butterfly with the broken wings
It had been nightmarish, the dreams of the past couple of nights had shown her nothing but terror, it had been another stupid mistake to trust so easily. She had let someone hurt her, infect her so easily with fear and pure anguish. So that was the dark brown coydog's weakness, trust. Was it wrong to trust Fritz? How could that be? He was so sweet...So gentle...Open with telling her that he cared. That must've been okay then. It had been very difficult escaping. Sel had run away, in pain from him throwing himself against her. Her tiny body had been broken once again. Just for the lusts of another. What was she? A rape magnet? Shivering, the girl brought all the blankets in the small house around her fragile form. Pitifully, the small hybrid buried her face into a huge fluffy pillow. Where was Fritz? Was he back at Casa? Likely. 

Her life wasn't going in the best of directions, that was certain. It seemed to be only Fritz holding a light against the darkness that had surrounded her ever since being so betrayed and hurt. How she missed the spotted dog, he was the only one! The one that actually cared and didn't see her as weak or ugly. Casa must hate her. She gulped, thinking of Jazper and Wayne. How much they must loathe her for leaving...For being too weak to stand the horrid torture Isa and Hadley combined had put her through. She yelped as another flash of the monstrosity, the brutal expression by the dark wolf, the rapist that had so violated her rights and body...Shivering even more, Sel drew the blankets up over her head, burying herself at the bottom of the king-sized bed. 

There was nothing she could do. She was a traitor. A whining pitiful wimp. One that couldn't even keep love strong, and surely wasn't good enough for her favorite companion. How Selene wished to be back safe, huddled securely in Fritz's arms. Never Hadley's though. They were over, and there was nothing she could do. All there was left was forgetting, leaving any trace of their wretched relation in the grave where it just seemed to belong. Never again. The claw marks in her arms would soon be infected, where Fang had gripped her so tightly, threatening her and daring her to run. Fear had kept her in the cottage, leaving could have her wind up in the worst of situations once again. The frail hybrid longed to be stronger, better and not someone destined for hate and hurt. "Fritz..." She called softly through the house, what if he wasn't coming back? Decided she was a traitor just as well? It sent ice through her veins. Forever alone. 

It was already dark, Sel had spent the entire day sulking and hiding in the building under the blankets. No light shone in through the windows, just the weak flicker of a candle in the back of the room was all that she could be able to distinguish shadows from eachother. What if Fang was in the room? What if...He could jump at her? Hurt her again? Whimpering, the small girl tried to flatten herself deeper into the springs of the bed and keep away from the moving and flickering shapes in the room. Fuck Hadley. Fuck Ismeme. Those two had ruined her, given her nothing left to see as colorful, nothing to see as happiness. Blue skies and rainbows no longer mattered, were about as useful as dirt. Or less than that. Fritz wasn't coming back...It had been a few days, where was he? Did he still care? 
It had taken Fritz close to a week to get to where Selene was staying. First he had to pack and then talk to Ismeme. He then wanted to go talk to Hadley and try and get some answers. He had a bit better picture of what had happened but knew that there wasn’t anything he could say to Selene and he was pretty sure that she wouldn’t want to talk about it, at least not for a while.

He hoped that she would understand that he was a bit late and would forgive him. He thought so but then again Hadley had messed up and he was pretty sure that she hadn’t forgiven him. Though Hadley breaking her heart and him being a bit slow were two totally different things. So it was with eagerness that he rode to the house. He dismounted and let Anton graze on the grass.

It was dark and he could feel there was something off that made his senses ultra-alert. He went towards the house and could hear whimpering from inside. He hurried inside, hoping that Selene wasn’t being hurt. He found her, all right but whimpering. He knelt beside her and gently reached out to pull her into his arms. ”It’s OK, Selene. I’m here.”
[html]
Word Count :: 000

Ismeme and Hadley had surely damned her to a life of nothing but a merry-go-round of pain, there really was nothing left but Fritz. But that was if he came back. If the worst happened, and her spotted dog didn't come back, what was she to do? Look for someone else? Or would she finally get it into her head that there was no one for her? The slender hybrid was quite sure that seeing either of Hadley or Ismeme anymore would do her good, no matter when in the future. Where she lay, a small hand curled into a fist. She hated Isa. Pretty sure she hated Hadley as well. Well, worst of luck to the two of them. If she had managed to muster up any dark magic in her deep loathing and hatred for the pair, mentally she sent it their way. Never again would she indulge and lavish in either of their presences.

