Little dirty girl
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
I'm so numb, Can't you hear me?

Here I am, There is something inside me

That still wants to feel
Word Count :: 381 Ta da >Big Grin

Winter was finally seeming all but gone from the lands, the landscapes growing more and more lush with each passing day. Having awoken early to the thunderous sound which was Alexander snoring, the young Angelo had quickly set out and walked the border, although as he had foresaw things were quiet and peaceful in and around his lands; his lands. Even now it seemed strange that he shared the leadership of the misfit pack with the white queen; all of his time in the pack he had always saw the snow-coated Angela as superior to himself, a figure that deserved to be respected and obeyed. But now he stood alongside her as Angelo and Angela and the pack was thriving. Rolling his shoulders, he titled his head back, blue eyes staring up into the clear sky. Breathing in he let out a low whistle and waited, silently observing the ever moving blue sky above him; it didn't take long for one of the crows to answer his summons, although he had expected Beyaz, Chiya had answered, the hooded female angling herself down and landing promptly upon his shoulder.

“How about you and me go slack of somewhere, huh girl?” he ran a finger down the crows chest, before altering his course and heading out from the pack, into the neutral parts of the Halcyon mountain. Despite having claimed he intended to slack, truth be told the storm coloured male had already done all he had planned for that day in the morning; he'd checked the borders, released the crows and checked they were all in good health, he'd even done some basic training and dropped by both the workshop site as well as the pack gardens, pleased with how the two projects were progressing.

Walking in silence, keeping to a brisk pace, the dark coated samurai soon found himself deep into the Halcyon mountain, morning having turned into late afternoon. Flicking his eyes over the rough, rocky landscape he quickly pinpointed a sturdy looking tree. Reaching for a lower branch, he pulled himself up into it's branches, arranging his katana and daggers so that they were within easy reach, but not digging into him. With half hearted hand gestures he instructed Chiya to keep watch and with that he fell asleep.

Image courtesy of Billy Lindblom

<style>
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb b {font-family:verdana; color:#55484f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb {background-color:#f1eff2; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f8d89; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5499/atab5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #524849; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#3f363e; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

O: !

The past few days had been increasingly rough. Daunting, fleeting; her time was spent trying to adjust to this new home, but she still needed to take moments to herself, and found herself doing what her name aptly stated. Those mossy sights looked about, despite her apparent cataracts, and she tapped along with her cane. As Salsola custom had dictated, she had masked her scent, and was doing her best to lay low in this new environment as she traipsed along, hood of a cloak pulled over her crown. Gamble had once again found his way back to her, the vigilant hooded pitohui perched upon her slim shoulder as 'kept watch', crimson gaze looking every which way.

Too bad the little protector couldn't do much about this new situation at hand. Being knocked unconscious and then given as a gift to someone wasn't exactly a welcoming experience, which set both Wander and her bird a bit on edge. Nerves had been frayed, and Wander was prepared to defend herself this time around if need be.

Nares tested the air, though without much success. The new ring that pierced her septum interfered and made near everything smell faintly metallic. But while her nose may still have been adjusting, her ears were just fine, and she jumped when she heard a cacophonous sound erupt from a nearby tree. Nimble hands quickly grasped her cane and she gave a startled gasp.

Who's there?! she squeaked. A squeak wasn't her intent. The dame had intended to sound fearsome, intimidating, though behavior like that just wasn't in her nature. She was a compassionate sort, not a fighter.

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC);</style>ALAKI
I'm so numb, Can't you hear me?

Here I am, There is something inside me

That still wants to feel
Word Count :: 325 Nothing personal, he's like this with others all too often >.>

The pressure of claws gripping tightly caused the storm coloured male to open his eyes, a mix of Carolina blue and prussian blue glared down at the monochrome crow, whom simply stared up at him with her beady eyes, before jumping free of him and gliding across to the branches of the opposing tree. Rubbing his arm, he glared in the general direction of the bird, settling himself back into the branches off the tree, heavy lids closed once more and his mind picked up the scattered pieces of the dream he was having. The rise and fall of his chest was gradual, his breathing grew heavier and more even with each passing second as sleep once more threatened to consume him. Then there was the squeak, a small voice breaking through the silence of the area he had found.

