[m]You give up your soul til you break down
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
If cutting is a trigger, don't read this post.

He had found something better than violence on others to ease his tension. The deep red blood glittering on his blade attested to the efficiency of his new stress release technique. He felt no pain as the razor sliced neatly through his skin, leaving a deep red trail of relaxation behind it. He watched the blood discolor the fur, his golden eyes bizarrely soft. The bone shard from his first shadow wolf kill sat on a rock in front of him, where he could look at it as he let the tension flow from him. After a while, he eased his body into the hot spring pool, watching the blood from the cut dissolve into the heated water. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes.

Darkness fell over the land in the guise of leaping shadow wolves, bringing an inky night behind them. The rust hued male stood alone, between the last patch of light and the encroaching dark. His mate cowered behind him, her body wrapped around little forms. The pain came then, harsh and stabbing. It tore the breath from his lungs and drove him to his knees. As he fell, he turned to see a shadow wolf behind him, its face a mockery of the female he loved. Behind her stood the three pups he had come to love, their tiny bodies wreathed in the same shadows that dripped from their mother. He had been betrayed by the ones he loved, and shadows engulfed the lands.

Liam sat up, a snarl dying on his lips.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
OOC: Worried mate might turn into angry one Smile

IC: Ayasha had started to become more comfortable with finding her way around the caves. She hadn’t gotten too terribly lost recently. She supposed it was from being here for so long that she had figured out where things were and how to find north even underground. But her argument with Liam was still fresh in her mind.

She really wanted to explain to him what she had wanted to back in the village but had yet to really do it. And it seemed every time she did want to talk about, he didn’t or was busy or else she was busy. She hadn’t really tried to avoid him but it just happened that the only time they really spent together was at night. So she set off to find her mate and talk to him.

Ayasha used her scouting skills to find his scent and follow it towards the hot springs. She had only been there once or twice, both times on accident. Yet as she got closer, she could smell her mate’s unique scent mixed with blood. She became alarmed and she hurried to the pools. Her worried blue eyes took in his relaxed form, the bloody piece of bone, and the red water and hoped it didn’t mean what she was pretty sure it meant. ”Liam? What happened?” She desperately wanted it to be an accident but knew that it wasn’t.
In the fog between waking and sleep, he could see a form standing nearby. The voice that came to him was clear, a sharp tone in her vocals that made his hackles raise. His eyes narrowed as he lifted his chin defiantly, nothing soft about him at the moment. ”It’s called stress relief, Kiddo.” His voice was sharper than he’d intended, his gaze hard. In the back of his mind he knew he was just on edge from the nightmare he’d had.

He hoisted himself out of the water, shaking his fur dry, not caring if he splashed her or not. In a swift movement he’d gathered his clothing, his bone shard, and his razor knife and clutched them all to him, watching her as if she might take them away from him. The bone shard he kept clutched tightest of all, so tightly that it bit into his palm and drew a small amount of blood to further bloody the tiny shard of leg bone.

”It’s nothing for you to worry about.” He wasn’t ashamed of it, and he didn’t try to deny it or explain it. His tone of voice told her to back off, to leave it alone.
He gave her an answer and she gave him a frown in reply. But there wasn’t much she thought that she could do. But she still gave a slight cringe at his tone when he explained to her all the blood. Yet there was something off about him. Ayasha watched as Liam got out of the water and shook himself dry. Some of it got on her but she didn’t really care. She was more worried about him.

Her eyes were worried but rather soft as she watched him gather his stuff. She noticed his tight grip on the bone but said nothing. She knew her mate well enough that she knew that he could easily become more irritable. But she did walk over to him and gently put her hand on his arm. ”You can tell me when things are bothering you, Liam.”

She then stayed near him but did step back a couple of steps. She then wanted to talk about pups and her hand went to her necklaces and started to play with them. ”Liam. I’ve been thinking about our discussion about pups and decided that I’d like to try for them. I might not be entirely ready but I think no one is until they have them.” She did try and give him a crooked smile but she very serious about wanting pups soon with him.
((Poor kids, they can try all they want but she can't get knocked up until they are both a year and a half. LOL That means she gots to wait til June. LOL At least to get knocked up and actually carry them full term ad be a live birth. LOL))

Yeah. He could tell her, could tell her the butterflies were whispering again, that they were cursing him and screaming at him, that they were egging him on, that they wanted him to start roaming again, start finding more shadow wolves, start finding newer and better ways to kill. He could tell her he was seeing the shadows mocking him from everywhere, especially now that Amy was a part of the pack. His fingers clenched themselves around the bone as he readied to open his mouth and speak.