A sound that was low and quiet had large ears perking, cringing back against the soft mattress as it came closer. But the voice didn't fit her idea of fear. It was Fritz, handsome face concerned even visible in the low flickering of the candle. His arms were outstretched for her, and there was no hesitation from the small girl as she brought herself quickly into them. "Fritz..." Sel wished to cry, tell him how much she had missed him. Worried. Yet all she could do was press her fragile body to his own. Red eyes filled up with tears, what would he think when she told of him of Fang? That she was forced against her will to do an act that was immoral and equally disgusting? Would he think her weak? Leave? Black gloved arms steadily wrapped around his muscular form, and that was when it hit her. She genuinely cared for the Great Dane, possibly as much as she had cared for Hadley. But Hadley, ranked nothing in her heart. A painful ulcer sitting there useless and painful. "God...I missed you." The coydog mumbled softly, feeling triumphant in actually conquering those words. Finally able to express her care. "I did..."

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burns down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Selene cringed slightly at the sound his voice and he was worried about what had happened to her that caused her to react so badly. He didn’t think it was because he was late. If someone had hurt her, he would give them hell. He settled on the king-sized bed and Selene soon filled his arms, or as much as she could when he was a lot larger than she was.

Fritz let her calm down and he listened as she spoke. She missed him? He was surprised but pleasantly so. ”I’ve missed you too, Selene.” He placed a kiss on the top of her head and stroked her hair gently. ”I couldn’t stop thinking of you.” His voice was soft and gentle. He had this odd urge to kiss her and briefly considered asking if he could but he would let whatever they had develop first.

But there was something else bothering her. And Fritz wanted to make sure everything was all right. ”Selene, is there something wrong? Besides missing me?” The second part was lighthearted but he was serious about his first question. He wanted to be there for her. He considered telling her that he was thinking of leaving Casa permanently to be with her. But that would wait as well.
[html]
Word Count :: 000

For once again, warmth settled around her form, his large spotted arms enclosing her in a gentle embrace. What could they call themselves? Friends? They couldn't be just friends at least. Considering that they had more than that. Lovers? Would that simply scare off Fritz if she mentioned them as so? Her life with Hadley was over, so why still dwell on the stupidly unreachable? Why couldn't she simply accept it and walk away? It would be ever so simple of her, find another thing to be happy for. Like Fritz. As her nerves calmed, he mentioned missing her as well. He just thought of her? That was so sweet...The impulse to sit up and kiss him, not a simple wimpy kiss, but a real one. Yet how would he react? How could she reply? Words seemed to fly by and never grasped.

It was comfortable where she sat up, protected by his powerful frame. Fang couldn't hurt her anymore...At least not in the protection of Fritz. Her tail thumped softly on the sheets, actually imagining Fang turning tail at the sight of her strong companion. Yet it didn't last long, even though the light tone of the Great Dane's voice. "F-Fritz...I went outside, th-This guy, Fang...He seemed so nice...But he trapped me--And-And r-raped me..." Sel buried her head into his chest, she couldn't protect herself at all...Disgusting. "I'm sorry..." She was far too weak. Small arms clutched him to her, seeking his warmth and gentle embraces. His comfort. "I wish I was yours..." Selene blurted, whispering into him. In truth, she did. But how? How?

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burns down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
OOC: Fritz says a bad word >.>

IC: She seemed pleased with his honesty of not being able to think of much besides her and Fritz seemed to sense a slight change in her behavior towards. It wasn’t anything major or even anything specific but he somehow knew that Selene’s…feelings(?) towards him became softer and maybe something more. But whatever she felt she didn’t act on them.

Selene’s mood seemed to shift again and Fritz for some unknown reason felt his hackles rise slightly but he tried to calm down as she spoke about what was wrong. But what she said simply made him growl, not at her but this Fang. He raped her? ”That bastard. I’m going to kill him for hurting you.” But she apologized and he gaped at her. ”You have nothing to apologize for. He should be the one who is sorry. It wasn’t your fault.” And he pressed another kiss to the top of her head.