“No.. Ainotameni” he muttered to himself, leaning forward he allowed his legs to dangle from the branch, dark hands grabbing the thick tree limbs as he leant forward and peered down onto the landscape beneath him. “Ima nani ga koko ni arimasu ka?” he mused aloud, his features morphing into that of cautious interest. A stranger in neutral grounds wasn't uncommon, but a feeble like girl waking from his sleep wasn't too much appreciated. “My, my, my. Now that's the question I should be asking, who are you, rude little girl that has barged in and woken me up” he sneered down at the woman, too lazy to descend from the trees branches. With his left hand he pushed up his jeans, pulling out the dagger he had tied around his ankle; although it was just some lone female, he wasn't going to completely let his guard down around her. “Speak fast or else” he threatened, a gleeful smile bleeding into his expression. It was a bad habit, messing with strangers and picking fights with them, but either way it was too much fun not to.

Image courtesy of Billy Lindblom

<style>
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb b {font-family:verdana; color:#55484f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb {background-color:#f1eff2; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#9f8d89; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5499/atab5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #524849; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#3f363e; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#cbcbd0 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_AlakiNumb .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

O3O S'all good~

The dame could feel Gamble's tension on her shoulder, and she tightened the grip on her cane. Her bodice may have been small and slender, but that cane had some serious reach. And serious reach could always mean something bad for a man's precious family jewels when it came to weaponry. Wander remained tense as the stranger jabbered in foreign tongue, crown tilted lightly to listen, as she couldn't see him.

“My, my, my. Now that's the question I should be asking, who are you, rude little girl that has barged in and woken me up."

I'm Wander Huxley. I'm just going on a walk, and your... whatever that sound was, scared me. So of course I'm going to demand to know who's there! the doe countered, the tone of voice frazzled and exasperated. You could've been a bear or something! How am I supposed to address a threat like that?

The mottled-pelted fae continued to hold her position, every muscle and tendon tense and on edge as she kept herself balanced on those paws. Muzzle tipped upwards a little, facing towards the sound of the man's voice. His threat was evident, and that certainly wouldn't, or shouldn't, go without answer.

Or else what? she called back in retort, attempting to hinder his bluff.

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 306 :: Fail post, sorry @_@

At the girls response he blinked in surprise for a moment, before throwing his head back and laughing heavily to the point he had to grab hold of a nearby branch to keep himself from falling. Breathing in deeply he settled his laughed, although blue eyes continued to gleam with humour. “Well, for a right feeble looking thing you have quiet the mouth on you.” he responded, unconsciously raising his voice somewhat as if he needed from his elevated position. “Hoegoe wa ōgoe de kanojo wa nani ga fusoku shite iru ka o oginau tame ni nō ga naito yowai, chīsana gaichū. Dono yō ni kawaī.” he muttered the last part to himself, swapping languages so the girl wouldn't pick up on the insult; such was the beauty of being able to speak in more the one tongue, for he could now degrade others without their knowing and possessed a greater range of insults at his disposal as well.

“You have a nose, use it. Fairly sure I don't smell like a bear” he responded to the others idiotic reasoning of her reaction. Shifting his weight wound on the branch he swung both legs over one side and crouched forward, elbows resting on his thighs and head laid in his palms; something that had taken him awhile to get the knack of and many bruises, hanging initially lacked the required balance to move with ease within a tree or anything raised, the Angelo had learnt the hard way that falling hurts, but instead of being put of high places he grew stubborn and made a point to linger within trees and elevated areas whenever possible until he had the knack for it; simply because trees were handy sleeping spots and there were many of them. “Or else I slit your pretty little throat and feed you to my friends over there for breakfast” he responded, bluffing about his friends a little to test the girls sight and senses.

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

That milky gaze narrowed and she lowered her hood.

Well, pardon me, princess, for getting some god-forsaken ring lodged in my septum, she gestured to her slender muzzle in slight. And when the heck was the last time you bathed, speaking of smell?

