[J] Two Minutes to Midnight
(OOC: I'm sorry if this is bad, still shaking off the dust!)

Tamhas walked through the forest, the sounds of breaking twigs flittering up to fill his ears with every other step he took. He had been walking aimlessley for what seemed like ages; walking just because he could. He had no idea how far he had come. He had lost count of how many days it had been. He shrugged his shoulders at the thought, a count of days didn't matter to him at the moment; why should it? It's not like it does me any good. He smirked at his own thoughts and continued walking.

He scratched at the scar on his chest, looking around to where he was. He had come so far, but he truley didn't pay attention to where exactly he was.

"Oh this is great."

He let out a huff as he looked at the surrounding trees, Does this shit end? He let out a loud yell of annoyance, "FORGET IT!""

He extended his claws and swiped at an old tree, ripping parts of the bark off. He drew quick breaths, swiping at the tree over and over and over again, tearing into it. After what seemed like forever, he stopped. He leaned against the tree, bark torn, claw marks scattered on it.

His breathing slowed, he turned around and slumped down to the ground. He was annoyed, angry, but not at being able to figure out where he was; but, rather of the annoyance of not having come to anything worth while in what seemed like ages. It had taken it's toll on him, talking to no one to himself. He shuffled his feet in front of him, pushing around twigs and leaves. He threw his head back, THWACK!, hitting it against the tree.

His hands flew up to hold his head, his muzzle burning with embarresment,

"Sonofabitch," he muttered as he layed there, rubbing his head. He muttered a few off handed remarks under his breath several times, before settling down. He grimaced as he leaned back slowly against the tree. He felt better now, albeit now he had a headache, after letting out the pent up steam that had gathered inside him.
[html]

I been all night drivin' heifers

Closer in to lower ground

Then I spent the mornin' thinkin'

'Bout the ones the wolves pulled down

Word Count → 484 :: I wasn't sure if Tamhas was trespassing or not since no border was mentioned. Either way, Wayne is a suspicious grumpygrump. And most of m post is ramble that can be ignored until the last coupla paragraphs. >__>

The raid had made Wayne uneasy about patrolling—not because he feared that another ruck of miscreants would attack, but because he knew he wasn’t in the condition to handle even minor trouble if it came. While he was doing more exercises with his shoulder to keep it from getting frozen, his arm was in a sling for a good part of the day, rendering it useless. He could not shift or accomplish half as much of the work as he wanted—needed—to do.

But the Tronco would patrol; he didn’t want to seem unafraid of the duty even though his nights were swarmed with nightmares surrounding the attack. Over and over he saw Dixie’s immaculate white fur stained with blood, her tiny form crumpling in his arms. Ironically, it was this reoccurring image that motivated him to go out along the borders today. If there was any threat out there he did not want to miss it, his shoulder be damned.

He felt that he could manage riding along the territory boundary; he was higher up and less vulnerable on a horse’s back, and with the new training the mounts were undergoing, he didn’t need the use of his arms. His Western-style reins really only needed one hand anyway, but he wanted to have one arm free at all times to attack. The only issue was that his usual mount, large and gentle Fern, had grown skittish around strangers after the raid. If she wasn’t huddled with the rest of the herd, she was looking to those she knew—like the ranchers and Hadley—for reassurance.

And so Wayne rode Gypsy today. The paint’s pregnancy was showing more and more each week, but because he could not handle a hard pace anyway, the ride was easygoing and did not disturb her. She’d proven her ferocity in battle, anyway, and was eager to step around the borders with her owner on her back, stopping to nibble at new shoots of flowers and grass. The cowboy smirked and brushed petals from her mane.

The idyllic imagery did not last long. A scent reached his nostrils, and Gypsy was already snorting and tensing underneath him. He was used to hearing a call if someone new was approaching the territory, and so his guard was up instantaneously. Perhaps one of the raiders had come back in a last-ditch effort to retrieve something.

He did not push Gypsy, but she seemed to be able to handle an urgent trot in the direction of the smell; he hardly needed to guide her with his legs. They finally came across a dark luperci shape leaning against a tree, one unfamiliar to the cowboy. His lips curled back as he let Gypsy step into view, her hooves breaking forest debris.