She clung to him and he was a bit surprised when she wished that she was his. He did to but was she rushing into this. ”I want you to be mine and for me to be yours. But are you sure? You’re not rushing into this?” He wanted her to be sure before they could do anything. ”I’m seriously thinking about leaving Casa to be with you.” He wanted to wait to see how this relationship would progress.
[html]

*shakes finger at Fritzy-Poo* I love how willingly he'd be her pillow <3 and how Selly is so willing to have him cuddle her
Slight pp, tell me if you want it gone

Selene tried to keep herself from trembling as the monstrous memories of the dark man flashed in her mind, teeth sharp and wet with drool, bared in a snarl directed in her direction. The way he had grabbed her, and held her the uncomfortable way he did...It was simply too much to withhold in her mind. If only it could be erased...After telling Fritz what had happened, the hugest, most prominent fear within the tiny hybrid's mind was the tall man leaving. Marching off believing that she wasn't strong enough for him. Deep within her mind however, there was a small nagging. Fritz would never do that.  It was simply her traitorously overactive imagination.

The small Italian gripped his body softly as he growled, afraid for a moment he was angry with her. But to her surprise, he threatened to kill her tormentor, there was no protest from the brown and black female. Not that she wished for death very often. Maybe to Fang, and possibly to Isa. Yet life was so delicate it was hard to sustain such feelings of death to another. I don't want you hurt... Selene breathed into his chest, delicate fingers twining into his fur. Never did she want to see him injured, after the raid was bad enough.I wasn't strong enough... The small hybrid did her best to mask the worry she felt, crimson eyes disappearing under thick black lashes.

She smiled when his muzzle pressed gently to her skull, pushing down dark hair under the gentle touch.  Large ears perked at his words. He wanted to be with her too? But...That seemed so unreal. Her? Were they going much too fast? Was she making him uncomfortable? Mustering up whatever fool's courage she still had left, the tiny hybrid smiled and replied nuzzling into his chest. I'm sure Fritz...With you-- I never have to guess and worry about you still caring about me...I just know. W-with Hadley, I would never know. I'd never be sure if he was with someone else... Sel lifted her muzzle gracefully and kissed his throat and the side of his muzzle, pulling back realizing how attached she had grown. Never would she use Fritz, never would she want to be disloyal.

Her tail thumped on the side of the bed as he mentioned leaving the pack. He was risking so much! And for her...Y-You'd do that? That's so...Risky--Casa would be upset--Even me leaving messed things up." Gently laying back into the bed, the shivering hybrid finished quickly But that's still so wonderful! I'd love that...To have you so close... The  dancing light of the candle went out suddenly, leaving a bewildered  Selene moving back to the safety of Fritz's embrace. What if Fang had snuck in? Wanted his revenge for her escape? Simply, it was a spring storm coming on, a window had been left wide open. Oh. Rain. She managed quietly, listening to the pitter patter of drops on the roof. It's so dark... She hadn't actually been around long enough to witness a storm in Nova Scotia, and this one was almost wondrous. Making herself comfortable against the taller man, Sel gently pushed her black nose into his neck, reaching high enough to kiss the tip of his own nose. I care Fritz...Stay with me tonight? I-I need you... Without his sweet and gentle presence, how was she to fend off the monsters alone?

Selene lay back into the large bed with him, Fang couldn't hurt her again...Not in the protection of such a strong presence of the Great Dane. She drew the blankets up over herself, having the soft warmth concentrate under her small chin. Longing to be held and cuddled close by the emerald eyed man, gently her muzzle prodded at his arm softly. Fritz... She murmured, closing her eyes feeling so lucky to be close. I don't want to make you uncomfortable...B-But...I really really like you...A lot."

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Oh my! I managed to reach 427 words? O.o.

IC: She was trembling and there wasn’t a whole lot that Fritz could do besides hold onto her. Though that was likely enough. But he wished there was more that he could do. He was sorry as soon as the growl escaped his muzzle when Selene gripped him out of fear even though he hadn’t done it because of her. He expected her to say no but she simply said that she was worried that he would get hurt. ”I won’t unless he hurts you again. But I would die for you if necessary.” And he was dead serious about both those statements.

She talked about how she was sure and that she trusted him to care and not cheat on her and he beamed at her, saying, ”Why would I go to another woman when I have the most beautiful, amazing one in my arms.” He was also serious about that. In his eyes, she really was the best woman ever. She placed kisses to his neck and muzzle and he really wanted to move his head and kiss her but he would wait until a better time. Instead he gave her a happy grin and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Selene seemed amazed by his dedication to her and asked if he would really do that and he nodded with certainty. It was wonderful that he would do that and he was glad that she saw how much he cared about her. The wind blew out the candle and Selene settled back into his arms out of fear. He rubbed her back comfortingly and listened to the rain outside. She asked if he would stay the night and he nodded, after she kissed his nose, ”As long as you need me to. But first I’ll close the window.” He got up and closed the window so the wind and the rain wouldn’t get inside and then he settled back on the bed.

