Look at me now!
WC: 679

The young adult wandered through town, it was his first visit. He walk in awe of all the half destroyed buildings and was amazed how many things still stood inside the houses and stores. He took a turn on which seemed to be the remains of a main road, after all it was much larger then the others. It appeared to be where all the humans had done their shopping. He walked quickly taking in every type of store: clothing stores, toy stores, tools, shoes, camping...the list went on and on. Finally his eye's caught on a sign. He looked at it and sounded it out "Hu-n-t-ing, HUNTING!" He quickly ran over to the store on two legs, it was obvious that noone from the packs had touched this place because the window was not broken. He went to the door and tried to open it, locked. He backed up slightly and picked up a good sized piece of rock, he approched the door and slammed it into the glass of the door, shattering it into hundreds of pieces. He reached in and calmly unlocked the door.

He tried to open the door once more, this time the glass door opened with ease. His ears twitched in annoyance as an old fashioned bell sounded. He grabbed it and the string yanking hard, it easily fell to the ground with a final ring, "Stupid bells." He mumbled. Amber eyes looked around and a smile spread across the young hunters face. There where knives, bows, arrows, camo, guns, fishing rods ,hooks and nets. You name it and this place had it. He spotted a few bags, they looked like the type of begs that a human pup would have when they went to school in the story books Duece had read him before bed.

He grabbed a large camo bag and a black leather belt with slits for knives. He had always wanted to have some weaponry around the house just in case. He went over to the knife collection and slide open the door. Large black hands took two knives in particular. The first was a simple carving knife, the blade was only a few inches in length and barely an inch wide with a curved black handle. The second one was had a blade that must have been double the size and was obviously for killing. It's handle was more creative ten the plain black of the other for this one was straight with coloring ruby red along with a golden tip. He wrapped his new hunting belt around his waist and slipped the carving knife on the right and the hunting knife on the left making it easily accessible in case of an attack.

He continued to look around, he took a short fishing rod which folded nicely into his bag, accompanied by a few interesting lures. He also grabbed a few smaller pans for the kitchen. To finish his new look off perfectly He grabbed a pair of silver rimmed sunglasses, the sun had been bothering them lately when he was out scouting. He looked in a mirror in front of the main desk, he looked good. He was tall, dark and the opposite of ugly. He wore a plain white t-shirt and knee length beige shorts now complete with a black leather knife belt, a carving knife and a flashy hunting knife, a camo backpack and lastly a sweet pair of shades. Even the bandages around his leg and arm, due to his hunting accident, couldn't bring him down. He started out of the shop and looked around. his thoughts returned to a conversation Lucifer had had with him agreeing to take him to see Duece. He shrugged to himself figuring that now was as good a time as any. He walked a few blocks backwards to where he had seen a fancy looking restaurant which had obviously been used by the wolves not for dinning, but for the large wall of whine behind the counter. He took his stance outside the door and raised his head releasing a long howl for Lucifer and Duece to join him.
She was in her favorite store, the shop she and Naniko had found. She intended to grow her own garden for her pack, the pack that was still being birthed. The howl cut through her reverie. She looked up, puzzled, then the voice became more recognizable. Jazper. Her adopted son. Her tail wagged, and she moved eagerly outside, following the echos of the howl.

She was in a part of Halifax, not too far from where her pack borders would lay. her scent, along with Iskata's, was almost recognizable here. Good. that meant they were doing somethinbg right. Someday the scent would be havy with other wolves, marking the border of a full fledged pack. That made the mother very very happy.

And then she saw him. Her son Jazper, all gorwn up, and fully shifted. She grinned at him, pushing ofrward and wrapping her arms around him in a bear hug. I'm so proud of you, Jazper! you've grown up so much! Her tail wagged from side to side excitedly. Her adopted son was so big now. So adult.
WC: 360

The male wolf paced slowly awaiting his parents. He was lucky to have so much family and a large pack. His mind was for the majority of his pacing, occupied by Duece. She hadn't seen him in almost two months. Question upon question raked at his mind as he thought about his mother. One question stood out above all the others: What if she didn't want him? The thought pained the young adult, this was the mother he had had the longest since his blood parents were killed and Lucifer was the only father figure after Ares. Both had raised him from an old pup, into a young man. suddenly he stopped and dropped his pack to the ground, a sweet smell came to him and Duece appeared.

