princesses don't cry
[html]

She was dead inside. Like an empty void had spread throughout her body, leaving a trail of nothing but burning and stabbing pain to live through. There seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel waiting for her, no way of finding a solution to a happier life. There had never been a life she thought more beautiful than spent with her beloved, or once beloved now. But he wanted someone else. Her life was to be spent in shadows, a shadow of her once happily lived condition. Amy had shown her resilience, Hadley had shown her pain. Somehow those both clashed, not fair to the victim. What had she done? Why did Hadley want someone else now? Hadn't she tried to keep them going? Yet there was realization there. Worrying that he hadn't slept around was not love. What they had, couldn't be love could it? It was though...But the treatment given back from her once beloved wasn't.

A small hand clutched the dagger tersely in her hand, holding the object close to her heart. She could take that. Carve her heart out and reveal to Hadley her devotion. Draw her own blood as a show of her own care for him. Show him every friggin nightmare he had shown her. Still, the tip of the blade was pressed to her forearm, it didn't surprise her anymore about the lack of pain it was. Sure it hurt at first, but now...It was like breathing in and out, familiar. Hadley had made her ugly. She had made she she marred herself as much emotionally as physically. And seeing his face would ruin her heart again. There really was no one there for her, sure there was Fritz, who had comforted her in the worst of her confusion. He had kissed her softly and held her close. But were those actually feelings? Or was he just staying away in the belief that Hadley cared for her? What a waste. How could she throw herself at someone else though? Be exterminated within for believing that someone cared? The blade was pressed even harder into her flesh, not yet piercing but there was certainly pressure. Shaking her head, Sel lifted the dagger and threw it aside. He wasn't going to rule her life. Forget about him!  

Large ears pressed against her skull, slender legs tucked into her chest as she lay herself down on the ground. Take me away from this! Stop this! Can't you see that I wish to die? The girl silently called to the heavens, wishing for a bolt of death to sweep her away. Take her from the extreme stabs of her inadequacy, betrayal towards Hadley, and pure hate towards Ismeme. She wished for someone...Anyone to hold her close, reassure her that Hadley wasn't the one...Tell her that it wasn't her fault...Be reminded that her presence in the world was valued. But that wouldn't happen! Even with Hadley, he had never told her she was beautiful. Or even remotely pretty. Maybe she had been nothing but a toy, something used for his own selfish desires. So now he had Isa. And she was alone. Tears slipped softly from her eyes, dripping on the soil below her head. She could never go back to Casa di Cavalieri, she had been driven out. Unwanted and unneeded, and completely unwelcome. A weak and feeble noise dribbled from her mouth, "Why?" She had been happy! And that was nothing now. Ismeme had won, and she may as well take her life. After all, everything had been stolen. A hand picked up the dagger beside her, and held it tight in one hand. A trembling hand. How could Hadley do this to her? She had confessed her soul to him, given
him her heart, and he gave it back punctured and torn, she could never go back. Never. Not to see Hadley's face, she couldn't. She'd shatter.

+
Eh he can pretty much walk in on her trying to be all "imma kill meself" and maybe persuade her to stop? :3

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Fritz had left Selene a few days ago to let her figure out what was going between her and Hadley. He wanted to be there for her during this but also wanted to give her some space. He for some reason couldn’t keep her out of his mind. He was rather sad, and a bit angry, that Hadley had done such a thing to female as nice and pretty as Selene.

But he was a little worried when he didn’t see her around anymore. Fritz hoped that she didn’t decide to leave Casa but understood if she needed to. He decided to get on his horse to go for a ride. He liked to do that sometimes when he needed to think on something. Plus, he might even run into Selene. What he was going to when he saw her, well, he was going to figure that out when and if that happened.

As he headed towards the general vicinity of where he had met Selene before, he saw a rather familiar figure ahead of him. He rode a little harder towards her. But what she was about to do made him jump off his horse and run towards her. ”Selene! Don’t!” His voice was extremely concerned as he reached to where she was and went to take the knife from her hand.
[html]

This was just a horrible dream. A manifestation just meant to test her, try out her wits. She would then wake up to a perfectly normal. There would be no pain, nothing. She wasn't really holding the dagger to her wrist. She couldn't be. That was all fake, an illusion. Yet it seemed so real! Why would she be dreaming of some monstrosity? Such heartbreak and grueling emotions? It was real. And the one she had thought she loved was with someone else. What kind of life was after that? Someone would think she was being drastic, too theatric for an issue such as the present. But after everything, every single "I love you" and spending time promising everything, just to have it disappear was even more rash.