“What are you doing?” Wayne demanded in a low growl, drawn up to his full height on the mare’s back.

Wayne by Nat; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
.waywolf-box {float:right;}
.waywolf .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Averia Gruesa Libre'; text-align:center; line-height:23px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.waywolf {font-family:trebuchet ms, serif; font-size:13px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.waywolf p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px;}
.waywolf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.waywolf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.waywolf p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.waywolf b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
OOC: Ah crap, I knew I forgot something. I thought of him more or less wandering around and having no clue to exactly where he was. Also, the use of the word "grumpygrump" made my day. Sorry for this reply taking so long to post!

Tamhas rubbed the back of his head, "That's gonna end up leaving a bump." He crossed his legs, his left had still holding his head, his right playing with a small twig. He poked at fallen leaves, moving things around. He was tired. It seemed like no matter where he went, he never found anything, or anyone for that matter.

He had traveled to no telling how many places, and not once did he meet another living thing that was worth staying. He had ran into animals of all kinds, but usually they were ones that either wanted to kill him, eat him, or were indifferent to him entirely. The sightings of others like him never happened, he didn't know if it was bad luck or what exactly, but he knew they were out there; he had caught scents that were days old. He put that reason as one to keep on traveling, hoping to maybe find someone one day, he didn't have his hopes set to high, but he did have some sort of hope.

He scoffed slightly at his thoughts, "It's not like it matters, you've lasted this long by yourself, you can last as long as you need." He let out a loud yawn and shook his head. He didn't sleep much, he never was one who liked sleeping. He always wanted to do as much during a day as possible, and sleep just seemed to take time away from doing something productive.

He shuffled around from where he sat, throwing the twig he had been playing with off to the side. He looked out to the trees in front of him, remembering that he had no idea where he was. It seemed like it always happens sooner or later, getting lost in one place or another. It didn't matter that much to him though, he had no specific destination, getting lost was just another fork in the road.

"Where the hell am I gonna end up next?" he asked himself, smiling.

His ears twitched as he hear the sound of something approaching, then the sound of someone speaking. His head flew up to the direction of the voice, seeing a luperci on the back of a horse. His eyes widened slightly, "Shit." He had no idea what was going to happen, so he kept calm, staying seated where he was.

He spoke up, looking up at the figure on the back of the horse, "I'm just travelling, I don't want any trouble." He shuffled where he sat again, not wanting to risk making any moves that could be considered threatening. "I'm sorry if I shouldn't be here, I have no idea where I am."
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: Haha. <3 All good.

The brown-black wolf noticed him, lifting its head sharply as dark blue eyes took note of the cowboy. A deep breath told Wayne that this was a lone male about his age, but scent could rarely tell intentions. He would not let his guard down no matter who this canine was, not after the raid that had taken place in Casa di Cavalieri territory.

Normally, the wolfdog worried about his reasonably large frame intimidating others, but he was glad for this as he sat straight-backed on the pregnant paint. He did not growl any more, only kept a watchful eye with his good hand set on the horse’s neck to steady her; his suspicious energy would make her antsy if he couldn’t keep her under control. Gypsy had always been a pretty moody horse, but the foal growing in her brown- and white-splashed belly was not helping things.

The other claimed not to want to cause trouble, but his words about being lost rang genuine enough for the mongrel to relax—but only slightly, just enough to keep him from looking angry. He glanced at the surrounding trees then back at the wolf.

“You’re near the Casa di Cavalieri pack,” Wayne said, his southern accent not far diminished with his serious tone. “We’re a group of warriors devoted to fightin’ for peace rather than for the sake of war, but that don’t mean we’ll tolerate troublemakers too close to our land.” Another canine might have apologized for the suspicion, citing the raid as an excuse, but the Tronco did not want to reveal that weakness. It might be implied from his sling that there had been trouble recently, but to tell an outsider that an entire pack was affected by a fight was dangerous—even though Casa had been absolutely triumphant in defending their herd.

