[J] Hoping to find a new home
Ismeme and Thana said their goodbyes as they separated for the first time in their lives. She would miss her sister dearly but Isa believed it was time for her to settle down and find a pack that would accept her while Thana wanted nothing more than to keep moving. Her sister was never one to be fond of others, she especially hated taking orders. Thana would never wish to become a member of a pack.

Isa examined her surroundings, her ice blue eyes taking everything in. She could have sworn she picked up the scent of a pack but since it seemed no one was around, perhaps she had been mistaken. Ismeme thought it best to be in her preferred form in case anyone did happen to show up. The first noticeable change in her form was her mane, as it grew longer, reaching past her shoulders. She was glad she had brought a tie with her so she could pull it back and out of the way. A noticeable crack was heard as her limbs stretched and grew longer. Her toes extended, forming into fingers. Her backed cracked as she stood on two feet and stood straight. Isa’s tail grew a little longer and, in a way, fluffier. The last change was her ears as they became larger to fit her form. She stood proud as the transformation concluded.

She took the tie off her wrist and started to braid her main as she usually did. Once her long silver mane was braided, Isa wrapped the tie around it to keep it in place. The sun beat down on her, making Ismeme’s light pelt appear brighter as it warmed her. She smiled, feeling completely full of bliss at that moment. It had been nearly a year since her father had passed. She was glad he was gone but she still had the scars to prove he had left some impact on her. Because of how he treated her she had trouble opening up to others, mainly males. Isa reached up to trace the scars trailing from her left shoulder to her right side. She frowned as she fixed her mane so it covered her right eye along with the scar that was near it. She hoped she could find someone she could have a connection with like she had with Thana. Isa held onto the crescent moon pendant around her neck as she walked around, looking for any sign of a pack living anywhere nearby.
[html]

jumping in, I hope you don't mind XD and a little warning about Sel, She's always daydreaming about Hadley :O so watch yo feetz Sel be trippen on them...Hover for translations

It was strange in a way to find herself "stomping" about Casa Di Cavalieri, yet here Selene the young coydog was. The morning had also been beautiful though, nothing to do at all with her slightly biased mood today. Her room had been cozy, sleeping soundly in the same room as her adored one Hadley. How she wanted to recline all day in their room, hands never leaving his body in a magnitude of sweet embraces. How he had become her other piece, the link needed for so long to complete the lithe warrioress. They were pieces of the same puzzle, having nature concluded them in matching sides and forms. Enough dreaming for now, noticing Sel's imagination had gone rampant for too long.

Her horse had luckily stayed close to the courthouse, all needed was a short whistle of summoning for the creamy Clydesdale to come running. A slender black hand ran itself lovingly over the wide about of the large horse, from a varied distance her height could have looked funny against this equine creature, tiny. Frail, like a snowflake. The chocolate femme walked around to his bay flank, whispering soothing words into his ear as her hands gently untangled his mane.

Hadley's scent was thick on her coat as she jumped upon the large horse's back, a scent she would never be embarrassed to carry. One that would linger there proudly as the morning light. A heel gently prodded Ukaglay's rump, gently but firmly in a way to keep the horse moving at a steady pace.

There was no destination set, no real place to arrive. Just a leisurely stroll in the dawning spring air. The clip-clip of hooves was beginning to be hypnotic, stupefying even. Soon her thoughts had drifted back to other things, the horse. Hadley. Oh wonderful Hadley. How sweet and attractive he was...Her fantasies stopped short as something from the brownish coyote's peripheral vision moved slowly near the borders. This stranger had no scent of Casa laced in her pelt, unfortunately for the stranger she was also dangerously close to trespassing. Prodding Uka once more, Sel made her way to stop promptly in front of the unknown. 
"buon giorno, salve" Selene purred in her Italian accent, looking blankly at the stranger. "You're close to Casa di Cavalieri lands, very close. If I may pry, what's your business here today?" She wasn't particularly hostile, but calculating in her movements. What was happening now?

