you've lost nothing but your self-conceit
[html]
Excerpt not included in word count. +451

Skoll Haskel was almost a man.

Well, that was the thought that stole into his dreams at night. He battled monsters in his sleep and stood bravely in the face of the world. Sometimes he was crowned King of his very own pack—for he’d never take the title from his father, the best King of all—and sometimes he was just a wanderer, with a knapsack tossed over his shoulder and nothing but the open road ahead of him. But always he was a man, all grown up and noble, and always he had more freedom than in the waking hours.

In reality, though, the golden prince was very much a boy. His shift and the acquisition of his very first horse made him feel much bigger and better than he was, his cockiness only increasing with each passing day, it seemed. There were four more long months until he reached one year of age still. He’d never seen summer, had only the warm taste of spring on his tongue thus far. He’d seen war, but that didn’t even mean anything. He was still small in years if not body.

He was content with being a boy sometimes, though. Being a boy meant less work, to begin with. As much as he liked helping the adults with their duties, it was even better to lean against the stall door and read a book.

This time, he was reading out loud to his mare, Hwin. The sabino was pretty shy around the other horses, but she was learning to adjust, and of course Alder had helped her feel at home. Skoll hoped that Alder loved her as much as he did, even if he hadn’t ridden the bay just yet. Maybe soon he’d pester the Marshall about it, and finally climb up onto her back and whoop and ride like he did in his dreams, too.

Licking his thumb, Skoll turned the page and continued to read to the horse, who dozed contentedly in her stall.

“My good Horse," said the Hermit, who had approached them unnoticed because his bare feet made so little noise on that sweet, dewy grass. "My good Horse, you've lost nothing but your self-conceit. No, no, cousin. Don't put back your ears and shake your mane at me. If you are really so humbled as you sounded a minute ago, you must learn to listen to sense. You're not quite the great Horse you had come to think, from living among poor dumb horses. Of course you were braver and cleverer than them. You could hardly help being that. It doesn't follow that you'll be anyone very special in Narnia. But as long as you know you're nobody very special, you'll be a very decent sort of Horse, on the whole, and taking one thing with another.”

He paused and grinned. “You aren’t like silly Bree,” he remarked to the mare, who swayed and snored. “I think you’re a very special horse and that’s why I named you so, because Hwin is humble and smart and—” Finally, he chanced a glance at her closed eyes, his ears standing up with indignation. “Hey! It’s rude to fall asleep when I’m talking to you!” he yapped, and while she jerked her head up with surprise, it was only long enough for her to turn and present the boy with her rump as she found a new position to snooze in. Huffing, he slammed the book shut and tossed it (gently) onto the grass.

<style type="text/css">
.skskl b {font-weight:bold; color:#702b19; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b79031; }
.skskl p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.skskl {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#905c2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HS0ne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cba060; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC mind if i jump in?

Horses had to be the most wonderful invention in the entire world. They were her way of getting around now. For better or worse Terra was learning to ride. There was no one teaching her, just her insistence that the horse hold still while she climbed up it, then very clumsily directing it while she held on as tightly as she could. If there was a better way to do so Terra didn't know what it was. She was just thankful that there was a faster, and a lot less painful, way for her to travel while stuck in optime form.

Arriving back at the stables, Terra pushed the moody patch colored horse into a stall. Inside she clambered off, slowly working her way out. The horse had long since given up fighting her, discovering it didn't work with someone who saw the horse as nothing more than mobile food. Every strike had been met with one from Terra, leading to a rather uneasy truce between the two as she forced it to let her ride. Definitely not something a proper horse rider would have done, leaving a horse with an even deeper distrust, only letting herself be ridden under Terra's demands.

Leaving the stables Terra limped along quietly, pausing as the voice of the prince reached her. Tail wagging softly she moved over, stopping as the new height difference slammed itself into her mind. He had at least a foot on her. Growling softly she stepped over, watching a book fly through the air. Another luperci mystery. Terra usually ignored them, finding them full of words (which she couldn't really read) and having no purpose that she could put them to. Well, she did make a couple collapsing towers out of them in one store, but that was as good as she'd figured out, finding the books much too heavy for much else. Seeing the sleeping horse Terra grinned. This one wasn't frightened of her, a rather recent acquisition that had missed her little hunt. Hey Skoll. That one's new.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
whee of course not <33

The voice of his friend drew him out of his sulkiness, and Skoll grinned, big and excited, as he caught sight of Terra. As if they hadn’t seen each other for months, he leaped up and attempted to pin her in a bear hug. He was aware of his growing height and was quite smug about it, but he could hide his cocky little smile by burying his face against her head in a friendly nuzzle.

