[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

(--)
Thornhill District, 12 April

Eris is by James!

The suburban sprawl of Halifax was not altogether unfamiliar to Eris, who had been here before many times. The dark woman had no reason to fear the city, and in fact, she enjoyed its towering spires and sprawling buildings. She enjoyed looking at the ruins of another civilization, for it stood as a reminder that she and her kind had inherited this earth. The sable coyote was not one for history; she spent her time in the present, ignoring both the past and the future in favor of quicker gratification.

There was always something to be gathered in Halifax, and the dark-furred woman decided it was time to make a scavenging attempt. The garden would grow rampantly, and now they had the clinic and other projects to think about. The coal-hued woman was not one to leave her pack without assistance; it was important to Eris to contribute, even if she was not as skilled or as physically strong as the others. So it was that the woman scavenged what useful items she could from the ruins of the old city. Moving from house to house, she filled a bag with trinkets and other items of a more practical nature.

The dark-furred woman had departed from her horse and slave, leaving the bag of her collected items there while taking an empty sack into this building. She moved inside a hunkering brick building, low and lean. One part of the wooden roof above her had collapsed with the march of years and steady beatings of the elements. Outside, Molcaxitl stood anxiously beside the buckskin horse Trader, laden with what she had already scavenged.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
It had been four days since spraining his ankle in a trap, one set by the female he knew as Fleta, but the pain had been reduced to an ache that he simply ignored as best he could. Hunger still clung to him, and the few scraps that had fallen into his lap recently was not enough to satisfy the male, but the potential easy pickings of some careless traveler remained a more enticing alternative then trying to hunt himself up a meal. It didn't really matter to the male if he talked his way into a way to fill his stomach, or had to just slip something away while distracting the mark, but doubted he could run very well with one of his two ankles giving him some pain just from walking on it.

The scent of strangers struck Kit, and drew him to an old building, one that didn't seem all that different from the rest that occupied the city. Kit arrived just in time to see a dark furred Optime move inside with what he thought was an empty sack. Green eyes turned to what had really brought him to the area, a horse, laden with what could be treasure, but also possibly trail rations that could make the hunger stop for at least a while. After Kit had observed the lighter colored female for a few moments, he came up with a straight forward enough plan, to simply flirt his way to a meal. It had worked with Fleta, and even ended with more then a turkey.

Previous success was the fuel for Kit's rather forward approach, his steps obviously favoring the uninjured left leg, while his best charmer's voice called out toward the female "Hey there beautiful, I didn't expect to run into any pretty faces in a place like this. Name's Kit... what might your name be?". Kit expected perhaps a little bit of surprise by his sudden appearance, followed by shy interest, or maybe anger to hint that the male should cool his jets a bit, but found that he was the one surprised by a new reaction. It was the first time his flirting had caused a female to run from him, and a little bit annoying to boot, but since the female had run inside, not away, Kit figured it was best to hurry over to the horse.

Kit started to rummage around the second he reached his destination, and sought some sort of food, carelessly dropping a few trinkets on the ground in his effort to find something, anything that he could grab and scurry away with. Green eyes all but lit up at the sight of dried meat, but in his eagerness, had stopped paying much attention behind him, toward the doorway of the building.
[html]

Eris is by James!

The dark-furred woman moved from room to room, poking through the occasional drawer. She lifted up a piece of flat wood, debris from the wood, and peeked underneath. She found a dessicated carcass, long dried up. Making a face, the coal-hued hybrid kicked at it with a clawed toe. The corpse, raccoon or oppossum sized, exploded into shreds of dried skin and dust. The woman dropped the piece of wood and moved back toward the central hallway, stopping as she saw a breathless Molcaxitl making her way inside. What is it? The woman's fire-colored eyes were wide and fearful, and the slave could not speak -- the dark-furred Auxiliary watched with growing exasperation as the slave's jaw worked up and down, squeaks and sounds nothing like a properly-formed word escaping her slim coydog's muzzle.

Finally, the slave pointed toward the door, her whole arm shaking visibly. The dark-furred hybrid pushed past her slimmer companion and stepped back out into the bright sunlight. Her mouth formed an ugly snarl and her chartreuse eyes blazed as she saw a stranger standing beside Trader, who hadn't the good sense to recognize Salsolian from outsider. What are you doing? she demanded, standing akimbo on the concrete porch of the sagging brick building. The back toward her was slim, reddish-brown with a dorsal stripe of black following along his spine.