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Of course I don’t mind Big Grin and I’m sorry it’s kind of short; I wanted to get a post up before my meeting. I promise the next one will be longer <3

The sound of hooves steadily approaching caught Ismeme’s attention. She turned to see a femme mounted on a cream Clydesdale heading her way. The Luperci stopped in front of Isa. Her slender body sat atop the large horse. Her cream colored underbelly matched the pelt of the beast beneath her. The black stripe along the females face that stood out against her caramel pelt and made her appear more elegant. The raven black hair, flowing down her back blew lightly in the breeze. She certainly was a beautiful young wolf.

Isa smiled when the caramel femme used a language she was very familiar with. “Buon giorno a voi pure signora.” She smiled and bowed to the stranger as she spoke again. “I apologize miss, I was unaware of how close I had come. I do not wish to trespass onto your land.” Ismeme looked up at the girl and held her arms out to show she wasn’t a threat. The femme was a member of a pack that lived by, Isa was in luck. Perhaps this was her chance to join a pack. “My name is Ismeme Theos ma’am. You may call me Isa if you like and I am looking to become a member of your pack.” She smiled sincerely at the femme. “May I ask your name? I promise I don’t bite.” Isa chuckled a little at her last statement. She wouldn’t bite the female but she did think her statement was humorous. Isa stood quietly, waiting for the female to reply and to see if she would be seen as a threat or not.
[html]

Im sorry for the crap post...I hope my new table makes up for it :O

The woman at the borders spoke Italian back to her, exchanging greetings for the meantime. The tawny coydog watched from her regal perch atop her horse, large ears perked listening as she talked.  In a way, Selene was studying the girl for anything helpful to contribute to Casa. She was fit, but what was the range of her skills? What extent could this woman train to become one of the knights in Casa di Cavalieri? Smiling, Sel gave her name. "I'm Selene Vansenza."

Selene dipped her black tressed tiara as she spoke of wanting to join up in Casa. It seemed as if new members were always a welcomed thing, seeing how the members make the pack This was the first time Sel had met a loner at the borders, when she had been a loner herself she had been addressed by Wayne McCoy, the young woman took a moment to think about it, what Wayne had asked her. "What do you know about Casa di Cavalieri? Have you heard of us before?" A brow raised curiously, the youth also found herself interested in why a loner would be interested here. It wasn't hard to think about though, Casa was a nice place. Nice people. It must have meant the pack was growing in popularity, good for the Sole and Luna. "If you don't know much...I can fill you in."

Taking a breath, Selene dismounted from the broad platform of her horse, sliding down to her true height. Isa was taller by a bit, just a tidge. Not uncommon, she was shadowed by the many giants in the pack. "Unfortunately I can not accept you into the pack, but when I feel we're ready...I'll call the Sole or Luna, our alphas." Scratching a pierced floppy ear, Selene continued. "And what skills do you possess that would be of great value to Casa?"

She's a dreamer
She's a sprite
But a prisoner of her soul

<style>
.selene3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene3 b {color:#00CCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 2b2b20.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Your post is not crap but I do love the new table! Who made it?

”It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Selene.” Isa smiled at Selene, happy to finally see a friendly face besides her sister after so long. She listened as Selene spoke and her ears flattened against her head when she was asked what she knew about the pack. She felt so ashamed. Here she was, asking to join a pack when she knew nothing about them. ”I apologize Miss, I am new to the area and had not heard of you until now. I came in hopes of finding a new home.” Selene had called her home Casa di Cavalieri, translated to House of Knights. It seemed to be a very nice place as far as Ismeme could tell, and if the other members were like Selene she would get along with the others quite well. ”I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me about your home if you don’t mind.”