It wasn't usually in the dame's nature to react so harshly. She was typically a mellow sort, but with this new ordeal, with her life being uprooted in such a way, she wasn't sure how to react. She couldn't bring herself to growl, no, that had seem too far out of sorts. It required anger. More anger than she could probably ever muster. But nevertheless, this fellow rubbed her the wrong way with his portrayed arrogance. She may not have been able to understand a lick of what was being said, but the doe knew when she was being insulted.

If you're going to talk smack about me, at least be brave enough to say it upfront without hiding behind another language, Wander offered as a remark, jade eyes still narrowed. Once again her nares tested the air, trying to pick up on his bluff, and the woman's ears swiveled in faint to try and pick up the sounds of his so-called 'friends'.

I doubt you have true friends. If so, they'd be laughing at your jokes, would they not? Even if said jokes make you look like a total ass, she concluded, calling this stranger on his bluff. Those cataract-hazed pupils landed on his shape in the tree, harks pinpointing his sound.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 440 :: Bahhh

It had avoided his attention, much like the rest of the finer details of the woman; for she was just some feeble stray whom had awoken him, why would she draw his attention in any manner. Although now that she had pointed it out, his focus zoned in upon the glimmer of gold, adorning the females nose. “Well that's got to be either the most ridiculous fashion statement I have seen or you are as pathetic as you look to have someone force that upon you” he responded with no sympathy and with little care about his words of the girls feelings. “And also, work on your comebacks, Anata awarena inu. What are you, some pup just learning to speak and already trying to insult others. So pitiful” his words weren't meant to reflect the girls age, for clearly she was near his own, but more her mental capacity and capability to think up remotely decent insults.

Anger was a common reaction the Angelo got, for the storm male rarely tempered his words or considered others feelings; within his pack he would make his behaviour reasonable, but such courtesies only extended to his borders, not neutral grounds. At the girls taunt, he pushed himself off the branch he was hanging from, making sure he fell away from the clutches of the trees other branches and landing correctly, balancing out his weight and steadying himself before bringing himself up to his full height, tail swaying happily behind him in anticipation. “Why would I hide behind another language, when I have nothing to fear from you? Both languages are mine to speak, why should I limit myself because of your inability to understand one?” lifting his feet he began to pace around her, keeping his distance out of habbit as he estimated the woman's range. Cocky he may be, but he was no fool to allow a stranger whom he was intentionally antagonising to get close enough to strike him with anything.

Reaching to his side his hand wrapped around his Katana, ready to draw if need be although he highly doubted the need. “Who said my friends are capable of laugher? Did I define what they were, canine, crow or beast. That and I do not joke, little baka, I threaten and follow through if the need arises. But please enlighten me as to how exactly I look, for what features would one need to look like a 'total ass'” he fished for confirmation regarding the girls sight, being half blind himself it was easy enough to pick up on the subtle hints of someone making up for lack of sight.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

The more he spoke, the more he moved, the more it stirred irritation within the dame's gut. His words were sandpaper against the open wound of her raw emotion, and those mossy sights narrowed, silver-tipped hark pinning backwards to her tresses. Nimble fingers clutched at her cane, her muzzle following his sound carefully. Through dim eyesight, she could make out his stormy form, though not much more.

The mottled-pelted doe's attention never strayed from the antagonizing brute, her aggravation evident, causing her short pelt to prickle upwards in slight. Such feelings never had quite arisen before, seeing as how the woman was usually quite docile. But those words, that posture, the mere arrogance was enough, just the right combination to set off some sort of internal trigger.

Quietly, she side-stepped in response to his orbiting, countering the revolve with one of her own, body tense. Her lip twitched faintly as he continued to prattle on, now towards a continued silence from her part. The conversation was becoming near entirely one-sided, the only sound emanating from her throat being an agitated huff of breath, raggedly puffing through an ivory cage. Her steps were cautious, now that her attention was elsewhere and not focusing on the obstacles at her feet, and the dame's feet brushed the ground with care.