The next thing he knew, the wind was knocked out of him when she spoke. ”Liam. I’ve been thinking about our discussion about pups and decided that I’d like to try for them. I might not be entirely ready but I think no one is until they have them.” He blinked, making sure that what she had said registered properly to him. She wanted pups now. His mind flashed back to the nightmare he had and he suppressed a shudder. He wouldn't be talking about the almost prophetical nightmare any time soon.

After a moment he spoke, his voice reserved. "Are you sure, Ayasha? There isn't anyone you feel you need to talk to about it before deciding for sure?" He glanced at her before beginning to slide the jeans on, his movements somewhat awkward because of her refusal to release the bone shard and razor knife.
She knew her mate well enough to know that he was going to speak to her about what was bothering him. Ayasha saw that he still had that shadow over his eyes but he didn’t seem as angry with her as last time they had actually talked. It helped her feel better to know that he trusted her enough to at least partly explain what was going on.

But that soon vanished when she spoke about wanting to have pups. She apparently rendered him speechless but not quite in the way she had hoped. He blinked and she patiently waited for him to answer but she couldn’t quite tell if he was glad or not. He seemed bothered by something that her talking about pups brought on but she didn’t know what.

He was able to speak again and he had to make sure that she was sure. He also asked if there was anyone she needed to speak to before she was sure and she gently shook her head. ”I’m sure, Liam, and I don’t really know who I would want to ask first.” She then watched with amusement as he tried to but his pants back on. ”Need any help there, loverboy?” Her question was seemingly innocent but there was a slight undertone of wanting to try for pups sooner rather than later.
She had a seductive tone in her voice and he felt himself begin to stir despite his sudden reluctance to try to sire pups. He grinned crookedly, hoping she wouldn't notice the sudden reluctance in his heart. he let the pants fall, his eyes watching the bone shard and the razor knife join the black denim on the ground. His gaze darted back to his blue eyed angel and he lunged at her, wrapping his arms around her. He then pulled her back, flopping into the water he had recently left. The natural currents had pulled away the trace evidence of his self injury, leaving only the couple in the water.

He guffawed at the look on his mate's face as they surfaced. He was kind enough to make certain he was on bottom when they met the water, just to be certain she wasn't hurt by any submerged rock. He kissed her as he laughed. "Now's as good a time as any, eh kiddo?" His eyes glittered with laughter, though there was a flatness to them that -for those who knew such things- gave a hint as to the actual nature of the male holding the woman.
[html]

Lovey-dovey table for you. You should use the table I made for you soon.

It would appear that he appreciated the tone of her question since she could see his member stir slightly, even through his jeans. Granted they weren’t totally on yet. Plus she had no qualms about looking since they were mated. It wasn’t like she hadn’t seen him naked before. She did notice that there was something off and although she was worried, he seemed excited about something.

Apparently that something was trying to have pups as he dropped his pants and other stuff and gently grabbed her, plopping down into the warm water with her in his arms. The water felt nice but then so did straddling his lap with absolutely no clothes on. But she didn’t like how she ended up in the water, her head ending up underwater. She came up sputtering and Liam laughed at her, causing her to whack his chest gently and glare at him.

But he soon kissed her and she forgave him, mostly, as she responded to the kiss enthusiastically. ”Hmmm” was her only response to his rather rhetorical question. She trailed her fingers gently down his chest, while grinding against him teasingly. She knew what she was doing since they had done it before.

<style>
.lovelie .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lovelie p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovelie b {color:#765C7E; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.lovelie {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 1s-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #765C7E; margin:0 auto;font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.lovelie-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.lovelie .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Liam
You are my love and my life, you are my inspiration.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Baby your everything, I ever dreamed of.
Yea, yea.

