Love me in color
[html]
OOC:: http://jamesthen.com/wp-content/uploads/20...ionaltattoo.jpg These are the tools she will use.

She had spent a while getting with those around who would have dyes and the tools she would need to dye the skin in which she had burned. She had seen Ayasha once or twice to be sure that it healed well. The stench of burning flesh was something one never forgot

Aeron had managed to find a large table like bench that she could have ayasha lay on so that she could tattoo her easier. She had been making sure her "new" Tools were clean and that the color was good. Today was the day though that they had set and she had sent her children off to play so that they would not have to be around this.

Aeron stood as she moved to the fire she had going not to warm the home but to warm water so she could clense the skin and hope that all the practice she had done on a shaved carcass had prepared her to do this for the young girl.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
OOC: Feel free to PP Ayasha entering the room, however you want.

IC: One would thing that she would have felt some sort of regret or wished that she had done it but Ayasha didn’t. In fact, she was extremely pleased with her tattoo, or at least how far Aeron had gotten with it. She told Liam that she was in the process of getting a tattoo but refused to tell him what it was, only that he would like it.

She had been by Aeron’s place a few times so the older woman could look at her brand to make sure it was healing properly. Apparently it was since she had set a date and time to finish it the last time they had met. She excited about this and hoped that Aeron’s preparations were complete. She had utmost confidence that she was prepared talent-wise but hoped she had the tools that she needed.

So she left the caves and headed into Thackery Village towards the Hotel and entered it, heading to the rooms that Aeron and her family had settled in. She knocked on the door and called, ”Aeron, I’m here and ready.” She then waited for the other female to either let her in or tell her to come in.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

Aeron had set herself up in the living room so that the kids could play in the other rooms and not have to see this. She looked about an smiled she seemed to have everything together. She was not fully prepared but she was sure that she could do this.

Oh hey good to see you. She said as she looked at her. She dusted off the seat and smile. you ready i've been trying really hard to get back into this. not so easy. she spoke as she looked at the needled brushes. She grabbed a towel and looked at Ayasha. She took a deep breath and prayed that she was able to do this right.

Ok this is going to hurt I wont lie. She said as she opened the pigment and waited for Ayasha to get herself seated comfortably. It may also be best if you lay down on your stomach. She spoke smiling.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
Ayasha stepped inside Aeron’s room and had to assume that the kids were off in another room or else with Leon, though the former was more likely. She didn’t see them around but could only assume that the older female didn’t want them to be around to see this. But she was curious as tl were they were. ”Where are the kids?” Not that it was vital that she knew but she didn’t want to be a hassle for them.

She grinned at Aeron’s greeting but it turned into a smirk as she heard what Aeron said. ”Well, I’m glad that I came to someone so skilled and practiced.” But her smile turned easy and she was earnest when she said, ”Thank you for doing this, Aeron. I really do appreciate this.” And she really did. Aeron didn’t have to do this for her but she did anyways.

She was then warned that it would hurt and she grinned. ”I’m sure that it isn’t as bad the scarring that you did.” But she would prepare herself nonetheless. Aeron then said that she might want to lay on her stomach and she nodded, settling on her stomach with her arm that was to be inked facing towards Aeron. ”I’m ready whenever you are, Atheed.”