He shifted his weight on the horse’s back, still not wholly used to sitting without a saddle. His tone grew reluctant but polite enough. “If ya have somewhere specific you wanna go, I can try t’ point you out in the right direction. What’s your name?”

<style>
.waywolf .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Averia Gruesa Libre'; text-align:center; line-height:23px; padding:0px 5px 10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.waywolf {font-family:trebuchet ms, serif; font-size:13px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.waywolf p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 5px;}
.waywolf b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
Tamhas remained sitting, looking up at the figure on the horse, listening to what he was saying.

"Casa di Cavalieri?" he repeated under his breath. He shuffled again, the thought of others out there, finally seeing someone else, it made him slightly nervous. He had wanted to finally see another luperci, but he honestly never thought that it would have happened; and to hear that there was another pack, that almost seemed too good to actually be true.

He listened as the other spoke about not wanting trouble, it worried him a little. Did he come off as wanting to cause trouble? He didn't want to end up causing something that would come around and get him hurt, or worse. If there was a whole pack, especially a whole pack of ones trained to fight, he definitely didn't want to cause anything. with those thoughts in his head, he really became shook up. He knew that there was no way in hell that causing a bit of a stir would bring about a good outcome.

He maintained his focus on the male, still sitting down. When he spoke about showing him in the right direction, Tamhas let a small grin cross his face. He knew he had no need for a proper direction, besides one away from the area so he wouldn't cause any trouble.

"My name?" That was something that he hadn't heard before, it felt weird hearing it; hell, it felt weird hearing a voice in general. "My name is Tamhas, Tamhas Blackwood." It felt strange telling someone his name, strange talking to someone again.

He took a small breathe, letting out a sigh, "As for pointing me in the right direction, I have no place I'm really headed. Besides being lost in these damn trees. I'm just wandering, no destination really; so that's one reason I ended up here, I didn't mean to be someplace I'm not, so I'm sorry about that."

With that, he shifted, placing his hand on his knee to raise himself off the ground. He dusted the crumpled leaves off his fur, looking out into the trees. "You know my name, now can I ask yours?"

He hoped that he didn't come off as rude, but the excitement of talking to someone else, to just be able to ask someone else for their name; it was getting to him.
[html]

Word Count → 277

Wayne had to remind himself how news could be hard to come by when it came to the packs in Nova Scotia. Some were downright secretive, while others simply too far away to have connections with others. It wasn’t too much of a stretch that this newcomer hadn’t heard of them, especially if he came from outside of the region. Running his callused fingers through Gypsy’s mane, he waited for some sort of response, some further indication that this man wasn’t faking ignorance for some reason.

The dark-furred luperci introduced himself as Tamhas Blackwood, and went on to clarify just how lost he was. The explanation made the Labrador mongrel snort, but the sound was accompanied by the smallest of smirks. He’d liked to think that he and Dixie-May weren’t wandering clueless when they first came to the land as loners, but that was just the way of outsiders. His posture relaxed slightly more, but he didn’t dare remove himself from the mare’s back. He let her munch on some new shoots of grass as the man stood.

“Wayne McCoy,” the yellowy-grey wolfdog replied, feeling awkward without a handshake to accompany the introduction. He chuckled, a soft sound under his breath. “How long’ve you been in the region? Any kinda place you were lookin’ for in particular?” Some loners liked forests to hunt in, others large stretches of grassland. Some didn’t want to be loners at all—but the thought that this man might want to join a pack was too optimistic for the realistic canine’s thinking—especially that he’d join the first one he came across. But it’d been that way for many others, hadn’t it?

<style>
</style>

[/html]
(OOC: I apologies for this taking so damn long, my sister's been up for the weekend and I've been chillin for the majority of the time with her.)

Tamhas scratched at the scar on his chest, in what seemed to be out of habit. He shifted his weight around, leaning back onto the scarred tree. He took a deep breathe, hoping that he wasn't coming across as a complete moron. He had almost forgotten how to act around others, it made him almost uneasy, as if he was coming off as foolish. He shook his head slightly at the thought.