She watched as Selene dismounted the cream horse. She was a little shorter than Isa but her mother did always say she could pass for a male in her Lupus form just with her large stature alone. Isa listened as the caramel coated femme spoke again. Selene could not accept Isa but would call her alphas once she felt Isa was ready. ”I understand Selene. Besides, it would be nice to get to know a member of Casa di Cavalieri before I meet the Sole or Luna.” Her ears perked up when she was asked what skills she possessed. She stood proud as she spoke. ”I am a skilled hunter, able to provide food. Because of my, history, I have learned to be a strong and fairly decent fighter. I am able to hold my own in a fight and I refuse to back down. By nature I am extremely protective as well and would do everything in my power to make sure Casa was kept safe.”
[html]

I made it. And thanks! You're pretty good at writing! I'll speed this up, add "Leader Needed" to the title of your first post 

It was clearly obvious that this young woman had manners and carried the proper etiquette. Which substantially made the tawny coydog feel better. Properly behaved knights were much more pleasant to be around. Imagine speaking to someone rude! "It's nice to meet you too." Sel added before conjuring up whatever words Wayne had told her of on her day of recruitment. "Casa di Cavalieri was founded after the Aniwayan war, I wasn't involved or knew about it until...Not too long ago. The war had been terrible, prisoners from Crimson Dreams were taken as prisoners. No one was happy during it at all....When it was resolved, Casa was formed by Jazper Rhiannon-Knight and Anann Kelevra...The Sole and Luna. We try to keep as close knit as possible, building ties to become stronger and become a force able to unite different canine groups...So nothing like the war will happen again."

A delicate hand raised itself to pat her horse's neck lovingly, before listening with ears perked for the words of the pale wolfess. Her skills were interesting, useful even. She found herself nodding along with her, seeing the pride shine through into the cool air. This would be lucky for Casa. For having many ale talented beings. It would certainly benefit the lands much better. "I see...Well-- Casa di Cavalieri could really use your skills...I think they're useful and would do a great deal of good for the pack..." An approving smile spread across the brown knight's maw, looking back to mutter softly. "I shall call them now...I see no problems with how you plan to serve and be loyal, your skills are amazing." Her muzzle lifted towards the clouds, calling high in her coyote voice, sending her yelp to the heavens and the surrounding lands. It only took a moment to alert them, now there was a short period of waiting for them to arrive. 

She's a dreamer
She's a sprite
But a prisoner of her soul

<style>
.selene3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene3 b {color:#00CCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 2b2b20.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Edit by Melissa: Members of Casa were not taken hostage in the AW war as it was not founded yet Wink
OOC: Thank you! You write beautifully as well.

Ismeme listened quietly as Selene told her of Casa di Cavalieri’s history. Isa had been unaware of the war, but her and Nadia lived together and didn’t meet too many others. It made sense for her not to hear about the war since they nearly cut themselves off from the rest of the world until now. Isa nodded as Selene finished speaking of the war and history. Casa wanted to unite the different canine groups, something Ismeme believed should happen as well. She felt she would fit in just fine here if the Sole or Luna would accept her.

Selene reached up to pat her horse’s neck as she listened to Isa speak. Once she finished, Selene spoke again; informing Isa that she believed Casa could use her skills. Isa’s tail wagged happily as Selene lifted her head and called for her leaders. She smiled at Selene. All they had to do now was wait for the leaders. Isa thought it best to not just stand there in silence and decided to get to know the caramel femme better. ”So how long have you been a member of Casa di Cavalieri Selene?”
[html]
OOC: Oh hai there Big Grin We'll try and make this fairly quick and painless Wink / +500

It was almost spring; the Sole could feel it in his bones. He had seen enough changes of the seasons to recognize the signs, though his curiosity in the changing seasons had faded after his third year. Meanwhile he was sure those under two years of age were full of excitement at the returning sounds of birds and the odd butterfly he had seen around the Fort. Crimson Dreams had always been beautiful around this time of year but in his mind nothing could beat the sight of Kingsbury in late spring and summer. Tree’s whose leaves had fallen not so long ago were starting to bud again and he recognized the odd blooming flower popping out of the cracks between stone pathways. In a moons time the Fort would be covered with beautiful flowers, blossoming veins on the remaining houses, trees bearing fruit, butterflies and birds. It was certainly something the warrior looked forward to.