I may not be able to see you properly, but I know enough based on your behavior to know that you're an ass, came her curt response.

Once finished with her short mumble, her movement paused, before cautiously edging over to a tree. At this point, it was clear he was simply bluffing, though he was aggravatingly dense and uncaring to boot, and she carefully slumped back into a tree, sliding to a sit. The least she could do as a response to his annoying behavior was to annoy him right back by not giving this stranger the peace he apparently wanted.

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 339 :: He's on edge from tensions between himself and Alex. Return of the unstable fool ~

Interesting and entertaining the young girl was, so rare he could let his madness take over him and his need to childishly harass another run free. With position came responsibility and expectations; he was to act the role he was given, be a role model and someone whom was feared and yet trusted. Maybe if the pack were more aware of the unstable inner child laying within him they would be more uncertain of his rank and claim of it, but they were ignorant of it, he'd never shown them this part of him and never intended to. Only when he was away from his home could he indulge himself in the madness, to torment another for no reason then to amuse himself.

Seeing no point to his elaborations and pointless babble, he followed the girls lead, opting for silence and constant movement, only for the circling to be ended as the blind target slumped against the tree, ruining his fun and putting an end to the part of the game. Pausing at a distance, a malicious grin spread to his lips, his hand began to ease his blade from it's sheath, the metallic sound easing him, comforting him and encouraging him all at the same time. Stopping half drawn, he relaxed his grip, letting the blade hastily fall back into it's sheath, the noise a simple game of confusing the other without the use of words.

It was a game. Just a game. At the end of the day he'd either win and lose, gain and enemy and infuriate some innocent passer-by, gaining a sick sense of pleasure from picking on another, feeling superior and taking the edge away that occasionally arose with him, the one that asked for blood, begged for slaughter. It had haunted him for so long, flared at his ex-mates betrayal and upon such moments as now, it pounded through his body, but he was sane and smarter now, he would control it, take the edge away with his game and walk away victorious.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

The sound of metal singing had one of those harks twitch, but by now with all of the brute's threats, the bluff fell upon deaf hark, especially with the gentle thump of it landing back into place within the scabbard. A slight, unamused huff escaped her muzzle, those mossy eyes looking to the direction of the ashen brute.

If you're quite finished with your 'scare tactics', and willing to talk, I'm more than ready for it, she offered, trying to curb her irritation. The dame was trying to reclaim that bit of calmness, that bit of compassion that was usually carried with her. This behavior, this irritation, it wasn't common, and she reconsidered if it was just misplaced frustration towards Salsola.

Here, I'll start, you bluffing maniac. My name is Wander Huxley, she started after a smooth exhale, trying to calm those raw, frayed nerves. Now... What's your name?

The dame's attempts at conversation were faintly strained, trying to keep a new found temper in check. She wasn't about to let this childish individual get the better of her, and was being sure to set her foot down with his behavior, trying to appeal to a calmer, perhaps more matured side of this stranger.

In fact, why don't you sit down and tell me about yourself and your... 'Friends', hmm?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 372 :: Forgot about Chiya, brought her back in quickly xD

His ears flicked back, the woman’s words mocking him and yet strangely calming him; he had to admit he was letting himself fall to far, giving into lust too easily. Breathing in slowly he centred himself, one dark hand still wrapped around his Katana to reassure himself. Blue eyes glanced around and he let out a low whistle, summoning Chiya to him, the hooded crow responding and making her way quickly to her master, sharp claws snagging and pinching his shoulder as she landed heavily upon him, her beady eyes fixated on the stranger. “Awh, and here I was having a right ball with my scare tactics. Talk about a kill joiy, ya really don't have any idea how to entertain a guy now do you” he teased, the menace less present in his voice then it previously had been, his games and fun coming to end, being replaced with clear thinking and rational thought of some degree once more.