Why did this happen? Hadley had known her longer, it had taken him do long to at least warm up to her. But as soon as Isa walked along, he seemed ready to give her the world at first glance. She wasn't good enough. A voice cut through her dreariness, a large figure striding her way. "F-Fritz..." The dagger was knocked from her hand, and fell to the mossy floor of the forest. Trembling, but not in fear of the Great Dane, the coydog tried to explain her actions. "I-I...He chose Isa...I have n-no where to g-go...No one to go to." The last while unfortunately, Casa di Cavalieri had been less than home. She had helped Isa get into the pack, and in turn she was forcibly evicted. She thought they could have been friends, or at least on better terms. But now, hatred and sorrow for both Hadley and Isa replaced every soft feeling there.

Large ears flattened, sitting up on her knees. "I-I left the pack." Deep within, she wanted to have Fritz around. He was a comfort, and easier to speak to. But the wounds were do fresh, after Hadley had chosen over her. That thinking of another relationship would simply be going over her head. "I'm sorry..."

434 +3
Sel is the boss drama-queen

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 266 —I hope slight PP of him pulling her into his arms is OK. Let me know if you need it changed.

He managed to stop her from cutting herself and he sunk down to the ground next to her. His ears folded down in sadness as she spoke of how Hadley chose the other female and he pulled Selene into his arms gently. She said that she had nowhere to go to or anyone to go to. ”You have me?” He was hoping that he could help her with whatever she needed. He knew that she would be rather reluctant to give anyone her heart after what Hadley had done to it. But maybe at some point soon she would be able to chose to let him in.

That was an interesting realization. He wanted to be the one that healed her heart and, well, he might just love her. Though that he wasn’t totally sure of. His feeling definitely included admiration, protectiveness, and extreme fondness. All of those could easily turn into love. But she then mentioned that she had left the pack and that she was sorry. ”You have nothing to be sorry for. This woman, Isa, and Hadley are the one’s that should be apologizing, not you.” But he wanted her to be with him, but not necessarily romantically. ”I…I want to tell you that things will get better, and they will eventually. But that will take time and you might never fully forgive Hadley. But I want you to know that I’ll be there for you.” He pressed a kiss to the top of her head and then studied her as he continued. ”Where are you planning on heading? Do you know yet?”

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Metamorphous);
.ggfrtzrl p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ggfrtzrl b {color:#3F2424; text-shadow:#484b2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.ggfrtzrl-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ggfrtzrl-separator {text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RUNh6.png); height:300px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none none solid none; border-color:#a0ad8b;}
.ggfrtzrl-ooc {font-size:11px; font-style:italic;}
.ggfrtzrl {background-color:#59592c; border:1px solid #a0ad8b; color:#a0ad8b; letter-spacing:.3px; margin:0px auto; width:500px; padding: 0px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Maybe it was instinct, maybe it was just her nature. She quieted as she was gently pulled into the strong arms of the tall man, maybe this was her weakness. To be so easily molded to anyone's liking, so trusting and innocent. Who knew who got off on that. The tears slowed, ears perking as he said that she had him. Well, that was true. She hadn't really considered that since leaving, thinking that seeing members of Casa di Cavalieri would be awfully rare, that seeing Fritz again would be impossible. "That's true..." The young woman sighed, breathing into his powerful chest. There was guilt in the pit of her stomach for not considering him, yet leaving seemed to push that further and further away.

The petite hybrid refused to pull away. This had been the first feeling of warmth since the coldness and the anguish. To be honest, it felt pretty good. Like the feeling of being in the cold all day, to come back to a nice warm fire and many blankets. Relief. Comfort. Even engaging in anything with the man would be awkward however. He still was of Casa, and to her perspective, who would leave the pack for her? The slight discomfort didn't show however. She managed to stop the tears and wrap herself into his body. The last time seeing Hadley, he had asked her to never forget him. She didn't see how she could, but for sure he would lose memory of her. He had a beautiful woman, a woman stronger and much more capable of accomplishing things. She was simply a child, scrawny and weak. Never a woman.