“Hi, Terra,” the golden boy said after the fact, backing away with his tail wagging behind him. He pushed his thick mane out of his face and nodded proudly, looking at the snoozing sabino. “That’s Hwin! She’s mine!” It was amazing that he owned something more than a few books now; he owned his very own horse. He was just that much closer to adulthood. “I got ’er from Cercatori,” he explained happily. “She was a present.” He still couldn’t quite fathom why he’d been picked for the gift, but he wasn’t complaining.

His huge smile faded into a gentler one as he looked at her leg and the new scars crossing her lithe body. “How ya doin’?” he questioned. He’d not hung out with her a lot since the cougar had attacked her, but he’d heard all about it. It looked like she hadn’t been as lucky as usual.

<style type="text/css">
.skskl b {font-weight:bold; color:#702b19; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em ##33200F; }
.skskl {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#905c2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HS0ne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cba060; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC so the story terra told is basically that a cougar jumped her, and has refused to divulge details to anyone except kace in a make believe story where terra single handedly brought down a moose and defended it from a devious cougar XD

Skoll's happiness at seeing her drew a grin from Terra. Unfortunately that quickly faded as he leaped up, proving exactly how big he was. Even worse, he came over, catching Terra in a giant hug. She wouldn't mind, except that it knocked her completely off balance. Clinging onto Skoll for dear life Terra tried to keep from falling over, knowing how much it would hurt to jar her leg. He let go, backing away and leaving Terra swaying before she managed to catch herself. Good. She didn't want to look weak before the pup, knowing that he looked up to her.

Terra eyed the horse, noting how easily it slept in the presence of the two predators. How nice it must have been, being so secure in the fact that it couldn't be eaten, no matter how tasty it looked. Of course, Terra would never admit thinking that. She didn't want to hurt Skoll's feelings by telling him that his horse looked delicious. She grinned widely at his words. You were an amazing pack representative. They'll love this pack thanks to you. He had done really well. Shrugging at the question Terra pushed him off. I'm fine. Just bored that I can't travel.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Bwaha. Okay! I figured he'd only know the basics anyway (that it was a cougar, I guess). Also, Skoll is a dork. Big Grin

Even though the boy was well aware of his size in that he was bigger than a lot of other wolves (besides his male relatives), Skoll wasn’t so aware of how his size affected others. He interpreted the coywolf’s clinging as happiness to see him, and completely missed her quick correction of balance. He couldn’t even really imagine Terra being too hurt to do anything; she had spirit and energy to match his, and was always getting into and out of trouble quick as a flash. He knew she’d gotten hurt for once in her life, but he didn’t stop to think how the bad leg injury might impede the trickster.

The hybrid’s emerald eyes flicked over the bay mare, and Skoll puffed his snowy chest out proudly. His pride faltered when she complimented him on representing the Court so well, and he fumbled aloud, “You r-really think so? I mean, I didn’t do nothin’ but mess around.” He knew that he’d been on his very best behavior, though! Perhaps that’d made the difference and made the child stand out enough to get one of the communal horses.

“Oh,” he mumbled at her answer. “Well, maybe we can go travel together someday soon?” There were many lands he wanted to explore, for while he did go out farther than usual, he wasn’t sure if he should go very far north yet. He was cocky, but that didn’t mean he knew his strengths ended somewhere. “I guess the pack lands get boring after a while,” he added. His shifting had given him a fresh perspective on the wilderness and the city, opening new opportunities, but Terra’d been in the Court for almost half a year now.

<style type="text/css">
.skskl b {font-weight:bold; color:#702b19; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em ##33200F; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC you just gave me an awesome thread idea! will have to use it

Terra grinned over at the normally cocky pup. It seemed he wasn't used to realizing he made a difference with things. Clearly he had, if the art pack had given him his own horse. The bright representation had put the court in a good light, something that Terra could definitely appreciate. Especially as she knew how much of a lousy representative she made, always stealing everything and making fools of those around her. She might have friends in that pack, but that didn't mean they would like her. After all, she had friends in New Dawn and the pack disliked her blood.

Would I lie? Terra grinned teasingly, looking up at the pup she'd played with ever since he was someone still stumbling around, falling asleep too quick. Asked to go traveling together Terra paused. She couldn't really travel, which was the reason why she was in the pack lands. Her adventures did tend towards the dangerous side as well. Deciding that since he'd shifted he was capable of taking care of himself Terra answered as reckless as always. Sure! There's lots I can show you out there. Terra didn't view the pack lands as boring, she just wasn't able to get away with doing anything while in it, knowing that Liam and Ayita were watching to make sure she didn't make her injuries worse.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
xD Road trip?

