Protection Mistakes
OOC: This will be really short *sucks at opening threads*

IC:

A Black shadow came back from a walk around Halifax. He limped into view of the manor and let out a small groan. Why hadn't he just stayed at home after the pack meeting! He silently cursed himself for going hunting on a bad leg, with a even worse arm. His right arm was next to useless without being properly looked after and there was only one wolf he knew capable of helping him out. "Nani!" He called almost in anger. He was in pain, give a guy a break. His normally calm and cool composer was shattered as he limped up the porch and inside the house. "NANI!" He yowled even louder. He wouldn't be surprised if Lucifer walked by and hit him over the head telling him to shut up, he was creating quite a scene.

He gave a sniff in the air and grumbled, she wasn't here. She was close, but not in the house. He dragged himself in annoyance back outside almost slamming the door as he went. He dropped himself down on the top step and looked around waiting for any signs of the white wolf. It would be unfortunate for anyone to cross his path at this point in his day besides her, he was just plain out mad at the world.
[html]

She frowned as she picked up another jar, looking at the label. She had been taught how to read...but she couldn't read the older female's handwriting. She wanted to get some more bandages and pain medication for Cercelee (she'd heard that her cousin's neck was still bothering her) but the mess inside the herb shed was almost impossible to navigate through.

Ember sighed, picking up another jar. She didn't want to mess up and take the wrong thing...maybe it would be best to go to Naniko and ask her which one was the right one. She knew that the fae couldn't always be around the lands, to tend to each member's individual needs...she had to have a life of her own, apart from all of that. So Ember would get Cercelee's meds.

The dark wolf pulled one final jar out. Behind it was the bandages, neatly stacked. She took one from the top, putting it into her bag and turning to exit.

[/html]
WC:378

The males form reflected his mood. He was no longer in the less threatening almost human form he had come to love wandering in. At this moment he was a pure werewolf with a temper thanks to his lack of pain tolerance in the past hour. His shorts seemed to cling tighter and he was not wearing a shirt, heck a shirt would not fit over his body in this form. His shoulders were broad and his back was curved as he stomped around quite scary looking to the average wolf. His amber eyes shot around like lightning and he looked for the white leader who had helped raise him.

This was not his usually self, this was Jazper's temper at it's best. the type of temper he had when he had first arrived at Jaded Shadows as a parent less pup angry at being stopped by a boarder and angry at the wold for his pain. The Jazper Rhiannon everyone had come to know was more of a thinker, a hunter, a good friend to talk too. He was calm and friendly always smiling and trying to make a good name for himself. This beast of a werewolf was large and unfriendly, definitly not Jazz's style.

Suddenly he stopped at the bottom of the porch and let out a growl grew in his throat. He had turned from just a plain old angry werewolf in pain, to a angry and in pain werewolf with an intruder on pack land. He gave a second sniff to be sure he hadn't mistaken this new wolf, maybe he or she was just new. As it was it had apparently not been on the land for very long. He lowered himself down onto all fours and sniffed the ground, following a trail of the new scent. He stopped dead in his tracks as he reached the entrance of the herb garden. His amber eyes were met with a she-wolf placing a bandage into her bag. Twilight Vale's bandage. Suddenly he let out an furious howl for Naniko warning of an intruder and lowered his head glaring at the she wolf. Suddenly with no warning he leaped at her in hopes of pinning her to the ground with his massive body.
[html]
i can't read your font at all x_x

There wasn't a whole lot of room in the tiny shed, so when he came to the doorway all of the light from outside was blocked. There wasn't anywhere for her to run to, either. Ember didn't understand why he was so angry, or why he was trying to jump on top of her; she was welcomed in these lands...or at least, that's what Naniko had said. Maybe some of the pack didn't agree with it, though, and wanted her out.

She hoped not. Twilight Vale had been the one place she'd really felt welcomed, where she never had to be scared that Firefly might come after her and try and harrass or fight with her. When Jazper lept at her Ember squeezed against the side of the shed, holding onto the shelves. No way was she going to let him get her on the ground. And why was he being so loud? "What are you, CRAZY?!" She shouted, pushing against his bulk with her clawed hands. He was only a little bit bigger than she was, Ember being the younger of the two.

[/html]
OOC: haha well I guess we're using different skins XD I'll just keep the font black then Big Grin Oh and I how Ember doens't mind abit of tension Wink
WC:362
Ic:

As his large body leaped forward the she-wolf moved just in time for him to fall to the ground wiht a large THUD! He let out a howl of pain as he colapsed on his right arm, the wound re opening. He turned and faced the wolf whom was now pushing against him. She wasn't that little for a she-wolf. "What are you, CRAZY?!" The words hit him like a brick wall. They had called Duece crazy behind her back, he had heard Sirius say it once and now he was the one being called crazy. He stood, holding his arm which was now bleeding from the bite he had recieved yesterday.