In the time he closed the window, Selene had covered herself with blankets and then asked for him to hold her and cuddle her. Fritz drew her into his arms, wrapping them loosely but protectively around her body. She spoke about how she didn’t want to make him uncomfortable and that she liked him a lot. He grinned at her and said, ”I have a confession to make and a question for you. I love you, Selene, and was wondering if I could kiss you properly?” He wouldn’t push her into kissing him but he had a feeling that she might not mind.
[html]

*noms on Fritz* C:< buut YOUR POSTS ARE GREAT ANYWAY. Pssht no matter the length. Big Grin oh and can we play out the morning after?

His words, those serious protective lyrics...It was enough to convince the tiny hybrid that he was perfect, and dwelling upon the unreachable and the dishonest wasn't right. There was new possibilities opened, from the moment Fritz told her that he loved her. It was enough to bring tears to her eyes, happy tears at that. I love you too... The words flowed through her Italian accent, soft and sure. Three words she had said a lot of during her time in Nova Scotia, yet there was no guessing involved, there was really no unsure feelings either. The petite coydog knew that her words would be acknowledged. Her large ears perked as he asked permission to kiss her, a grin spread across her face. Of course... Fritz was such a gentleman, worthy of being a knight. Even a prince or king. Her prince. Smiling, Sel lifted her dark muzzle to his own, kissing him softly on the mouth. It wasn't her usual wimpy kisses, none of the shy soft ones anyway. A warm happy kiss, finally feeling sure of her actions.

As it softly broke away, Sel was left feeling warm and comforted. It was nice of him to close the window, in fear she wouldn't have done that if he wasn't there. What happened before doesn't matter anymore...Not with you here. Waving her tail, Sel brought her hands away from his shoulders and neck again to rest softly around his waist. This was so nice...He was willing to stay, and the dedication was startlingly pleasant. Selene yawned quietly, laying back with him in the warmth of the bed. This was the first night actually spent with Fritz. Sure, the last time when she had come across him washing, they hadn't technically stayed together. Lifting her head the best she could, her tongue shot out to catch the side of his waist. It was like she couldn't be satisfied with where she was, sitting up almost immediately to wrap herself around his muscular form. Fritz..This means so much. Quieting some, brushing off the feelings of care and excitement, Sel quietly inquired, Where were you born? I came from Milan...Italy.

Selene

<style>
.selenelovefritz .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selenelovefritz-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "Zapfino", sans-serif; color:#EB5F2C; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.selenelovefritz p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selenelovefritz b {color:#EB5F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selenelovefritz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... able-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#993A17; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.selenelovefritz-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selenelovefritz .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: If you want Smile I shall follow your lead, much like Fritz does with Selene Big Grin

IC: His confession of love towards Selene was well received, very well indeed, as she not only accepted his love but also apparently returned the feeling. She said the three most wonderful words known to canines and then affirmed that he could indeed kiss her. She gave him a big smile and raised her muzzle as his lowered to meet in a wonderful, sweet kiss that had him humming his pleasure into it.

They pulled away from each other slightly and he gave a big, dopey yet happy and goofy smile. She appreciated his closing the window, he could tell even if she didn’t say it out loud. Her arms slide from his shoulders and neck down to his waist as she yawned, causing him to tighten his arms slightly in a protective but still gentle and loving gesture that was mostly instinctual and subconscious. It was just natural for him to do so and so he didn’t try to fight it.

She said it meant so much to her and he gave her a gentle, quick kiss on the lips, glad that he could now give into his urges to kiss her. He hoped that they would soon do more but they would proceed at her pace and only go as far each time as she was comfortable with. She asked him where he was from and he gave her grin. "I was born and raised in London, England."
[html]

I hope she has permission to steal borrow one of his shirts...JUST THIS ONCE! C:<

did I also mention that Savannah likes to ramble? And that she sucks at romance? We need to make up an abbreviation for Selene and Fritz...Like--Sitz or Felene...Aah I suck.

