one eight seven
[html]
Savina!

Rain tapped the roof of the house like visitors knocking at the door. Kansas thought he heard a dull roar in the distance, though he wasn't sure; the house was old and therefore full of strange noises. He had been reading all morning - a book of dark yet beautiful poems. Many of the pages were missing, so he got only a taste of a few of them. But he very much enjoyed those that had not been damaged or destroyed by the years; he would be disappointed when he had finished the book.

The youth was probably still trying not to think about his mishap with Naniko and Lucifer, hence this constant reading. He was embarrassed and appalled with himself at the same time. He remembered most of what had happened, how much fun it had been, but every time he thought of it that way his stomach began to ache with self-disgust. Kansas touched the banister of the stairs as he went down, finally reaching the front door and going out onto the porch.

The first step was covered by the ramshackle roof. He sat down slowly and stared at the thin sheet of rain falling before him. Another rumble of thunder sounded; he'd been right. He wasn't entirely sure what he was doing there, but he did know that he'd gotten over his fear of thunder long ago and actually enjoyed storms now. He did not realize that Edgar Allen Poe's book was still in his hand.

[/html]
[html]
Fwee Big Grin Oh could we backdate this? To maybe yesterday? She's going to get in a fight with a wildcat and I don't want her all beaten up when she first talks with Kansas XD
wc 377

Pillars of sand.

Emerald orbs gently were unveiled by black lids as the wolfess woke up from her slumber. Lazily she lifted her head and gave a great yawn, her fearsome ivory fangs on display. With half lidded eyes she stared at the opposite wall of her room, trying to recall what she had dreamt about. It had been an odd melange of things. She remembered the Coliseum of Rome, and the statue of Romulus and Remus suckling at the she-wolf. However there were wolves in the stadium, some were watching and some where fighting. She herself had been at the bottom, face to face with a coyote, that she somehow knew must belong to Inferni. The crowd was cheering for them to fight, but she didn't want to, yet her anger was welling up and taking over. And in the place where the emperor would sit, was Serge, the wolf she was ashamed to call a father, judging them.

Her lips curled a little and she shoved that dream out of her mind. It was not one that she would want to remember. A roll of thunder echoed through the house and vibrated the bed she was laying on. Maybe I'll go watch the storm from the porch, that'll be a good way to take my mind off all this. Deftly Savina jumped off her bed to the floor of her room. It still felt a bit weird, sleeping on a bed, but she had to admit it was much more comfortable than the floor. The front part of her slender physique bent down and she took a good stretch, giving the muscles in all four legs a good wake up call.

As the sable female gently padded her way out to the porch she noted that she was not the only one who had had that idea. The cream colored male she recognized from the pack meeting was sitting out there as well, staring into the downpour. A soft smile broke across her muzzle and she walked up to sit down beside him. "Good morning. Its Kansas right?" The words flowed from her mouth with the usual strong hint of her Italian accent and her tone was warm. Her jeweled orbs had their signature happy glow in them.

[/html]
[html]
Haha, yeah, sounds good!

He hadn't had to deal with the whole Inferni issue. It seemed to him like a good number of those he knew had trouble with the coyote pack, or else unpleasant memories of it. He felt bad for having not paid attention to what was going on, for his family could have been in danger and he wouldn't have known. Fear tied his stomach in a knot as he watched the rain, which had morphed form a gentle drizzle to a fairly strong cascade.

Kansas heard footsteps, the dull thumps of someone descending the stairs from inside. An ear swiveled backward; maybe whoever it was just wanted to go elsewhere in the lower floor. But when he heard the front door swing open and shut, he turned around, facing the girl who had just come out onto the porch. She had been sitting not too far from him at the pack meeting, and he'd seen her once or twice in passing.

As always when a girl was around him, he began to get anxious. She took the liberty of sitting down right beside him. He stiffened up a little, realizing that this probably appeared rude and uninviting. Her strikingly bright eyes and warm, accented voice, however, seemed to make him relax. It's - Yeah, Kansas. You're Savina? It's... really nice to meet you. He couldn't help but smile at her.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the delayed reply >< I was super busy yesterday and was really sick this morning.
wc 334

Pillars of sand.