He had heard a call but ignored it, allowing himself some time to sit in the warm sun, back leaned up against one of the stone steps leading to the Courthouse doors. However, the second call bid him to get off his butt and with a sigh he rose to his feet and began a comfortable jog. It would only be a short wait for him to reach the two females and once they came into sight he slowed to a stop, standing beside Selene. The brown hued lady had only joined them a short while ago but was already proving herself to be a good assent, and she seemed to be able to communicate with Hadley well, a task Jazper struggled with still.

Although his body language displayed dominance he allowed his muzzle to be turned up in a grin. He was not an unhappy man and his members all knew him to be good-hearted. The Knight gave a small bow of the head in respect to the wanderer, she had been polite and patient, waiting at their boarders without trespassing, and so he would be respectful to her. Turning his golden eyes to Selene he gave he a subtle wink, Thank you for helping this young lady, I was a bit pre-occupied. It was a little white lie but in all honesty he had been scouting the territory all morning and needed the break.

Jazper’s giant frame turned take in the silver fae before him. She was slim, her long legs making up for most of her height, although his massive size dwarfed both of the females regardless. I’m Jazper, the Sole or alpha male of Casa di Cavalieri. How can I be of service to you today? His face was gentle even though his tail was raised high. This fae was of no threat to him and the leader liked to believe that the canines of this world wished his pack no harm. Soft smile and tender eyes reassured the silver wolfess, sure she would need it thanks to his intimidating stature.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Isa looked up as a large black male came into view. He was massive yet he also reminded her of her sister with his dark pelt and bright yellow eyes that stood out. He was a very handsome wolf, but being the Sole, he more than likely had a mate already. He showed his dominance with his body language but put a smile on his face, making him seem less intimidating. He gave a small bow to Isa with his head and Ismeme submitted to the large black male. She bowed low to him as he spoke to Selene.

She listened quietly as he turned and spoke to her. She bowed her head to him again before speaking. ”I am Ismeme, most call me Isa though. It is a pleasure to meet you Sir Jazper.” She had always been overly respectful to leaders, using Sir or Lady when referring to an alpha, or Sole. She smiled at Jazper before speaking again. ”I would like to ask you to consider adding me as a member of Casa di Cavalieri. It would be a great honor to be a member Sir Jazper.” Isa bowed her head to the Sole once more as she finished. She looked up at him, awaiting an answer.
[html]
OOC: / +300

He was pleased with he manners. Although he did not demand the submission there was something in his Alpha blood that relaxed more when a stranger showed proper respect. He was not an arrogant soul, at least he believed himself not to be, but the Knight held strong values and respect went a far way with him. He listened, allowing himself to remain silent as the fae spoke, taking in her words and how she spoke. She worded her sentences well, a mark of a good politician. Perhaps with time and practice she could be a good ambassador.

Her request to join the pack did not surprise him as there were only a couple of reasons a member would call him to the boarders, either they were having issues with a trespasser, a member of a different pack wanted to speak to him, or someone wanted to join. Even though he trusted Selene had inquired some things before his arrival Jazper held a healthy curiosity for those who wished to join Casa. Please, just call me Jazper. He insisted. Although he enjoyed the title of ‘Sir’ it was not something he wished to be called permanently.

