Mama Mia!!
[html]
Here's ya are.

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

The day had been as steamy as ever, and the night was turning out the same way. She sat out on the porch, her feet swinging over the edge. So far things were going well for her, but she did feel kind of sick. She hadn't thrown up in the last few days, but she knew that that didn't mean anything. The vomiting would catch her when she least expected it.

The Andromeda looked out over the lands, watching the sun set over the hills. It really was beautiful here...the perfect place to live and raise a family.

[/html]
[html]

Is this forward dated? Just wanted to double check Smile Also perhaps Nani can take off Savy's bandage? I'm guessing her leg would be healed by now?
wc 313

The Pyxis was returning from Rabbit Lake this evening. The day had been very hot, and with her dark pelt it was all the worse. So she had decided it would be a wonderful day for a swim. The wolfess hadn't wanted to risk it earlier because of the bandage on her injured leg. However her leg was feeling fine now, so she figured that it was safe to get it wet. Savina hoped that she would run into Naniko soon. She wanted her to take a look at her leg and make sure it was healed, and if it was to remove the wrapping. The Italian girl also hoped that her friend was doing better herself. The last time that they had talked the Andromeda had been dealing with a miscarriage and some problems with her mate. The wolf hoped with all her heart that it had all worked out for the best.

Savina was beginning to learn the lands of the pack very well now, it wouldn't be long before she knew them like the back of her own paw. She knew that the mansion was just ahead in the clearing. Casually the ebony wolf walked out of the trees and into sight of the great house that the pack lived in. Realizing that she was still quite wet from her dip she gave a great shake, sending water droplet to catch the last light of the setting sun. When her emerald eyes looked back up at the house, she saw a ghost white luperci sitting on the porch. Her tail began to wag happily and she called out. "Naniko!" The sable lady galloped up to the porch to sit by her friend. As she reached her, Savina gave her leader a loving lick on the cheek. "How are you doing today?" A broad smile was plastered over her sleek muzzle.
[/html]
[html]
Sure! How about...forward dated to July 22? She would be two weeks pregnant then.

She liked hanging around the house, really, making sure that Apollo was taken care of and stuff. She figured that it would be practice for when she had her own pups, whenever that was. Each pup was different, though, that much she knew from her experience with Sirius, Apollo, Magdalena, Davinci, Khaden, and Dahlia. She'd have fun learning about her own childrens' personalities as they grew.

"Hey, girlie!" Naniko didn't rise, not feeling the need for it. She and her packmates all got along really well, and their pack's ranks were more like guidelines than anything else...there were no formalities, really. If a fight broke out, then they would worry about it. But right now everybody seemed secure with where they were in the pack.

"I'm doing great. I did some more painting today, but I got a little dizzy so I had to stop. I'm not sure--some of the same things are happening now that happened back then...back when I was pregnant." It was exciting news. She still had some doubts about it...but she would be much, much more careful this time. No falling, no climbing up and down things...she was even taking it easy with the painting, not using the ladder. "How about you? You look much, much better than when I first saw you. Feels like I've known you forever...but it's only been a couple of weeks"

[/html]
[html]

Sounds good! Yay preggers Big Grin
wc 396

The Italian girl's heart leapt as soon as Naniko mentioned that she thought she might be pregnant again. Her tail began to wag furiously. "Oh la mia bontà! Realmente?" Savina shook her head for a moment. In her excited state she had slipped back into speaking Italian. "Heh, sorry about that, sometimes I can't help it. But you really think that you might be pregnant again? Naniko that is so wonderful!" The sable wolf awkwardly embraced her friend with her front legs. Being in wolf form it didn't really work out well, but she just couldn't contain herself. She was so happy that apparently Naniko and Conri had worked things out, and were trying for puppies again. Going back to her seated position she looked at her Andromeda, emerald eyes bright with excitement. "I know I've already said it, but you are going to be such a great mother Nani! If you need help with anything you just let me know. Whether it's helping around the house, or hunting, or looking after Apollo. Whatever you need." The biggest grin was on the two year old's muzzle. "That reminds me. Since it appears we may have more on the way, do you have a pup sitter position that is open. If you think I'd be good for the job I'd love to try out for it."

Savina laughed as Naniko asked how she was doing. "I'm doing very well, thank you. I am feeling much better than when we first met. I think my leg might be healed. Perhaps you can take a look at it and remove the bandage if all is well." The femme was ready to be feeling 100% again. She couldn't wait to run around as fast as she could, sprinting through the lands and across the forests. Running was one of her favorites pastimes, and one she had sorely missed ever since she came here. "I know what you mean. You feel almost like a sister to me. I can't believe what little time I've been here. It feels so right though. Almost like I was meant to be here." The wolfess really did feel that. That it was almost a sort of fate that she had left Italy, come to this continent, and found Twilight Vale. It already felt like home to Savina. A home she would never want to leave.

