+- dancing through life .
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Private for Savina & Jazper! Big Grin I've been listening to A LOT of Wicked lately. Hm. wc: 346

Patches of sunlight burst out from the lazily drifting clouds against the heavens, prevailing softly to whisper harmony amongst the glittering grounds of Dans l'Obscurite. It danced softly, playing with the shadows that crept slyly, clinging toward the object that it inhabited. Despite this though, the parasitic shade that cringed to light grinned menacingly toward the idea of tinge of gray in the backdrop. As Khaden laid in the lengthening shade of long overgrown sycamore, he glanced upward. It seemed to have gotten rather cloudy despite the comfortable temperatures and Khaden was curious to know if it would rain. He wasn't sure if he would like that or not, and crinkled his face in anticipation.

Khaden was, yet again, in his halfling state. His massive head perched atop a mane of pitch fur that cascaded down his chest and spine like that of a lion's. His limbs were longer and not as streamlined as they would be in his most wolfish state, however they increased the muscle mass. The rest of his body seemed to follow suit. His spine, while more flexible than in his lupus form never seemed to be weighed down, however much extra fur and muscle his body grew. The jet black boy was most comfortable in this state, liking the fact that he was docile in a feral body - despite how easy he could protect himself if he truly did need it.

He pondered if this was the wisest choice of form, however, as he sidled up closer to the tree that he rested beneath. If it was to rain, he was sure that his most human-like form would be the best pick for this situation, and he could reside within any of the buildings of his pick. Casting one glance back up to the disappearing sun, he shifted once again - hair lengthening, body leaning and lengthening, opposable thumbs evolving with the rest of his digits. He frowned as he looked at himself, unsure of what to do next.

He could only assume to take refuge in the human made shelters.
[/html]
WC: 304

Since Jazper had become an adult he had been spending his days slowly exploring the towns and area around his house. Unfortunately he had been injured yesterday when he ran into an unfriendly lone wolf with an appetite. He rubbed his right arm and cursed his wound in his left leg. He was very thankful that Naniko had taken the time to disinfect the gashes and wrap them in proper bandages.

He was wondering around, taking in the scenery, and looking fro anything interesting inside the houses which surrounded him. Nothing had caught his amber eyes as of yet except for a few books and knives. Maybe he would keep one if he found one that he liked enough. Something about this place gave him the creeps. The sky was getting dark and the houses were falling apart. Humans had once lived her just as they lived in the manor. The thought scared him that an entire race could be killed because of a sickness.

Suddenly, a familiar scent came to him on the wind. "Twilight Vale?" He asked himself. Of course it was the scent of his pack! What else could it be? He knelled down and took a deep breathe, it was definitely the male he had seen in the house, but what was his name? He stood and followed the direction of the scent. He noticed that he must have entered the human house in front of him just in time for the rain to start falling. The wet drops started to soak his fur giving him an uncomfortable feeling. He ran towards the house and entered it quickly only to be greeted by the black figure he had been searching for. He stood straight and reached out his hand, "Jazper Rhiannon. I believe you recently joined the family." He chuckled.
[html]

wc 470

With a fully healed leg and a new sense of adventure, Savina had been exploring the lands around Twilight Vale more and more. This was the farthest north she had traveled since coming to this continent. She could smell the sea not too far off. A small smirk graced her slender muzzle as the salty breeze filled her nose. It comforted her. Her jade eyes looked up at the sky. It was dark, growing darker. The wolfess could smell the rain beginning to gather overhead. She shrugged it off, decided to explore a bit more before finding cover from the soon-to-fall storm.

Lithe legs carried her quickly over the terrain. The Lacerta stopped dead in her tracks as she saw a rather fat rabbit ahead. Still discouraged from the last time she had hunted her eyes narrowed at the sight. It hadn't seen her yet, but it wouldn't be long until it smelled her. Quick as lightning she ran and leaped forwards, mouth open, her deadly white teeth unsheathed. The metallic taste of blood flooded her mouth as she made contact with her prey. The Italian girl gave the dead rabbit in her mouth a vicious shake, as if to say "That was for the last of your kind that escaped me." She raised her head and tail triumphantly, delicious trophy in her maw. The wind carried a familiar scent that distracted her from the smell of her victory. Packmates, not far off either.