Skoll stuck his tongue out at the coyote woman. “I dunno if you lied to me, but you trick,” he pointed out. It was much the same; after the magic show, he’d had bad dreams about the knife getting lodged in her throat for weeks. He’d forgiven her for that reluctantly, even if he could laugh at it now when he wasn’t a pup wide-eyed with total horror. Besides, a grownup prince shouldn’t be afraid of anything, even stupid magic shows. And he was too big to fit in the magic box.

“Like what?” the boy asked eagerly when she claimed to be able to show him stuff out beyond the pack border. He could only imagine that she’d traveled all across Nova Scotia if not a lot more of the world, tricking bears and getting into trouble with other luperci. He was almost ready to saddle up now and ride out, except he still wasn’t too sure about riding, or that she’d be able to make the journey. He glanced dubiously at her leg. “Well, later maybe,” he amended. “I’ll wait for you, though! No epic exploring without Terra!”

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC lol no, just gonna send terra running through cdm, avoiding those that would stop her XD

Terra immediately took on an affronted look. It was completely true, she loved playing tricks on others, even those as innocent as a pup. That didn't mean she'd tell the truth about that. You hurt me, such accusing words! Grinning she reached out, covering his nose with drool. Fine then, I just won't show you how I do them. Terra had shown him some simple tricks for fighting bobcats once, not that she was sure that he even remembered those anymore.

Asked what was out beyond the pack border Terra drew herself up. Places where you can overlook others wandering through the area without them even seeing you. You can move beneath water, and there's so many treasures out there, just endless and waiting for you to take back! There's plenty of packs, friendly and unfriendly, just waiting for you to stop by. Not to mention the bears, and the rabbits, and I even found a herd of elk! Terra left out her thieving, deciding that he probably wouldn't want to hear that, just listing it under the treasures that were out there. She laughed as he glanced at her leg, declaring he would wait. Not too much longer. I'll show you as much as I can. That is, if Ayita wouldn't kill her for taking her pup into the big wide world.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
+332

He snorted as she feigned hurt at his words, and wrinkled his nose when her slobbery tongue passed over it. His petulant green glare faltered when she reclaimed her tricks, however. he purred, trying to throw an arm around her, his other hand reaching to ruffle her ears if he could. “Besides, I’m still just a puppy. I need all the help I can get.” His tone became teasing again, a hint of the irritating nature he was developing, although there was nothing in his face or voice that suggested unkindness.

Skoll truly was just a puppy when she began to describe the mysteries of the world beyond the Kingdom of Cour des Miracles. The thought of being above it all appealed to his princely nature, while the water sounded as amazing as it did terrifying. And treasures—treasures just like in the stories!

It was a disappointment when he glanced back at her leg, although he would definitely keep his promise to wait for her. He nodded and withdrew, pushing some of his messy blonde mane out of his face. He’d need a guide for the big open world, and the trickster coywolf would be the best traveling companion, so long as she remembered he was with her! He could only imagine she’d get excited and go try to steal treasure from under a bear’s nose or something, and while he might be big enough to help then, he really didn’t want to risk it. The thought made him smirk.

“Well, while we’re waiting… Do you wanna do something in the Court?” His tail wagged as he met her emerald eyes, just a couple of shades off his own. “Not as much trouble to get into here but…we can make trouble.” He flashed the points of his teeth in a mischievous grin, although he was just an apprentice to chaos. He could only imagine how much good-natured fun they could have together though, bad leg or not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

An arm was thrown around her, hand reaching to ruffle her ears. Terra flattened down, snapping and ducking out from there. That was not the behavior of a child at all! This was unknown territory for her, never having been around teenagers before, and having never had her own true age of adolescence. All she knew was that it was different, and she didn't know how to deal with it. Yeah right. You sure don't look like a puppy from here. Her voice was teasing, but her gaze held the wariness he'd invoked in her with that touch. Her posture had taken on a much more dominant air, testing him.

His manner did return to the more childish one she was comfortable with as she spoke though, slowly relaxing again. He'd surprised her. A smirk covered his face as the mess of blond was pushed out of his eyes. He really was surprising to contemplate. He wasn't the same anymore, and it wasn't just the two legs. Terra wasn't too sure what to make of the new Skoll. She grinned at his offer of making trouble, mind whirling with the ideas of what they could do. I believe that Strel has new fabric in his room.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
+307

It was obvious that the little prince was growing up. It had been obvious for a while now that he wasn’t so tiny anymore, a strong lean youth compared to the chubby ball of creamy fur he had been, but mentally he was changing. He didn’t really notice the changes, only understanding that he was getting older and more responsible and capable, and certainly he didn’t know how strange it would be for others to look at him and see that he was entering the awkward months of a teenager.