[/html]
[html]
You know the mother off of That 70's show? Kitty? I imagine Nani to be like...exactly like that when her pups get older >>

"Someday it'll be you, and I'll be the one congratulating you. This litter will live for sure...I'm taking precautions. I've stopped making medicine, I'm only going to apply it..and I decided that I should stay in my four legged form for the rest of my pregnancy. Less chance of me falling directly onto my stomach, I think." Naniko had thought about this long and hard. She wanted these pups to live so badly...to replace the ache that the last litter had left behind. She would always love those pups, too, but she couldn't help but be happy that this was happening again.

"I might need some extra food in a month or so...when I'm not able to leave the den." She'd have to do some extra hunting while she still could. Or maybe Lucifer would be willing to do her a favor and help fill up the food cache. She wasn't sure if he would do anything for her, though, not after what had happened. And Savina had already offered to help, so why not accept? She knew enough to take help when she needed it.

When Savina mentioned the bandage she nodded, motioning toward her foot. "Because it was only a sprain, we didn't need a cast. I broke my leg once when I was little...had to lug around a big ol' heavy foot. That was when I met Conri. The first thing we ever talked about was my leg, covered in that cast." She unwrapped the bandage, feeling different parts of the foot with her nose. "Does this hurt?" If it was healed, it shouldn't hurt. There was no swelling that she could see, either.

"I think that it'd be a good idea..." She began, "If you did become the pack's puppysitter. You get on really well with them, and I'm sure that the mothers of the pack will need breaks from their pups every once in a while, myself included.So yes, definitely. It's yours for as long as you want it. "

[/html]
[html]

OMG I had my post all written and then I accidentally closed the window. ARGH!!!!
wc 500

She hoped that Naniko was right. That one day it would be herself with the growing forms of her yet to be born children inside. Savina wanted to be a mother more than anything else. However she was afraid it would never happen, or at least not the way she wanted it. First a male had never taken any interest in her. But more importantly was her fear of being abandoned. After what Serge did her mother she was terrified the same would happen to her. Hopefully she'd be able to conquer that fear when she had to face it. If she got to face it. "You're right, this litter will live. I know it will. And I'm going to make sure that you don't have to do any more work than you have to." She smiled and winked at her friend. "Yeah, don't you worry about the food. I've been meaning to start filling up the cache again, since I was eating off it for a while. I'll make certain there is more than enough food in there for you and your pups." Her onyx tail beat happily against the wooden porch.

The girl mentally winced at the thought of a broken leg as Naniko spoke of how she had one. A sprain had been painful enough, she couldn't imagine how bad a break must hurt. And to recieve an injury like that as a puppy. Ouch. "That must have been awful. I know I could never sit still when I was a pup. It would've driven me crazy if I couldn't run around. But I suppose it was a good conversation starter for the two of you." The jet femme tried to imagine her alpha as a little puppy. She was sure she must have been adorable. Naniko began to examine her leg much as the first time she had. Although this time her leg was not visible swollen and when she poked and prodded it didn't cause her pain. "No, that doesn't hurt at all!" She was so happy, she couldn't wait to run around without worrying over her leg again. To be able to spring through the forests unhindered. How wonderful that would feel.

The Lacerta's heart jumped as her Andromeda said that she could be the pack's pup sitter. It wasn't that she necessarily thought that Naniko would say no, but she had just really wanted to be able to help out the pack in that way. It was definitely an area of strength for her. She was enjoying her and Apollo's Italian lessons almost as much as he was. "Really Nani? Oh thank you! Thank you so much! I won't dissapoint you, or anyone else. If you want maybe when they're older I can teach them Italian like I am with Apollo." Her mind began buzzing with all of the activities and games she could play with the puppies to keep the occupied and happy. She couldn't wait to help Naniko with her children.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: OH NOES D: and what she says is "very good"

Don't make me change my mind.

"Thanks" She wasn't used to asking for help, even when she needed it, but she trusted that Savina wouldn't offer help unless she really meant it. Usually she felt guilty accepting help from someone, but this didn't seem so bad. "When I was little I was pretty sick of it, the cast...but Conri made me feel better about it. He always played with me anyway, whatever game he could think of that didn't involve a lot of running."

It had been a long time since she had spoke of the past, of her life before Twilight Vale. "We lived in different packs. His alpha, my father...he had locked Conri up because Conri kept trying to run away with his father Hollow. Hollow...wasn't good for Conri. He was a rapist. But Conri was so little...I don't think he understood. I didn't see him for a while, but then one day he just showed up and said that he was there to help me. I wasn't that old...but my adopted mother had run off, leaving me with my little brother Davinci. Conri and I both raised him, and ever since then we've been together."