Sable girl noted how his body stiffened as she sat down next to him. In some instances that might have put her off a bit. However when he responded to her greeting his voice was welcoming and he seemed to relax, and also gave her a very nice smile. Savina hadn't especially taken note of it at the meeting, probably because she was preoccupied with all that had gone on, but Kansas was a very handsome wolf. The color of his pelt was fairly unique, and such a stark contrast to her own. His eyes were beautiful orbs of blue. "It's really nice to meet you too. Glad we're finally getting the chance to talk." Her jet tail began to softly sweep at the floorboards.

The femme turned her gaze back out to the rain before the two lupines. The sound of the rain pounding on the ground was comforting; even the roll of thunder had its charm. Looking back at her cream colored companion she spied the book laying in his hand. Savina had not been exposed to books back in Italy. She had a vague concept of what they were, but as far as being able to read them she was completely inept. "What kind of book is that? You know how to read then? I was never taught how." Trying to gain a closer look at the cryptic symbols on the weathered page her shoulder gently touched his. Immediately she leaned back, embarrassed. If ebony fur did not cover her flesh you'd be able to see the reddening of her complexion. "I...sorry. I didn't mean to." Many wouldn't have had such a reaction to a simple touch, but to the inexperienced two year old it made her uneasy. She'd never had any contact with males aside from being packmates and friends. The only male wolf she had ever shown physical affection to was her brother. She hoped that she hadn't made Kansas uncomfortable, or made him think she was weird.

[/html]
[html]
It's all good, dawg. I'm going to be slow this week too because we're at Ocean City until Saturday.

He noticed that she was very warm. It was comforting to have another packmate close to him; he didn’t know why. He’d been detached from everything else for several weeks now, but having someone beside him making idle conversation soothed him. Especially since that someone was such a beautiful girl. Kansas hoped he hadn’t ruined the encounter with his awkward start. But she seemed more or less comfortable – though he sensed her nervousness. Oddly, it seemed to be a lot like his own.

Naniko had taught him to read many months ago. Back when their relationship had been innocent. He knew he was fortunate to know how to read and actually be good at it. Sadly, there weren’t many books around, and he really had to look to find one worth reading.

He was now very glad he’d brought the book of poems along; it gave them something to talk about right away. Kansas had glanced back down at the letters, and felt her leaning closer, her shoulder brushing his. It startled him slightly, though he thought little more of it than that he liked the feel of her soft fur against his, yet she was ashamed. Kansas grinned boyishly at her, shaking his head a little. It’s all right. He fumbled around to continue their conversation. It’s poetry, by someone named Edgar Allen Poe. I found it in my room… Really, er, pretty writing. This one’s called “Annabel Lee…” He cleared his throat. I… learned when I was younger. It’s not too hard, you get the hang of it fast. He was talking too much, wasn’t he?

[/html]
[html]
I love Edgar Allen Poe, so this makes thread even more squishy to me Big Grin

Pillars of sand.

Once he grinned at her and said it was alright, Savina felt better. Though she still had the jitters, but, somehow in a good way? She didn't know how to explain it, this feeling was new and weird to her, and she didn't know what quite to make of it. A soft smile made its way back onto her slender muzzle. It was hard to notice, but it was different than her usual smiles, almost like it was just for him.

Poetry? Her ebon head cocked to the side slightly. The Italian girl wasn't exactly sure what that was. Some form of human writing? That must've been it. She was so uneducated when it came to such things, but so far Kansas was being very accommodating so the wolfess wasn't as nervous at putting her curiosities out on the table. "Poetry? What does that mean?" The female liked his voice, was finding she liked many things about him. She felt anxious and yet at ease all at once. It felt like there were butterflies in her stomach, fluttering about.

Feeling better, she scooted herself closer to him again. They weren't touching, but very nearly were. The warmth coming from him felt good. Emerald eyes gazed back to the pages of the book he held, mesmerized by them. "Would you...read one to me?" The femme asked softly, almost shyly, looking back up at his blue orbs.

[/html]
[html]
Me too. Big Grin

Kansas was usually soft-spoken, conscious of what he said around others. But he was more worried about sounding like an idiot to Savina than he had ever been to anyone else, even Naniko (perhaps because he’d known her since he was very small). The girl before him was so just so... alluring, with her soft Italian voice and warm, pretty face. It was almost like he wanted more than anything to preserve this - whatever this was. Acquaintanceship.