Small arms shifted slightly, to be able to look up at her comforter. Things would take time, he was right. But he would be there for her? That--That was ultimately kind of him. She didn't know what to say, the proper words just wouldn't come. And when she tried, she was sure she had fumbled things up. "Th-Thank you...That's really...Nice of you." She leaned slightly into his kiss, she had forgotten the warmth and comfort. Even in a day. Ears flicked as he asked where she was heading, and her head bowed sadly. "I'm not sure...I don't think--I can't go back to the pack. So...I'm not sure."

<3 all's fine!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
Selene sighed and Fritz could feel her breath against his chest. She did agree that he was here for her but she seemed a little put off by something that he said or that he had implied. What had he said exactly? He briefly reviewed what he had said to her. But he could think of anything that he said or could be assumed by something he said. ”Did I say something wrong?” He wanted to make sure that he didn’t upset her.

But she didn’t pull away and he hoped that they could stay like this forever. He wasn’t sure that was possible but it couldn’t hurt to wish for it. In fact, Selene essentially nestled herself into his chest and he couldn’t help but smile at the fact that she trusted him. He knew that she wouldn’t be coming back into the pack but was he willing to leave it for her? He had no idea what they were or if they were anything more than friends. But he didn’t want to ask her.

Selene shifted slightly and Fritz looked down at her, giving her a soft smile. It was rather amusing how she reacted to his promising that he was here for her. But she didn’t know where she was going to go, just not back to Casa. He nodded but frowned. ”Will you tell me where you decide to go when you figure it out?” He also wanted to say that he would go with her but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to.
However much the small woman wanted to open up to the gentle man, it was becoming difficult thinking of Hadley. Sure. He had someone else, that should not keep her from trying for someone other than him. It would certainly be one-sided that way. And Hadley and herself had entirely different lives! She shouldn't be thinking about him. So Selene didn't. Sel smiled softly, shaking her head when he asked if he said something wrong. He hadn't. It was her that had failed to think of him. "I just thought--That since I left, I wouldn't see you or anyone from Casa again." Looking up, Sel gently pushed her muzzle into his neck, mumbling quietly "Not that I didn't want to...It's just--Hadley and Ismeme I don't want to see." So, technically the skinny hybrid was hiding. Away from her former lover and his new one. Not from Fritz. Not from the rest of Casa. 

Selene hated to be in such a mess for Fritz at that moment, he was practically holding a scuffed up and messy woman in his arms. Not right at all. She had lost her horse, but doubted the creature had strayed far. Fritz's own equine companion was fairly close by, lucky Great Dane. At that moment, the young hybrid vaguely began to wonder what she felt for the tall man, what did it entail? With Hadley, no one else was really noticed. Was this just something laying dormant waiting until she left her lover? How much exactly did she want Fritz to he close? Honestly, quite a bit. He could protect her, and comforted her when needed. How would she ever know? 

She looked at her scarring palms as he inquired about where she would go, a small smile lingering on her muzzle. "Of course I'll let you know, I was thinking--I could explore a little of the free lands for a while...Ditch pack life for a little while, and when I'm ready...Find somewhere to go.." It was all very nice exactly. There was no duties other than survival to look after. That was really it. And the opportunity to lavish in better things. Will you come with me?
It appeared that whatever was wrong was not because of something that Fritz had done but something on Selene’s end. He listened to her while she explained what was wrong. She was worried that she had forgotten that there were canines in Casa that she wanted to see, including him. That made Fritz grin down at her happily. But he was pleasantly surprised when she pressed her nuzzle into his neck, making who she was hiding from a bit muffled, though he could still hear what she said.

He watched as she looked at her scarred palms and he had to quell this odd and sudden urge to kiss them. Instead he forced himself to concentrate on what she said about wandering for a while and then maybe finding some place to settle. But then she asked if he would come with her and he paused. ”I don’t know…I think we might want to figure out what we are, if anything, before I can decide.” He paused again.

He suddenly got a bit shy and had trouble forming the words he wanted to say. ”I must admit that I find you beautiful and am extremely fond of you. I really like you, Selene, and could find myself falling for you. But I don’t want to force you to feel something more than friendship for me.” He hoped that she wouldn’t be mad at him since he wasn’t rebuking anything, just explaining things to her but remaining hopeful that something could happen.
slight powerplay of them standing...just yell if you want it changed.

