Get yourself back home
[html]

word count: 345
Form: Optime
Time of Day: approx 4PM
If I need to change this, Kitty, just lemme know!

He’d been here before, and he didn’t like it. Everything about this land screamed at him to turn and walk away, but he was hell bent on pushing through the uncertainty that had plagued him for months. The gray brute moved slowly, but with a purpose. While eager to find out the truth he was in no hurry to have his high hopes handed back to him. He felt at war with himself as he got closer to Anathema’s borders. The familiar stink of many pack wolves flooded his nostrils and his instincts begged for him to leave. He wasn’t an idiot; he knew he didn’t stand a chance against an entire pack of wannabe fighters. Chishio was strong, but strength in numbers usually won in the end.

Despite this knowledge he pressed forward, shoving all reason aside. The sun burned brightly in the sky, and as he looked up at it he wondered if he truly was as stupid as his mind was telling him he was. It was broad daylight, and he had the gall to stroll up to the massive pack’s borders without an invitation. But then he chuckled as he remembered that he didn’t care. He was here for one thing, and if he didn’t get it, he would leave—simple as that.

So it was with an unshakeable determination that he made his final steps to the border of Anathema and began to pace, his bright eyes keeping watch for anything that moved or breathed. He did not speak; he did not cry out for his intended. He would merely wait, and hope for the one he’d met so long ago. He recalled the way the beast looked, and how he held himself; how he spoke, and how he acted. It had been like he was looking into a mirror, and he cursed himself for not looking into the matter sooner. He knew he was likely to be denied his closure, but he was stubborn enough to look down every avenue he had available to him to make it so.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:# a09e5c; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 419 It looks good <3 Alaki's necklace (kinda matching to Chi's) is tied to his Katana's sheath. And sorry for sucky post, muse doesn't wanna play nice today.

She had watched him silently from the confines of tangled mess of branches and leaves she hid within, unsure what to make of the grey coloured male, beady eyes glaring at the wolf with silent confusion and curiosity instead of cawing like she had so been instructed. So familiar to her master and yet not he, hoovering by the borders and yet neither calling or approaching closer. Undecided how to deal with the situation the hooded crow took the sky, heading directly back to the training grounds where she'd last seen her master in hope of finding him.

Blue eyes flicked up to the sky, spotting the small dot in the sky that grew in size as the crow grew closer and began her descent. Quickly he sheathed his katana and held out a bare arm, wincing slightly as Chiya landed heavily upon his arm, instantly going into some confusing explanation involving high and low speech and generally making little sense. “Chiya, silence” he asked the bird, his voice soft despite the short command, the crow falling silent at the sound of her master's voice. “Slowly, explain” he asked and listened intently as the crow indicated in low speech that there was a stranger by the borders. Lifting his arm up to the sky, the hooded crow too off by instinct, circling above him awaiting her commands, “Lead me to him, i'll deal with this now”. Walking over to the fence that marked the outdoor training space separate to the rest of the village he placed a hand upon the coarse wood and hooped over the fence with ease.

Following the crows lead he briskly made his way through the territory, his breath heavy from the faster pace he had set himself. Drawing near to the border he paused, allowing himself to catch his breath and collect himself somewhat so that it wasn't as obvious that he'd rushed over from the grounds to see to the stranger. Bringing himself up to his full height he held his tail high, a slight show of dominance that came to him almost naturally these days when dealing with border matters. Pushing forward he left the shadows of trees and spotted the stranger quickly enough, only he wasn't so much as a stranger but an old acquaintance... of sorts.

“What the hell do you want on my borders, wolf” he asked, his voice cold and uncaring, teeth bared slightly in threat that the other should watch his manners a little this time round.

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.KMTT_Alaki a:link,.KMTT_Alaki a:visited {color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;}
.KMTT_Alaki a:hover,.KMTT_Alaki a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word count: 484 // I knows a bit o’ Japanese so I hope Chi knows some so I can put it to use xD I noticed that Alaki sometimes spouts things out in the language so I figure it would be a good opener. If not, slap me across the face and tell me I’m wrong! Big Grin
Translation for other readers: “Nii-sama” is a very respectful way to address your “older brother”.