He wasn’t surprised that she knew so little about literature. Kansas didn’t think it was common to pass time reading; he did so when there was nothing else to do, and he did spend a lot of time alone. Still, he was certainly no expert; Naniko had simply taught him the basics. He was so glad that Savina asked what he'd meant; he hastened to give the best explanation he could. Well, it’s like a story. But instead of paragraphs and sentences, it’s lines like… like this. He ran a finger absently down the poem. Sometimes poetry rhymes, sometimes it doesn’t.

His heart began to beat much faster when she eased a bit closer; he sort of feared she could hear it. Even though it was humid out, having her near to him during this rainstorm felt very… cozy. He liked it. Yeah, I’d love to. Uh, hmm… He gave a small laugh. Kansas had been hoping she’d aske; he really wanted to share one of the poems with her. He found one that was not quite so long, and one he had liked. He cleared his throat, hoping he’d be able to read the poem without stumbling too much in his nervousness.

“From childhood's hour I have not been

As others were, I have not seen

As others saw, I could not bring

My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken

My sorrow, I could not awaken

My heart to joy at the same tone;

And all I loved, I loved alone.

Then in my childhood, in the dawn
Of a most stormy life, was drawn
From every depth of good and ill

The mystery which binds me still.

From the torrent, or the fountain,

From the red cliff of the mountain,

From the sun that round me rolled

In its autumn tint of gold,
From the lightning in the sky

As it passed me flying by,

From the thunder and the storm,

And the cloud that took the form

(When the rest of Heaven was blue)

Of a demon in my view.”

When he finished, he looked down at his hands on the book for a moment, then stole a glance over at her with a shy smile.
[/html]
[html]
wc 305

Listening intently to his voice and watching his hand as he tried to explain to her what a poem was. She believed she got the jest of it, or at least as much as she could having no knowledge of human writing. The sable lady loved how patient he was being with her, how willing he was to explain things as best he could. It made her feel good, instead of feeling like some foolish child. There was something about Kansas that drew her in. It wasn't like when she met most people. Savina was always concerned about people liking her, but usually she just put herself out there with few reservations. It was different with him. The Italian girl was acting much shyer than usual, more concerned of making a good impression. Yet at the same time he had this quality about him that soothed her. She had never felt like this before. It was a little scary, but exciting too.

The poem he recited to her was beautiful. She had never heard words sound like that. Never known they could sound like that. The female was completely enchanted by them, and him. While Kansas' voice gave life to words of past, Savina found herself wanting to lean against him. To be able touch him, feel his fur against her. Her head was holding her back though. What if he doesn't like me? What if he runs away? The wonderful words of the poem calmed her racing thoughts, almost numbing her mind. After he recited the last words and looked back at her smiling, she smiled back, looking directly into his deep blue eyes. Then her body moved of its own accord, leaning against his shoulder and arm. It felt wonderful, being next to him. Like she never wanted to be without that feeling.

[/html]
[html]

Kansas had really wanted to tell her about poems in a way that wasn’t at all patronizing. He wasn’t there to boast; he wanted her to understand one of the more pleasant things the humans had left behind. She seemed so very bright, someone it would be fun to teach things to. She appeared to have understood, and in spite of himself he felt proud to have helped her, even in this small way. It made him feel lighthearted and happy in a way that he never really had before.

Her smile made his belly flutter, and he felt his face grow warm. It was probably too late when he realized how pale his coat was, and that she could probably see his blushing. When she faced him, he didn’t think he could look into her eyes without becoming very nervous. But they were so striking, and he felt invited, so he looked right into her eyes, too. You liked it? He did not expect her to want to touch him. He got the impression that some of the pack thought he was a bit strange, so when she leaned against him, he was as thrilled as he was surprised. But he didn’t flinch at all this time. She was so warm, and he really felt her. It was wonderful to feel a girl when his mind was clear. He leaned back slightly, really so he could support her.

You’re so… pretty. I mean - He was a little horrified with himself. But he’d meant it.

[/html]
[html]
*Is totally listening to the Edward Scissorhands Soundtrack, cause I think it really works*
wc 315

Savina noticed, though it was subtle, the redness that appeared on his striking face. It made her feel better about the whole situation, to know that he had the same nervousness that she had herself. It actually made her a bit less nervous. If it had been a male that was used to this sort of encounter, who was very confident in himself, she would've been petrified. But with Kansas, she felt they were at the same stage, both nervous and not entirely sure what to do and how to act. It meant they could stumble through this without either one feeling overly stupid or embarrassed. Of course they would both probably feel some of that, she knew she would, but at least it wouldn't be as bad. "I really liked it Kansas. It was beautiful. I never knew that words could sound that pretty."