He looked at her up and down for a moment slightly iritated that he had a few new scratches, curtisy of this young she-wolf. Yes, she was younger then him, he sniffed again, She smelt of two packs now that he was closer...one his. The other he did not recognize. He quickly moved forward pinning her against the selves, his large body pressing hers. He was fully aware that it may hurt her back to be against the shelves so he tried not topush her to hard. One hand wrapped around a wrist and the other was gently placed around her neck. He was strong, not a male to mess with at the least when he's upset. His amber eyes met her green ones and he spoke first in a harsh tone, "What pack do you come from? How dare you come onto our land without permision and call me the crazy one." His hot breath was on her neck as he huffed. " My name is Jazper Rhiannon. I am perfectly sane. You ran into me on the wrong day. You see, my leg is scratched to hell and my arm was bitten open and I was looking for my leader to help heal it because it STINGS!" He sounded like quite the baby at the end putting almost a whine into the last word. It was true his leg and arm burned as he held the wolf there unsure of what to do with her.
[html]

Last time she had come here she'd run into Khaden, a very amiable male, Naniko's brother in law. The Andromeda had helped to heal Ember's father a few months back, so she was fairly close to her and her family. And Ember's mother Iskata had adopted Naniko into the family when she was younger...so she was like an older sister to her.

Even if one did see an intruder in the lands, or what they thought was an intruder...Ember didn't think that it was right to just attack them, or to try and harm them in any way. Or to control them. When he reached for her arm she jerked it out of the way, slipping away from him. What kind of a wolf would do that to another, even if they were an intruder? She didn't like being touched. Ember didn't care how he was feeling--if he tried to attack her, she would fight back. "You don't touch me! Just wait until I find my sister--she won't be happy to hear that you were trying to hurt one of her family members. My name is Ember Phoenix, and I could care less about your little scratches."

[/html]
[html]
ooc:

Don't make me change my mind.

She'd heard the howl, but was slow in coming down out of the house. She'd felt more sick than ever lately, and it was harder for her to get around, even with the stairs Conri had considerately put near their bed so that she could get up onto it easier. She went down the tiny set of steps and stopped for a small rest, her head swimming.

After that she picked her way carefully down the larger flight. What the heck was going on outside? She could hear scuffling, the sounds of things being knocked over...She came upon the scene and sighed, her fur bristling a little. Who had Jazper caught? If it was a coyote then she'd be glad, but anyone else...ugh. She just felt too sick to even be standing there. "What is it, Jazper?"

[/html]
[html]

"You don't touch me! Just wait until I find my sister--she won't be happy to hear that you were trying to hurt one of her family members. My name is Ember Phoenix, and I could care less about your little scratches." He was shocked at her words. This ember was quite the stuborn wolf. But, who was this sister she spoke of? Better yet, why did he care? He rolled his eyes and let out a mocking whiney voice then a small growl. Suddenly Naniko showed up. "What is it, Jazper?" She didnt' seem very enthusiastic, actually she seemed the opposite.

He eyed his leader in confusing, was something wrong? She looked tiered, and drained. At teh very least aggitated to come out. He looked her over and silently woundered why she was in her wolf form. He was so use to seeing her in her shifted form. He looked form Naniko to Ember and lowered himself onto all fours, lowering his head in an attempt to keep her happy, "I found this she-wolf," He motioned with his head towards the dark female, "Taking suplies from our storage. I took defensive actions because she smells of another pack, one I don't recognize." His words were crisp and quick from his mouth. He watched the white wolf woundering why she hadn't reacted to Ember in the first place.

[/html]
[html]
Ember's actions will be in itallics.

She didn't have the energy for much any more, not with her pregnancy, but she was happy to see that Jazper was still sticking around the territory and was still tracking wolves around the borders, protecting the lands. Naniko knew that she could certainly use the help, and that in the next few months, while she was busy with the pups, his help would become invaluable.

"I..." She looked into the shed, frowning. "Ember? What're you doing?" Naniko looked at her adopted sibling. They both shared a mother, Iskata, but looked exactly opposite of each other, coat-wise. Ember's was dark, with some browns mixed in, and Naniko's stark white.

She waited patiently as Naniko arrived, though a sigh did escape her after a few minutes. What ever happened to trust, anyway? Maybe they didn't believe in that here. Ember knew that she was welcomed here, and it was hard for her to hear that she wasn't. Jazper thought that he knew everything, didn't he. When Naniko spoke to her she shrugged. "I was getting some bandages for Cercelee. I know you have some trouble getting around, and I thought you could use help getting them inside."

"Ah. Actually...well, you're right. I could use some help. I hope this matter's been resolved, then?" She looked wearily at Jazper. "Thanks for keeping a watch out"

[/html]
WC: 404

His head started to spin, "I...Ember? What're you doing?" His amber eyes grew slightly, from the glare they once held for the younger she wolf into large golden orbs at Naniko's frown. They knew each other? He quietly sniffed again trying to smell their blood, were they related? His head turned as the darker female spoke, "I was getting some bandages for Cercelee. I know you have some trouble getting around, and I thought you could use help getting them inside." He mouthed one word, CRAP! She was apparently welcome on the lands, a guest and friend of the leader. He shook his head, that was some mistake. Once more his head turned swiftly as his leader spoke, "Ah. Actually...well, you're right. I could use some help. I hope this matter's been resolved, then? Thanks for keeping a watch out."