The way she straddled him felt good and it wasn't long before his 'little buddy' was standing at full attention. He took her hand and slid it between them, nipping at her neck. "Look at what you've gone and done, little one." His voice was husky as he murmured to her, his vocals rich and throaty. He slid his hands down and over her breasts, thumbing the nipples gently. Even though he knew she was his mate, some part of him wanted this to be rough. Rough sex was the way things were supposed to be, him holding her down, her belly pressed into the rough rock, his cock sawing in and out of her wet channel. He wanted to see and taste blood, his and hers. He wanted his claws in her delicate flesh, and her claws digging furrows into his skin.

He blinked away the images of rough sex, reminding himself that this was his Ayasha, and he had to be gentle with her. She was his warrior princess, yes, but she was still a princess, delicate and gentile. He would fulfill his need for rough sex another time. The excitement of sex in the semi-public hotsprings was enough for him. He nipped gently at her neck again, shifting his hips slightly so her next gyration would press his stiff member into her hot, moist canal.

Give me your own special smile, promise you'll never leave me.
Life is so easy, when your beside me.
oh girl.

template by revo; modifications by Becca; lyrics by Chicago. <3

[/html]
[html]

Yay!

She could feel him get stiffer and press against her and she smirked. Though she gave him a playful glare at his words. ”Its your fault too, loverboy.” Not that she really minded it. It was actually both of their faults, if you wanted to call it that. She preferred not to but whatever worked for him she would work with.

His hands travelled to her breasts and his thumbs rubbed against her nipples, causing her to arch slightly against his touch. She wasn’t trying to get away from his touch; it was simply her body’s reaction to his touch. She briefly wondered if another man would cause her to react like this but she didn’t plan on finding out…ever. She did notice his blink and didn’t really want to know what his thoughts were.

His teeth and mouth were at her neck and she grinned as she licked his ear erotically. But his next action caused her to gasp, as he shifted his hips so his member slid inside her. She took that to mean that he wanted to continue and shifted her hips to cause delicious friction, leaving her panting slightly. But she was loving each sensation and feeling that was coursing through her.

<style>
.lovelie b {color:#765C7E; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.lovelie {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 1s-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #765C7E; margin:0 auto;font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.lovelie .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Liam
Yea, yea.

He growled softly as she nipped at his ear. He thrust his hips up, pushing his stiff member deeper into her body. Her fur was soft and silken, even wet, and he found himself wrapping his hands in her mane, pushing and pulling her body, guiding her sensual gyrations. He buried his nose in her neck, nipping and nibbling, running his tongue along the ridge of her shoulder. She was his and his alone. He would kill any man who ever touched her. (Not that that would keep him from lusting after other females.... )

He could already feel his knot swelling. He didn't want to end it so quick, didn't want to let things finish without knowing she was well satisfied. He slowly pulled her off of him, nipping at her shoulder. Without a word, he guided her to rest her hands where he had been sitting. He traced a hand down her spine, then rubbed a finger over her hot moist entrance. In moments he was sheathing his member inside her again, growling softly at the tight fit. He pushed himself deeply in, his hands gripping her hips. Instinct lead him to bend down and nip at the back of her neck, licking it gently. His hands kneaded her hips, his claws flexing as he restrained himself from getting over rough.

oh girl.

[/html]
[html]
i think we're alone now
there doesn't seem to be anyone around

WC:000+ / OOC goes here.

He growled and she was rather pleased that she was able to produce a reaction from him. They had been doing this long enough that they knew all those special places on each that caused them the most pleasure. He thrust into her and she gave a groan of immense pleasure, her reaction being a bit heightened because of the fact that they might jus be caught, not that she cared at the moment, with his hands pulling on her mane and mouth going to work on her neck and shoulder.

But all the pleasure was cut short when he gently pulled her off him and she gave him a pout hoping that their fun was not over. It apparently wasn’t as Liam had her lean against the ledge and he pulled his hand along her spine, causing her to arch, though partly from simple sensitivity and/or her being slightly tickly there. Then his hand rubbed at her entrance and she gave a slight whiny whimper and then a gasp as he entered her. His hands were at her hips and he kneaded them gently. She was pretty sure that she could feel the tips of his claws as he tried to be gentle with her and she looked back at him and grinned, before she cried out as she found her release, her walls tightening around his member.

the beating of our hearts is the only sound

<style type="text/css">
.ayarose b {font-weight:bold; color:#94272c; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2a2a2a 1px 1px 3px;}
.ayarose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ayarose .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.ayarose {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cbc6c3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RDJKO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #572f0f; border-radius:5px; padding: 333px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#726f6e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ayarose .inner {background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); margin:0 15px; border-radius:10px;}
.ayarose .words {text-align:center; font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; color:#7f1b23; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2a2a2a 1px 1px 3px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Liam
Yea, yea.