As she felt him lean back into her, a warm shock went through the female's whole body. Now she was glad that she had decided to lean against the cream male. The sable girl had never felt anything like this before, and now she didn't want to let it go. And then he told her she was pretty. If Savina's coloring had been lighter, he could've seen her turn the same red as he had. Ears folded back softly, in shyness, and she looked away from him momentarily. No one had ever told the wolfess she was pretty before. Of course her mother had, but that's what mothers are supposed to say to their daughters. But now this male had said something to her that she had never heard from one in her whole two years of life. She felt tingly all over. Looking back into his bright blue orbs, the smile never having left her face. "Well, you're quite hansome." Her tail softly wagged on the porch behind them.

[/html]
[html]
I haven’t seen that movie in so long! I’ll have to “rent” it. Big Grin And goodness I replied.

She looked a bit more settled. If he didn’t already feel as though they were alike, her nervousness that matched his so perfectly made him think they were even more similar. And he liked that. He had a hard time finding others he felt connected to… It made him incredibly happy that Savina was one of these. He wished he understood fully why this was. When she told him she had liked the poem, the shine in her eyes made him feel like she really, really had.

He was certain that Savina had been told she was pretty on many occasions, by many boys who were probably more worthy of saying so than he was. Her expression of mild surprise and then delight caught him off guard. Even more did her returned compliment. He felt his heart leap; Kansas hadn’t been expecting that. Hoping for it, hoping that she approved of him, but not allowing himself to think she might. Thank you. Sometimes Kansas was such a pansy; good thing he knew it.

If you want… I can read you more sometime. Out of this book, or something else. I don’t have many; books are hard to find. But I would like…I’d be happy to.

[/html]
[html]

The prospect of having this wonderful boy read her more beautiful things made her heart flutter. This all was so new to her. Savina wanted to know more about him, she knew next to nothing. Aside from his name, and that she already liked him. And liked him in a very special way. She wanted to know about his family, what he liked, what he didn't. All of it. Her nervousness somewhat dissipated, she nuzzled her head softly against his arm and chest. With him shifted and her in the normal lupine form, it made him quite a bit taller. Even while seated. It didn't matter to her though. He thought she was pretty. And she thought he was handsome. It didn't matter what shape their bodies took. "I'd really like that Kansas. A lot."

A few moments of silence passed. The femme figured now would be as good a time as any to start to ask the gold tinted male about himself. And he could ask about herself as well if he wanted. "So...have you always been here? In Twilight Vale? Or did you come from the lands that the fire took?" Sable girl didn't really want to ruin the moment by bringing up the fire, but she wasn't sure how else to ask about it. Hopefully the topic wouldn't be too painful for him.

[/html]
[html]

In spite of his shyness, his uncertainty, he couldn't stop smiling. No one had ever made him smile like this. Except for Naniko. But he hadn't allowed himself to smile about her for any length of time, because he'd known it was wrong. Just like he knew now that there was nothing wrong with being happy about having met Savina. Or about her being so close to him while they talked and got to know each other. She nuzzled closer, and her acceptance of his invitation made it that much better. He felt very accomplished - now they had plans to see each other again.

He didn't really have a problem telling others about the fire. He'd talked about it with very few, but it never bothered him. Perhaps if he went too far into it, it would hurt, but he never did. And maybe she would be impressed if she knew he'd seen a few things. I came from there, from a pack called Storm. My sisters and brother and I. Our parents lead it for a while. I lived there all my life, until I came here. He said it without any theatrics; he was just telling her like it was a story.

But he didn't want to just talk about himself. ...What about you? After he'd asked, he found himself longing to know. He wanted to know everything about this beautful Italian girl.

[/html]
[html]
wc 407

Savina was happy that her bringing up the fire hadn't made him upset. She wondered if the old lands that Kansas, Naniko, and many of the other wolves who lived here were much different than these. The wolfess couldn't really imagine that they were, but who knows. Topography was weird sometimes. "Does any of your family live here? Are you close to your parents and siblings?" Family was a very important thing to the Italian wolf. Hers was small, but each of them mattered so much to her. She was curious how important such things were to Kansas. What his relationships were like with the members of his family.

