Forest Friends
Fritz had decided to go out of the territory of Casa di Cavalieri and went looking for some wood that he could either make into some furnisher or help repair some of the buildings. He wasn’t sure which wood he would use or how much he would find but he would find those things out when he got there.

He took his large shire stallion Anton with him to help carry any wood that he found while he was out. Fritz also had with him a water skin and an axe. The axe was obviously for cutting wood. He also had his normal assortment of weapons and other useful tools like a flint and steel if he needed to stay the night.

He set up his camp near a stream where there were plenty of different types of trees. He tied his horse up to a tree and started to gather up large logs and then took his axe and started chopping the wood. He went for a few hours before he started to get hot and took off his shirt and then collected more wood to start chopping again. The smaller ones he kept aside for a fire since it seemed he was going to head back tomorrow morning. Already the sun was setting and he put down his axe and went about getting a fire started. As the fire was going he went down to the stream to get rinsed off and cooled down, pants off since he was alone.
Ahahahah excuse my failness...

Charcoal feet stepped lightly down the trail near the city, her interest in finding valuables had waned since venturing from Casa, the need to steal wares just wasn't worth it anymore. Sel had the air to fill her lungs and the access to the food that would fill her stomach. The setting sun beyond the trees was surprisingly interesting, the girl quickly makin her way to the clearing. She knew that she was supposed to be back with Amy and figuring out how to take on the world in a better way. She was simply garbage before. Selene could do better. Her mind flickered to Hadley less and less, much to her disappointment. Wondering where he was wasn't really the answer. It was much more useful to know. The petite coydog wished him the best every night, that he was safe. Edging near the clearing, the brown female caught the scent of a fire nearby, choosing not to approach too soon.

Either it was a childish urge or a simple need to know who her neighbours were, slowly, ever so slowly did she move towards the camp. Hands trembled softly, hanging by her thin legs. That morning, Selene had found not a thing to wear. The shorts were now a torn mess, not decent at all. Her plan was to not encounter a soul on her outting, the female had tied the translucent black fabric about her hips, hoping to whatever gods that they could not be seen through too easily. Either they mocked her morality, or ruined what she thought decent, they didn't even go past her knees! Vaguely, Selene planned to not be seen by the owner of the camp.

Selene glanced to the fiery sky, peering around the thick trunk of a tree. The face she saw, she wasn't even prepared for. Fritz! His name would have never came to mind for going to the city. Still, a smile spread across her lips as the girl moved out from behind the tree. He had fought in the same raid group as her, and hopefully his wounds hadn't been too serious. "Fritz? That you?
It felt good to get all that sweat and dirt off his body. The only thing that he would like better is if he could get something warm to help his aching muscles. He used his muscles daily but he hadn’t really used them to cut wood like that for a long time. So they weren’t all that used to being used in that way. He hissed slightly as the water hit his whip marks. That woman raider had a good aim with that whip.

Fritz was facing away from the fire working on cleaning his body. He had been so caught up in what he was doing that when a voice called his name that he dropped the piece of soap he was using. He whirled around in surprise and saw Selene, the girl from the fight against the raiders. She was also the woman that Hadley had said that he wanted to protect.

”Selene! Um, let me rinse off.” He turned around and washed of, grabbing his soap as he did so. He got out dried real quickly while saying, ”Care to join me in eating? And please sit down.” He felt his pants and shirt and they were both still rather wet. He debated what to do for a moment and decided to wait. He forgot his extra pair in his room. ”How are you?”
[html]

herp derp...Wrong table, eh it's pretty anyway

It seemed as though Selene had interrupted the giant in the act of washing, and guilt flew over the female's being. She hadn't meant to...Her eyes held an apology, watching as the soap was dropped. This was her fault, this was certainly not worthy of praise at all. Fritz greeted her, likely surprised by her sudden appearance. She breathed in, the scent of his soap was nice. It had been a while since she had smelled anything as purely clean as that. The sky was now flaming in colors, wonderful. She was invited to dine with the larger man, how could anyone turn that down. The coydog nodded politely, "I-I'm fine." Sel sighed quietly, still standing. There was no reason to be impolite to Fritz, none at all. So slowly, Sel approached him.

A small gasp escaped her muzzle as she noticed the whip marks along his body, "Was this from the raid?" Etes softened in sympathy, she had many marks in her legs and her ribs, the arrow marks when the archer had sent the weapons into her thighs. That's why she wore that skirt. The young woman resisted the urge to cover her bare chest, yet he was probably just as unclothed as she was. Sel moved forward a foot and looked over the wounds, glancing up to meet his face. "They hurt you..." Sel whispered, resisting the urge to try and comfort the giant. It was like Hadley. Or anyone in that matter. Sel couldn't stand pain, not a bit.