Her snapping and squirming made him back off, a little confused at the intense reaction and the strange look in her emerald eyes. He wagged his tail, but his stance was strong and unrelenting as he noticed her challenge at some level. Long ago, she’d told him never to display dominance unless he could win—and he’d resented being pinned so easily.

He was the bigger luperci now; he could win against her. His snowy chest swelled, and his confidence was that of an alpha as he grinned at her. “Maybe I’ll still look little from a tree,” he suggested, his golden tail waving high and curled. “I betcha you’d be good at climbin’ trees.” It might even be how she’d escaped trouble all this time! He was always too afraid to get too high, since his weight could crush a weaker branch.

Her suggestion made him giggle, and although the sound was slightly deeper than before it didn’t detract from his childish mirth. “Y’know, I’ve never tried on clothes,” he quipped. “Let’s go see!” He did gesture for her to go ahead of him, though, trusting her as the better leader in this situation. Maybe with her help neither one of them could get in trouble, since his cuteness couldn’t quite soften them up like before.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Terra knew Skoll was dominant. Had known since their first meeting when she'd pinned him down. The status hadn't been challenged since, Terra placed above Skoll. That unrelenting posture though, refusing to flag under her own boost, told her that times had changed. Skoll might still follow her lead, but it wouldn't be long before he began questioning, and became someone for her to follow instead. Part of her was excited by that idea, able to see what kind of leader he would make. Skoll had shown great traits after all, brave and clever and imaginative. Others might see the flaws in that, how he tended to rush into things, do things that he wasn't yet able to handle, dreaming instead of focusing on how serious life was.

What Terra saw though were all the traits that made a great trickster, if tampered by how he was raised. Skoll would definitely turn out more responsible than her, even if he did go about causing mischief with her. He would be someone worth watching, perhaps even someone who would become a great source of amusement for her, someone to watch and laugh at the difficulties, cheering when he overcame it. For now though, Terra shook her head. I'm not ready to just stick around and watch you do stuff yet! She moved towards the hotel where she knew Strel lived. Unfortunately, she couldn't climb onto the second floor. She happened to know there was a closet of fabric the pair could dig through on the main one though.

She limped up through the lobby, nose sniffing the air cautiously. It looked like the coast was clear, most scents a couple turns back at least. Her tail wagged as she moved further through the area, almost no scents leading down this way. Reaching the familiar stash Terra pulled it open. Her eyes glittered at the surplus of colors. It was a shame it was tucked away where no one else could see it. Grabbing a bright blue cloth, golden swirls patterning through Terra moved back, admiring the beauty before wrapping herself up in it, almost mummified by the number of layers.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The golden boy bade his new horse farewell before jogging after the coywolf as she walked toward the hotel. It wasn’t hard to catch up with her limping pace, but he still let her lead the way. He hadn’t really noticed how badly she’d been hurt before; she’d done a good job of hiding her injuries from the rest of the Court. Still, she was immortal in his mind.

He tiptoed after her into the lobby, ears pricked for the sound of footsteps while they disappeared into one of the halls. He grinned when she found the door, opening it up to reveal the rolls of fabric within. He’d seen the tailor Dauphin wearing his outfits before, as well as his mother with her nice, simple dresses, but he’d never really thought about adorning himself in clothes. After all, wouldn’t it just make it harder to shift? He liked the freedom of four legs sometimes, even if he loved testing out his new forms.

“Beautiful,” Skoll giggled, resisting the urge to pull at the cloth and unwrap her in a comical spin; he didn’t want to hurt her. He reached for some green fabric, flipping it over his shoulders like a knight’s cloak. He turned in an attempt to admire himself, which was hard without mirrors. “Whadduya think?”

<style type="text/css">
.skskl b {font-weight:bold; color:#702b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Working through the layers now containing her body Terra shook her head. The wraps loosened, making it fall around her body lightly, a sheen layer of blue over the rest of her body. She smirked over at Skoll, lifting her arms out to reveal her hands, devoured by the cloth. A bit too hungry in my mind. Might not give them back afterwards. Her tail swished behind her, the cloth tangling up with each stroke, an odd feeling that finally brought her to fight out of it.