It made the femme feel good that he was interested in what her life was like as well. He must really truly like her. It wasn't the kind of attention she was used to getting at all. But she was certainly relishing it. "Well, you probably can tell, but I haven't been here very long. I ended up here by accident really. I was born and grew up in a place called Italy, its across the ocean. I lived in a pack with my mother, sister, and brother. I never really had a father, he didn't want us, so he disowned my mother and us all. My brother went to go see the world, and my sister disappeared after she had a miscarriage. It was just my mother and I for the longest time. But just about two months ago there was an accident and she...she..." Savina began to choke on the words in her throat and tears began to well up behind her jade orbs. All of the emotions she was experiencing over the cream male was making her more vulnerable than she usually was. The topic of her mother was never easy, but she had been getting better about it. Until right now that is.

The sable girl took a few moments to compose herself, breathing deep. "She...died. After that I accidentally ended up on a ship. During the voyage there was a storm and the ship sank and I got carried out to sea. The next thing I remember was waking up on the shore east of here." It all sounded so adventurous, especially after that wolf Asmodai had talked of it as such. Funny that the whole boat ordeal all took place because of an accident. She supposed it was quite an adventure though.

[/html]
[html]

Kansas loved talking about his family. They'd surely had a rough start - Iskata and Firefly leaving, losing Phoenix and Icarus - but by now he had made peace with that. He was content with the family he had left. Of course, there were so many Sadiras running around - he knew few of them, and only snippets about them. It didn't matter to him, because he had Iskata and his sisters. He was so thrilled that Miss Marino wanted to know about them that he spent a few seconds getting the words right in his mind - not that that made any difference in the end. My mother, Iskata, and my sisters, Firefly and Ember do. They mean a lot to me - I hope you... I hope you meet them sometime.

He didn't mention his father and Icarus, simply because she had yet to answer his question and he was hungry for her own stories. As she spoke, he listened with a small grin; Italy? He didn't even know where that was. Kansas wouldn't have guessed a young, sweet girl like her would have had such adventures already. His grin faded as her voice caught, and Kansas saw the tears in her eyes. Her sorrow touched him somewhere that had until then been cobwebbed. He reached over and gently wiped a tear from her face with his thumb, not thinking about what he was doing.

But it was more important that she knew he understood. She cleared up as she finished; his response was heartfelt. I'm sorry about your mother, Savina. My, uh... brother, Icarus, died in the fire, so I know how it feels... He smiled a little; he'd meant it. And I'm amazed. You had to be... really brave, to go through all that... I'm glad you ended up here. He hoped his last words hadn't sounded stupid to her. Because he'd meant that, too.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a wedding this weekend.

As the emotion of talking about her mother washed over her she felt his hand gently touch her face to wipe away her tears. That one little action spoke louder than words ever could. Her emerald gaze looked back up into his sapphire one. No one had ever treated her this way before. Taken this kind of care for her. The girl barely allowed herself to believe this was happening. Yet here he was, sharing her grief. He understood what it was to feel that pain. She heard it in his voice as well. He had lost a brother in an accident, just as she had lost her mother. The overload of feelings was conquering her fear and hesitations. Slowly she reached herself up and gently licked Kansas' cheek, then rested her muzzle under his. Right now she wanted nothing more than to be close to him.

"Thank you. I'm sorry about your brother too. It's never easy when you lose someone you love..." Her heart warmed when he said that he was glad she ended up here. "I'm glad I ended up here too." Savina's accented voice said softly. Her slender form sat there cuddled up against him for a few moments before she realized that she had met one of his sisters. The femme had met Ember in the Shiloh Hills, the younger one had given her tips on shifting. "I actually have met Ember! She was staying close to the borders because her cousin is recuperating from an attack here. She's really nice." It was good that she had already met a member of his family. It was too bad that the chances of him ever meeting either of her siblings was slim to none.

[/html]
[html]

All the emotions that existed here and now might have usually made him nervous, but for some reason, Kansas wasn't nervous about them at all. It seemed like he and Savina were sharing the same feelings, about having lost someone... about each other. Unexpectedly, she licked his cheek so softly, and despite his surprise, Kansas felt warmth spread from the place her tongue had touched him all the way to his toes. She snuggled closer, and he brought his arm around her small shoulders.