Sel sat herself down, watching the flickering fire and mentally associating it with the sky overhead. "Fritz...How've you been?" It was simple conversation, learning more information about her pack member. "The raid...That was unfortunate huh?"

<style>
.morninglight .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.morninglight p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.morninglight b {color:#5F3D78; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.morninglight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... f26u-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF8CD7; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Selene nodded at his invitation and said that she was fine in response to his general question about her well-being. But she didn’t sit down. But he wasn’t going to push her to do it. Plus, something seemed off with her but then again he didn’t really know her very well. So he simply nodded at her answer. She approached him and he gave her a grin.

She apparently noticed his whip-marks and asked if they were from the raid. He nodded and said, ”Yeah but its a lot better now.” And that was true, along with the rest of his wounds that he had gotten. She seemed concerned about him being hurt and he gave her a grateful smile. ”Yeah, but I’ve had worse before.” He wouldn’t say anything but would if she asked about other injuries.

Fritz looked over her in concern when he saw her wounds. ”Are you’re wounds OK?” He got some food for both of them, glancing at her very once and a while. He shrugged at her question. ”I’ve been OK. Playing with Adele and teaching Hadley how to protect, well, you.” At the raid being unfortunate, he nodded but not sure what he could say.
Large tawny ears flicked to the Great Dane as he spoke, a smile spreading shyly over her lips. Sel was rather content to hear that he was doing alright with his wounds, yet judging by the marks left over his muscular body, Selene knew very well that it had not been a painless encounter. He was a larger canine, something that once Selene had been terrified of. Well, Casa di Cavalieri was flowing with tall men, it was kinda humorous how she was so tiny. It was so probable that the raid would have taken her down. Sel didn't realize how much she craved company, moving towards her friend by the fire, scooting quietly. "I'm traveling for a while...Just a break I guess." There had been far too much drama in Casa, the Isa and Hadley incident almost drove the tawny woman to commuting suicide, the grief was far too great at the time. 

Sel's brows raised as Fritz inquired about her own wounds, quietly Sel slipped off the intruding  light skirt, throwing it a ways away from the fire. "These...The thing shot me..." Sel breathed quietly, finger pointing to the scars upon her lower thighs. Ears perked as he mentioned Hadley, Hadley wanting to protect her of all people. How she wished he hadn't left...Looking at her black arms, the young female looked at her arms. "Um...I did these." Honest. Molten eyes glanced up to meet warm forest, apologetic. "There was so much...I couldn't--I had to." The hybrid held the limbs close to her, shivering as the first breeze of evening swept over her slight frame. Should have brought a cloak. Or something. Other than that skimpy demeaning skirt. Maybe someday Sel would adapt enough to getting a taste for clothing, but not now. Certainly not today. 
She seemed happy that his wounds weren’t bothering him and Fritz grinned at her. Selene seemed to enjoy his company and scooted next to him. His ears perked up when she said that she said that she was travelling because she wanted a break. He looked over at her with concern as she said that, silently asking her if she wanted to talk to him about it.

She then took off her skirt and his eyes widened slightly at her action. He tried not to look but she said that she had been injured and he kept his gaze on her wounds. Apparently someone had shot her with arrows and he growled slightly, glad that the canine was taken care of. ”Are they healing OK?” Then she showed him her wounds from trying to hurt herself and his eyes were soft and sympathetic.

But he noticed her reaction to Hadley and he frowned gently. She tried to explain what had happened though he wasn’t sure if it was about Hadley or her self-inflicted wounds. Selene then started shivering and Fritz scooted close to her and put his arms around her, rubbing her arms gently to try and warm her up. He wasn’t sure why he was doing it other than in friendship and he hoped that he wasn’t causing her trouble or overstepping any bounds.
Eyes closed as the brown woman thought of what had happened, Hadley hadn't really left her. Maybe physically and a different destination, still. It was completely strange without him around. Her whole life had been around him, following him everywhere and staying so close. Who knew how long it would be, until he would be back. Selene could have lost her legs in the raid, the arrows had been bone-deep. Just pulling them from her body was excruciating. Yet the will to protect Casa was too strong, as if her pain and wellbeing wasn't an asset or of any importance. "Yeah they're fine now...It's stupid of me to do that--But everything was too much." Sel looked up to the stars, the oranges fading to a hazy purple. 

"Hadley's traveling for a little while..." Sel explained, a small surprised sound as his arms enveloped around her tiny body. He was trying to take away the bite of the cold, there was no reason to pull away. He seemed a little wary of her stripping the skirt from her legs, it was annoying anyway. It was to show her injuries only. Closing her eyes, Selene fought back the tears. She was so close to just burying herself into Fritz, and sobbing her eyes out. Her company now was Amy and her slaves, maybe she had become one too. Well...She had freedom. She was able to hunt outside, leave whenever she pleased. 