<style>
</style>[/html]
OOC: Feel free to PP a bit if Eris decides to get physical at all

The food was within sight, some delicious looking dried pieces of meat, and Kit was struggling to avoid just stuffing the food in his mouth, when a seemingly not so happy voice called out from behind him. It quickly became obvious that the more flighty individual had alerted a not so cowardly one to confront him over trying to help himself to something that wasn't his. If his ankle had completely healed, Kit would have just grabbed the food, and made a run for it. As the male could only walk on the foot, and certainly would prevent any jumping or sudden course changes, Kit decided it would be better to try talking his way out of the situation. Kit slowly turned around from his search, his right leg careful in it's movements to likely reveal it was being favored, but still tried to sleight of hand some of the meat behind him, a hand remaining out of sight with the fist full of food. It wasn't the best time, and he knew that she might see, but hunger demanded the added risk.

"Oh... uh, hi there. Just, admiring your stuff is all. I thought to myself, two beautiful ladies out here all alone, they might have some interesting things. Sorry, I'm curious by nature. Though, I suppose its a rude habit, and since you seem busy... perhaps I should take my leave?" Kit spoke quickly, hoping to perhaps confuse the unnamed wolf, while also flattering them, but was probably a little too eager with his suggestion that he leave without further conversation. The comment about beautiful had not really been feigned, and Kit's green eyes wandered perhaps a little more then they should have during the volatile situation. Reckless was something that defined the male's personality though, and had got him into most of the trouble that found him.
[html]

(411) In the third paragraph, kind of made an assumption as to which species Ino's face favors -- if he's more wolfish than coyote, please lemme know and I'll fix it up. :3

Eris is by Requiem!

Molcaxitl had followed her outside, but had not stepped before her master. The slave was entirely unnerved, and Eris wondered what had upset her so. The simple act of stealing? Did she fear retribution for her inability to protect the horse? Eris thought that was expecting entirely too much of the woman, who was slight and small and entirely helpless, and so she could not be angry with the slave for having fled in the first place.

Bright green-yellow eyes appraised the stranger as he turned to face her, anger apparent on her countenance. Eris was not a creature of blind rage, however -- whatever she had of that had been tempered by her lifestyle in Salsola, where displays of such obviousness were frowned upon. The sly and stealthy were valued within her pack, and those who exploded at the slightest provocation would not survive Salsola long.

He seemed more coyote than wolf from this side, his face sharp and angular, oversized ears dwarfing her own. Eris knew her ears were the most likely thing to belie her otherwise wolfish appearance: they were too large, too round. Her muzzle was passable as a wolf's, and her skull structure favored the wolf's, but an especially sharp eye or one experienced with hybridization might still call her a hybrid.

My servant is beautiful to you? she asked, more amused than fearful of him. Perhaps she should be afraid -- Eris was not a fighter, herself, and she had pitiably little experience with such things. Any weapons she might have accessed -- old, rusted, and freshly scavenged as they were -- were on the horse's back. Something in her, or perhaps in him and his appearance, coupled with those words of praise, quelled her fear entirely.

Does her beauty exceed mine? That is more insult than thievery, Eris declared, a sour look crossing her face. She was not as young as she used to be -- this would be her fifth year, after all, and she bore three litters of children in the span of the last year -- but the thought of Molcaxitl being more desirous than her was too much for her to stomach. This thought had served well to distract her from the strips of dried meat -- not that they were any large consequence to her. There was more back in Salsola, and the supplies had been packed only to save them the trouble and time of hunting for prey rather than scavenging.

<style>
#erisReqOpt {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisReqOpt p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisReqOpt p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#erisReqOpt .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisReqOpt .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisReqOpt b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisReqOpt u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisReqOpt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
OOC: Thats fine Smile I honestly had never really thought about fine details like that, so that works Tongue .

Kit had almost hoped his flattery would satisfy the stranger, and maybe give him the opportunity to excuse himself with the stolen food. He was even convinced that she had not spotted his sleight of hand, and would perhaps be none the wiser of why he was really looking around in her things. Instead what he got, was a question that led to not so favorable possibilities, a female who kept servants, and Kit was aware that some servants were not servants by choice.

