I'm not sure I can do it
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

Liam was tired and he and robin had begun speaking again. Seeing her more had caused some of the weirdest things to happen to him. today though he had books scattered all over his room. some were medical some were romance novels that his mother had around the house. Flipping a page to a Shakespearean play he sighed. Romeo and Juliet was all about two lovers and their trails to be with each other.

The Catori man wasn't sure why he had become so interested in this over the last night. he sighed placing the plat down and picking up another book. In all these novels the man was strong and brave and swept the girl off her feet. he wasn't even sure he was capable of sweeping her off her feet. He huffed as he flopped over on top of all the books. Maybe he was better off just guarding the pack and giving up these flights of fancy.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
My cold dark tower seems so bright

Word Count :: 232 Bargin' right innn.

It had been a while since the boy had been in the hotel. Ever since he’d shifted for the first time, he had been busy running all over the territory and even outside it, deciding that an adolescent like him was big enough to venture at least a little ways away from the Court. Even home looked boring to him, and he spent some nights sleeping outside in the cool nights, either in the grass or up in a tree, his arms and legs dangling down from the branch.

But Skoll, for whatever reason, decided to go inside today. He made sure to bob his head down a little bit as he went into the doorway, feeling claustrophobic with the doorframe even though he would likely only grow to seven feet in height (“only” compared to his other male relatives, other than his brother).

Green eyes adjusted to the natural dimness in the house, although honeyed sunlight was streaming through the windows. Smiling, he pushed his hair out of his eyes and explored the halls and stairs a bit, until he reached the room that smelled like his big brother. Forgetting to knock, he opened the door then blinked at the sight of his sibling sprawled across a pile of books.

“Wow! Where’d ya get so many? What’re they about?” Skoll asked, as usual opening with a dozen questions and zero greetings.

I swear it must be heaven's light

Image courtesy of night-fate-stock & SunOwl

<style>
.GR2_Skoll p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skoll b {color:#34717c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skoll t {color:#34717c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skoll {background-color:#e0ebe9; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/17/skoll1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 0px 0px; border:0px solid #0000000; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 18px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 18px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 18px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 18px; border-top-left-radius: 18px; border-top-right-radius: 18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skoll .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:0px solid #9fb8b6; }
.GR2_Skoll .top {color:#013743; text-align:right; font-family:Telex; font-size:14px; text-shadow:#9fb8b6 1px 1px 1px; line-height:20px; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.GR2_Skoll .bottom {color:#013743; text-align:right; font-family:Telex; font-size:14px; text-shadow:#9fb8b6 1px 1px 1px; line-height:20px; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6238/skoll2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 15px 250px 15px; }
.GR2_Skoll .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Condiment; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Skoll .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

Laim was sure he was alone that was the only way he would ever pull out all these things. It wasn't like his younger siblings would understand. After all he himself didn't understand the feeling that drove him to want to be close to this patch work friend. She had kissed him once and after the shock flew away he realized he liked it. He huffed as he stared up at the ceiling. What was a raging hormonal teenager to do. He would some day be expected to settled down have kids. At least by his mother. She seemed to want to spread the Catori line. Though maybe that wasn't so.

Just as the silince had fully settled in the sound of his door swinging open shattered it. He nearly jumped out of his skin as he spun to look at who it was. Dear lord Skoll you scared me half to death who do you think you are barging in. His tone not mean or angry. It held more fear from being startled.

Liam looked at his brother then placed a brown hand to his face. How about good morning brother. how are you brother. Oh can I come in brother He spoke sighing. He knew his mother had drilled manners into them all why was it Skoll seemed to skip over them. They are mostly mothers. he said as he began to pick them up. Staking them neatly in piles along the wall.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 266 He's a little brat. xD

Skoll grinned innocently as he watched his big brother whirl toward him. The startled exclamation made the boy’s smile falter, however; he hadn’t meant to scare him that much. He simply hadn’t been thinking, like he didn’t think a lot lately. Boys tended to lose their brains heading into the teenage months, and the golden prince was no exception. He was only about seven months old, still a bit too young to be considered a true teenager, but he’d never been the most mature of children despite being a self-described heir.

Rubbing his face in exasperation, Liam offered a whole bunch of alternatives to his unorthodox greeting. Scuffing a foot against the floor, the young Haskel copied an ashamed pose with his hands clasped sheepishly behind his back. “Good morning, how are you, and can I come in?” he asked, and the innocence left his face for a cheeky grin. Definitely, the pack would be feeling his growth this next season or so.

The brownish wolfdog started to stack the books along the wall, explaining that they were mostly their mother’s. Skoll went to help, although he stared hard at the covers of the ones he picked up. None of them looked particularly interesting; the titles were about medicine or anatomy or just had names on them. One looked questionable, and flipping it open to a passage, he wrinkled his brow.

“This stuff’s weird,” he declared, and tossed that book (carefully) on the closest pile. “Do any of ’em have knights or kings or dragons? Or even just a tiger! Like Shere Khan.” He grinned broadly.

<style>
.GR2_Skoll b {color:#34717c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skoll t {color:#34717c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skoll {background-color:#e0ebe9; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/17/skoll1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 0px 0px; border:0px solid #0000000; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 18px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 18px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 18px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 18px; border-top-left-radius: 18px; border-top-right-radius: 18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skoll .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:0px solid #9fb8b6; }
.GR2_Skoll .top {color:#013743; text-align:right; font-family:Telex; font-size:14px; text-shadow:#9fb8b6 1px 1px 1px; line-height:20px; line-height:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.GR2_Skoll .bottom {color:#013743; text-align:right; font-family:Telex; font-size:14px; text-shadow:#9fb8b6 1px 1px 1px; line-height:20px; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6238/skoll2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 15px 250px 15px; }
.GR2_Skoll .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Condiment; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Skoll .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]
Liam gave his younger brother a smile. he really was a peice of work. He wondered if it could be that he was still to young to allow the manners to sink in. He looked about the room at least he could pick it up fast enough. Soon how ever he would grow into maturity and he'd start to find his way in life like Liam was trying to do.

Liam picked up a book and dusted it off. Romeo and Juliet. Its about two families who did not get along and these to lovers did. I wont tell you the ending but you might like it. he said holding the book out. He wasn't one for adventure stories he liked romances and saving the princess from evil. Every now and then he'd pretend he was the one saving her and she was Robin. But even he had doubts about his ability to make those things com true.
[html]

Word Count :: 253

His brother smiled, perhaps unable to be cross with him, and offered one of the books to Skoll. He grabbed it in his pale hands, peering at the title on the cover as Liam described the story within its pages. The thought of two families not liking each other was more upsetting than anything, until he replaced the word family with “pack.” Then it was a good war story, with big battles and stuff, right?

He wrinkled his nose at the part about lovers, though. He’d yet to start noticing the opposite sex, so anything lovey-dovey went right over his head. “Well, since it’s from you, I’ll try to read it.” He pawed idly through the pages, noticing that it was formatted differently than the other stories he’d read. The actions and the speech were separated somehow, and some of the words were big or weird, but he could always bother Liam or Robin or an adult if he needed help reading it. He shrugged and closed the book.

“Is all you do is read anymore?” the golden prince questioned, arching a brow. A smile came on as sudden and bright as the sun. “I mean, reading is really awesome, and I love books, but—well, I like playing too. And—Liam, guess what! I got a horse!” He hadn’t officially told anyone (other than showing the note to his parents and begging them to let him keep Hwin) but he was proud to relate this news to his older Catori sibling.

<style>