The rain was still falling fairly hard; he was grateful for the porch, because he could share the storm with her. She didn't reject him; act like his happiness toward her being there was unwanted. She went on to say she'd met his sister, though what she told him made him a bit uneasy. He'd heard about what had happened to Cercelee; he hated thinking that Inferni would hurt such a sweet girl. Really? Yeah, she is great... He adored all of his siblings, but he didn't think any of them had as big a heart as Ember did.

He rubbed her shoulder slightly with his thumb. Have you been here for awhile? Maybe a belated question, but he was curious about how long they'd been subconsciously dodging one another.

[/html]
[html]
Maybe we should start to wrap this up in the next few posts, so we can get to the drama llama of her confronting him about the threesome :O
wc 312

As she felt his arm wrap around her shoulders a new warmth filled her body. She liked having his arms around her, holding her. The sable girl felt so safe and secure in that moment. This all felt so right to her. All of her nerves and doubts and insecurities were gone. She didn't have to be embarrassed around him; he wasn't judging her. He was just as happy to be with her and she was to be with him. With every breathe she took in his scent and she stored it to her memory. Savina knew that from now on whenever she saw Kansas or smelled him it would make her heart beat a little faster. Though right now the last thing she wanted to think about was parting from him.

With the rain pounding mere feet in front of them, while they themselves were sheltered by the roof overhanging on the porch, it felt like they were the only two beings in the world. As if this moment was made especially for them. The femme really liked that idea. She nuzzled her head against his neck as she felt his thumb gently rubbing the fur on her shoulder. How long had she been here? To her it seemed like it had been so long, like a whole other life from who she had been in Italy. But in reality it had only been about two months since she washed up on the shores of this continent. How could it possibly be that small an amount of time? "I think it has been about two months since I got here. It seems like much longer than that though." Part of her wished that the two of them would have had this encounter earlier, but she wasn't about to jinx what was happening. This was wonderful, and she wanted it to last.

[/html]
[html]
I was thinking that too. Big Grin!

He felt like this was a breath of fresh air, something to awaken him from the bleak weeks before. He still hadn't talked to Naniko or Lucifer, but maybe with Miss Savina in the back of his mind, things would be easier. It was strange how one good thing could make all the unpleasant goings-on seem a lot better. He was grateful to this girl for that. Kansas felt like she had given this to him.

Two months? He regretted being so selfish, hiding away like he'd lost everything after the thing with Lucifer and Naniko. He was wallowing in self-pity, unnecessarily, while he could have being doing something good and useful. He might have met her much sooner. But maybe then they wouldn't have had such a quiet, special, chance encounter like this. Oh... I've noticed you before. I should have spoken with you earlier. But... I'm really glad I met you now, Savina. He smiled. The rain picked up soon after he'd finished. It was beginning to slant inward, and he could feel it on his hind paws. He didn't want to end this moment, but he was afraid she might be getting uncomfortable.

Do you think we should go inside? I can, er, walk you to your room. No... How did that sound to her? He hadn't meant it in any way other than as a comfort to her, to let her know he cared about her. Immediately his eyes widened with paranoia.

[/html]
[html]
Yay! And in the next thread I'm gonna have Savvy talk to Kansy about her anger issues too! Big Grin

It seemed like Kansas was having the same train of thought that she was about them meeting earlier. "I had seen you too. But let's not worry about it, we've met now." A huge grin spread over her muzzle as he said that he was glad to have met her. The feeling could not have been more mutual. But every good thing he said about her just made the wolfess giddy. "I'm so happy that I met you too Kansas." And yet another great thing that had happened to the Italian girl since she arrived here. First had been meeting Naniko, who had quickly become her best friend. She loved living here in Twilight Vale, it felt more like home than her birth pack really ever had. She had already made quite a few friends. And now she had finally found a male that liked her more than just a friend.

He felt it more than she did, but a few drops of rain did hit the lower part of her legs. As much as she wanted to just stay here, sitting with him, if they didn't go inside they would probably both get soaked. Savina found it sweet that he offered to walk her to her room. The girl didn't even notice the possible innuendo that could have been read into it. When she looked at him and saw the look on his face she wasn't exactly sure why it was there. Her head cocked slightly to the side as she answered him, a little laugh in her voice. "I suppose we should. And I'd like it if you would walk me to my room." Her ebon tail flicked coyly behind her.

[/html]