A large drop of water hit the female in the middle of her back, making her jump a bit. Savina looked up at the sky and another hit her right between the eyes. Guess its time to take cover. She began to trot towards the scent of her packmates, turning into a run as the rain began to downpour. The ebony lady was soaked by the time she reached the house. Her black form burst through the doorway and she looked up to find Jazper and Khaden. Jazper she had just recently gotten to know better, Khaden she had only met at the pack meeting. An almost unnoticeable smile broke across her maw, rabbit still grasped in her mouth. She dropped her catch the floor and shook her pelt, sending water droplets everywhere, including the two males. Her smile turned into a sheepish one. "Sorry about that. Wouldn't have done me much good to dry off outside though." The two year old walked a bit further into the house, leaving the rabbit on the floor in between the three of them. "How are you two doing? Jazper? Khaden? Looks like we might be in here for a while. I'm more than happy to share the hare if either of you are hungry." Onyx tail sweeping the floor behind her she looked kindly at both of them.

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I really should have said this was in Flanders Field AND probably described the house in more detail. So, um, here's that. It's sort of styled after my friend's house over on the coast. Sorry for the late reply. wc: 616

The door was ajar - inviting, coaxing Khaden to trespass into the depths of what this old human habitat had to offer. It was a peeling white as if the paint was mocking the stable and sturdy foundation of the hard oak wood. Black digits caressed over it, feeling over the brass handle and pushing it in. The door itself gave way towards a brilliantly dusty array of artifacts. Large, open windows seemed to let in the bright gray that the boy had left behind him. The floors were hard, intricately tiled with an interesting stone work that he knew only humans could achieve. The open floor plan gave way towards detailed furniture and certain objects.

High fashion sofas and large, extra-plush chairs seemed to be arranged meticulously and Khaden picked his way through the interior design. Custom carved coffee tables with matching bookshelves and end pieces seemed to be placed with care, as if some designer spent hours mapping out which went where and it was obvious enough that whoever had lived here before the Armageddon of human-kind seemed to be relatively wealthy. Khaden made his way around the table and was surprised to have something clunk against his head, making a quite bit of noise. The crystal chandelier twinkled underneath layers of dust and made an exquisite noise that seemed unparalleled to anything else he had been around.

He lifted his hand to touch the gorgeous material, feeling the slick surface and examining it intently. The way it glittered and glistened even underneath the graying light outside reminded him deeply of Ember and the way she was so gorgeous under any circumstances. He toyed with the hanging until he could find the hook, and unhooked several crystals to keep with him and give to his new friend. The only problem now is that he hadn't the slightest as how she would wear such a beautiful material. Surveying the room once more, he shuffled back the way he came, scrounging around the shelves for anything that he could possibly use, and that's exactly when the other male entered the room.

Khaden deposited the crystals quickly to the shelf before whirling around and taking in the ebony figure. He cocked his head slightly, unsure if he should be aggressive or not. He was sopping wet already, and Khaden gave a glance towards the huge picture windows - indeed, it had already started to rain, and from the looks of it, had been raining the whole time he was in the house - and back at the male that had already introduced himself with his paw outstretched. Khaden wasn't foreign to the gesture, however he found it rather peculiar. He was sure it was more of a culture thing, but Khaden had never been taught it, and the introductory greeting was something he picked up moreso from the road than anything else.

The newly identified Jazper's genuine warmth was infectious, and Khaden soon found himself grinning as well. He lifted with the opposite paw and grasped his. "Not so much new as sort of returning." He bemused before shuffling his feet. His next response was going to be his name, but before he could get to it the next black wolf that entered in their midsts snuck it away from him before he could think. With water splashed every this way and that he cocked his head and furrowed his brow, watching the femme as she made her presence known. Equipped with water, a hare, and a smile, she quipped up with her own speech and Khaden couldn't do naught but shrug and glance at Jazper in case he would know what to do.
[/html]
WC:319 OOC: sorry kinda short...ermm...my bf of a year and 4 months just broke up with me Sad

The shadowed figure before him seemed not to know if he should attack or act friendly towards him. The young adult was pleased when the new male accepted his offer of a handshake, or in this case a pawshake if you will. "Not so much new as sort of returning." So, he had returned to join Twilight Vale but, which pack had he left origionaly? He seemed to open his mouth as to speak before a noise came from the doorway. He turned to see the new comer only to be met with a burst of water droplets flying at him and the unnamed male. Jazz raised his arms to cover his eyes and let out a snarl as he brought them down to see the wolf at the door.