"Well, I did say you were both beautiful didn't I? So that would mean her too." he responded in an amused tone, noting that she she didn't seem all too concerned about a strange male. Then again, if she was a slaver of some kind, he wondered if he shouldn't be the one that was worried. Especially when the female revealed her distaste for not being seen as more beautiful then the servant, and her knowledge that Kit was trying to steal from them.

"Now now, I didn't say that. You certainly are a looker yourself, maybe a bit more than a looker..." Kit responded to the sour look, his words taking on a suggestive tone. It did not take much effort for Kit to realize she was more mature then he was in terms of age, but the curves that defined a female's body were still there, and more then enough to pique his interest. Knowing she held a servant also gave Kit the impression that the female might have material wealth, or perhaps some sort of status that he might be able to weasel himself into. Even if Kit didn't feel compelled to flirt his way out of being labeled a thief, and dealt with as such, he would have probably still tried his luck at flirting.

Kit started to move closer, with a smooth, but non-aggressive approach, and moved his hand from behind his back to reveal the stolen food. Speaking with what he hoped was an enticing voice, Kit started to try winning the female over "Far as thievery gos, you caught me on that one I guess. So I suppose you have right to be angry with me, but in my defense, I was hungry, and not much of a hunter. Besides, I'd be willing to work something out with you, maybe something we both could enjoy?". If kit's words did not properly convey what sort of deal he was suggesting, his green eyes wanderings, and the grin on his face likely would.

It was a bit of a gamble, Kit knew that, and part of him still favored the idea of just bolting for it, but the reckless, greedy side of him won out.
[html]

Short, sorry. ;_;

The Auxiliary peered at him with her sharp yellow-green eyes, appraising him for his worth then and there. She was not shy about these things -- the dark-furred woman was used to being Salsolian queen on Salsola's territory. These neutral territory interactions were becoming more and more foreign to her as time wore on -- she had almost entirely forgotten the entire world was not required to kowtow and grovel at her feet. It was easy to forget such things in a position such as her own. She had not intended to travel more southerly than Halifax and thus had not donned Discordia's mask, but she was feeling particularly playful all the same -- perhaps it had been the flower-tobacco she had smoked that morning?

I have a mate, and I am faithful and true to him, she said in response, though her words were kindly, shrouded in the guise of nearly pious loyalty to her man. In truth, the shadow-furred woman was anything but: she had others beside Larkspur, and would continue to have them, in all likelihood. Her charms were not so easily received, however, and the shaded woman balked at such direct advances. Your flattery is payment enough. Who am I to refuse food to the hungry, especially when the hungry is bold enough to take what is left unattended? she asked, waving her hand dismissively. It was a rhetorical question, but she grinned broadly all the same. I came here for trinkets and other things I might find useful. You've left that alone? I wouldn't want my hard work to be for nothing, the hybrid asked, pouting a little.

Eris is by Alaine!

<style>
#alaineErisLup {
}
#alaineErisLup p {
}
#alaineErisLup p.sieImage {
}
#alaineErisLup .txtooc {
#alaineErisLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#alaineErisLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#alaineErisLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#alaineErisLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#alaineErisLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#alaineErisLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
OOC: Wasn't sure if she let him get closer, but assume he didn't push his luck if she did back up from him Smile

Disappointment, it was evident on Kit's face at the rejection to his flirting, something he didn't experience often, but the fact that she had a mate was as good an indicator as any that she would be less eager to be swept off her feet by a strange male. "I suppose being faithful is a virtue, even if its not a very fun virtue, and one that keeps me from getting to know a pretty face that much better." Kit responded in a teasing manner, but with the let down obvious.

Being pardoned for his theft, and allowed to keep the food was unexpected, and Kit at first suspected some sort of trap, but had no idea what sort it might be. "Well, I thank you for that. I've plenty more flattery that I can give for free if you change your mind later, and as far as your trinkets go, I may have dropped a few, but all I took was the food.". Kit stopped his approach about an arms length away from the as yet unnamed female, and suddenly remembered he had not got the chance to give his name yet.