Selene still could feel the soft and sweet kiss on her muzzle, lifting one of her hands to rest gently there, as if to keep the kiss there as long as needed. His dreamy grin was enough to have her giggle, pressing her nose to his own. Small palms gently placed themselves around his waist, finding her confidence in actually being able to hold him close, touch him softly. Crimson eyes were soft, happy and warm. Finally she could admit to having feelings for the spotted man. And did they ever feel true! The Italian was reassured by his large but gentle hands rested protectively around her slender form.

Selene didn't mind being kissed, the small gestures were greatly appreciated, liked actually. Softly, her fluffy tail brushed against the downy surface of the bed. England? London? Such a nice place...A great place actually. I've always been awkward with words...But--I love you Fritz...It seems so soon, but I don't think that matters, does it? Selene smiled softly, kissing him again on the lips, as warm and intwined as she had been. As she settled into the fluffy covers, Selene couldn't help but grin, leaning forward to kiss him once again.

(sleepytimezzzz beddybyetimez)

Her tiny body was coiled in the larger man's for most of the night, safe and warm. Before sleeping, she had thrown on one of his shirts for comfort. Hoping that he wouldn't mind. It fell almost to her knees, it was hard to turn away from the warmth, kindness, and comfort  Being enveloped in his body and soft scent kept her from crying most of the night, refraining from thrashing around in sleep. Then that was it. A night of restful sleep, as familiar as it had been with Hadley. Yet the young woman didn't want to think about that. She was staying with Fritz now, pining herself for trusting ever do easily. It was all too new, too recent after her previous relationship. Selene knew that Fritz liked her, and still...Unfortunately she wasn't able to react as strongly. BUT DID SHE EVER WANT TO. YES. Not that she refused him at all. How could she explain to him that she would be eager to have him, to be just as happy. Fritz was being ever so nice, gentle and kind. Never prying, always ready to listen. If he was trying for her, he certainly was being considerate. That surprised her though, to think that someone like Fritz, as kind and to admit--attractive as he was, wanting her. It simply didn't seem to go that way.

The Italian opened her eyes and looked over at the Great Dane, fingers reaching to rub the sleep from ruddy brown gazers. Trying her hardest not to disturb him, Sel yawned and stretched. Settling back down, the chocolate hybrid yawned once more, gently huddling close for warmth. That was something she would work on. She was so frail at the moment, so tiny and breakable. Skin and bones, nothing more. It would be easy to hurt her, break her bones and body. Maybe some training once she got better, away from the fresh hurt of leaving Hadley. But it was for the best, he had wanted Ismeme anyway. Keeping together while that was all going on, would certainly lead to much more heartache. So all had to be fine. This way would be better. A small hand impulsively brushed a strand of hair from the man's face, it seemed to have slipped from its holder and out onto his visage. Fixed, that seemed to help. Selene yawned once more, whispering softly, Fritz... How she wished she slept better and later, having to awaken before someone else was rather tedious. Selene knew he cared, but did she truly care strongly for him? She loved him...Or she wouldn't be laying with him so comfortably, trustfully. If she didn't, she wouldn't have out on one of his shirts for comfort, wrap herself entirely in his scent. So she must have. Truthfully, it was a huge leap. Never did she think she would be where she was. Selene wanted to he so much better for him, prove to the spotted man that she was of value.

This was so different. Thin chocolate arms reached towards the sky in a stretch, a wide yawn escaping her coyote muzzle. Selene knew that slowly, she was weaning herself away from Hadley. But surely, that long process couldn't be allowed to hurt Fritz. Shoving her closest and most trusted known person away would not be good. And he wanted to go with her, leave Casa! He cared! Why did she not notice before? It had been a painfully crushing relationship with Hadley, never did she want to see Ismeme. Selene expected the grey woman to gloat and boast her glorifying achievement. There was much confliction in the mind of the soil toned hybrid, the young coydog knew very well that her mind shouldn't be bothering itself with the likes of Hadley or Ismeme, plus Fritz was there. So why complain and repent? Her tongue brushed gently down his neck, stopping when her muzzle moved to gently nose at one of his large hands. Whining softly, Selene buried her head beneath his hand, much like a creature pleading to be patted.

