Everyone Pays a Price for War, So What's Yours?
Finding out that her mate was hurting himself and not telling her made Ayasha have doubts. Not about if she loved, she knew for sure that she did, but whether she could trust him. Though she wasn’t entirely sure what sort of trust she was unsure of; definitely not to be alone but also maybe of him not telling her things. Granted there were things that she wasn’t sure she wanted to know with Liam but not when his health and life were at risk.

So she had decided to leave Anathema for a few days and head south towards her old home. Yet she didn’t really want to go to AniWaya, at least not yet. So she went to Cour des Miracles. She did know several canines there and only two of them knew about her troubles with Liam, except her current ones. But it wasn’t any of their business to know that since it had nothing to do with her own safety.

But she had another reason to go there and that was to see how the pack was doing after the war with AniWaya. She reached the borders and considered who to howl for: Liam Catori or one of her uncles? She decided to howl for Liam and she dismounted Ahuli, leaning against a tree outside the borders to wait to see if her howl would be answered.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

Liam yawned and moved along the border of the land he was born in. He groaned a little as he walked though. there was not much to do here and he found himself wishing that he had stayed at home to be with his siblings but he had chosen to motivate himself and do something. He wondered what his mother was doing and hoped that she was doing will.

The young Catori had a new family member at home as well the girl was the same age as the other children and she just didn't seem to be happy. He hoped with getting used to everyone here that the girl would come around and grow to be an asset to the pack.

Liam stopped as he heard the call of a woman. The sound was one he had not heard for a rather long time. Raising his wolf muzzle to the sky he let out a return call to her. He was coming lucky for her he was not to far away. Long legs carried him a closer to where the call had come from. Moving towards her location Liam smiled. Ayasha what are you doing here?

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
OOC: Ayasha will now start thinking about Liam Catori as the Other Liam Smile

IC: It was rather ironic that this was probably the first time she came for a friendly visit. The only two times she had been here were both not exactly the best times. The first was to start to bring down Maska by betraying his goonies and leading them into a trap. And the second time wasn’t all that better. In fact it was in some ways worst. Ayasha had come here to visit her uncles and ask for advice about Liam.

She gently touched her now healed scar. It was still rather new looking but it would take a while for it to fade. She doubted it would ever disappear and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to. It represented a time of change in her life and she didn’t want to change it. She wished some of it were easier of course.

It didn’t take long for her call to be answered and soon the other Liam came towards her. She gave a smile and briefly wondered if he and Robin had hooked up yet. ”Hey Liam. I wanted to see how you and the rest of Cour des Miracles was doing after the war.” She looked him over to make sure he wasn’t injured. ”So how are you?”
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam looked at the white woman before him. she no longer smelt of Aniwaya but a land he knew nothing about. Had she left the land she called home? Why had she he wondered if it had something to do with the war. We're making it by and picking up the pieces. He said looking at her. his bi colored eyes watching her.

He moved slightly closer as he noticed the scar on her face. Thats from the war isn't it. He spoke pointing to it. He was not in the mood to talk about how he was feeling. He didn't enjoy talking about the war and the scar it had carved into his somewhat happy family.

Where did you move to? You don't smell of Aniwaya anymore. he spoke as he turned slightly from her. He didn't really care but he was trying to make conversation. He wasn't all that smooth with ladies plus he could smell a male on her. So he really was just at a pit fall in his young life. He just was an awkward teenager in a sense.

<style type="text/css">
.sklia b {font-weight:bold; color:#dda2a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #210a0c; }
.sklia p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sklia {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#644545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f2qVX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2bbbc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sklia p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sklia p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
He seemed curious about something about her but didn’t ask anything about. Instead he said that they were working on picking up the pieces from the war. She nodded in understanding. ”AniWaya is working on getting other packs to trust them again. I hope your father and Crimson Dream’s leader realizes that we had little to do with Maska.” She scowled as she said his name since she still disliked that man.

The other Liam noticed her scar and asked if she got it during the war. She nodded and said, ”Yeah. I got it when you, Robin, and I fought those two guardians.” She was still rather proud that the three of them managed to take out the two hardened warriors. But she was curious about Robin. ”So are you and Robin…anything?” She hoped that he wouldn’t get embarrassed by her question.