"I suppose I've been rather rude, and not even given you my name! You can call me Kit, and your pretty servant back there is welcome to as well." Kit greeted them both, but his green eyes lingered on the apparent servant. Even if the master proved impossible to make unfaithful, it didn't mean Kit couldn't consider chasing after the second female who was present. Though he guessed she would likely run from him, and ruin any potential fun with words they could have. "How about you two? Might I get a name to attach to two attractive ladies?" Kit added to make sure they realized that he was hoping for a name in exchange for the one given to them.
[html]

(361)

Eris is by Libri!

It was good to know she was still desirable. A creature of arrogance such as Eris thrived on compliments and kindnesses, but even she was not so naive to believe her beauty would remain forever. Her own mother stood as testament to what the years might do to a body, even if Eris took care to avoid scars. Her mother sought to have those scars, of course, but she could not fight elderliness and weakness.

The response he provided was respectful enough of her mateship's supposed sanctity, and the dark-furred woman offered him a smile at that, dipping her head forward in thanks. He was not unattractive -- perhaps too coyote for her long-term tastes, but she doubted either of them were seeking to make any sort of long-term connection. Still, she was The Auxiliary of Salsola -- she could not offer her feminine wiles up for any man who would ask for them.

He approached, speaking of her goods, and the woman nodded her understanding and indifference both. The dried meat truly was of little consequence -- there was more where it came from, and when their stores ran low, it was an easy thing to create. Though he stopped a comfortable distance before them, Eris perceived Molcaxitl taking a few steps back, and tossed a look over one shoulder. The slave had slipped into the doorframe of the building, and regarded their rust-furred hybrid companion with eyes the size of saucers.

It is good to meet you, Kit. It's rare to find a thief so honest in what he... wants, the woman said, deciding this was the best word to use. I am Eris, and the slave is Molcaxitl. Axi, if it twists your tongue -- it does that to many, she said, shrugging. Your forwardness frightens her, the dark woman observed, glancing again to Molcaxitl, who shrank against the doorframe. She is afraid of men's wants, you see, the hybrid said, almost apologetically. If she offends you, I can send her off. Eris had no intent of sending the slave very far, but perhaps it would be best, if Kit found Molcaxitl's fearfulness insulting.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Kit didn't quite understand why the servant was so fearful of him, and continued to watch her with interested green eyes, as a mystery that the male wanted to make sense of. The shyness that "Fleta" had shown, was at least part of what had drawn him to her, and there was a similar interest at play with the female who was eventually identified as Molcaxitl. At the same time, he learned that Eris was the sort to keep slaves, a practice that Kit didn't actually care one way or another about, as long as it didn't effect himself in a negative manner.

"Would you rather I was dishonest even once you had caught me?" Kit responded with a grin, his attention momentarily turning from the slave to the master, and idly admiring the female again. "Well Eris, its a pleasure to meet such a lovely lady. One who is apparently well off, if she can afford to keep slaves.". The notion of being offended by Molcaxitl's fright was a strange idea, one that caused Kit to pause to think. "Theres no need to send her away, I think shes rather attractive, and maybe after watching me a while, she would be a little less afraid of males, I don't bite unless asked after all." Kit responded to the offer in his smooth tone, while testing the pairs reaction to moving a little closer.

It was a bit of a game, seeing how far his words would get him, and the fact that neither had actually snapped at him physically was only encouragement. "Unless of course, you'd like to send her away so its just us? Either way, I'd still have a pretty face around, and someone to talk to. Unless my forwardness frightens you as well?". On a good day, Kit would have realized how reckless it was to get a little too forward with strangers, but it had not burned him too bad so far, and Kit rarely learned unless it hurt.
[html]

(342)

Eris is by Alaine!

The dark-furred woman had created a place in the world where deceit was a valued skill. Salsola did not tolerate true betrayal between canines of its Family, but those of her pack could deceive one another on certain matters. It was for this reason she had a certain respect for those capable of such sleights of hand, whether that was literal or figurative. A smile slid across her coal-furred muzzle at his question, and she answered honestly. I am not afraid. It takes a certain boldness to be so honest, and more boldness still to simply take what you want. I am such a creature myself -- I would be a hypocrite if I did not respect such things, she said, playfully aghast at the thought of being a hypocrite.

I do think Axi wants to take her leave, the coyote added, glancing toward the golden-hued woman again for a long moment, her smile turning almost playful. She shook her head. I might need your services, she chided. Straighten up and come here, greet our friend Kit properly. The coal-hued woman was not typically cruel to her slaves, but a particular vindictive feeling had arisen in her. Molcaxitl was attractive to this stranger, and this was a slight Eris could not forget easily. Though it was not the coydog's fault, of course, someone must be punished.

