While Hope was Still There
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Anyone is welcome, but eventually she will need to speak to a leader either one she does or doesn't know.
Date: March 5th- Mid Afternoon

Form: Secui- wild mane and feathers included

From the Wentworth borders of Ichika, to the northern rim of Anathema, the autumn leaf was carried by the gathered momentum of delightful news earlier that day. A birth was to take place and though it was late in knowing, there was still time to make something of it. It was that supposed sense of elation, that catering disposition towards duty that kept her pace brisk in travel. Genuine glee was absent rendering her gait to look more like a flight of urgency than a bounce of joy. She could not be bothered to correct it however, as time was not in her favor and before her own thoughts could settle she found herself standing before the fragrant borders of their Anatheman neighbors.

The Nomad did not call for their leaders outright even though her muzzle was already poised upwards and waiting. In the time she was allotted she attempted to compose herself, or rather surface the trademark smile that often adorned her face. It felt almost strange to fit the gesture on her lips now especially when her heart did not reflect its sincerity. Not bitter, but at a loss, the she-wolf had come to be. And yet she still tried to force down that deplorable feeling and rouse something akin to joyous to that it may bleed through onto her face. But it was hopeless. Her lips quivered with the strain then inevitably gave up leaving her face darkened and shrouded by a mess of wild autumn locks. Perhaps if she spoke with someone, it would birth naturally…

Forgoing the shade, she at least sounded her presence for the ears of Anathema, seeking the audience of the Rakeeb she knew and even a leader she did not to bequeath an invitation that held upstanding precedence to Ichika as a whole.

302 words.

[/html]
[html]

Hi Smile

It was one of those few rare days that Axelle was actually on the premises of Anathema, and not actually out ‘exploring’ like she usually was. Axelle felt the need to keep herself nearer to Anathema grounds more often, as she felt she would be needed more due to her upgrade in her warrior position. It led her to walking around aimlessly, but at least she was around when there was no one else. She had been walking along the outside of the caves when she heard a distant howl from borders that weren’t so far away. Without exactly thinking, she went toward them.

Being in Secui form, it didn’t take as long as it would’ve for her, in her usual luperci form, to reach the foreign wolf. She gradually halted before the other, of course leaving some distance between them. ”Hello,” she said respectfully, yet sternly to the other. She padded forward a little bit more, ”Who are you?” The scent from the other was obvious in the air and it was hard for Axelle to ignore it. She was obviously from another pack, Ichika no Ho-en to be exact, and if she wasn’t mistaken. ”You’re off the path to your own pack… Is there something you’re looking for here?” Stupid question. Of course there was something she was looking for, or else she would not have come for it.

Axelle was pretty sure the other meant no harm, as she didn’t look like she was here to cause trouble, so she relaxed a bit. Her attention was still fully on the other, and she was ready even if things weren’t to go the way she originally sought them out to, but not so stiff. She stood there facing the other, with distance between them, with her tail raised at a respectable height. There were risks one had to take in this business, and she guessed they were the many downsides to being a warrior.

Word Count: 326

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Patience was key when it came to seeking an audience and during the silent wait for a familiar to show, the woman was left with plenty to ponder over, unpleasant or otherwise. But while her thoughts strayed from the present, the lessening her sensory to the chill beneath her pads and deafening her ears to the chorus of song birds signaling the coming of spring, they did not wander too far into the depressing mood she had wandered off with. But still, she was very much unsettled, bothered to the point that her tail would not rest between her thighs and while it would have been healthy to assess these thoughts and express her disdain, she could not or rather… she would not, and continued to express her turmoil via the erratic sway of her lush tail.

The distraction of footfalls was very much welcomed coupled with the aroma of the Anatheman keep. However her expecting eyes were not greeted by the dull grey of the Rakeeb, but of piebald tones and a striking erected stalk of vibrant hues. Why some of their kind chose to decorate themselves so flamboyantly was beyond her immediate understanding… and it was doubtful that she would grasp the purpose behind the actions anytime soon. Never the less, she was faced with the oddity now and acknowledged it with a certain grace; a subtle incline of her large head pouring the loosened wild tendrils over her eyes once again.

“Good afternoon,” she addressed the female politely then raised her head and brought herself to stand just a little straighter out of courtesy. “I am X’yrin… I have come to speak with either Alaki, your Rakeeb or another leader of your pack regarding an invitation.” Her golden gaze passed kindly over the female, assessing her physical worth by what her eyes could immediately behold atop the black and alabaster pelt. “Might you be one of these leaders?”

321 words.

[/html]
[html]

I’m horrible at these kinds of situations, but I need it for my rank goal things- bear with me pleaseee ! Smile

X’ryin’s tones were polite, which let Axelle’s muscles relax a little more. It seemed she was looking for a leader, who would probably be along shortly, as they always were. The matter she approached with, Axelle knew nothing about, and whether she should or not, Axelle didn’t exactly know. She wished she knew what to do with this, but the only thing she could do was deal with it now and silently await either Alaki or Naniko to join them.

