The past can't come back
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... m_bot1.jpg) no-repeat bottom; padding-top: 20px;">

OOC:
Here it is, then =)

IC:

After she had been the one to meet a foreign wolf around Shadowed Sun's borders, Urma decided to explore the surrounding regions of Shadowed Sun. Although Twilight Vale wouldn't qualify to most as "surrounding area", for her quick pace it really wasn't that much. She was accustomed to long stretches of land, and back in Europe they consisted of unfriendlier terrain. So it wasn't much surprise that she reached Twilight Vale quite quickly. She decided to rest somewhere along the border, so maybe she could pick up new things or maybe even a wolf would greet her. She had been, after all, drawn in by the stranger back at Shadowed Sun, and had seen fit to talk to it. Maybe other wolves within this pack would perceive her as a threat. Or an outcast. She didn't particularly feel like either of those.

She knew that what she was doing was a bit senseless. Spending time with Pilot reminded her of the days with Mörker, so she was trying to run away from that, like she had fled her past by leaving Europe. Would she ever come to terms with the fact that the past was always with her because it was a part of her? Would there ever be any type of anodyne for this type of pain? She had to understand that there was nothing that could stop her from remembering, and if certain things and places and situations reminded her of the past, she should just stop linking the two. No matter how far away from Europe, or from Mörker, or from Shadowed Sun, or from Pilot she would go, they would always be there.
[/html]
[html]

Fprgive me the lateness. I lose. ><

She was sitting on the borders as she usually did, waiting for Deuce to come around. Lucifer had said Deuce came to visit her sons. It had been weeks now, and still no sign of Deuce. What kind of a mother went so long without seeing her children? Why was Deuce not a part of the pack her children resided in anyways? A scent came to the dark furred woman and she looked up from her thoughts. Her eyes skittered along the border until she saw the approaching form.
She stood from her sitting position and smiled. "Hallo there! An' how might ye be this fine mornin'?" She hoped it was Deuce. The approaching woman did have the same white coat that Deuce was told to have. She wasn't close enough to see her eyes, but the dark lady could hope. Nella's tail wagged gently as she waited for the approaching visitor to come nearer.
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Now iFail x.x

Urma's thoughts haunted her, demanding more and more of her attention. She tried to switch the painful thoughts off, as if she could peruse her memories like she wanted, when they took hold of her most of the time. She knew she had little to no control over her thoughts, or the sequence they followed in her mind, and it was hard having to deal with conflicting thoughts, some that brought joy, some that brought grief, some that were too jumbled up to stir anything else than mixed feelings. Most of the times she was contradicting herself-- which made it confusing when she wanted to prove a point about any given matter.

The unexpected greeting took her by surprise. Her ears immediately pricked, and she spotted the female further off. The words reached her mind as if in slow motion, but the moment she could grasp their meaning she felt confusion. She had never been here before, yet the wolf addressed her in a very open manner, seemingly as if they knew each other. She scoured her memories, trying to recollect a time when she could have met this particular wolf, trying to associate the unfamiliar face with a name. Nothing came of it. As she continued to approach the female, still a bit cautious, she replied, "I apologize... Do we know each other? I'm more than certain this is the first time I have ever been here. I'm Urma. I come from a different pack," she offered, instinctively, probably edged on by the casual manner of her interlocutor. She stopped, reclining to her haunches and flattening her ears a bit. She tried to ease the tension from her muscles.

[/html]
[html]

The woman came closer, seeming confused. And then she intorduced herself. Nella felt her hopes deflate. "I apologize... Do we know each other? I'm more than certain this is the first time I have ever been here. I'm Urma. I come from a different pack," Nella smiled anyways, determined to make this a good meeting. She hadn't yet met anyone she didnt like.
"Nay, lass. We do na ken eachother. I'd hoped ye were my sister. I am Nella Fantasia, a member of twilight vale, the lands which you have just entered." She always tried to be friendly and open. She didn't yet knw anyone who might be a danger to her. Why, she'd even be friendly to a coyote if they came around. She didn't know any better. She'd never met a cruel soul in her life.
[/html]
[html]

Urma automatically smiled, hooked by the accent, so foreign to her European ears. She loved the sound of the woman's voice, her calm warm tone, and her smile widened almost as if on command. When the woman told her she had just entered the lands of another pack, her heart skipped a beat. Back in Europe, in the areas where her former pack usually settled for an amount of time, entering another pack's lands could just as well earn you a good chase across territory. Few of their neighboring packs took kindly to strangers, even accidental or peaceful ones.

"Twilight Vale? I'm from Shadowed Sun, a pack not too far off from here, at least at my pace. Your pack wouldn't mind me intruding on their lands, considering I haven't come with any hidden purposes. I haven't been around the area for long, I shipwrecked a while ago off some coast. I wanted to become more familiarized with the territory, considering I've been a member of my pack for a short while, and I hear everyone talking about this place and that and I have no clue as to their whereabouts. I hope my curiosity won't cost me more than necessary, and I also hope my company instead of that of your sister's won't bother you," Urma said calmly, slowly, almost as if pondering her choice of words, even if it wasn't the case. She felt the wolf to be friendly, and she was glad so far with the exception of Ember*, she hadn't met any unfriendly wolves.

* The Ember Urma is thinking of isn't really Ember Phoenix, it's Firefly Sadira. But seeing as Firefly introduced herself as such, Urma wouldn't know her any other way. Will be fun if she ever meets the real Ember xD

[/html]