The small woman wanted to stay where she was, not move from the safety of Fritz's hold. She remembered from their last meeting, she had been afraid of having him involved. Terrified of ever having to choose between two men, find herself caring for two when one was right. The feelings were still confusing. She could admit, there was a mutual care emitted from the both of them, even though it was possible that Fritz wouldn't want to trouble himself with her. That's what she wanted to do, travel a little. Then go find a suitable pack. 

Selene looked away shyly as he explained the problem of going with her. And frantically she tried to say it better. "I-I mean for a couple of days or so...You could go when you like...And Casa needs you more." That was it. Selene had wounded the chances of traveling with a good friend by making it sound like she was going to jump him all too soon after leaving Hadley. "Sorry."  What a mistake! How sorrowfully pitiful she was turning out to be. 

The frail girl's ears shot up in surprise, even the floppy one as tall and straight as her normal one. His words--His words were so...She fought for words, he had said such nice things! "F-Fritz..." Her voice cut off as she  buried her head into his chest, lost for words. She had never thought of herself as beautiful before. Yet there had been a few recently telling her that. Maybe--Maybe she was not as grossly unattractive as she thought she was.He hadn't said he had fallen for her, yet it seemed so possible the way he said it. "Oh Fritz...I just--I was not good enough for Hadley..." She would certainly not be enough for Fritz. "But I care...About you. I guess, it just seems so...Different." Was she supposed to sit there? Still be held? Uncertain, Selene stood up, stretching and holding a hand to beckon Fritz to stand with her. "I'm sorry...My- My nerves are all shot from what happened...You have done nothing wrong..." Glancing around, the petite Italian continued "I lost my horse...Or ditched him somewhere...Help me find him? Then I-I can find somewhere to stay." With or without Fritz, going back to Casa was not an option. It would be trespassing....Getting in the way and intruding upon her former home. She could be attacked, killed as some of the canines from the raid were. How Isa would love that! Another reason to gloat. "How long...Have you...Liked me?" A casual question, wondering about what he thought. And if he were to travel with her, why would he leave the pack? It's worth more than she would ever be, so why? It didn't seem like her green-eyed friend was going to consider. "I-I don't know what home is anymore..." Not Casa. And if she were to wander, where was home? Wasn't home supposed to be permanent? Impulsively, the coydog wrapped her arms around the taller canine. Pulling him close as if her life depended on it. "Thank you...For being here for me. 
OOC: That's perfectly fine Smile

IC: She explained what she meant and Fritz was embarrassed that he had misunderstood. He sighed and said, ”I don’t know. Where were you wanting to go?” But he shook his head at her saying that Casa needed him more than she did. ”No. I think that you need me more than they do, if they need me. Which I doubt. Jazper has things under control.” He gave her a reassuring smile and made his decision. ”OK. I’ll come with you for a bit.”

Selene was surprised by what he said about her and buried her head in his chest. ”It’s true.” But she mentioned that she was not good enough for Hadley and Fritz’s eyes darkened slightly. ”He was a fool to hurt you.” But he lightened up when she said that she cared for him as well. She stood up and he willingly followed her, standing up as well.

He nodded as she asked him to find her horse. But he was surprised at her question. He thought of what to say. ”Probably when you came upon me washing.” His tone was a little bit teasing but he was serious about that night. Selene wasn’t sure what home was and he said, ”I’ve been told that home is where the heart is.” But he was happily surprised when she wrapped her arms around, which he reciprocated. ”You’re welcome.” And then he pressed a kiss to the top of her head.
[html]

He seemed embarrassed after she had tried to fix up her words. Her ears dropped realizing that she had made it seem like she didn't equally care for the gentle man. She had thought that he wouldn't want to go with her, that she had been overly forward with the request. Had she hurt him? Selene sure hoped not! But his sigh still rang in her ears, did she feel so guilty! He agreed to go with her, and her tail swished lightly behind her thin body. That was something to be thankful for!

A small giggle escaped her thin muzzle as he explained the day, the night they had met before. When she had not been very sure about Hadley. When she was terrified, when she so willingly pulled herself into the arms of the spotted male. The kiss upon the top of her head made the young woman feel warm, dizzy and equally as comforted. "Fritz...You'd really go with me for a while? That's so nice..."

short post... Sad

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
OOC: 'Tis a fine post Smile

IC: It would appear that the two of them had a knack for misunderstanding each other. Or at least he had trouble grasping what she said. Fritz had no idea why he didn’t understand that she was talking about only joining her for a bit of her travels. But he assumed she meant leaving Casa completely. But they soon got over that hump and she seemed happy with his decision. ”Though I do ask that you give me a few days to get ready and maybe explain to them where I am and that I don’t plan on leaving them.” He wanted to add yet to that statement but it was a little too early to do so.