He grinned as he drew just the reactions he wanted from his woman. His hands tightened on her hips as her slick walls tightened around him and he arched his back, pushing himself in a little deeper. He leaned forward again, biting down on her shoulder as gently as he could. One hand lifted to her mane, his fingers unconsciously tangling in the silken strands of ivory. The other hand wrapped around her, pulling her into him as best as he could.

Maybe he was pulling her hair too hard, or maybe he drew blood from her shoulder with his mouth. He didn't know for sure. All he knew was heat and flame, passion and love. He could hear the soft thuds as his body began thrusting hard, driving the slowly rising knot deeper into her, driving his cock into her tight tunnel. He wanted to hear her do more than whimper, he wanted to hear her howl with pleasure and pain, he wanted her writing in combined agony and joy under him. He could hear the butterflies gleefully muttering, singing the praises of lust, love, and blood. Primal need drew one long deep throaty growl from him as he lifted one leg to rest on the ledge she rested her hands on to drive himself in even deeper.

oh girl.

[/html]
[html]
i think we're alone now
there doesn't seem to be anyone around

WC:000+ / OOC goes here.

One of his hands wound its way up to her mane and entangled itself in her locks of hair while his teeth found her shoulder. The tugging and biting started out as soft and gentle but then he bite a bit to hard and drew blood. She cried out but her pain soon became pleasurable as his hot tongue caressed the wound cleaning up the blood and easing the sting. This was the roughest that he had been and she wasn’t sure if she liked it or not.

His slightly roughness continued as his hands were starting to pull painfully at her hair. Plus, all the pounding against her, making her press into the rock wasn’t all that great either. But then a thrust caused her to snag some of her skin on her belly on a jagged rock and yelled out in pain but there was still pleasure as his movements against her were causing the sensations to increase again. She was pretty sure that the butterflies were doing something to him but she would let them, to an extent. But then he put one of his legs next to her and drove deeper inside of her causing her to squirm from his weight, the pleasure he was giving her, and the pain from her cut. She shouted once again as she came, finally collapsing and hoping that he was finished because she was exhausted.

the beating of our hearts is the only sound

<style type="text/css">
.ayarose b {font-weight:bold; color:#94272c; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#2a2a2a 1px 1px 3px;}
.ayarose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ayarose .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.ayarose {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cbc6c3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RDJKO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #572f0f; border-radius:5px; padding: 333px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#726f6e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ayarose .inner {background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); margin:0 15px; border-radius:10px;}
.ayarose .words {text-align:center; font-style:italic; font-family:georgia; color:#7f1b23; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2a2a2a 1px 1px 3px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Liam
Yea, yea.

Her shouts and the taste of her blood on his lips were enough to drive him over the edge. His growl turned into a combined shout and snarl as he forced his swollen knot into her body one more time. He managed to keep on his feet as his body shuddered against hers, his seed spilling and filling her womb. His breathing was unsteady, soft whines and whimpers as he rotated the two of them so he was sitting with her in his lap, his knot still locked inside of her.

He gently licked the small punctures that still oozed blood, his hands now kneading her lower back in what he hoped would be a soothing massage. The butterflies had subsided, leaving him strangely guilty about hurting her in the haze of lust. One hand trailed up and began combing through the tangles left from their intimate moment. He couldn't bring himself to speak, afraid that she would be upset with him for losing control of himself with her. He knew he would need to seek out the woman who was nearly her twin, the sleeping succubus who had welcomed his roughness. He couldn't afford to loose himself to the need to hurt someone with Ayasha, his pale angel, his pure love.

oh girl.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Ayasha was quite sure what was going on with Liam since it seemed her pain drove him on and pushed him to come into her, filling her with himself. He shuddered against her and she was a little surprised that he could stay upright when he was only on one foot. But he did and twisted so they were still connected but she was in his lap. Those stupid butterflies made their time a little awkward to say the least.