Suddenly, he was very glad he had dropped his new backpack for now he was ingrossed in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you, Jazper! You've grown up so much!" A large smile appeared over the dark males worried face. He hugged his white mother back, he was now taller then her in their shifted forms. He matched the size of Lucifer foot per foot and he would still grow for a few more months yet. He pulled away from his mum and took her hand in his, her once large hands seems small and fragile in his. Had he really grown so much? "Mum! I missed you so much! There's so much to catch up on!" He motioned to the restaurant, "Care for a drink, my treat. And my first drink." He added as he walked into the still fancy looking place. He looked at the large wall of whine and looked up and down, not knowing which one to choose. His golden eyes turned to the white she-wolf, "What do you recommend? Oh, and Lucifer may or may not be joining us. After all, he's still my father no matter how much he hurt you. He told me about what he did to you mum, i promise he'll behave as long as I'm here." He turned to Duece and walked over to her kissing her on the cheek.
((Sorry for the wait love!))

Her adopted son had grown up overnight, it seemed to the mother. Here was this tall man standing where her son had been just weeks ago. "What do you recommend? Oh, and Lucifer may or may not be joining us. After all, he's still my father no matter how much he hurt you. He told me about what he did to you mum, i promise he'll behave as long as I'm here." She nuzzled him as he kissed her on the cheek.

I like red wine myself, when whiskey's not available. And as long as you promise to make him behave, i'm fine with him being here. She hadn't seen him since the day he'd ran her off. It had been ages, really. She would be fine with seeing him - even if she did want to rip his still beating heart out of his chest and eat it raw while he watched.

She was fine. Still angry sometimes, but fine.
WC: 330

He nuzzled the white wolf back as she spoke, "I like red wine myself, when whiskey's not available. And as long as you promise to make him behave, I'm fine with him being here." He nodded with a smile, "I promise." By the look of things his father probably wouldn't show anyways. He walked back over to the large selection of whine and pulled out an old green bottle with a solid layer of dust on it. As he blew a strong line of air at the bottles title it read, Passion Vine, Red Wine, 1950 "Here this should do!" He yipped in glee. Today nothing could go wrong. He had his mother with him, we was a young adult, he had gone shopping through town and he had made a few friends in his pack. He was no longer Jazper: Duece's and Lucifer's son. He was an individual with growing connections.

He squated down under the bar and took out two tall and elegant glasses, which seemed to work with their situation. Walking over to a small table for four he placed the glasses down and brought the bottle to his lips. He bit the cork and pulled it out with a quick pull. He placed it to the side and began to pour the red liquid into the glasses. A new smell filled his nose as it twitched slightly, the smell of alcohol and grapes mixed together. He sat down and motioned for his mother to sit infront of him. "So mum, what's been going on in your world?" He questioned as he removed his sunglasses and placed them on the table, giving Duece a gentle and inquizitive look. He faught back the need to just spit out everything he had learned,everyone he'd met and everything he'd done since his mum left. Before he would do this he needed to know about his mother's new life. Lucifer had mentioned her and another she-wolf making a pack.
She sat down with her son, taking a glass gratefully and sipping it slowly. So mum, what's been going on in your world?" She smiled at her son. Let's see...I got my ears pierced, got attacked by a madman. Had to leave the pack....I met up with my friend Iskata, and we decided to form a pack. We're almopst done, just need to get a few more wolves to come join us. And then we will have our own pack not too far from here.

She sipped again. That's it really. What have you been up to dear? She was relaxing. A combination of the alchohol and the talk, and the wonder if lucifer was going to refuse to show up. That wouldn't upset the pale woman in the least, if her former mate refused to show up. Then she wouldn't have the urge to pull his heart out and eat it raw and wriggling. Like fish. She liked fish.
WC: 405

He listened to his mother with content and interest. He leaned forward and looked at his wine glass. Moving a large black hand over to it he wrapped his hand around it and brought it to his lips. Takeing a small sip he licked his lips. It was delicious. Let's see...I got my ears pierced, got attacked by a madman. Had to leave the pack....I met up with my friend Iskata, and we decided to form a pack. We're almopst done, just need to get a few more wolves to come join us. And then we will have our own pack not too far from here. That's it really. What have you been up to dear? He brought his hand from his glass to his mom's ear as he felt the ear rings he smiled then put his hand back.