The tawny woman whimpered audibly and hung back in her spot, and Eris lifted her lip impatiently. Come, she snapped, pointing at the space beside her. Axi was obedient to a fault, and Eris was not used to her commands being balked. The slim woman slunk forward, fire-colored eyes still wide, though now they were focused on her feet. She shuffled toward Eris, and the dark-furred woman glared at her a moment before she stuck a hand beneath the slave's chin, forcing it upward. Don't be disrespectful! Look at him, she commanded, dropping her hand away immediately and shaking it off as if she'd touched something dirty.

<style>
#erisAlaine {
}
#erisAlaine p {
}
#erisAlaine p.sieImage {
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisAlaine .txtooc {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height:16px;
#erisAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
For as potentially charged as the little encounter could have been, Kit felt like he wasn't in any danger, and from what he could see from Eris' reactions, she was at least agreeable to his continuing to poke at boundaries. That she was bold, Kit could only confirm by way of how she had confronted a potential thief, and remained calm during the exchange. Even after he had signaled his interest in her, a move on his part that sometimes got the reaction he wanted, and sometimes did not.

Kit almost looked disappointed again when it looked like the slave might be sent away, and before Eris had given any sort of indication that she had perhaps turned her thoughts around on being a little unfaithful. So it came as a surprise when she called for her slave to approach, and was even perhaps a little cruel in the way she forced the female into a situation she clearly did not enjoy. Part of Kit felt bad about putting the slave into such a position, and yet was also tempted by the potential that Eris had just revealed.

"I'm not going to bite Axi. You don't need to look so afraid, like I'm going to hurt you!" Kit spoke in a soothing manner, and started to close what distance remained between the two, in appearance to simply get closer to reach out in a gentle touch at the slave's shoulder. Though Kit also had another motive behind his approach, to brush against Eris, and gauge what her reaction might be to his touch. "She seems quite... obedient." Kit commented during his bold move, partly in wonder at seeing someone so compliant, but also in a wary sort of way, as though it occurred to him how horrible such a position would be if he found himself in it.

Kit loved his freedom, and the thought of losing it to such a degree made the male's skin crawl, even as he shamelessly enjoyed the opportunity to touch the female, and see if maybe his charms could sooth the slave.
[html]

(513)

Eris is by Alaine!

The flaxen coydog stood where Eris had demanded her to stand, and though she looked at the russet-hued canine, her chin slowly dipped back toward the earth again, and as Kit spoke to her directly, she trembled visibly, both ears drooping downward. Her brilliantly orange eyes watched and widened as the rust-hued wolf touched her, and she shied away, flinching from his touch. To her credit, however, the slim slave retained her place.

For Eris's part, she stood her ground for a moment, until Kit commented. She broke their contact then, stepping backward and frowning toward Molcaxitl. There was some space between her and Kit now, though not very much. Perhaps. She should know to answer when someone speaks to her, though, the dark-hued woman said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking toward the slave expectantly. Kit has complimented you, and speaks to you. Have you nothing to say? the coal-hued woman said, tilting her head and looking pointedly toward the slave. The woman stared at her mistress with wide and dull eyes until the silence was too much disrespect for The Auxiliary to bear. Her frown turned stormy, and the woman growled her frustration faintly.

If you won't speak to him, maybe he'll want a hug. Some caresses, maybe? Something more? The frustration was gone in an instant, replaced by the business-like look of one with something to trade. The shadowy hybrid ignored the increased quaking of the slave, who had half-wilted to the ground. Molca clutched at herself and was openly whimpering now, which only served to fuel the dark-furred coyote's wrath. The coal-furred woman stepped forward and brushed past Kit herself this time, sliding her body alongside his as she moved toward Axi.

Her hand was last to leave him, a lingering touch left at the base of his spine before she was beside Molca. Eris half-bent to the crouched slave and slid her hand into the hair at the back of the coydog's head, pulling her up straight and turning back toward Kit with Molca before her. Would you have her? the dark-furred woman asked pointedly of the coywolf. Is she to your standards? Don't you want her? the hybrid half-demanded of him. A strange heat had started in her, some feral mix of desire and simplistic rage at being thought the lesser of a slave. It was both infuriating and exhilarating at once.