He looked back at the male as he said his name, "Well Wayne, nice to meet yah." He listened as Wayne spoke, asking how long he'd been here and if there was anything he was looking for. Tamhas glanced off to the side, looking at the trees. He didn't know how to answer him. What was he looking for? That was a question that he asked himself everyday. He just didn't know for sure; he didn't know if he was looking for new friends, a new pack, maybe a new beginning? It was a question that came with many answers, yet none he could put into words.

He opened his mouth to speak, but the only thing that came out was a abrupt huff. He bit his tongue and notched his head, trying to get out the words properly, he took a small breathe and attempted to form his thoughts into a proper sentence, "I've been in this area for a few days now, at least I think so. I've kinda lost count of time; I don't pay that much attention to be honest. It's not like I have a reason." he took a small pause, taking another breathe, "And I don't know, I mean I can't really say. I've been traveling for so long that, I guess I'm looking for anything that comes across anything that seems better."

He let out a sigh and slumped his shoulders, was he letting out too much? He didn't wanna come across as a sop story to someone he had just met. Maybe this was the chance he needed? If there was another pack, maybe it was the chance to regain what he had lost? He had been traveling for so long, so damn long, that this just seemed like something he couldn't, shouldn't pass up.

He straightened out, trying to regain some composure and looked upward at Wayne, "I guess the best thing to say is I'm looking to start over."
[html]

Word Count → 292 :: Aw, it's okay! I just want to make sure I don't keep you waiting for your joining thread. Smile

The wolf luperci seemed to struggle with his words a bit; he took some time to carefully gather his thoughts about what he was going to say, or so the cowboy could only guess. He was a humble tellurian, a creature of the earth, not some divine power who could read thoughts. But in these pauses he was reminded mostly of himself and his own trouble with words. It was growing easier to talk and be sociable, but when it was just he and Dixie-May—well, she’d taken care of any and all of the talking.

Tamhas spoke at last about the length of his journey and what he was—or wasn’t—really looking out for. It sounded familiar to Wayne, and he ran his hand along his horse’s neck again in memory. How many steps had Gypsy taken on their travels? It had seemed pointless to him, as he’d only wanted to protect the girl he cared so much about, but the journey meant nothing until they helped found Casa di Cavalieri.

The male finally stopped, looking at him, and the Labrador mongrel let his squared-off face soften into a smile. “You sound a bit like who I used t’ be,” he remarked, and whether this was wholly true or not, he wouldn’t take the statement back. “D’ya think you could use a family? A pack?” He straightened slightly on the horse again, though it was good posture out of pride rather than the suspicious stiffness from before. “Easier ’n travellin’ and needin’ to hunt for yourself all the time, if you can earn your keep.” His smile broadened slightly, but then he shrugged. “Though I know that kinda life ain’t for everyone, and there’re a lot of packs besides Casa.”

<style>
</style>

[/html]
(OOC: Just now getting around to posting, it's 5 in the morning where I am; so I'm sorry if nothing in this makes sense xD)

Tamhas shuffled his feet, he felt weird letting all of this out, especially to someone that he just met. He didn't want to come across as someone who just let words fly to complete strangers. He sighed, I shouldn't let so much stuff out at once. he smirked at his thoughts. He may felt weird, but he didn't care too much. It's not like he let out anything too personal.

He scratched at his scar, he was telling the truth about everything he said though. He couldn't even remember exactly what he was looking for. It felt strange, not knowing what he was looking for. Maybe that was for the better. Not having anything set on his mind anymore, just travelling. Although, he knew for a fact there was one thing that he had wanted. As he said, a new beginning. a chance for him to be able to start over, a chance for him to be able to regain some sort of his past life.

A slight knot formed in his stomach. The thoughts of his past filled his head. The thoughts of not being able to protect his pack makes. He pushed these thoughts aside, not wanting to deal with them right now. He knew that he couldn't start anything new, when the past kept coming back to bite your ass.