Closing bright ruby eyes, the young woman's hands gently enclosed around the corner of his shirt upon her body, this was so right! So...Perfect. Her body squirmed in delight, HE ACTUALLY CARED! Not like Hadley...Hadley once cared, but had never really openly expressed it as Fritz had. How could she ever associate the ex-slave with a lovable man, when he was spending his time in the arms of another woman? Or in the body, so to say? That was so...There was no words to express it. It simply disgusted the tawny coydog. Rumbling happily in her throat, Sel let her tongue gently brush over his face, turning her delicate muzzle up, whispering a happy Good morning.  

Selene

<style>
.selenelovefritz-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "Zapfino", sans-serif; color:#EB5F2C; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.selenelovefritz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... able-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#993A17; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.selenelovefritz-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.selenelovefritz .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: She can keep it Smile And I should have been warned Tongue And I like Frilene?

IC: Selene touched her lips with her delicate paw after they broke apart from their kiss. Then she gave a giggle when he gave her a big grin and he gave her a slight pout but it went away when she placed her nose against his and he nudged her nose gently. They cuddled against each other until she spoke to him, explaining that she had an awkward time speaking but that she did indeed love. Her question about it being too soon and if it mattered caused him to look at her in slight surprise. "Does it?" He didn’t think so but wanted to make sure that she didn’t think so. "Because I don't think it matters but do you?" He wanted her to be sure.

She had stolen one of his shirts before they went to sleep but he didn’t mind. In fact she could keep that one for the times that they weren’t together so she could remember him. He had woken up when she stirred and watched her from behind slit eyes. He did twitch when she wiped some hair back but he hoped it looked like it was a subconscious reaction. Fritz spent the time where she was awake and thought he was asleep to study and admire her. She appeared to come to an epiphany since he could see it on her face and in her body language.

She licked his face and then said good morning and finally opened his eyes and gave her a gentle smile. "Good morning, beautiful." There was something about her being in one of his shirts that made him look her over appreciatively and slightly protectively. "Were you able to sleep well, love?" He gave her a gentle and loving kiss.
[html]

*forehead smack* Why didn't I think of Frilene? IT'S BRILLIANT! BECCA IZ A GENIUS!!! D'awww....Sel wear his shirt everywhere. IT'Z CUDDLE TIEM

Selene gave one of the softest, happiest smiles anyone could offer, watching his beautiful green eyes open for her. Instinctually, a small black palm was cupping the side of his face, For the second time in her life, she had fallen hard for a man. It felt so necessary to be there with him, enveloped in his warmth for the entire night. Looking down at his shirt, a dark grey piece of clothing that she had already taken a liking to, the small hybrid chuckled softly, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed this...I feel safe... It seemed silly that she had found safety with an item of clothing thrown over herself, yet being so close to his scent and his body kept her from shaking in fear. There was something peaceful, waking up so safe and calm in the warm and protective arms of the giant, finding herself in one of his shirts. The cool white luminance of morning softened his features, in her opinion strengthening her idea of attractive in the Dane's appearance. Selene moved the blankets around them, propping herself comfortably on one elbow. Selene answered as honestly as she could, replying to his inquiry about her sleep. Very good...Best sleep I've had in a very long time. Which was true, most nights had been fitful and restless. It had been so very long since having someone show such genuine affection towards her as Fritz had, and like a moth to flame it was hard to resent. Happily, the hybrid female moved into his kiss, softly moving her muzzle with his own. It was like dreaming, left in a hazy world of wonderful things.

It was so wonderfully real though, reality had finally become fair with her. Maybe leaving Hadley behind was well judged. Never would she be able to sleep in the same bed as the spotted dog if she had stayed. Freaking out was wrong. Especially when faced with such an agreeable person to hold close. After the kiss, the tiny female wound herself into his body. Arms locked around his waist, legs gently pressed against his own. Her muzzle buried itself in his chest. Love you... Those words didn't feel wrong, the only time they would feel that way would be if they weren't true. Closing her ruby eyes contentedly, the frail hybrid gently kissed his neck. Why did I never notice? That you were such a nice guy...When I was trapped in something that made me feel worse about myself every day, you were always there...I feel so bad for not seeing you. The words were serious, holding emotion and truth. He had always been there, and all she had done was make herself worse with Hadley...What do you want to do today? Stay here? Sel whispered softly into one of his adorable floppy ears, moving her muzzle away to yawn contentedly. Honestly it wouldn't disappoint her to stay intwined in the warmth of the bed all day, not too bad at all of an idea.

ramble face likes to ramble=504

Selene

<style>
</style>
[/html]
As his eyes fully opened instead of his half-slits from before, Selene greeted him with one of the best smiles he had ever gotten. She reached up to cup the side of his face and he leaned into the touch, turning his face after a few moments to kiss her palm gently and almost reverently. She glanced at the shirt she was wearing and he decided that it looked much better on her than on him. She asked if he minded that she borrowed it and he shook his head. "It's fine. You can keep it if you want? It actually looks better on you than on me." But not that he wanted others to see her like this.