As the woman began to introduce herself he chuckled, the sound deep and rolling from his throat, a sign of genuine amusement within the storm coloured Angelo. “Ya a right strange one, you know that? And that's coming from a bluffing maniac who is also an ass” he retorted, cocking his head to the side and flashing the other a smile of which he knew she may not seen, unsure of the limitations of the one whom called herself 'Wander's sight. Clicking his tongue he contemplated her instructions for him to sit down and speak of his friends, shrugging the notion off as quickly as he had considered it. “I think i'll pass. Ain't all that big at sitting around, having a picnic, making nice and spilling my life story to a complete stranger. And in case you cannot see, my friend s are these lovely crows, whom are rather loyal and useful amongst other things.” stepping back slightly he paused, watching the freak of a woman who'd awoken him from a nap. Sighing he knew he shouldn't just leave some blind girl on her own, especially after intentionally verbally tormenting her for his own fun. “Alaki. That's my name” he responded, his voice guarded and the words coming from him reluctant.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

--

That I don't! came her response to his prompting joke of not knowing how to entertain. Her head tipped in slight as those jade sights watched the direction his sound was coming from. Strange is a matter of opinion, really. Such as, you strike me as downright odd, what with all these bluffs and scare-tactics.

The dame's retorts weren't out of aggression or retaliation, but were rather gentle and questioning, hark perked forth. Her 'good' eye could only make out the smudged line of his grin, causing her to tip her head further in a puzzled manner. She was listening intently, absorbing information like a sponge. Perhaps this fellow wasn't as horrifying or bad as he seemed to let on. Perhaps he was actually just misunderstood, or damaged in some way. After all, he didn't seem too bad. Slightly immature, but not too bad. Silver-dipped hark gave a faint twitch with the mention of his avian companions.

Crows? I like crows, they're quite smart! I... I don't have any crow friends, but I do have a little hooded pitohui companion, but I've gotta bandage my hands or wear my cloak if I wanna hold him or even come in contact with him. He does something to skin, it's a little irritating, but-- she said, catching herself rambling, as she attempted to find common ground to relate to this strange fellow. His name is Gamble.

Wander had mumbled the last bit, almost feeling downright embarrassed for her outburst of random information about her bird friend. Her jaw tightened slightly as she swallowed, feeling foolish. Attention was called back once he mentioned his name.

Alaki, hmm? That's.... That's a nice name, actually. It's... Kind of nice, I suppose, to meet you...?

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 333 :: 4am, most posts make no sense, yay!

Laughter erupted from his throat, one hand reaching up to push his ever overgrown black bangs, the stupid things having a horrid tendency of poking him in the eyes at rather in convenient times, causing excessive discomfort. Time and time again his hair would irritate him, he'd threaten to cut it, threaten to have it so short it was small stubs, but they were empty threats, for he was rather attached to his hair, the length of it, it's ironed like straightness. It was a part of him, an annoying one, but it was as vital to him as his equally annoying personality. “So we are at an mutual understanding that we view each other as strange. My girl, I think, ya know, just maybe, this might be a start of an eternal friendship. Should we start skipping whilst holding hands, chasing after the sunset now?” the sarcasm rolled from his tongue, the mental image his words created within his mind caused his lip to twitch with restrained laughter. “Oh Wander dear, should I call you my bestie now that we've established this fact?” he couldn't help it, he laughed again; clearly he was talking nonsense for the sake of making up content, but it was entertaining him non the less.. for now.

“Wouldn't recommend Crows. Smart but a right pain in the arse when they want to be. Anathema has a whole lot of them, drive me head in at times” he explained, probably providing the girl with more information then he should, but she was blind and feeble looking, no threat to him and his pack. Mood lightening to a strange form of hyper, his glanced at the bird with little interest, making a point to be sure the thing didn't get anywhere near him or one remotely like that one. “What, you were expecting me to have some sort of devil name? And you sure change your tune quickly, first it's your an arse, not it's nice to meet you?”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

CRAPPYRESPONSE ;u;

Perhaps you're right, Alaki, and I should just continue calling you an ass! the dame replied, though the joking tone was evident in her words, a smile curving upon that slender maw. And I'm sorry to break your heart, my dearest bestie, that I don't believe I'll be skipping around with you much at all, much less after the sunset.