A green cloth draped over Skoll. Immediately Terra took on the appearance and attitude of a strict elder. That may be fine and dandy for some, young sir, but most certainly not for you! She chuckled before digging through again. Finding a grey cloth Terra let it envelop her body. The vibrant colors faded, leaving a muted creature behind. Withdrawing into herself Terra leaned into the shadows of the dark hall, letting it swallow what little was left. True, since it was just fabric and not something meant to do such a thing, the piles and wrinkles from the bags of cloth were clear to see. It was still an enchanting idea.

Perhaps battle beckons for the warrior? You'll need a sword, and a magic cloak to shield you from wounds. Waving her hand Terra produced a roll of dark green fabric, stripes of yellow marking it. She held it out for Skoll to take, ready to embark on the next adventure, leaving the mess of fabric behind for whoever would come after them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The boy swirled his cloak around proudly then giggled as Terra struggled to free herself from the hungry cloth. It did look like a monster was trying to drag her into another dimension, tangling her in its folds so she couldn’t break free. As it wrapped around her coyote tail, she lightly criticized his choice of fashion, leaving him huffing and tossing his knight’s cloak down to the floor petulantly. He thought he’d looked rather heroic and dashing, but he didn’t have a mirror, so maybe Terra was right. This fabric stuff had been her idea, anyway, and she seemed to know Strelein better than him…so she was the expert here.

The hybrid disappeared into the greyness of another cloth, reminding him of a drab and dreary winter, or maybe an old picture in one of the human frames. He grinned, puzzled, at the effect before she waved a gold-slashed green cloth into existence. His eyes widening and ears perking at her words, he grabbed it and grinned.

“All that’s left is the sword,” Skoll said sadly, but he swirled the cloak around as if deflecting a magic blow. “But I’m good with claws and teeth too!” He opened his fearsome jaws wide and threw his hands up, gripping the edges of the cloth as if spreading wings. “I hope you have a magic cloak,” he woofed, and that was all the warning he gave before trying to jump at her and wrap her up in the striped fabric.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

The coyote hid a grin as Skoll tossed the fabric he'd chosen aside. She didn't know anything about clothing or cloth at all, finding one piece as beautiful as the next. She'd just been amused to give him a scolding and watch his reaction to it. The greedy grasp of the 'cloak' she held out did bring a peal of laughter out that she didn't bother to hide. The cloak was as magical as Terra herself, wrought from luck and skill. Shrugging she looked off. What did she care for a sword?

The fabric spun, Terra's ears flattening as she danced back, working on moving through the thick cloth. Her eyes widened at his words, knowing what was going to happen. Terra growled playfully in reply, but her mind was working desperately. If she caught that blow, Terra might or might not be alright. It was better to play it safe and dodge if she could. Dropping to the ground she let Skoll grope at the space where she'd been, crawling out from the grey cloth to behind him. Getting back up was more difficult, leaving her with a huff on the ground.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The slim hybrid shuffled away as he swirled the cloak, hoping to dazzle her before he struck, like Kaa entrancing the monkeys with his coils upon coils. She knew what was coming, however, and when he jumped at her she was already gone, fleet-footed despite her injury. He opened his mouth for a playful roar, although his paws had tangled in the cloth she’d left behind like a lizard leaving its tail. He tossed the grey fabric aside and found her on the floor when he spun around, and grinning he pounced again.

He landed beside her, however, crouched awkwardly in his optime shape. He laughed and nipped her cheek and ear, careful not to accidentally roll on top of her and hurt her. After a moment, he hunched his shoulders and closed his eyes, and his body shortened, his arms turning into legs. In his lupus form, he rolled on the ground and grinned at her, tongue lolling playfully from his mouth.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Terra laughed at the roar coming from behind her, twisting around to watch. Skoll fought briefly with the fabric she'd left behind before tossing it aside. Not something she'd been expecting. Her mind took hold of the incident, making sure to remember it for the future. One never knew when such things could be useful. It could aid her in an escape, or become a fabulous prank on someone. Terra winked up at Skoll as he spun around to spot her down there. Languidly she glanced around, carefree. This was something done on purpose, not because she couldn't get back up.

The growing male pounced forward, hitting the ground at her side. Terra's heart pounded fiercely, unwilling to give up their play and slow down. Her tail wagged at the nips, diving over to grab his ear and pull on it. Her eyes shone with longing as he changed to lupine form. If only she could do the same thing. At least they were closer in size now. Terra pushed herself towards her, a clumsy tackle to try and push him down. The threat to her dominance was still there after all, even if she was only dealing with it in play.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]