Tamhas smiled as he heard Wayne speak, "I'll take that as a compliment." When he heard what Wayne said next, he tried not to show just how much of a shock he felt. Is this finally it? he thought to himself. He cleared his throat and looked directly at Wayne,

"A pack, huh? I dunno, I'm used to being alone so much." he cleared his throat again, and let a smile cross his face, But, I guess one wouldn't hurt too much."
[html]

Word Count → 245 :: Blah.

Wayne wanted nothing but the best for Casa di Cavalieri. It was almost like the herd; he would be glad to have a dozen more horses, but only if their temperaments were fine. He did not make his suggestion to Tamhas lightly, even if it was completely out of the blue, and he hoped he wasn’t making a mistake. Despite his protective nature over it, the pack was not his, and he was more than okay with that. After trusting him with so much else, the alphas wouldn’t think he was overstepping boundaries by recruiting the first sorry sight he came across at the borders, right?

His shoulder ached when he shifted, reminding him that it was about time to start exercising it again. Reaching up with his other hand to rub the injury, he grinned at the other’s remark.

“Not too much,” the cowboy agreed, and grew serious again. “Well, I told you already what Casa’s all about—fightin’ for peace, lendin’ services to the other packs, the weak and the defenseless. As such, we expect everyone here to have some sort of fightin’ skill—not right away, of course,” he said, thinking of himself, “but through training in order to advance in the ranks.” He knew his arm would speak for itself about the necessity of this. “Do you have any skills? Fighting or any other, really. Ain’t have to be too grand, just proof you can earn yer keep.” He chuckled lightly.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
(OOC: I apologize for this taking so long to reply to, work finally called me in for night shifts, sleep all day then back to work; it's money so I can't complain.)

Tamhas let a large grin appear on his face when Wayne mentioned any skills in fighting, his mind flashed back to when he was younger, playing with his pack mates. He may prefer talking out a situation, but he occasionally enjoyed a round or two. He didn't know how well he could fight anymore, it had been awhile,but he knew that he wouldn't let himself think he was anything, but capable.

He looked at Wayne, the grin still spread on his face, "I'm not too bad at fighting, It's been awhile, but I still have what it takes to be a threat."

He crossed his arms as he leaned against the trunk of the tree, he remembered the times that he actually had fought. He had gotten into several fights when he was younger, not just playing around. He remembered how well he was able to hold his own, but then again he was the biggest of the younger ones. He had stood up to some of the older members, but he was always knocked down, his arrogance prevented him from staying down though. It brought a small chuckle to come about.

"I can hunt too and I'm a decent tracker when it comes down to finding a meal, fending for oneself long enough makes someone good at that." He wasn't lying about that, after having to find his own food for so long, he had become a decent hunter. He enjoyed tracking down a meal, the chase was what made him excited.
[html]

Word Count → 212 :: Aw, that sucks... other than the money. Big Grin

The smile that stretched across the dark wolf’s face made Wayne smirk as well, and he let out a laugh as the other remarked that he was half decent at it. “Good,” he replied in an amused bark, though he meant it. While the mongrel had basic instinct to guide him in fights, his training with X’yrin had shown him how poor of a warrior he truly was. He wasn’t about to grouse about someone who was “not too bad.” The mandatory training to rise in the ranks would only sharpen his skills and bring them back to the forefront of his mind.

The cowboy nodded again in understanding as he went on. “Well, I’d be happy t’ let you into the ranks, but it ain’t up to me.” His smirk this time was slightly sheepish, and he shifted in the saddle, resting his good hand on Gypsy’s neck to calm her before he let out a doggish howl.

He glanced at Tamhas. “One of the leaders should be here soon.” He’d done this several times, after all, and he expected Anann to turn up rather than the Sole; she seemed to be closer to the borders. He began to stretch his bad arm out slightly to test the shoulder, wincing again.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]
/ +#00

The large horses of Casa di Cavalieri were making short work of dragging the logs the scattered piles of logs and consolidating them back at Fort Kingsbury where they would soon be constructed into a barn and stables. The winter had been spent clearing the land where the planned to build, as well as building up an adequate supply of lumber for the task. A halt was brought to their progress, however, as a familiar call cut through the spring air. Whoaing the horses Anann gave a short howl back before un-harnessing the horses. She then hobbled together the front legs of each horse, so they could not wander off too far before she returned and left them to graze.