Instead, her light tipped tail wrapped around her legs shyly. She leaned gently into his frame. At this time, Selene needed friends. Needed someone other than Hadley to hold onto as a close pal. Small hands locked together and were clenched at her sides. "I'm sorry Fritz...I-It's been a hard week." She shouldn't be doing this, although it didn't come to a hair if the level where Isa had been involved. It wasn't like they were going to spend the night together like they had, it would not do any good. Do this was right. So confusing, so much to contemplate and think, Selene simply needed someone to comfort her while this was all ongoing, a good friend to hold close. Leaning her muzzle in, Selene pushed her muzzle gently into his chest, the first tear dropping onto his bicep. Hopefully that would be the only one. This would be too weak. "Thank you."
She closed her eyes and Fritz took a moment to truly look at her. She was still Hadley’s girl but he couldn’t help himself. She was much smaller than him but that was hardly surprising with how big he was. Her coydog heritage was obvious on her coloring and he was pretty sure that she had some German Shepard in her. He knew several canines of the breed and could see that her mask definitely came from that. All in all, she was rather pretty. But she talked about her wounds being OK but everything was too much and once again he was unsure what she was referring to.

Selene then told him that Hadley was travelling for a while and he absently nodded, a bit distracted by the warm body by his side. He could tell that she was close to tears but she seemed to keep them away and he found that she was either very strong or in denial, or possibly a mixture of the two.

She leaned against his larger frame, seeming to need comfort in some form and he was glad to give it to her. She apologized and he gave her a slightly confused look. What did she need to apologize for? ”There’s nothing to apologize for. Do what to talk about it? That might help.” He offered her. What he didn’t expect was for her to nuzzle his chest and shed a tear on his bicep, thanking him for being there, he assumed. He surprised himself by place a kiss in her hair and petting it gently to calm her.
[html]

Maybe the little female was just greedy, asking for more comfort than needed. Or possibly, since it was given daily by Hadley that the detachment was just a setback. Sel didn't want to cry, feared that everything would just spill, and there she would still be. The messy, terrified small canine that couldn't. That single tear had given her away...Something soft fell upon her head, an ear flicking surprised. He had kissed her head, and his large hand gently moved through her dark hair.

Talk about it? Where to start? It was so difficult, even to tell to her source of comfort. Softly, Sel whispered, "It's complicated..." How could she peg Hadley as the bad guy? How to tell it without indicating that Hadley had hurt her? It would be difficult in many ways. Lifting her muzzle, Sel looked up at the man who had her comforted so easily. This could be wrong. Or could it? Could it be counted as cheating? They both were fairly naked, anyone passing would likely get the wrong idea. A sigh fell from her lips, picking up the food she had been given. Meat, it was nice. It was a shame that she had forgotten about it, surely an insult to her host. Small fingers held it to her mouth, taking small nibbles until it was finished. It was tasty, that was for sure. It had been a while since a meal, this one had proved to be very good.

Selene shifted slightly in his arms, moving to rest with her legs sprawled out in front of both of them in his lap. His legs must've been as tall as she was! She giggled a little, must run fast. It was comfortable, yet her mind was on other things. "It was just some trouble...A woman from our pack seduced Hadley...And I started--to cut myself...And I fear I've scared him away. I want to be better! I try!" Her testimony was simple, not going into the grueling details of how she had wished her death, how she had wanted to run away. How it felt like a piece of her heart was being torn by a blunt hand slowly. The risks had been to high, and maybe she hadn't been pretty enough. That's what most seemed to go on these days, appearance. Maybe it wasn't something se could win. "Scares me though."

selene vansenza

<style>
.seleney .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney b {color:#999900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... b2bf35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Poiret+One); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cantata+One);</style>Fritz Earl
This tainted love you given, I give you all a boy could give you, take my tears, and that's not nearly all,
Word Count :: 000 OOC

Selene seemed to like his touch and he hoped that he was overstepping his boundaries. He also wanted to make sure that he wasn’t causing her any trouble with her and Hadley. Fritz liked her but mostly as a friend and he also respected Hadley, even if the man had done something stupid. Not that Selene wasn’t pretty but she was essentially taken.

She said that things were complicated and he gave a wry chuckle that went through his entire body. She picked up her meat and started to eat and he did likewise, watching her out of the corner of his eyes. She seemed hesitant about something and he hoped that it wasn’t something that he had done. He simply was trying to help her and comfort her. Did he hurt her or something?

Her next move surprised him as she swung her legs over his. She giggled but then started to talk about what had happened. His ears twitched as she spoke about how Hadley had done something with another female, against his will apparently. She then hurt herself and was scared that she scared him away. And that she was afraid. ”What are scared of, Selene?” He placed another kiss on top her head, a gesture of comfort and nothing else.