She had never been motherly to the slave, but Eris had never edged into cruelty before -- at this new treatment the slave did not fight or actively resist, even faced with the threat of male attentions. Instead, she simply pulled downward and twisted in Eris's grasp -- even against the sharp hurt of her hair being pulled, she fought to wrap both arms around herself and make herself as small as possible. Her whimpering had increased in fervor and pitch, and her wide orange eyes stared at Kit with visible horror, the whites of them showing.

<style>
#erisAlaine {
}
#erisAlaine p {
}
#erisAlaine p.sieImage {
}
#erisAlaine .txtooc {
#erisAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
Kit was gentle with his touch on the slave, his words, and actions meant to convey the idea that he wouldn't hurt her, but having nearly the opposite effect. It only added to the strange reality that Eris had apparently trained her servant quite well, for her to endure what she clearly did not like, but remain still, and submissive. As for Eris herself, it was not lost on Kit that she had not immediately pulled away from his fur brushing against her own, and had not seemed to dislike his touch.

There was an internal struggle in Kit as the encounter continued, with Eris scolding Molcaxitl for not being more eager to please. On the one hand, Kit felt bad for the slave, even if he was selfish, there was something wrong about the situation, but an equally strong force was at work, the desire for excitement, to try new things, and of course his like of the opposite sex. What had started as being offered a touch, perhaps some flirting, quickly turned to a much deeper offer, one that caused Kit's heart to race a little bit.

Regardless of how smooth his words had been, the male had only been with two females at that point in his life, both very fresh in his mind, and truthfully he desired more of that intoxicating dance that had set his mind on fire. Was it worth the guilt that he instinctively suspected might come from accepting Eris' offer. To make things even harder, Eris herself tempted the male with her own body, the feel of her against him enough to likely make him smell interested.

A light pause permeated Kit's actions, aside from his hand gently meandering along the slave's shoulder to gently caress her muzzle, but he eventually responded with a thoughtful voice "Your offer... so tempting. She certainly meets my standards, and... I do want her.". Almost immediately there was a twang of guilt buried beneath the growing lust in the male, but lost in the moment, he ignored it as best he could. Greed demanded a little more then just accepting Eris' terms however, and found Kit's free hand attempting to run along the master's thigh while adding "Though in truth, I want you both. It would be fun to compare the master and slave, see which is superior in this particular task.".

If there had been any doubt about what Kit's wants were, he assumed they had been chased away, and all that remained was the task of silencing the voice that said he should have tried to steer things away from the poor slave, and settled for the the female who was not shivering, even if one was much more easily claimed from how things had gone. Throughout the odd negotiations, Kit's green eyes remained lightly glazed with interest, his tail wagging softly behind him.
[html]

(492)

Eris is by Alaine!

Eris was not entirely unfamiliar with the coydog's likes and dislikes -- the woman's encounter with Khirot in Salsola and the disquiet with which Molcaxitl had reacted to the communal slave's advances told Eris much about how Molcaxitl viewed these advances. The dark-hued coyote knew some things about the coydog's treatment prior to her ownership, but this hardly concerned her. Slaves were nothing, meant to be bartered with: she had done the same before. That she had protected Molcaxitl from such advances thus far meant nothing -- nothing and less, even.

The flaxen-hued coyote leaned back against Eris, straining away from Kit's new touch at her muzzle, her quaking palpable to the dark-furred hybrid. She twisted and shook, and though the dark-hued woman decidedly preferred men, the feeling of a creature smaller and frailer than herself against her body, half-heartedly fighting -- it was enough to send a shiver though the sable hybrid. This feeling was amplified as the rust-furred man slid his hand along her leg, and the hybrid grinned herself, though she pulled her own body back and thrust Molcaxitl's forward, one hand still locked in the slave's hair. The other reached for the slave's arm, pulling it back and away from her so she might tuck it behind the slave.

Molcaxitl arranged to her liking and fully within her control, the dark woman leaned her head over the slave's shoulder, pressing one cheek to the tawny fur of her servant's opposing cheek. She sighed audibly and looked over to Kit, that playful smile still on her lips. I am not sure you have the stamina for both of us, she chided playfully. Take her, the coyote urged, pulling the slave's hair so the woman's slender throat was exposed. She squeaked and whimpered in Eris's grasp. Perhaps if I like what I see, I will indulge, too, the dark woman said thoughtfully. This was not altogether out of the realm of possibility -- heat burned through her, and she was already dirtying herself by touching Molcaxitl in the first place. There was no harm in having Kit after he had Axi, then.

