This beautiful world
[html]
Harrow D'Angelo
She gets more and more curious with every day , More furious in every way
And she screams out loud, "Why's it happening to me?" And the answer is "It's meant to be"...

Word Count → 414 :: Strange child she is. Drawing trees/branched/leaves shadows cause she likes them. Dated 14th March :3

Broken shadows cast down upon the ground, caused by the overhanging trees that surrounded the young D'Angelo princess. Fixated by their patters, she stared in wonder as they moved and shifted with just a light wind, as they disappeared as the clouds moved over the sun; the designs lasted for a fleeting moment before nature changed them. Carefully she stepped over the patterns, jumping from one oversized paw to another, not wanting to directly step on and disturb the beauty of the natural patterns that many overlooked every single day. Shadows soon fell over her, completely blocking out the sunlight and the young girl turned and leaned back into the tree whose shadow she stood under. Lazily, she shifted all her weight onto the tree's trunk and slid down it until she was sat upon the ground. Folding her legs neatly to the side of herself, she gently placed Rosemary beside her, the brown toned rabbit toy slumped to it's side, revealing frayed and torn stitches and stuffing. Charteuse and citron eyes still focused upon the patterns, she blindly reached for the pouch that hung from her shoulder by a long leather strap, rummaging around she pulled free her book, ink pot and quill and arranged them out before herself neatly, cautiously pulled the ink pots lid off and managing not to spill any of the contents.

Quill in hand she dipped it's tip into to the pot of ink, coating it's end lightly with the blue-black liquid and with measure strokes she began to draw out sections of the patterns upon the ground. There was little meaning behind her actions aside from her interest in the shadow designs upon the soft dirt, it was a simple case of wanting to record something she liked and practice her observation and drawing skills at the same time. “Ney, Rosemary. What do you think of this one? It kinda looks like Omitl don't it? Look, it even has his funny face and eyes” eagerly she placed the sketch book where the rabbit teddy could see and began pointing at the areas as she spoke of them, “Do you think mama will like it? Do you? I know she would, yes you are right!” she continued her one sided conversation with the toy, bringing the book back onto her lap she began to define the one that looked like the Canada Lynx, incorporating the natural designs she'd observed and her own opinion of how the lynx looked.

Art courtesy of Nat; table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);
.harrowtxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; width=80%;}
.harrowtxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.harrowtxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.harrowtxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.harrowtxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.harrowtxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.harrowtxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.harrowtxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Spring had returned to the thistle lands and the various flora and fauna around displayed this. And as such, it was Odessa's duty to note this down. Whether a certain type of plant had spread, whether it would later need trimming in case of it becoming a problem. While others might have viewed the work as tedious, a waste of time wandering throughout the thistle lands look at plants, Odessa found it terribly interesting. It gave her a chance to feel safe and sound in her work, not to mention giving her leaders motives to promote her. And while the titles of 'Arbiter' and 'Henchmen' sounded harsh, Odessa was such they didn't really expect her to fight.

Through the scent of the trees her own scent and Imhotep's Odessa caught something else. For a moment she pondered it, before her brain matched it up. Harrow. She hadn't spoken to her cousin in a long while, never really finding the need to. But Odessa had been noticing her knack for drawing and as it was a skill both seemed to share and enjoy conversation was bound to arise. 'Morning Harrow' she said, moving to sit a small ways away from her. 'What are you and your little friend drawing today?'

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Harrow D'Angelo
She gets more and more curious with every day , More furious in every way
And she screams out loud, "Why's it happening to me?" And the answer is "It's meant to be"...

Word Count → 359 :: Smile

Diligently she worked on her drawing, varying the length and thickness of the strokes in an attempt to mimic the hairs of Omitl, the blocked shaped patterns of the tree's shadows she had drawn earlier acted as the cats markings, giving him an appearance of a spotty coat seen in other cat species. As she worked she made funny little sounds to herself; when she liked a section she hummed contently and if she screwed up or her hand slipped she'd growl at the page and frantically work to fix the error. Overall the piece was beginning to look more and more interesting, in an abstract sense... if one wasn't told what it was meant to be, then one would probably never guess, but the shadow girl cared little about other's opinions and was pleased with how things were progressing.

