Not strong enough
[html]

OOC here!

Isa had so much on her mind lately. She wanted to fix things with Selene, wanted to apologize and try to explain what had happened but the brown coydog had apparently left Casa. Isa felt horrible for being the reason she had left. She had considered Selene a friend at one point, and she went and hurt her like that. She never meant to and she still couldn’t explain really what happened. Her memory might have come back, but only bits and pieces.

Having caused a pack member such pain filled Isa with hate towards herself the more she thought about it. And then there were her feelings for Hadley. She liked him and cared about him a lot but she didn’t think he felt the same. She also felt disgusted with herself for the feelings she had when she had unintentionally “stolen” Hadley from Selene.

Isa couldn’t take it any more. She sat beneath a tree and tried to clear her mind. All the stress and confusion was slowly wearing her down. Isa didn’t seem to smile much anymore unless she was with Adelle. She hadn’t ever really gotten very close to the other pack members yet, even though she had been there for quite a while. Isa knew she needed to spend more time within the border instead of spending so much time in that little house. She closed her eyes and tried to relax.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Fritz had been invited by Selene to travel with her for a bit and he had little reason to say no to her. He wasn’t sure how well he fit in here anyways. But before he could travel, he needed to pack up and take care of a few things. He also hoped that he could talk to the two people that had caused Selene to leave Casa.

Of course, he had no idea what Ismeme smelled like and the description that he was given could have fit any number of females. So he would hope that he would come upon her before he left. He supposed that if he could scent Hadley on her, she was likely the female he was looking for. Not that he planned on being mean to her but he wanted to find out why she had hurt his friend. Selene was more than that but he hadn’t really said anything about it to anyone but Selene.

He got Anton ready and led him out of the stable and over to the edge of Casa. He would start riding when he left the packlands. He walked and soon came upon a female the fit the description but there were two ways to find out. First was to see if he could smell Hadley on her and the other was to simply ask. So he chose the latter. ”Miss, might you be Ismeme?” His tone wasn’t exactly cold since it might not be her but it was still polite.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa was trying to calm down and relax when she heard footsteps coming closer. She looked up and saw a large black and white male standing there. For a moment, she didn’t recognize him until she thought back to the raid. He had been there fighting with Jazper’s group. When asked if she was Ismeme, she gave him a confused look. Why was he looking for her? Yes, I’m Isa. Did you need something from me?

Isa stood up and looked the man over. She couldn’t place a name on him for some reason. She hadn’t seen him around much and this was their first actual meeting though so it was possible for her to not know his name. He seemed polite enough but there was still a bit of a cold tone to it.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Fritz supposed that he shouldn’t have just ask if she was Ismeme but instead what her name was. But it was a bit late for that. So he would just have to plow on and get to what he wanted to say so he could get to Selene faster. But he couldn’t just go and insult her or get her angry. That meant that he needed to figure out what he needed to say.

He wasn’t ashamed by anything. ”I’m friends with Selene and wanted to know what happened.” But he didn’t really want to hurt her so continued. ”I just want to be able to help her want to know your side of what happened.” He wasn’t going hurt her but he was extremely tense. Who knew what might happen with an upset female.

But Fritz also wanted to be on guard in case she flew at him in a fit of blind, or not so blind, rage. Yet his main concern was the truth so that he could help Selene heal. He wasn’t sure that she would ever heal completely from the hurt that the two of them caused, even if it was unintentional. He realized that he didn’t introduce himself though. ”I’m Fritz Earl by the way.” This was almost friendly but he was still desperate for answers from Selene.
[html]

OOC Sorry it’s so long. She had lots to say.

He was friends with Selene? Did that mean he wanted to get revenge because she hurt Selene? He wanted to know what happened but she must have told him something. Then he mentioned he wanted to help her and know Isa’s side of the story. He was clearly tense, just as her father had always been before she received a beating. After a little while, he introduced himself as Fritz. Isa nodded, storing the name away.

Isa stood, taking up a submissive position. I’m sorry. I never meant for anything to happen. I didn’t want to hurt Selene. She was the one who I had first met when I came here. She called for Jazper so I could join. Isa looked down, trying to keep tears from forming. I thought of her as a friend, I never wanted to hurt her.

She didn’t know how to explain what happened between her and Hadley, or if Fritz would even believe her. She knew she had to try though. I ran into Hadley one day, well he tripped over me actually, and he asked if I wanted to help find materials for repairs. We went into a house that was in a small town south of Casa and he found the supplies he needed. The next part was difficult for her to talk about and she looked up at Fritz, unsure if he would believe her or think she was crazy. M..my father’s ghost showed up and I don’t exactly have a good history with him. Hadley ended up retreating within himself like he used to do with his…master. I ended up doing the same, unable to handle being around my father again. He told Hadley to do something and..um…we..we had sex. Hadley said Selene’s name and I started to snap out of it. I ran out of the house and when I came back, my father was gone and Hadley was himself again too but neither of us remembered what happened. She looked down, ashamed of herself. I had just recently gotten my memory back. I didn’t mean to hurt her. I didn’t. The tears started to fall down her face and she was unable to meet his eyes. It was my first time. I had just met him and that happened and I hurt Selene. I never wanted to break them up.

Isa looked up at Fritz with tears still streaming down her face. Go ahead, beat me, cut me, do whatever you want. I know I deserve it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Fritz waited for Ismeme to start talking, watching as she got into a submissive position. He didn’t really care if she became submissive; he mostly wanted her to explain what had happened that night. She began by saying that she was sorry but he said nothing to indicate what he was thinking. He would try and keep his mind open.

Apparently she had met Selene when she joined and they were at least somewhat friendly with each other. Then she got to the part where she met Hadley and he was a little incredulous about a ghost. He didn’t exactly believe in ghosts. ”A ghost?” He didn’t really believe her but he doubted that she would make it up as a lie. It would appear that they both blacked out what happened.

So it was both their faults. But she talked about him beating her or cutting her and he shook his head. He was angry with them still but wouldn’t hurt anyone unless they attacked him, especially not when they were in state like that. ”I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to help Selene.” His tone was rather defeated as his anger with them drained slightly.
[html]

OOC here!

Fritz didn’t seem to believe her. She expected it though, most wouldn’t believe her, she knew that. She opened her mouth to speak until she noticed something standing behind Fritz. As if to answer his question, her father’s ghost showed up. She sat there, wide eyed as she stared behind the dog, terrified. She wasn’t even listening when Fritz spoke again. Isa was slowly loosing it like she had when she was with Hadley.

It’s rather simple to break down such a weak, pathetic being like that worthless pile of shit. Isa knew Fritz would be able to see her father just as Hadley had. She still couldn’t stop herself from retreating within herself though, leaving her body an empty shell with a blank look on her face, eyes dull and lifeless. See? Already gone, and much easier to control. Her father stood behind Isa and ordered her to cut herself. She took out the dagger at her hip and made a fairly deep cut from her shoulder to her chest. The ghost chuckled and spoke again before disappearing into the shadows. Easy to break, hard to fix. Just how I trained her to be.

<style>
</style>[/html]