Molcaxitl's free hand snapped up and toward Eris's wrist, tugging at the woman's arm fruitlessly. Please, she yelped. Please, please! She twisted harder in the woman's grasp, and the dark-furred hybrid relinquished her grasp on the slave's hair, catching the woman's wrist with her hand. The coal-hued woman was quick to move that hand to her other one, sliding her fingers in the slave's hair again. She made a noise of disapproval at the slave and pulled her head back once again, sliding one of her legs between the slave's to pry them apart.

Be quiet, the hybrid hissed in the woman's ear. You wouldn't want to displease our friend Kit.

<style>
#erisAlaine {
}
#erisAlaine p {
}
#erisAlaine p.sieImage {
}
#erisAlaine .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
Things began to happen quickly after accepting the dark woman's equally dark offer, Kit watched with surprise, and swallowed lightly at seeing the slave held for him. It was hard for the male to not be a little excited just from the thought of having something so enticing presented for him, to not have to sweet talk his way into things. It was an odd justification that Kit began to use, to allow him the pleasure that he started to envision himself receiving, one where it was alright because the slave's master had allowed it. That made everything okay, right?

Any remaining hesitation was swept away by what Kit took as a challenge of his endurance, and also as a potential prize of herself if he proved himself able to fufill his role as the male. Stepping closer, Kit started to gently run his hands along the restrained slave, started with the shoulders, but inevitably moving lower to caress thighs that he would begin working further apart. At the same time, Kit's muzzle snaked in to start licking gently at the neck Eris had exposed for him, but would slowly work his way over to Eris as well. "I'll have plenty of stamina for the both of you, and I think you'll like what you see." Kit boasted teasingly regardless of whether Eris allowed the soft licks to grace her as well.

Somewhere in Kit's mind, he believed that he might be able to even make Molcaxitl enjoy what was coming, and his touch was gentle as a result. His voice whispering in what he hoped was a soothing manner "Calm down...", even while Kit began to position himself at the female's opening. Growing amounts of lust, mixed with the newness of having two females more or less at the same time, and prevented much delay before the male started to press inside. Sticking with his want to please, not harm what was ultimately a victim, Kit was gentle, but firm with his attempted claiming.
[html]

(345)

Eris is by Alaine!

The dark woman's only squeezed harder and tighten her grip on Molca's thin wrists and pull her arms downward, stretching an already unnatural position. The dark hybrid stepped up against the coydog's back and pushed her into Kit. The coydog's well-muscled body arched against her mistress as she struggled, quaking and trembling and whimpering all the while -- her pleading had ceased, however, and that was good. The sable-furred woman tilted her head into his tongue's caresses a moment, burning yellow-green eyes half-lidded. She was quick to pull away after indulging but a moment, though she grinned at him all the same.

Perhaps, she said, wishing she could reach out to touch him, too. Her hands were occupied by the slave, however, who had grown increasingly quiet as the distance between her body and Kit's grew less and less. Eris felt her go completely rigid, all of her muscles tensing at once as, presumably, the young hybrid had his way with her. The sable-hued woman could smell his desire, but it was entirely overpowered by the stench of fear from her slave. The woman no longer attempted to struggle, but her trembling was still palpable to Eris. Otherwise, however, she seemed to have disconnected herself entirely from reality: what little Eris could see of Molca's face was glazed over, distant, not-entirely-present. Her face grew stormy, and she jerked the slave's hair again, rattling the woman out of her catatonia.

Enjoy it or don't, she cooed, again in the slave's ear. Pretty things should be loved, and you are pretty, aren't you? Perhaps she hadn't meant to take it this far, but she was all swept in the moment. And, in any case, it was nothing Eris had not done before: Vieira had been treated as Molcaxitl was now being treated. Eris had never been quite so close to Vieira when it was happening, however, and the dark-furred woman had never regretted her treatment of either slave.