Davinci had since moved on, going off to look for their sister Magdalena, and Naniko hadn't seen either of them since. They would be pretty big...Davinci was only around seven or months younger than she was. Naniko took the rest of the bandage off, putting it on the floor. "You did a good job with keeping it nice and easy. Not going too hard on the leg. It was all you needed, really, was to stay off of it and rest."

She laughed when her friend mentioned teaching the pups itallian. "That would be wonderful. Molto buon!"

[/html]
[html]

wc 425

As she listened to Naniko's story of her and Conri when they were younger, it made Savina want to meet the Andromeda's mate all the more. He sounded like a really great wolf, someone who was definitely deserving of a great female like Naniko. "That's a nice story, I like it. Conri sounds like a wonderful guy. Its so sweet how he played with you when your leg was broken. I still need to meet him sometime, I haven't gotten the chance yet." Her huge grin went from one corner of her muzzle to the other. "I'm so glad that you two were able to work things out." The dark femme's voice was softer when she said those words, coming closer to her friend and nuzzling her neck. She had been worried about her, everyday since they had last talked hoping that everything had gone alright.

Savina leaned back and watched Naniko remove the rest of the wrapping from her leg, her tail wagging behind her. It felt so good to have air touch that part of her leg again. It seemed like she had been hurt for ages, even though it had really only been about a month or so. "Thanks. I wanted to get back to normal as fast as I could. I can't wait to go out running again, it's one of my favorite things to do. Do you like to just go running?" The feeling of running was so exhilarating to the sable wolfess. She loved the feel of the wind through her fur, the adrenaline in her veins, the dirt beneath her pads, all the smells of the world rushing into her nose, the forest flashing before her eyes. When she ran like that she almost felt as if she could fly.

The Lacerta laughed as Naniko did. Then she heard her friend speak the phrase in Italian. She had completely forgotten to try and find out who had taught Sirius and Apollo some Italian, but now it seemed it had been staring her in the face all along. "So you're the one who knows some Italian around here! I had been curious who had taught Apollo and Sirius some." Playfully she nudged Naniko's shoulder with her own, a twinkle in her emerald orbs. "You should've told me! How much do you know? Where did you learn it?" Savina was glad to find that her best friend knew her native language. Even if she didn't know much, it was still something, and it made her feel even more at home.

[/html]
[html]
ooc:

She'd never had anyone listen to what she had to say before, not like Savina did. Not a female friend, anyway. Iskata had always humored her, but then, she was her mother. It was what mothers did, listened to their daughters. It was nice to have a friend who wasn't in the family, for once, someone who she could rely on. Naniko couldn't even remember what it was like without Savina any more.

She wasn't sure if that kind of dependence was good, but she didn't care. The fact that she could talk about Conri with someone was wonderful, and she hoped that Savina would talk to her about stuff like that, too. That she could trust Naniko with it as well. The fem didn't really think of the wolves in the pack as being a certain rank...almost all of them were good friends of hers. Lucifer and Kansas still were, even though things had happened between them.

She laughed when Savina mentioned that Sirius and Apollo spoke some Itallian. "Yeah! I taught them. I learned it from a book, actually. And a wolf that used to live in Insieme for a bit..Antonella? I think that was her name." Naniko knew that she could definitely use a run and that it might help Savina's leg to get that kind of exercise, too. "If you feel up to it, we should run"

[/html]
[html]

Shall we start to wrap things up? So we can get ready for the next sadfase thread? D: I know! They should run off into the sunset and be happy before everything goes to hell.

The concept of actually learning things from a book instead of someone teaching you was a very strange concept to the wolfess. Then again, most things that the humans did seemed strange to her. Though living here and becoming more exposed to them, she was beginning to see the merits in some things. Such as Naniko's healing skills. They were of great importance. She was also beginning to really like sleeping on the bed, it was a lot more comfortable than the hard floor. Having a roof over your head was comforting as well. So Savina was beginning to become assimilated into this hybrid way of living, and opening her mind up to new ideas. "Well you did a good job. I've been helping Apollo learn the more specific, difficult things. But as far as basics go he's got them down."

Her onyx tail wagged and emerald eyes brightened at the prospect of taking a run with her best friend. "I'm definitely up for it!" Standing back up on all fours, Savina took a nice big stretch, waking up her limbs and muscles. After she felt nice and limber she gave her head a quick shake and looked back at Naniko. "Well, shall we be off then?"

[/html]
[html]
ooc:

The female nodded, grinning. She was glad that she was of at least some sort of use to Apollo; the boy was pretty distant nowadays. She didn't know if it was because Sirius had left, or because his mother had died...she couldn't be sure with little ones. All she could do was make sure that he had enough to eat, things to do, and big, wide open spaces to explore.

"Yeah, let's go!" She started off with Savina, the two dissapearing into the sunset.

[/html]