His new pack member looked ot him unsure of what to do. Jazper Rhiannon happened to know somthing the othe rmale did not, that this 'stranger' before them was a close friend to his little brothers, the highest ranked wolf in thier pack whom was not in leadership, Savina. His muzzle broke out in a smile as he say the dead hare on the ground before them. Sorry about that. Wouldn't have done me much good to dry off outside though." He simply nodded in agreement. "How are you two doing? Jazper? Khaden? Looks like we might be in here for a while. I'm more than happy to share the hare if either of you are hungry." so the other males name was Khaden! "Good to see you Savina!" He greeted her fondly with a smile, "I'm great, I went shopping in the city!" His teeth seemed to show even more and he motioned to his new black leather knife belt around his waist and his two new knives. A small plain black carving knife, and a larger more showy hunting knife with a red handle tipped in gold.
[html]

Awwwww, honey! I'm so sorry! If you need anyone to talk to just hit me up. *huggles and gives chocolate*

The Lacerta felt a bit stupid with the Khaden staring at her like he was. She was looking at the floor out of embarrassment when lucky Jazper was kind enough to break the awkward air of the situation. The younger male's enthusiastic greeting brought the smile back to her face and the wag back to her tail. Shopping? The Italian wolf wasn't entirely sure what that meant. She also didn't recognize the strange objects wrapped around his waist. The two year old was almost completely ignorant of the human world, so even though she had heard of knives, she had never actually seen them. However she didn't let that trip her up in the conversation too much. "I haven't been to the city yet, though Naniko told me about it. I really want to see it. The only really big human place I've seen is the ruins of Rome in Italy when I was little. It was really interesting."

Still feeling a little embarrassed about the other males reaction to her entrance she avoided his gaze and looked about the house they were in. It was very fancy, and lavishly decorated. Much different than the mansion they all lived in. She looked up and caught a glance of the crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was beautiful, the way the gems caught the light. Her emerald eyes sparkled like the crystals. "Wow, that's really beautiful." Savina continued to gaze at the strange new object, mesmerized by it.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: So I wasn;t sure if you got my PM about Khaden, I was hoping Jazz and himself could become best friends considering their interest in hunting and the age difference being liek a month XD What do you think?
WC:600

His eyes were brought to the crystals Savina seemed to take interest in, he raised his head up to where they had come from, the light fixture was almost as beautiful to him as the crystals, "You know this house was probably owned by some pretty high class humans back in the day." He seemed to think aloud, "The crystals should be real. Would you mind If I..." He reached out his hand. He wanted to hold one, examine it. He loved everything there was something about humans and he enjoyed reading about them almost as much as he liked seeing new things in the old houses. "I've been thinking about upping up the Manor's appearance you know, this place has some good ideas. I was hoping to just start off by getting all the dust off of the interior of the place, it'll help us all breathe better and i'm sure that there are a bunch of rooms no one's looked in. Maybe i'll find more books!" His smile seemed to grow at the thought and his amber eyes glowed. He turned his attention momentarly to Savina, he was becoming fond of the older wolf, "If you ever want to help me check out some more of Halifax there's plenty I haven't seen yet. I was hoping to check out a Music store." He paused remembering that Savina and probably Khanden didn't know what he was talking about, " Ermm....Music is different types of sounds and singing put together to make you feel a certain way. It can be slow and calming or fast and exciting. I just read a book about it, Jazz turns out to be a type of music. I'd love to see some of the noise makers the humans call.." He struggled to grasp the word that had taken him awhile to sound out, "instruments." He concluded. He stopped talking sure someone would tell him to shut up one of these days. He had a bad habit of spitting out everything that came to mind. Maybe, in a few months he'd grasp the consept of keeping things to himself.

He had almsot completly forgot his request to see the crystals at he looked around the room. He took in everything as he started to slowly wander around, almost oblivious to the two other black wolves in the room. He approched the book shelf and carefully lifted a red book out of place. With a small huff the dust went flying, the title shining, " hmm...." He thought about the words infront of them sounding them out in his head, " Interesting. Interior design. The female of the household must have decorated the place herself." He placed the book back on the shelf not wanted to disturb anything in the carefully placed shelf. He moved himself over to one of the small tables and ran a gentle hand along the swirls and curves taking in the design. It amazed him what humans had done with wood. Finally, he turned and blinked, "Oh ermm...sorry. I get out of hand sometimes." He gave the pair a shy smile of embarassment. He could have spent hours reading through all the books, lookign at every detail of every table and chair. He lowered himself onto a couch as he remembered the crystals, "May I?" He inquired stretching out a hand.
[/html]