<style>
#erisAlaine {
}
#erisAlaine p {
}
#erisAlaine p.sieImage {
}
#erisAlaine .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
Kit had felt Molcaxitl's struggles, threatening to make him feel guilty, but the slave was well controlled by her master, and had become compliant before the male had second thoughts. Mixing the taste of both Molca, and Eris was a pleasant sensation, even if the dark female had pulled away from the sensual licks. Like a carrot on the end of a stick, Eris managed to remind Kit that it was a performance, that mixed with the carnal pleasures would be a test to see if he got her as well.

Always ready for a challenge, Kit did his best to put on a good show, his muzzle moving back to lick affectionately at Molca's neck, even as he forced himself inside of the slave that went rigid at their union. Pleasure rippled up through Kit's body, his eyes closing slightly, but the fear smell still crept into an otherwise delicious experience. Pausing only a moment, Kit began an instinctive back and forth movement with his hips, while his hands moved downward in a quest to try getting the slave to hook her leg around him so the angle was better for himself.

In the midst of having his way, Kit continued his own little challenge of trying to soothe the slave, even while Eris seemed intent to make her suffer. Kit ignored the display, aside from noting the potential smooth lines that he wanted to use later. Eris was her master, and it wasn't exactly his place to tell her how to treat the female. "She is right you know, enjoy this. Let someone love you." Kit added, his words interrupted at points by his breathing that was growing heavier as the moments passed. At the same time a second hand, the one not trying to hook Molca's leg around himself, was sent on a quest to try exploring Eris's flank, possibly even to tease at the treasure Kit hoped to claim along with Molca's.

If nothing changed, and Kit continued to feel himself enveloped by Molca's body, his own would start to react, the tension rising as the prelude to what was to come. Thrusts that started exceptionally gentle, slowly transformed into quicker movements, spurred on by Kit's growing lust. "This may hurt, a little, it helps if you relax." Kit would warn between breaths, a signal that he would likely tie with Molca soon after.
[html]

This table made awesome by Mel!

If nothing else, this had proven to Molcaxitl that she was still owned, that she was still property of a power greater than herself. The dark-furred woman knew her slave's beliefs: only a higher power (and a cruel one, at that) would have driven Molca out of Eterne and into the wide world, offered her a chance at freedom, only for Eris Eternity to happen upon her. How strange the world was with its coincidences -- Eris could almost believe in that power herself, given the exponentially small possibility of what had unfolded into reality.

Molcaxitl's only response to Eris was to whimper, but when Kit showed her affection, Eris let it be -- the dark-furred woman was not in the business of policing this one, only her servant. The coydog seemed to relax, if only by a hair, and her trembling changed by a degree Eris recognized -- smirking, the dark hybrid allowed Kit's roaming hand to slip between her legs a moment, even pushing herself forward and into him. Her body pushed against the slave's back and she found herself rumbling a low growl of pleasure as she heard Kit's breathing and thrusting change pace, her desire spurred onward by the increase of his.

<style>
#erisMel {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/apFCL.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
padding-top:209px;
width:500px;
}
#erisMel p {
margin:10px 15px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage {
}
#erisMel p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisMel p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisMel .txtooc {
line-height:14px;
#erisMel .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisMel b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisMel u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisMel b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisMel b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisMel b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
It was such a thrilling new experience for Kit, to have Molca sandwiched between himself, and Eris. Desire seemed to fill the air, even if it the fear scent of Molca herself occasionally muddied the otherwise pure lusty smells that drove Kit onward. Kit especially enjoyed Eris greeting his hand's exploration with apparent eagerness, even if he had no intention of keeping his hand around long enough for Eris to not need him after Molca's experience.

An experience that was slowly coming to a close, as Kit's eyes closed in intense pleasure, and his hips made one final thrust to knot himself as deeply as he could manage. A rumbling growl of release joined Eris' own voice, and Kit shuddered with the spilling of his seed inside of Molca's body. Heavy breath continued to flow in and out of Kit's half open maw, which would move to lick reassuringly at Molca's neck, before continuing on to tease at Eris with teasing kisses.

While recovering from the wave of pleasure, Kit thought of the next prize that he hoped to claim that day, and moved his hand from between Eris' legs while speaking between breaths "So, are you impressed?". Kit felt fatigue, and didn't doubt that a second act would have him ready for a nap, but that did not stop him from looking at Eris with lust in his eyes. The only question that remained, was if he could convince the dark furred female to join her slave, and be his second female of the day.