Image courtesy of Autumnsonata

<style>
.Frit_KIT2TINdent .padded {width:275px;height:380px; float:left; background-image:url(http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/6564/becca2.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.Frit_KIT2TINdent p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Frit_KIT2TINdent b {color:#c8c8c1; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:12px; }
.Frit_KIT2TINdent { background-image:url(http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6766/beccap.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#080702; border:5px solid #010104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#959684; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
.Frit_KIT2TINdent .name1 {text-align:center; font-familyTongueoiret One; color:#898c51; font-size:55px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:30px;}
.Frit_KIT2TINdent .lyrics1 {text-align:center; font-family:Cantata One; color:#f6f1ee; font-size:10px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px;}
.Frit_KIT2TINdent .ooc1 {text-align:center; font-family:cursive; color:#878682; font-size:10px; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:9px; letter-spacing:1px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Selene let herself be comforted in Fritz's hold, her mind buzzing with the confusion of it all. Was it possible that this all could hurt anyone? They weren't exactly engaging in anything too lacking in piety, the Great Dane was simply giving the coydog comfort. There still was things to conform to, technically she was still Hadley's. Or had she ever been? She had claimed him...But had he ever claimed her? More confusion. More feelings of distrust...How can this be fixed? Troubling Fritz would hurt them all... How could she get him involved so closely with all this? And then simply walk away with Hadley? Or without Hadley? Ever part of the scenario was a piece of frayed rope. Without direction and sense of ease. Selene gently sat there, hoping and hoping that things would be much better. The duration of Hadley's absence was still very much unknown. He could have lied to her, he could have deceived her to get her hopes up. Or he couldn't have. Who knew? Hadley wouldn't do that to her, would he?

Sel felt more tears drip silently down her face, burying her face instinctually into his chest. "I'm sorry..." Large ears perked as he asked what she feared, a body trembled with all the possibilities. "Just being alone...Since I came here, he was all I had...And when he slept with Ismeme, it was like I didn't matter. Shaking her head, Selene softly continued. "And if he slept with her...Doesn't that mean he would have feelings for her? It's mostly that, right?" Pausing to catch her breath, a paw wiping away the tears, the small hybrid spoke "And she's way better...In every way. She's prettier...Stronger...And I'm nothing...He would go back to her..." And she'd be alone. Treated like the trash she was. And what would she do? Cut herself until her blood ran clear of her body? Find something else and act like nothing happened? Tell herself every day that it wasn't meant to be? AZ

Sel=awkward <.<

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 684209.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
As thoughts of Hadley and what she was doing to him went through Selene’s mind, Fritz was having vaguely similar thoughts. Although his were more worried that he was causing her to…cheat? But he more wanted to simply comfort her, not get between whatever problems that the two of them were having. He didn’t want to be the cause of one of their issues. But that wouldn’t stop him from giving her comfort if she so needed. But he would not go too far and take advantage of her weakened state, despite how attractive she was and how easy it was to simply take advantage. He was a man of honor and would defend hers, or anyone else’s, as well.

She buried her head into his chest and he could feel the tears start to soak into his fur. His arms tightened protectively around her and he started rubbing her back. He was slightly confused as to why she was apologizing to him but figured that it didn’t really matter. ”It’s alright.” It would work for an apology that he wasn’t even aware of. His gaze watched her with concern as she spoke of what was wrong and her feelings. He let her talk without interruption or judgment. He finally spoke. ”Selene, I don’t know her at all, but you’re extremely strong and also very beautiful. And anyone who tries to convince you otherwise will have to deal with me.” He grinned at her for minute. Then he sobered up. ”Have you talked to them recently, calmly?”
What was she doing? Was she seriously that silly? Things would be fine...She would end back up with Hadley. Yet that thought didn't seem so nice, Fritz was being so gentle...Could she seriously leave the spotted dog behind? Take off without a second thought? No...That wasn't right...Fearful of ever having to do that, hurt herself and hurt someone else, the small girl pressed her head into his shoulder. As he held her tighter, the tears stopped just the slightest. It was true comfort. The young hybrid still didn't know the reason why this had all happened, was it punishment that Hadley had gone to someone else for pleasure? It was a thought that made her easily tremble, cowering even closer to the core of the protective dog. 

His words sent a pang of surprise through her. Beautiful? Wait--She couldn't be beautiful. Not compared to anyone else. Quietly, the young woman slid closer into him, shivering from the cold and fear of the nightmarish happenings that could be going on between Ismeme and Hadley. "Fritz..."! Selene began, but cut off afraid to finish. What was she to say to him? What could the small coydog offer in thanks? He asked if she had talked to them, and she simply bowed her head. "I tried to talk to Ismeme...But I couldn't...It felt like she was bragging." Sighing, Selene pushed her slim muzzle into his upper arm. "The last time I spoke with Hadley...He told me that he loved me. But it's like he's playing me...I can't be around someone like that."