Who i am from the start
[html]

WC:: 399 Located in the village outdoor training grounds, in the flat/open area ^^ He would be visible from the fence.

So far the work on the Village had been going well enough, sure some of the construction work was slow but the most important part, in his mind, had been near enough completed. Despite outside appearances the sawmill hadn't actually been in the bad of a shape and had only really required patching up and the strengthening of supports and a good clean; the outdoor training grounds were left practically untouched aside from a wooden fence surrounding it so that no one wondered in when the warriors were training. Moving through the village he kept his pace silent, picking his way through carefully so not to wake anyone who may be currently residing there; although as far as he knew, aside from those who lived in the hotel the rest of the pack choose to stay within the caves. But since it was still early he was being cautious and considerate just in case someone happened to be staying in the area.

Approaching the wooden fence that indicated the out door training grounds he placed a hand on one of the horizontal beams and kicked off the ground hard, swinging himself over the fence with ease. Once over the fence he began to stretch his arms over his head as he progressed deeper into the training grounds, seeing no one about so far although that hardly surprised him; most would be asleep at such an hour, but with Alexander's infuriating snoring the newly appointed Angelo had chosen to leave the darkness of the caves and get some practice in whilst things were still quiet. Reaching roughly halfway into the open area of the training ground he started stretching himself out in preparation, carefully making sure each muscle was ready before he even unsheathed his blade; only an idiot would invite injury by jumping straight into practice. “Sore wa sore o okonau hitsuyō ga arimasu” he muttered to himself.

Reaching to his side he pulled free his Katana, gripping It with both hands he held it out before him in a steady stance, his legs evenly apart so that he stood in a stable manner, shoulders relaxed and breath steady. Closing his eyes he listened to that which surrounded him and in a slow, controlled movement he began to work his way through the basic stances, keeping his pace painfully slow but gradually moving into more complex patterns and moves

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
The last few weeks had been a little rough for Ayasha. Between her younger brother being a pain in the ass and her mate having some trust issues with her, she was feeling very frustrated. Of course she had gotten to go see the other Liam down in Cour des Miracles and many of the issues with Liam, her mate not the other Liam, had been resolved and they had been working on seeing if they could have pups.

She wasn’t worried about not having them yet. Ayasha knew that they would happen when they would happen and that although she was currently ready, by the time they were here she hopefully would. So she was able to take some of the frustration and ease it by being with her mate but there was still quite a bit there.

So she decided to go to the training grounds and see if Mido was there for her to spar with. She had the knives that Aeron gave her on her belt and had left her bag on a shelf in her living area. She still had all of her necklaces on. When she was nervous or needed to think, she would fiddle with them. So she was hoping that Mido was there but instead saw their Angelo, Alaki. She wasn’t sure if he wanted her to be overly submissive or not but she played it safe and lowered her head and eyes and ears slightly. But she wouldn’t disturb him but would watch him use his katana.
[html]

WC:: 527 ^^

Placing his left paw out before him he lent into the stance, knees bending and confirming that he was in a steady stance. Raising the Katana he lifted it above his head, arms angled out of the blades way, the Katana's edge facing the sky. In a slow, measure movement he swing it down in a smooth arch and he breathed out with the motion, the point of the blade stopping inches from the ground. Once more he raised the blade and swung it down from over his head, but unlike before he didn't hold back and moved the blade down with a vicious speed, the Katana cut through the air easily and once more it stopped just above the ground. Stepping back he altered his stance and began to mimic various sword blocks, increasing his speed as he moved through basic and complex ones, picking his blocks and angles randomly.

To the young samurai there was nothing more satisfying then being able to wield a weapon with both procession and speed, which was the aim of his early practice; to work slowly and wield with procession and then to progressively up his speed whilst trying to maintain a perfect form, although he was no fool and he full understood that set forms and the like weren't always useful in actual combat and that he may be required to deviate from them, but he liked to work on what was dictated in the books he acquired as well as the advice and knowledge he had been given by others. With the blocking set done he relaxed and brought himself up to his full height, rolling his shoulders before placing the Katana back into it's sheath, the blades edge facing upwards.

Turning around he had intended to go into the indoor training rooms and pick up an array of smaller blades to work with, but a white female caused him to pause. Looking at her for a moment he didn't recognise and it took him a moment to recall the woman’s name and the memory of how he'd met her. Moving over to where the woman was stood he noted her submissive stance but chose not to comment on it;. “Ayasha, if there something I can do for you?” he asked, his voice was gruff from lack of sleep and the practice he'd just completed, the sentence may have seemed harsher then how he'd meant to ask, but such trivial details were ignored by the Angelo.

The sounds of wings reached him, giving him only a moment to look to his side and see the white crow approaching before the pest landed upon his shoulder heavily. It didn't surprise him that Beyaz had found him and he could only hope the rest of the crows and Alexander wouldn't follow the white pests lead. Rolling his eyes he glared at the crow for a split second before turning his attention back to the white woman. “I guess I better introduce the idiot. This here is Beyaz, he's my personal nuisance, not one of the alert crows” he vaguely waved a hand at the bird sat upon his left shoulder.

<style>
.kittyalaki1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.kittyalaki1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#c8c4ba; text-shadow:#c8c4ba 0px 0px 5px;}
.kittyalaki1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kittyalaki1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.kittyalaki1 {background-color:#121211; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... alaki1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #121211; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c8c4ba; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.kittyalaki1-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.kittyalaki1 .ft-separator{width:260px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
His form was very good and if she wasn’t mated, then she might have swooned for his toned body. But she was madly in love with Liam and only thought that Alaki was well muscled and able to protect the pack well. Plus, she was pretty sure that he was gay since he had shacked up with Matteo for a long time, until Teo ran off to AniWaya. Of course she wouldn’t tell anyone unless they specifically asked her if he was there.