He licked up the blood from his bite marks and rubbed her back comfortingly. She wasn’t sure how she felt about all that had happened but as she looked at his face, she could tell that he was sorry that it got out of hand. Ayasha reached up slightly to give a gentle kiss but hissed slightly as the cut on her belly stretched. She put her hand there and leaned against his chest. ”I think we were a little rough.” She wasn’t angry at him though. She did snuggle against him, hoping that he could somehow make the pain from everything go away. But she was also glad that they had cleared things up on the pup end.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
She made a comment about them being rough, and he felt another sharp lance of guilt. He hadn't meant to let it get out of hand. He continued to lap at the small punctures until the bleeding had stopped. His fingers kept gently stroking through her name, slowly combing out the unruly snarls from pulling her mane in the throes of lust. It took him a moment to find his voice. "Sorry, kiddo. I didn't mean to get rough with you. I'm not sure what happened." his voice was soft, tainted with the guilt he felt. He pressed his lips to her neck, hoping she would forgive him.

His knot was slowly softening, and soon it slipped out of her. He lifted her from his lap, setting her on the edge of the hot spring so just her feet dangled into the water. With an easy movement, he lifted his own body from the water. He stood for a moment, then picked up the blanket he had forgotten about earlier when she had startled him. He set it next to her, then kneeled by her, placing his hands on her legs. "Say you'll forgive me for hurting you."
He seemed upset by her comment of them being a little rough and she felt bad that she made him guilty. So she just reached up and gave him a kiss to say that it was OK and everything was forgiven. Though his words about not knowing what happened made her frown. She knew exactly what had happened but didn’t want to say it. It was those black butterflies that made him do bad things. They probably were the reason that he was cutting himself. She wished that they would just leave him alone and never bother anyone again. His lips were against her neck in apology and his fingers were gently combing out the tangles in her hair. The affect of them was rather soothing and she laid her head against his chest.

But he slipped out of her and then lifted her out of the water, pulling himself out a moment later. He went to get his blanket and placed it next to her. He then knelt next to her and placed his hands on her legs, asking her to forgive him. She moved so she was kneeling and facing him. She put a hand on his cheek and said, ”I know that you didn’t mean to hurt me. Of course I forgive you, loverboy.” She gave him a soft kiss and stood up, pulling the blanket around her shoulders and offering an end to him so they could both be under it.
He felt relieved as she said she would forgive him. He skipped under the blanket with her, nuzzling her gently. He would have to be more careful with her. He would also need to go out and satisfy the butterflies, and their demand for the blood of a shadow wolf. His own blood soothed them for a short time, but it wouldn't work forever. He breathed in deeply of their combined scents. A question came to him, one he didn't want to know the answers to. Would she always love him, no matter the crimes he committed, no matter his sins against her? He didn't ask it, though. Instead he left it unasked.

He closed his eyes, taking in the scent of her sex, her blood, and his seed. It was a potent and heady combination for the rust colored male. He rubbed his cheek against the top of her head. "We should head back to our den so we can rest." He slid his arms around her waist, kissing her gently. Then he slipped away, picking up his discarded clothing and other items. He rubbed the bone shard between his fingers for a moment before sliding on his jeans and slipping it into his pocket. He then swooped down grabbing the razor knife and letting it join the shard of bone in his pocket.
He slipped under the blanket with her and she cuddled into her mate’s side. Liam seemed to almost ask her something and she waited for his question. But when he didn’t ask anything she gave a mental shrug. It was either not important or he was afraid to ask her. She hoped that it was the former and not the latter. She didn’t want him to be afraid of asking her something. But she would ask him what he wanted to know later.

He suggested that they head back to their den so they could rest and he slipped his arm around her waist. She responded to his kiss and then waited while Liam grabbed his things. She took the opportunity to appreciate the sight of her mate and grinned happily at him, tired but glad they figured out that they would try for pups.

She watched with slight concern and understanding as he grabbed a bone shard and razor knife. Ayasha was pretty sure that that was what he was using to cut himself and she did frown slightly. But she wouldn’t make a big deal out of it. She did hope that he wouldn’t be doing it very much more but would support him if he needed some help getting away from the need for cutting himself.