Shuffling his feet in the cold damp grass the leader looked the female over once more. She had a scar on her chest, three swipes that reached to her ribs. It was very similar to the four-claw scar that ran from his right shoulder down to wrap around his left hip but he did not inquire about it. Instead he asked a broader question, Well Isa, what do you have to offer your packmates? I assume that if you join I will have your loyalty but what about my members? In Casa we work towards being a family. I wish only the best for my members and we work as a pack to survive. What skills would you bring to the table? The alpha was unaware that Selene had asked a very similar question already but regardless he wanted an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

Isa nodded when Jazper asked her to drop the Sir. ”I apologize Jazper.” She bowed her head in respect once more. She watched as he shuffled his feet and looked her over. Then she finally noticed he had a scar similar to hers. The part of her mane that covered her eye still covered her other scar. Isa hated the scar, she had received it from her father the night she killed him after she watched her mother’s body go limp by her father’s hand. She hated her father with a passion and was glad he was dead. He could torture neither Nadia nor herself any longer. Isa pushed the thought of her father out of her mind and concentrated on the black brute in front of her.

She kept her eyes on him as he spoke and asked the same question Selene had asked not too long ago. ”If I join I will be able to provide food for Casa, being a fairly skilled hunter. I am very protective by nature and will do everything in my power to protect not only you but also the entire pack. I am able to hold my own in a fight and I am stronger than I appear. All Casa members may come to me with anything they may need and they will have my loyalty to them as well but I am loyal to you and the Luna above all others.” She bowed to the Sole again as she awaited a reply from Jazper.
[html]
OOC: Exit Jazzy. Feel free to continue on with Selene if you want Smile / +300

No need to apologize. It’s just a preference. He explained, his soft Scottish accent rolling the r off of his tongue as he spoke. Silently he watched her, her bright blue eyes staring at his scar. Quickly he explained, Got in a fight with a bear when it tried to attack the alpha of my old pack, my old mates sister. My mate and pups were also very close to it when it attacked. He left it at that, unwilling to explain that the bear had been a friend of a younger member of the pack and it had all been a huge miscommunication landing both him and the bear in critical condition. It wasn’t his only scar but certainly his largest. He also had a dragged bite mark on his right wrist and another bite mark on his left shoulder, which was hidden by his pale blue shirt. The scars each held their own story but there would be time for stories at another time.

Her list of skills was good a hunter and a bit of a fighter. Though she was narrow in frame he did not doubt that she had speed, a powerful thing to have against larger opponents. His only concern was her skill at using her natural advantage, there was no doubt she knew how to use her speed to hunt, but could she use it in battle? Experience alone would help her fine tune her fighting and Casa was certainly a good place for a sparring partner. His ears perked at her mention of being loyal to himself and the Luna above all. His face grew a little more serious. You are welcome to join us in the Fort. You may pick a room on the bottom floor of the Courthouse, Selene will show you around.

But he was not finished, before turning to leave he added, You are new, right now your loyalty is fickle. In time hopefully Anann and I may earn your loyalty but your pack, as a whole, should hold your loyalty. Your loyalty is to Casa, not it’s leaders. He allowed her time to think on the matter as he looked to Selene once more, it was a good lesson for her as well. The reason for Jazper’s belief was because he had been part of a pack whose members had over thrown their leader because she was irresponsible. Casa needed to thrive and so the members needed to be loyal to each other, to the ideal of a Cavalier. Lightening the mood a little he chuckled, Though I will certainly work for the loyalty of Casa’s members. With that the large beast turned away and made his way back to the Fort. Perhaps he had said too much, stepped out of place, but who would challenge him for being too outspoken?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Jazper noticed her looking at the scar on his chest and he was quick to explain how he had acquired it. She looked down, ashamed, she had not meant to make him feel as though he owed her an explanation. "I apologize Jazper, I shouldn't have been so rude." He had mentioned his mate and pups when he was explaining. Isa figured he had a mate and Jazper only confirmed her thoughts. Isa had been hoping the black male had no mate. He was charming and handsome, she wanted a mate anyways, but it would not be Jazper.

He became serious when she mentioned her loyalty being to him and the Luna. Her ears flattened against her head. She knew she had said something wrong. Jazper still accepted her into the pack though and offered Selene to show her around. Ismeme nodded when Jazper told her that her loyalty was to the pack, not him. He finished speaking and turned away as he headed back. Isa turned to Selene, a large smile on her face as her tail wagged happily behind her.