry that she'd get the same idea as Columbine, that wasn't right at all.

Pausing, the Lykoi glanced to his present siblings. Taking Omni's hand, he brought the delicate woman's body close to his in a gentle hug. This must have been stressful for her, having so much of his own family gathered. And she had none. On occasion she'd remark on the ill and torturous treatment she had aquired from the witch-like woman. Many times he'd sympathize with her, wish he had been there to defend her from the terrors of the world. If he had the chance, he'd take it. Moving away from his angel of a woman, he approached his sister to take her into a warm hug, "I have a family...You guys and Omni...And soon to be them..."

Image courtesy of derekbruff

<style>

Glancing at Omni with glowing orange eyes.GR2_Jacinto p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Jacinto b {font-family:verdana; color:#612609; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto {background-color:#eac7a0;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#5a2104;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4727/atable24.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #5a2104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Jacinto .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #5a2104; }
.GR2_Jacinto .name {text-align:Right; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto .lyrics {color:#94623b; text-align:Right; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Jacinto .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }

[/html]
[html]

¡So happy! Did I skip over Nat? In not sure DX either way, I made a reply. Sorry lol.

Omni couldn't be more embarrassed as Helotes spoke, it was true though. Neither of them had wasted their time on pups. At least it was some other form of commitment, how could she leave him? The young coywolf loved the caramel musician. Soon enough, she was in a gentle hold by Helotes, who gently kissed her head. Small arms brought themselves around her new brother's body, giving a friendly hug as he spoke of being happy to have her in the family. The small coywolf laughed and gently pulled away to stand beside Jacinto, forgetting her nervous outlook on everything. Her russet mate guessed on the due date, it was pretty close. Omni hadn't ever been too great of a scholar, she had picked up some random mathematics from books in her life, fascinated with the progress of the human's extinct knowledge. Idly, the cinnamon girl calculated the rough arrival of her children. "Well...If everything goes as planned, I'd say about three weeks." The bumpy road wasn't over yet, she could miscarry them. It wasn't something she didn't acknowledge.  

A voice near had her turning with Jacinto. There stood a woman, very beautiful and with a sassy air about her. There was some resemblance there. This was Jacinto's sister. The small hybrid nodded as her mate introduced them. Omni found herself chuckling as Ilusion called them lovebirds, adding her own comment. "Hey. Do you know your brothers are hard to stay away from? One of them is so so beautiful." Omni paused to gently punch Jacinto in the shoulder, continuing "And the other-I would kill to have him as my brother every day. I bet you're pretty similar. It's nice to meet you."   Omni tried to be as polite as she could, it wasn't hard to imagine Ilusion and herself getting along, other than Col, Jacinto's siblings seemed really cool. So this was family, she had lost it with her horrid mother, and a father who never stuck around. Her siblings were dead, and this was the closest most cherished family the brunette could ever wish for.  Jacinto told his sister of the coming arrival of children, and that shut her up. She wanted her children, but didn't want the rumors and ill feelings. And if there was rumors, Omni couldn't help but think Columbine was stoking those fires.

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]