Absorbed into her work she didn't acknowledge the presence of the other until her cousin was seated just away from her. Placing her quill into her small bottle of ink she made sure it wasn't going to fall out before she rose and sat up straight, hands folding tidily upon her lap, her eye level lowered in acknowledgement of the others superior rank; despite her mother's position within the pack, she herself was nothing but a lowly associate, still better then the pathetic slaves but when around others she knew to follow standard submission procedures. Looking down she pushed the book out towards her companion, careful not to knock the ink and quill over in the process. “I copied the tree shadows and turned them into a spotted version of Omitl” she explained, pointing to roughly the area she had copied the shadows from. “The page is still wet, so careful if you turn it” she spoke softly, seeing no need to speak louder then she was, “There are more sketches of the shadows on other pages” she continued. “But Rosemary agreed, this one looked like Omi so I connected the lines and worked on top of it and now it looks like him, doesn't it?” she smiled brightly, proud of her work and looking for the others approval.

Art courtesy of Nat; table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);
.harrowtxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; width=80%;}
.harrowtxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.harrowtxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.harrowtxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.harrowtxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.harrowtxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.harrowtxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.harrowtxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Odessa's pumpkin eyes trailed over the page gently, taking in the lines and strokes as any artist would. Of course, her little cousin was no Leonardo. Picasso perhaps, she thought smiling gently. But with time, the girl had potential. The medic had practised dilligently and yet she still doubted her work sometimes. Either way she could see Omitl in the drawing, able to pick him out due to the facts being she knew what too look for and she had not only an artist's eye, but a child's one too. 'Harrow, it's good. You and Rosemary have talent'. As childish as she was, she knew the stuffed rabbit wasn't real, but she entertained the idea for the girl, seeing no harm in it.

'Yes' she agreed with a gentle nod of her head, 'I do see Omi in this'. She picked up her own book and turned to the most recent sketch she'd done with a old bit of pencil. 'Here, this is what I'm working on'. A large A4 scale drawing of the clinic adorned the page, and while it was still half done, the image was easy to make out and easily one of the best drawing's Odessa had done. And had been working on it for days, revising every flaw. 'It's the clinic' she stated proudly, 'Should be done soon'.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

You were right, we never really gave a damn
We spent our lives, running through the wasteland

Word Count → 219 :: Sorry about wait and shortness @_@

With the others comment her lips twitched upwards slightly in a subtle smile, unsure how to display her pleasure at being praised by her cousin. Dipping her head so that a good fraction of her fringe covered her face she decided to responded with a simple “Thank you”. Plucking up rosemary she tucked her legs and the toy rabbit to her chest, wrapping her arms around herself feeling lost and somewhat shy as she always was in front of family; strangers was another matter, for they were not worthy of her innocence or respect.

From her curled up position she stared with envy at the drawing Odessa presented to her, as well as the larger scale compared to the small doodles the midnight girl did herself in her notebook. ”It looks really good, wish I could draw like you. Whenever I try to draw any bigger then normal everything just looks wrong” she couldn't explain what was wrong exactly and could only hope her cousin would understand her crude, confusing explanation of the problem. “How's soon is soon? I mean, i'd love to come see it but I want to see it finished, not half way done” the girl pouted a little with impatience, eager to see the completion of the project and the clinic in it's true glory.

Well close your eyes and try to count to seven
And if we die, I'll meet you up in heaven
'Cause you're beautiful.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Berkshire+Swash);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; line-height:8px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Berkshire Swash; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 10px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

'Your welcome' she said with a smile as she was thanked for her generous comments. But, of course, there was little need for thanks. After all she had only been stating a fact. Or, at least, her opinion. Which perhaps stood for something given her love and skill for drawing. And even if other's didn't see what Harrow saw nor saw her ability it wouldn't matter. Odessa saw potential and would continued to nurse it if asked. Because, once upon a time, not too long ago, she'd picked up her first pencil and made a rough, shaky drawing. And that drawing day after day became steadier and more people could understand it aside from her Aunt, Uncle and Mother.

'You only need practice Harrow' she insisted gently, 'I wasn't very good when I started, you know. I'd only just learnt how to shift, could barely hold the pencil properly' Odessa laughed gently. She thought for a moment, giving honest thought to the girl's problem. 'Well, just keep trying. If you can draw it small but not big, just find a way to measure proportions' she looked around on the ground, 'Look! Like this stick, see?' she held it up against her own drawing. 'That's what I did. But I guess there's tons of other ways...' The medic gave a shrug, 'You jsut need to find ways that are right for you'.

'Ummm, how soon is soon...' she hummed quietly, 'Well, Immy said it was ahead of schedule. And our schedule was for early to mid May, so... Mid April perhaps?' she answered confidently. 'Not long at all!'

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]