There was little doubt in Anann’s mind to what reason Wayne had call for one of the Guida and her thoughts quickly confirmed as the amber woman came upon the pair; a warm smile on her lips. She looked first to Wayne with a small nod, before turning her eyes to scan over the dark furred and scarred stranger. This was becoming something of a common routine at this rate. She figured there must be some potential in the male, whoever he was, otherwise Wayne surely would have turned them away without the need to bother Jazper or herself with the matter. After all, the cowboy knew well what it was to be a Cavalierite. Perhaps it was time they made this process a little easier, she thought.

”Hello. I am Anann Kelevra, Luna of Casa di Cavalieri. What can I do for you?” She asked warmly enough, though straight to the point. There was still plenty of work to be done and the warming weather would bring only more for the growing pack.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
(OOC: Hope ya'll had a good holiday, if it was celebrated. Saturday was my last day of work for awhile :/ "money is low" apparently. -~- how can a company keep hiring more people, but cut hours of people that have been there for awhile? BLASPHEMOUS! Meh, gives me time to not have any lags in replying.)

Tamhas's ears perked as Wayne let out his howl, letting his lips stretch into a smile. He shuffled around on his feet, thinking about what was happening. He took in a deep breathe, he hoped that he was able to be accepted into the pack. He knew it would be a relief to finally stop looking around, maybe this was his journey's end? He cocked his head slightly, the thoughts swarming his mind.

He honestly had no clue if it was the end of it all, but he figured it couldn't hurt to see if all of this was truly the answer to what he had been looking for. He scratched behind his ear, letting out a soft chuckle, whatever were to happen from now on, he would try to make the best of it.

He noticed Wayne wincing as he moved his shoulders, "Hurt yourself?"

His ears flicked toward the sound of someone approaching, Tamhas turned slightly to see who was there. He straightened up, he fumbled with his arms, realizing that there was no comfortable way to place them currently, with that he ended up waving, "Nice to meet you, I'm Tamhas, Tamhas Blackwood." he dropped his wave, crossing his arms, hoping it didn't offend anyone.

He attempted to answer her question, thinking of a way to get his words out, he glanced up at Wayne, then back to Anann, "I, um, I'm looking to uh, join?" He let out a small huff, gathering himself, "I told Wayne that I'm looking to start over." He smiled awkwardly towards the female, hoping he didn't come across as too ridiculous.

He dropped his arms, letting them hand by his side. He could feel himself getting hot, embarrassed. Here he was, after traveling all this time, and then suddenly he's trying to get into a pack? It was happening quickly, more quickly than he thought would happen, but maybe that was just the excitement. Whatever it was, he was glad it was happening. He took a quick breath and looked straight at Anann, gathering himself, and getting his confidence back. If he was gonna make an impression, he was damn well not gonna come off as foolish.
[html]

Word Count → 226

The wolf remarked on his injury, and Wayne no longer saw any reason to hide what had happened not many weeks past. “Some raiders came, wanted t’ take our horses,” he explained with a scowl. “But we’re pack fulla warriors; they ain’t coming back. I prolly got the worst of it outta us, really.” He rubbed his shoulder then turned as the caramel-colored Luna padded toward them, dipping his head in acknowledgment and patting the paint’s neck as she turned her head at the smell of horses on the woman’s pelt.

Anann introduced herself in greeting, and the dusty-colored mongrel smirked faintly as Tamhas fidgeted and spoke awkwardly. He wouldn’t tease the loner, though; he was even worse with words and had been used to being more or less solitary before he and Dixie had joined the pack.

“Says he’s got decent fightin’ skills,” Wayne told Anann. “Along with bein’ able to hunt and track. Plenty of potential.” He spared the dark wolf a wink and clicked his tongue; Gypsy took a few steps back and half turned. He and the female Guida had been through this process enough times to know what information to offer her, and he wasn’t sure there was anything else they’d discussed that would be useful to know. Fondling one of the mare’s ears, he waited for her assessment and dismissal.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!