Her response was clearly meant to be another joke, a sort of jab at the other's demeanor in a way. She sat back against the tree, raising one of her brows lightly.

Now, Alaki. I don't mean to pry but, she paused a little, clearly inquisitive. Precisely why were you snoring like a bear while up in a tree? Isn't it uncomfortable sleeping on tree branches? I assume it would be.

Her hands folded into her lap, the light smile still curving her lips. Her own bangs were long, though didn't bother her, due to a lack of proper eyesight, and the ringlets of tresses were well-groomed for the fact that the hair cascaded down the woman's back. Wander did, in fact, keep herself well groomed, simply because of her aversion to grime and grit.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 278 :: :O Wan is being racist against the tree!!!

“How about the sunrise, i'm all up for compromise ya know? Or we can try toward the ocean, but that'd be a heck of a run and dunno about you, but I just woke up and would rather go sleep then start on a long trek all in the name of friendship with my dearest bestie now” his response was in some ways acknowledging her words and in others just rephrasing what he had previously said, sticking a label on it and calling it a compromise. Although one thing he did notice was she had a … pure smile. Not pretty and definitely not what he'd call that of a beauty, but the positive expression changed the Romans face for the better. Woman always looked better smiling, fragile beings that they were, the leached their happiness of others and died with the barest of ill winds.

“And you say you don't mean to pry, but by saying that you actually are. You do know that, yes?” he responded to her words, allowing himself a second to inhale a short breath before continuing, “And what's wrong with that tree? It's a perfectly fine tree. Good, comfy branches, nice colouration to it. You got a problem with trees or something?” his chest rose and fell quickly, his grin foolish like and laughter begged to be released but he wasn't done quite yet. “And in all seriousness, it's a hight advantage, no one typically spots me up 'em so I can slack of when I want and sleep without fear of someone stabbing me in the back. I'd say that makes a tree a mighty good place to sleep, wouldn't you?”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

TREE RACIST! >:U

A branch doesn't strike me as comfortable, but that could very well be because I am not exactly good with climbing trees, and I'd probably slip and fall off of the branch. Repeatedly, she mused aloud, the blind woman looking pensive for a moment. This conversation was certainly peculiar, at least in her opinion. Though, the positives do seem to outweigh the negatives. At least in your case.

The dame gave pause as she mulled over his words.

I suppose you're right by me admitting to prying! I don't like to think of it that way, though. It's more like... Assertive-getting-to-know-someone. That sounds at least a little better than the term prying.

She continued to think, combing her hair aside with slender fingers and guiding it to her right shoulder in an absent-minded manner. Milky pupils seemed to focus on Alaki's crow companion, despite being blind.

Well, from what little information you've shared with me, I've come to the conclusion that you have an exciting lifestyle. I must say, I'm rather envious. I used to roam about without any strings attached. I mean, I still roam, don't get me wrong, but... I don't feel as free. Do you get what I mean? Wander asked, crown tipping lightly to the side.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 243 :: :Exit Alaki xD

Considering the females words he reflected upon his own life; was he truly as free as she made him out to be? Being tied down with responsibilities of his pack, haunted by memories that refused to leave him, controlling much of his life and actions at times. At times he felt as if he could do as he pleased, not caring about what others thought of him or letting social norms dictate how he behaved, but still he was shackled to Anathema and his past. “Freedom isn't always as simple as one may initially think” he mused allowed, not really responding to the girl but voicing the internal conclusion that he had reached.

Shaking his head slightly he looked at the strange female for a moment, the encounter with her was unexpected but already well past it's expiry date; he had things to do, places to be. Sulking around outside of his own pack lands wasn't really going to achieve anything or result in anything all that productive. “Well, I suppose it was.... interesting meeting you. Can't say i'd like to repeat this again any time soon, but in the future we shall see” waving a hand, lips twitching at the foolish action as he recalled the woman’s lack of sight as an after thought, he turned tail and left, picking his way through the terrain at random until he encountered a more familiar trail and slowly began to make his way home.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]