His pacing had come to a stop after a few minutes, having become sick of walking at the edge of the pack lands. The male adopted a sitting position instead, his eyes trained on the shadows of the trees. The scene was familiar, and fresh in his mind: him with his pathetic excuse for a son, and the disapproving leader that he had treated poorly. Chishio regretted many things in his life, but none more so than the day he’d exchanged words with the strangely familiar wolf. He would blame his actions on the drugs, however, and merely aim to redeem himself—at least in his own eyes.

So when he caught sight of his intended emerging from the safety of the shadows, he stood. For a moment, his ears flicked backward and his tail hung low, but with a quick motion they came to rest at attention. His stance was solid, though he promised no threat to the other. Being prepared wasn’t a crime, and he wouldn’t leave himself without his own defenses in this foreign land. As the man before him spoke, he took a moment to analyze his voice and commit it to memory. After what was a few seconds too long, Chishio finally responded.

I have personal business here,” he stated clearly, biting back the slew of insults he could have voiced. “I’m not leaving till I have what I came for.

His arms crossed over his chest in a display of stubbornness that could rival even the best of mules. He would keep true to his word, though. The encounter would probably earn him a few extra scars, but it was a risk he was willing to take.

As certain as he felt about his decision to return, Chishio still fought the thoughts that begged him to leave and told him he was wrong. The mental battle put a physical strain on the wolf, and the torment was beginning to show in his tired eyes. If he was right, he would gain what he had lost so many years ago. He would no longer belong to himself, and the very thought of such a thing made him tremble in delight. But if he was wrong… Everything would proceed as normal, and the lone soldier would move on until he found solace in an honorable death. So long as he lived, however, he would search to the ends of the earth for the only thing he ever held dear to his heart.

Nii-sama?” he called, unable to hold back the nervous crack in his voice.

To any other, his words would have been strange and nothing more than the gibberish of a worn traveler. For the right person, however, they would mean so much more. It was only one test, and certainly not the most telling; but it would at least point the desperate man in the right direction.

<style>
.japchi .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.japchi p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.japchi b {color:#a09e5c; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.japchi {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... led-10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:50px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 320 Hover for translations :3

Pushing his shoulders back a fraction, he awaited the male's response, each fibre of the storm coloured male was tense and ready to react if need be; these were his borders, his lands and he would not tolerate the male's rudeness a second time. Still, he was curious to learn the purpose of the lighter grey male's presence upon the cave dwellers borders and the response he gained from the male did satisfy any of his curiosity nor ease the Angelo's negative view of the other. Not that he'd easily forget the past, impressions and history seemed to always stick with him, to stubborn he was to forgive and forget petty details.

Retaliations filled his mind, dancing upon his tongue ready to speak, to force the other to either answer him as to why he was here or to leave. But a foreign language, one he himself was all to familiar came from the males mouth, calling him his brother of all the foolish things. He was no brother to this wolf, not in arms, friendship or blood, so either the male was ignorant of the correct use of the language he spoke or there was something amiss in this situation. “Watashi wa anata no kyōdai wanaito watashi wa anata ga watashi no yōna, fuketsuna inu no yō ni taisho shinai koto o o susume shimasu.” the words came from him with practised ease, no longer did he struggle or have to think with what he was saying from lack of use, now with constant practice he could speak most words and sentences with ease.

“Watashi wa ichidodake anata o motto tanomu yo, nani ga watashi no bōdā ni ōjite anata no mokuteki wa?” his voice lowered to an almost growl, his patience wearing all to thin. Reaching to his side he gripped his katana's handle in warning; he either got some answers or got violent. It was that simple.

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.KMTT_Alaki a:link,.KMTT_Alaki a:visited {color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;}
.KMTT_Alaki a:hover,.KMTT_Alaki a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]