The Angelo turned to go somewhere, likely inside, when he noticed her. He asked what she was doing here and she replied, ”I was hoping that Mido was here so we could spar again. But I guess he’s not. Have you seen him?” She liked being able to get back to fighting shape. It had been awhile since she had the chance to spar and enjoyed being able to do so. She did miss J’adore at times but shook it off.

A flutter of wings came from the sky and one of the many crows around came and landed on Alaki’s shoulder. It was introduced as Beyaz and she said, ”It’s good to meet you Beyaz.” She then turned her attention to Alaki. ”Speaking of crows, how exactly did you get this started? Because I wouldn’t think that the system was in place to begin with.” Her tone was curious and very polite, if not a bit eager.
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 340 // +3 points
ooc; Thanks for letting me drop Alduin in here, guys! <3 If I’m a bother, just lemme know and I’ll drag his butt out!

Alduin had been watching curiously from afar, wondering if he was within his rights to join the two wolves in the training grounds. He recognized the darker creature to be the Angelo of Anathema, and it was the only reason he had kept his distance for as long as he did. As his ears picked up on the white wolf’s words and hopes to spar, he decided it was time to enter the field. The optime beast made his way to the pair slowly, ears falling back toward his skull and tail held low, but swaying gently from side to side.

I hate to be a bother to you both,” he began as he bowed deeply to the both of them in greeting. “My name is Alduin, and I find myself unable to resist the idea of learning how to properly defend the family. If that’s what you both were discussing, of course.

He lifted his body from the bow, but only enough to put him in a slouching stance. Truthfully, he wasn’t sure how Alaki would react to his intrusion and it did put a bit of fear into his heart; but, he would deal with the consequences later. He hadn’t been too concerned with Ayasha, though. She seemed to be a gentle beast, but he kept up his guard just in case. One thing he had learned in his short time here was that Anathema wolves were not always what they appeared to be.

My sincerest of apologies if I am not welcome here,” he stated humbly. “I will take my leave, if that is what you both wish.

Alduin fervently hoped they would allow him to stay. It had been far too long since he’d last done any training, and the training he did have was not at all formal. He fought with no technique, and it was truly embarrassing. He wanted to protect his newfound family, but in his current state he was no good to them. With any luck, Ayasha and Alaki would be willing to help him change that.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 423 Ultimate sucky late post! Forgive me ;___;

At the white female's words he blinked in surprise; he hadn't pegged the Seere to be a fighter and that wasn't because she was female but more to do with the nature she held herself with and the impression he had initially got from her. With the small bit of information he began to re-evaluate the woman, see more uses and potential within her then he had initially. “I see” he somewhat whispered before drawing himself out of his own thoughts, “No, ain't seen him around and i've been here for awhile, although he may have been; i'm bit oblivious when training to say the least” he elaborated, making a point to look behind him and run his eyes over the deserted training grounds before eventually bringing them back to white woman. When the Seere questioned the crow system he wasn't surprised; most people when meeting Beyaz seemed to either ask how he acquired and Albino crow companion or about the system he implemented with Anathema. Opening his mouth to respond to her, his eyes were drawn to moment behind the Seere. Blue eyes narrowed a fraction until the young Angelo recognised the other as pack, instantly relaxing once more he listened to the others self-introduction and interest in sparring.

Waving a hand in thin air he dismissed the others worries, “You are welcome, these lands are as much your home as they are mine so you are free to come and go” surprisingly the others excessive politeness and cautious struck a somewhat protective nerve with the Angelo, for most of the canines within Anathema were self-assured and confident, it was somewhat weird to encounter one so unsure and polite. “I don't believe we've properly met before Alduin. I'm Alaki” he introduced himself quickly, feeling somewhat awkward stating his name when he figured the other already knew who he was. “And to answer your question Ayasha, I got dumped with this pest here and he demonstrated some unique capabilities, all did was work upon his natural skill sets and capability to spot threats and trained him to alert myself and then expanded from there”.

Despite the work out he had just completed, the storm coloured male still felt he had much energy to burn and considering the talk of sparring and idea occurred to him, “So, I may not be Mido but if you wanna spar i'm more then willing” his lips pulled back to revel his teeth, the grin on his face was malicious, laced with excitement at the prospect of sparring.

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
She was used to people thinking that she couldn’t fight because she was small and light. She simply had a different style of fighting that allowed her to use her body with her lighter weapons effectively. But Alaki didn’t know where Mido was and Ayasha nodded distractedly. It was OK that he hadn’t seen the other male; if he wasn’t there she could always spar with someone else.

But before Alaki could explain how the crow system works, another male approached them and seemed rather skittish. She grinned and let Alaki take care of the talking. "It's OK. I'm Ayasha, Seere here in Anathema." The Angelo turned back to her and explained more about the crows. She was right that Alaki trained them and became a little more intrigued. "Do they bond to other canines?" She wanted to ask if she could become bonded to one but would work up to that.

She looked between the two of them and as Alaki spoke, she got an idea. "Alduin and I could take you on at the same time if you want? Or two of us fight and the winner faces the other person?" She kind of want the first one but figured that the other one could be fun as well. So she waited for them to decide.