So he noticed that she wasn’t part of AniWaya. She shrugged slightly and answered him. ”I moved to Anathema to be with my now mate, Liam.” She hoped that the other Liam wouldn’t ask her for more details about why exactly she had to move and that he would just accept what she said at face value. ”How is my uncle, Strelein?”
[html]

Liam looked at her when had she left Aniwaya? His father had been working with the leader of Crimson dreams and an Aniwayian man to better the relationship. His father and the lover leader were also making sure that things didn't go south again. We all know mother even spoke to the woman who is watching your land. She was very nice mom said. he spoke bi colored eyes watching her.

He laughed thinking about that nothing but a group of children. They had all been children, Ayasha and robin younger then him. Looking at her he smiled. No we're friends and well thats pretty cool too. He spoke thinking about it. She had kissed him once but run off and well they never really ran into each other much.

He nodded at her words to live with a man. So she was making her life and starting to make everything work for her. We'll I'm glad to hear that. He said.

<style type="text/css">
.sklia b {font-weight:bold; color:#dda2a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #210a0c; }
.sklia {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#644545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f2qVX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2bbbc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
He seemed a bit surprised when she told them that she had left AniWaya. But Liam didn’t ask her why she left, for which she was rather grateful. But he mentioned that the new leader of AniWaya seemed nice and she gave a nod. ”I didn’t really interact with her too terribly much but she did seem a lot nicer than Maska.” Granted almost any leader was better than Maska was.

He laughed at what she assumed was remembering the fight but then he mentioned the fact that he and Robin were simply friends and that they were OK with that. ”Oh, really. Are you sure about that?” Her tone was rather amused and she wasn’t trying to be mean but she did enjoy teasing him about it.

Liam seemed happy for her and was glad to hear that she was mated. He was on of the only people to tell her that but he didn’t know the circumstances of their mateship. Otherwise, he would be concerned for her and make her feel bad and angry with him. Most people didn’t get that she knew his issues and she could take care of herself just fine. But she wanted to know about her family. ”How are my uncles, Strel and Noss? I haven’t seen them in awhile.”
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

Liam looked at Ayasha and gave a slight sigh. He had avoided the question because he did not know. At this point he had brushed off the rest of the conversation and he looked at her. I wish i could tell you strel and my father are busy and I am in turn busy learning my trade. He spoke bi colored eyes just watching her.

The catori male looked around and sighed. What other reasons did you come down here. He spoke his tone was not harsh but he was not sure what she would travel so far from her mate and her happy home to come see him. He wasn't really the first person he thought to be called.

He ran a brown hand through his scraggly hair. i mean you couldn't have just come down here to see if robin and i were more then friends. In fact she was avoiding him like the plague.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
Ayasha saw his sigh and hoped that it didn’t mean anything bad when he did that. But he talked about Strel and his own father being busy and Liam was as well getting his trade. She nodded. ”I expected them to be busy since they are leaders after all. And what is your trade? An apothecary?” She seemed to remember that he was good at it when they were in the war.

She felt a little bad about her questions about him and Robin being a couple. Well not that much. She was a bit of a nosy person and wanted to do some matchmaking. But she wasn’t going to do it if he didn’t want her to. Not that she would let her victims know that was what she was planning on doing, even if it was for their own good. She wasn’t that cruel to help someone who truly didn’t want her help.

Liam seemed frustrated with her being here and asking these questions. Though his observation was rather close to one of her reasons for coming here, but not her main reason. Ayasha gave him a grin and said, ”Well, that was only a minor reason for me to come. My main reason was to see how you and your pack were doing and also visit with my uncles.” She saw no reason to lie in this situation.
[html]

Liam knew he was coming off harsher then he wanted to be. He wasn't always the best at talking to others nor was he the best at portraying how he felt. He ran a hand through his long scraggly hair he felt kinda bad but that was how it goes.

Bi colored eyes watched her as he sighed. he hated thinking about Robin now. he hadn't seen her in so long and he was beginning to think that she was avoiding him. You know I haven't seen a lot of her for a few months. He spoke as he moved inward looking back at her. Come you are my guest He spoke waving a hand. The court is filled with good wolves and mixes we are doing very well after the little war. Though not much damage was done here it was mostly the ties to others that was hurt. He spoke.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]