Good Morning
March 31

Hadley woke up, head pounding. It felt like Amy had smashed his head against the ground, and was waiting for him to wake up. Exactly how he'd first met her. He looked around quietly, careful not to make any noises that would be followed by knives being stuck into him. He wasn't on the floor, which was a relief. He was on a bed. A bed that stank of alcohol and Isa. Why Isa's scent was there confused him until he glanced over, finding that he had his arms wrapped around her, Isa's head resting on his chest. They were basically pasted together by the looks of it.

Now he remembered. Hadley had run into her yesterday, and they had decided to drink together in the house that so many events with the two of them had happened in. He was sure they hadn't done anything but drink, and there wasn't the smell of sex, which was very assuring. Glancing over he spotted his small bag full of carvings for the pack. He still hadn't made Isa's, and wasn't sure how to do so. Looking over he brushed Isa's cheek, smiling softly. Hey. It's morning.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa was awakened by something brushing her cheek. Someone spoke as her eyes slowly opened. ”Huh? What?” For a moment Isa wasn’t sure where she was until she looked up and saw Hadley smiling at her. She smiled back as she spoke. ”Good morning.”

She got off of the bed and stretched out. Isa looked over and saw all the empty bottles lying on the floor. She picked them up and set them on the table so she could deal with them later. She fiddled around with the crescent moon around her neck as she went through everything that happened the night before, smiling at some of the things they said. Isa looked back at Hadley, smiling sweetly. ”Want some breakfast?”

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Bright blue eyes opened to greet the day. It seemed she was as tired and disoriented as he had been waking up, if his had been quieter. Chuckling softly he watched until her eyes found her, smiling brightly. Good morning. He moved his arms so they were untangled again, letting her pull away. Stretching up Hadley got off the bed, looking at the mess they'd made from their binge. He would have helped clean it up, but Isa was faster than him, bottles gathered and put neatly out of the way. Shrugging he straightened the blankets that had wrinkled from them sitting on top.

Glancing up he noticed the necklace around her neck. His eyes studied it, absorbing the details. This would work. Something to do with the moon would probably fit her quite nicely. He nodded his head at the offer before remembering that he wasn't a good hunter. He couldn't catch anything for them to eat. Ashamed he hung his head down. I don't have anything we can eat. He wasn't sure what they could have for breakfast. He hoped Isa wasn't counting on him to go out and catch something for them.
[html]

OOC here!

His strong arms untangled themselves from around her, allowing Isa to stand. Hadley straightened up the blankets they had slept on top of while she picked up all the empty bottles.

She smiled when he said he didn’t have anything to eat. ”That’s alright. I’ve got something." She opened a large cabinet that had a cage in it, containing a fat rabbit. She pulled it out and set it on the table, grabbing the dagger she left on the table. ”I caught him yesterday and kept him so I could have fresh meat today. And now I get to share the meal with you.” She looked back at him and smiled, keeping her back to him as she killed the rabbit and skinned it, knowing he wouldn’t want to see it. She cut up a few large chunks of meat and looked back at him. ”Do you prefer it cooked? I know some do but I wasn’t sure about you.” She would gladly cook the rabbit for him if he wanted.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
She had something for them to eat? Hadley followed her, surprised when she opened a cabinet to reveal a very fat rabbit. The creature appeared terrified, trapped in the small cage. He felt sorry for it, the smell making him hungry to eat it at the same time. He watched Isa grab a dagger, managing not to flinch in sympathy as she turned around. That's pretty smart. He would never have thought of doing such a thing, killing the rabbit and having the meat on the morrow, instead of being clever and keeping the rabbit trapped so it would still be fresh.

The rabbit died swiftly, the stench of blood coming through the air. She was fast dividing it up, Hadley coming over to watch her slice it up. I'm fine with it raw. He didn't really have a preference, liking the taste of both. When he was really hungry raw was preferred as it satisfied that primal part of him that yearned for blood. Taking a chunk Hadley popped it into his mouth, chewing on it happily before gulping it down. Good rabbit. Very tasty. She had done well catching such a fat one.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley followed as she went to collect the rabbit and watched as she killed it. She chuckled when he mentioned it being smart. She supposed it was, she just always preferred fresh and thought it was a good idea.

Isa was grateful he was fine with raw, that’s how she preferred it. The smell of blood reached her nose and her stomach rumbled. Hadley ate a chunk and she grabbed a piece of her own, tasting the blood and delicious flesh. He commented on it being good and she nodded, mouth full of rabbit meat. She wondered if she would be able to do the same thing with deer. She would either need a very big cage or a fence like some use with horses. Isa figured she wouldn’t need it though. It would be just her in the house and maybe Hadley every once on a while. She wouldn’t need so much meat.

<style>
</style>[/html]
The meal was eaten in relative silence, both content to concentrate on swallowing the meat down. It was good, satisfying his hunger. Remembering his promise to fix the house up for her Hadley looked around. The repairs he would have to make were fairly extensive. He would have to remove the glass that had broke, fix up the doors, find rotten wood and replace it so it would be safe for her. He wished she wouldn't stay here, living in the pack instead with everyone else. It was better that way. The house wasn't part of the territory, and with all the time she spent there he couldn't help but wish that it was.

Licking his hands clean he looked over to Isa, smiling softly. It had been nice running into her, but Hadley wasn't ready to return yet. Staying with her was tempting, but it wouldn't help her. I guess I'll be going then. His words were rather offhand, not sure what to say or do. Breakfast was good. Reaching up an arm Hadley rubbed awkwardly at the back of his neck. I'll come back to the pack when I can. You'll stay safe until then, right?
[html]

OOC here!

They ate in silence, finishing off the rabbit. Once full, Hadley looked around the house before licking his hands clean. He looked over at her, smiling. She met his eyes and smiled sweetly. The smile quickly faded when he mentioned leaving. She knew he had to go but wished he would stay. She enjoyed his company.

Hadley rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and said he would come back when he could, asking if she will stay safe. She stepped forward and hugged him. ”I’ll stay safe as long as you do.” She looked up at him and then ruffled his hair, chuckling as she watched him leave.

<style>
</style>[/html]