"I've been doing a few things. Keeping busy you know? I've been around town a few times. Hunting, running, swimming." He shruged, "I was out hunting a couple days ago and I followed a deer out of our territory. Needless to say it got away when I ran into a loner and had abit of a fight." He motioned to the bandage on his right arm, "He scratched up my leg and took a nice bite out of my arm." He absentmindedly rubbed his arm then took another sip of the drink. "I've been keeping up on my reading, i'm getting quite good." His smile widend. Reading was his mothers and his thing. he still read every night on the armchair. "I discovered that my nickname was actually a human form of music. I've been thinking about coming back to town next week to look for a music store. Aparently, humans were very interested in it." He tilted his head slightly as an entierly new question came to him, "How did you meet Lucifer? And how do things happen? I mean Dad tried to explain to me about sex and stuff but I think he wasn't very comfortable with it. I think you might be able to help me out more. He said anyone can have sex with either gender but only male and female can have pups. What parts do I have that you don't?" The quesitons were being thrown and Duece from out of no where and he silently hoped she was calmer with his questioning then his father had been.
((geeze, I feel weird explaining sex. LOL It's like explaining it to my own child 0-0; LOL
341 words))

Deuce frowned at his mention of a fight. Oh well, he was a boy, and boys were prone to fighting. Then again, so was she. So, she supposed, he was like his mother. She took a sip of her wine, listening to him. Jazz has a fascinating history too. I'm glad you're taking the time to learn about it. The more you learn, the wiser you become. A silent jab at the still missing lucifer.

And then a question she'd always hated being asked. She took a steady breath and let it out slowly. "How did you meet Lucifer? And how do things happen? I mean Dad tried to explain to me about sex and stuff but I think he wasn't very comfortable with it. I think you might be able to help me out more. He said anyone can have sex with either gender but only male and female can have pups. What parts do I have that you don't?"

Lucifer was born into the Syemv pack. His mother was my former mate's first mate. He grew up with Dierdre, actually. And then he left. When he came back, he was all grown up. We didn't like eachother much at first, but things changed. A bare bones story, really. There was so much more to it. Lucifer stabbing his father, his battle with drugs and alcohol, his rape of Dierdre. Deuce's own rape. So much more than she'd told him.

As for sex...your father was right. It takes a male wolf and a female wolf to make pups. See, a male has a penis. That's the thing you pee with. Now females don't have that. Instead, they have a vagina. When they have intercourse, the male will stick his penis in her vagina, and they mate. She paused to let him absorb what she'd said, then continued. Anyone can have sex, Jazz. But it's better when two wolves love eachother.

She sipped her wine again, then asked him, Do you have any questions about what i've said, mo chroi?
WC: 412

In this moment he loved his mum more then anything. She had a way wiht words that Lucifer didn't. "Well THAT clears things up!" He said wiht a sigh of realization. He had to stop himself form looking down as he finally knew why he had the exstention on his body for besides for getting rid of exsta water in his body. He would have to experiment wiht it later on in his own privacy to see what it felt like. Not that he'd ever tell his dear mum that this was what he was thinking as he sipped his whine and spoke to her. His attention managed to stay on the white wolfess.

He wanted to ask her if she loved Lucifer but he worried that maybe she would need to finish a few glasses of the drink before she would respond well to that tpe of question. It was obvious that she had left and hoped not to see him again. He hoped maybe one day they'd be able to have a hunting trip together and talk as a family, Lucifer, Duece, and his brothers. His mind wandered to his brothers, he hadn't seen or heard from them in awhile. Maybe he would go to Shadowed Suna nd visit Pilot and Sirius some day soon. In his mind Sirius, Noah, Apollo, and Tal were all his brothers, it was hard to even remember that he the four were not brothers to eachother only to him. "We have one strange family." He said aloud shaking his head, "No I have no questions." He didn't want to huirt his mother wiht questions about her leaving Twilight Vale, "You know i've been thinking about doing some traveling but i'm also trying to go for a side ranking in my pack. I always knew i'd help dad witht he hunting, feed the pack. Lately, after this fight, I find I want to protect it mroe then anything. Keep my pack safe, they're as good as family to me. I just keep meeting new and older memebrs of the pack and getting to know them and the more wolves I know, the closer I get to them and the more I would hate to see any harm come to them." His mind wandered to Savina, she was sucha sweet she-wolf. Not old, not too young, she was nice to everyone and lived in rome. Maybe, she'd take him to see the ruins one day.