The large werewolf whom had lowered himself in respect was now sweeping his front paw back and forth in embarrassment. The thank you wasn't needed really, he had gone after a guest of the territory, almost hurt her. His normal smile, and his snarling face form before was now painted over by sad eyes. He looked up from the ground to ember and he quietly mumbled, "I'm sorry....I honestly just wasn't myself." He raised himself onto his back legs to be even with the large dark coloured wolf. He gave a deep bow, "I was acting out of concern for my pack, my family. I could tell you a few reasons to try and make up for my actions but...well, they wouldn't mean much now, I hope you can accept my apology." his voice was shaky, embarrased and upset. how could he have let himself get so out of control like that. His amber eyes returned to his leader, she seemed very tiered and weak in this moment. He walked over to her on all fours. As she was in her normal wolf form Jazper seemed freakishly large in comparassin. He rubbed his large dark head against hers muttering apologies for his rash actions. He then flinched slightly as he let out a groan and glanced to his arm, the bite which had almost healed over was now re opened, he must have hit it against a shelf or somthing. He looked to Naniko apologetically with a flinch, "I might need some help." He admitted sheepishly with a shy smile.
[html]

The darker female started into the mansion, carrying some medical supplies, and Naniko motioned for Jazper to follow her inside as she trailed Ember. She could assist him better with these medical supplies inside rather than outside--it looked like it might rain soon. "Alright. Sit here on the couch and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for coming in, too, Ember, and carrying all that stuff." The green eyed Dahlia wolf nodded, looking to Jazper. "Of course I forgive you. I was really gonna fight you if Nani hadn't come, though. Bet I coulda beat ya!" She grinned. "We should spar sometime, when I'm doing better and you're doing better." Things were well with her. She wasn't angry or anything--she would have done the same if she had found someone in Dahlia who she didn't recognize.

Naniko got out a few supplies, looking at his hand. "How did you do this, Jazper?"

[/html]
WC: 676

Motioned to follow behind his leader he did so thankfully. He wished he could shift though, to a smaller from then this one, or at least his normal human like form. He much prefered that to this, this form brought out his power and temper more then anything. The humanized werewolf form seemed to be less showy, and calmer. He sat on the couch as asked and smiled at Ember's word and almost laughed, "Of course I forgive you. I was really gonna fight you if Nani hadn't come, though. Bet I coulda beat ya!" He shook his head, "Sure you're pretty big for a female but in the end I'm pretty sure I have more strength in this form, not to mention weapons you don't have." He tapped his hand on his black leather knife belt, more so on the side holding his hunting knife. He had never used it, swearing only to use it to clean his kill or to defend himself if needed. The knife was quite large, almost a small sword, It's blade was thin and sharp, and it's fist sized red handle tipped in a shiny gold. It felt safe when he had this belt on, like he would be able to have the upper hand on almost anyone.

"We should spar sometime, when I'm doing better and you're doing better." He nodded with a smirk ,"Anytime...well after these wounds are better ofc ourse. Will you be staying with us?" The coal colored male looked to her with hopeful large amber eyes. He was back to his normal self again, just happy his rashness hadn't harmed anyone past forgivness. Ember would make a great addition to the pack, strong and smart with some spunk. Twilight Vale could use some more females like that! His ears twitched and he turned to Naniko with soft eyes, "How did you do this, Jazper?" He gave a small shy smile as he looked at his right arm, the bite had taken a chunk out of his arm and wrestling with Ember had reopened the skin, which had just started to heal. He pulled up his left leg to show Naniko the scratches along it. They were deep and long, and stung to the touch but his arm was the bigger worry. What kind of hunter enjoyed not being able to take a good swing with his strongest arm? He sighed and kept eyes even with the white female as he explained, "I was out hunting yesterday and I tracked a deer, I followed it out of our territory without realizing it. I don't know where he came from but when I started chasing after the deer I ran into this loner. Needless to say the deer got away and he blamed me and started to hit me. I've never faught before and it was all a shock so I got shaken up a bit before I relaized what he was doing. He went to bite my face but he got my arm in his mouth instead and then after a few minutes of fighting he ran off."

He let out a small chuckle, "I might hurt a bit, well a lot but I think he's feeling it more then I am." He was positive the other guy was in worse shape he had been abit smaller the Jazper, most wolves were, and after he had come back to earth it wasn't so hard to ruffle up the loner with little difficulty. "You know, this whole experience left me with a new goal. Maybe i'll join my father as a hunter under him someday but first I think i'd like to protect me pack. Isnt' that the....Guardian's job?" He wasn't sure if he was using the right name for the job, or if the job had been taken yet. If it wasn't he wanted to make his goal clear to the leader before anyone else could grab it. He couldn't have it yet wiht his little experience but it was always good to express his ideas.