”I am not. I am Axelle, a Marbas.” She couldn’t control her curiosity though, ”What type of invitation?” It was none of her business, as she felt, but she had to keep the conversation going because she couldn’t point her in a direction in which she could go, being an outsider and all. She wanted to sit down and get comfortable while having their conversation, but she wasn’t comfortable enough in the situation for that. So, she remained standing hoping in the back of her mind that someone would come relieve her soon, and take over.

Word Count: 176

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?
Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much
My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 348Beyaz would arrive before Alaki and settle on some branches, feel free to PP him.

Lingering around the stables he had been hiding from his daughter and ever present nuisance Alexander, lying in the corner of Hibiki's stool where he was relatively confident no one would come looking for him. On his lap lay an open book, scraps of paper shoved between it's pages in a poor excuse of organisation. Scrawled across the pages were poor, almost illegible illustrations of ideas and plans that had recently been spinning around the Rakeeb's head, unable to ignore them he had found writing them down, even if his attempts at drawing and writing were poor, helped sort his thoughts out and recorded them so that he could not forget.

A few paces away from where he sat he heard the sloshing of water, blue eyes rose to see his mare deep her head down and drink loudly. Sighing his eyes fell back onto the pages of his book, yet before he continued he was interrupted again, this time by a somewhat familiar call. Curious he quickly placed his book and the various scraps of paper to one side and quickly began the task of tacking the mare up. Once ready he lead Hibiki out of the stables and pulled himself up onto her back, Beyaz taking of from the stable roof and flying ahead of the storm coloured samurai.

From his location it would take him a few minutes to get there, but he was completely confident that one of the other members would deal with whoever it was at the borders until he or Naniko arrived on the scene. Keeping to the fastest pace he could, considering the territory, two familiar scents soon reached him shortly before the two females came into sight. Pulling on the reigns lightly he slowed Hibiki down and approached at a less rushed pace. Nodding to the dasa, he turned his attention fully on the other female “X'yrin. Has something happened? What can we do for you?” he asked, keeping his voice steady, unsure if the female leader's reasons for visiting, he could only assume the worst until told otherwise.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc:

Though the ranks of the neighboring pack were not familiar to her, she became aware rather quickly that this was not a ranked wolf in whom she needed to speak with. But the Shepard was kind to her none the less as she was to all beings that crossed her path, and offered what she could make of a smile as the piebald female introduced herself. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” again her generous crown dipped politely but just as swiftly raised when asked of this invitation.

“Please forgive me if I do not share with you its contents,” she began again, careful not to place any abrasion in her tone. “Where I am from, it is an insult if a subordinate were to know of important news before the superior’s ear had a chance to hear of it. I do not wish to bring such insult upon your pack, even if you do not follow these practices.” Slowly her passive lips began to morph once more into a soft pull in the hopes the female would understand. “But I am certain the news will be shared to you all in due time. It is nothing ill placed-“

As she sought to subtly explain the contents of the invitation, her gaze caught the graceful movement of avian wings overhead, both welcomed and familiar given the audience whom his presence represented. Despite the emotional burden carried upon her shoulders, she she-wolf managed to smile a little more and felt herself grateful at the opportunity to see again a familiar face. As the Raheeb rode up to greet the Nomad on his steed, the she-wolf lowered her head humbly as she was but a guest upon the borders of another’s land. The calm voice of her neighbor was comforting, though the contents of his words spelled urgency for one reason or another. “Nothing has happened,” she eased calmly with a lighter voice. “I have only come to offer an invitation to you and your pack. Our Element Kiara will bring new life into Ichika very soon, and it is my hope as neighbors that we might share in this joyous occasion together.”

363 words.

[/html]
[html]

Smile

Axelle nodded understandingly. It was her place to ask anyway, so she was kind of glad she wasn’t told, ”That’s fine.” She felt a little awkward now as she wasn’t able to help this female with what she needed, and Alaki or Naniko didn’t seem to be aware that she was here. Axelle smiled back at her, and it was just as if she asked the heavens to send her Alaki, Beyaz appeared.

The bird flew toward them, landed on a branch in a nearby tree, and squawked. Axelle looked up, instantly recognizing the bird, and she felt relieved. What a sight for sore eyes! She smiled up at the familiar bird, even though he probably didn’t share the same feelings as she did. Not shortly after, thunderous hooves stopped some ways away with Alaki climbing off its back. He came towards them with confidence, and dismissed Axelle.

She dipped her head towards him, and turned away from the two. Matters would be handled correctly now, and she didn’t have to worry about them anymore. She trotted away, retreating to the original place where she had first heard the howl to continue her scout, or whatever she was doing before this.

Word Count: 201