Selene gave a giggle and he grinned down at her, happy that he made her laugh. He decided that he liked her laugh and promised that he would have to make her laugh more often. He had no idea what his kisses were doing to her but knew that she wasn’t complaining. If she told him not to than he wouldn’t but until then he would continue to do so. Her question of if he was sure made him chuckle and he replied, ”Yes, I’m sure. If you give me a couple of days to get ready.” And on the inside, his heart wanted to add that he would follow her to the ends of the earth for all of eternity. His head, however, was at that point yet.
OOC: Powerplaying them to the little cottage? Is it alright?

Selene gently held the man close, closing her eyes. It seemed so wrong...To try again for someone else, to let herself be held and kissed ever so soon after Hadley. Selene sighed softly, hearing his words. It would be alright that he stay with her for a while, but it sounded like he wasn't sure. Simply, the small hybrid nodded. She wasn't sure whether to stand there or kiss him again, so far it was just too confusing. She hated Ismeme. And was upset with Hadley. If she wasn't going to see them again, it was likely. That Selene could get involved again with someone who cared about her. But Fritz? He would be bored of her in the first little while. Hadley did. The young female pushed gently into his body for a moment, compared to Fritz she was but a tiny doll. A small shadow of what she wished to be like. Powerful. Able to move mountains such as others she knew. 

She reached up gently, slowly, a small black hand gently resting on his shoulder. What more could she say? Turning away shyly, the small coydog lifted her muzzle to the wind. She could still smell hints of Ukaglay in the wind heading towards the city. He couldn't be too far away...Taking one of Fritz's massive hands, Sel looked up, a small smile upon her face. He wouldn't want to disrupt the pack, she bet she had done a great enough job of that. The hybrid bet there must've been A few that lived back in Casa must've thought her a traitor. But it would have been not very long until she simply let go. 

As they walked, Selene caught sight of Ukaglay. Dazedly grazing upon the new shoots of fresh grass. Sel jumped into the air in delight, squeezing Fritz's hand gently. "There he is!" She let go of his warm palm, rushing over to the creamy equine. "Oh Uka...I'm so sorry..." She kissed the creature gently on the nose, and led him back to Fritz. She patted the creature gently on the neck, facing the horse with her--Newest crush. She could actually call him that! Admittedly! She trailed the reins of her quadruped companion off to one side, so she was able to stand beside Fritz. The small house came into view, and the last she checked it was not occupied. "That's it..." Sel sighed quietly, looking over the pretty building. It was quaint, small and comfortable. Without thinking, the chocolate hybrid let go of the reins for a second, and hugged Fritz close. "I-I'll be here for a while...So if you do go back, you'll know where to find me..." Moving away, she locked the horse in the fenced yard, hoping the clever creature would not Juno the short fence. Sel padded softly over to the spotted dog, and asked quietly "Want to come in for a while?"
OOC: No problem Smile

IC: The two of them held onto each other, Fritz trying to comfort her and Selene seemed to be clinging to his much larger form. Selene nodded her agreement of him needing a few days to do some things before he could travel with her for a while. He wasn’t entirely sure what to do about his ferrets but maybe someone would want them. But that would be for if he decided to join her permanently. For now, he would just see if someone would look in on them a few times while he was gone.

She reached up and put her hand on his shoulder and seemed like she wanted to say something but then turned away from him, turning shy. Then she grabbed his hand and started to lead him away and he again fought the urge to kiss her hand. Anton followed after the two canines and Fritz knew the calm male well enough to know that he wouldn’t wander off on his own. They found her horse and Anton wasn’t terribly interested in the other male. Fritz knew that if it were a female it would be another story.

The four of them soon came upon a small house and Fritz grinned. Maybe he could do some carpentry on it. He would ask her later. Selene suddenly hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her yet again. She pulled away and put her horse in a fenced in area and Anton wandered over to a patch of grass and started to graze. Fritz knew that he would stay and didn’t worry about him. Selene asked if he would stay a bit and he nodded, heading in the house with her to spend more time with her before he would head back to Casa.