At the mention of her sleeping better than she had before, Fritz read between the lines that she had had trouble sleeping. He frowned slightly but didn't ask about it. If she wanted to talk about then he would listen but he wouldn’t bring it up. Their kiss was surreal but at the same time right and he never wanted it to end, which it had to when breathing became necessary.

She then wrapped herself around him and he put his arms around her. He gave her head a kiss and felt his heart sped up at her words. "I love you too, Selene." He felt her place a kiss to his neck and he gave a happy and content sigh. She started to talk about how she should have noticed that he cared and he softly said, "You thought you had a chance with Hadley still. In your eyes, that might have been cheating." His words weren’t condemning; he simply told her his theory as to why she didn’t notice. They moved on to more pleasant topics and she asked what he wanted to do today and if staying here sounded good. He gave her a grin and said, "We can stay here as long as you want and/or need me." Nope, staying in bed wasn't a bad idea at all.
[html]

I would have had this up WAAAYY sooner, but for some retarrded reason I wasn't allowed out of the house Sad BECCA. HOLY SHIZZ THIS THREAD GIVES ME MUSE <3

A fluffy creamy tail flopped on the bed as he let her keep the shirt, she had found that she liked it a lot. Other than the sense of safety it gave her, it gave others a little bit of information of who she belonged to. Who knew? It could simply be instinctual, yet the small hybrid wanted to let others know that she belonged to the gentle giant. Maybe a thing of pride, yet it was her that was in the protection of Fritz. How can it look better on me? I thought it looked pretty damn good on you! Sel teased lightly, nipping his ear softly. Sel still was breathless from the kiss, a fuzzy warm feeling had spread across her entire body, as if he had so nicely soothed every little thing that she had troubled upon. It surprised her greatly that she was able to forget her last relationship, how it had lacked almost everything committal, how on many occasions she was made to feel worthless or not good enough. Finally that was all put behind her, useless information from the past.

This one though, was rather dreamlike. Waking up to a handsome face, dressed comfortably in his clothing...Kissed softly. It was like she had walked into a different kind of fantasy or dream, a life she had always envisioned as perfect, but never had bought into the idea of it being her life. His words were wise, it was fairly true. When she found herself caring for something, her eyes remained only on the future for the object she found herself wanting. Her small fingers gently dug themselves into his fur, nuzzling his throat with a thin muzzle. Stay in bed? Perfect! He didn't seem to resent her idea, what was there to do other than lay intwined with him?

The fabric of her new shirt was nice and soft against her fur, and in no way was she inclined to remove it from her body. Red eyes were bright, it had been ever so long since she had felt even the slightest bit joyous, there wasn't any reason to until Fritz had shown up. Slim arms wrapped gently around his body, holding him as close as she could. Ever since a pup, Selene had craved touch and affection, never one to  turn away from giving out affection, never one to run from the care of others. It was obvious, for anyone Selene would be an ideal lover. Touch was vital to her, to be able to hold someone and in turn be embraced. Pulling the covers over them both again, Sel wondered vaguely what the leaders of Casa would do, if he had told them that he was leaving. It seemed so...Different. Having someone else entertain the ideas of changing their lives for her. Maybe that all happened for a reason...Hadley cheating and going for another woman...Just so we'd be here...Now. The words were optimistic, holding a curious edge. I just don't think that I want to see either of them for a very long time... Maybe a thank you was in order, thanking them for having a green-eyed angel show up to fix things...Show her affection in an entirely different way. In a way that both lovers won, both felt good about themselves. Not one. After staying here a while, what do you think is next? Maybe we fix up the house? Or...What do you think, love? Perhaps Sel was going too far, yet the question brooded on her. Smiling, the girl kissed him on the nose, settling into the covers again in comfort and safety. At that moment, Sel got an idea. A small hand reached behind her neck, unclipping the silver chain with the gold cross pendant, pulling it softly away from her chest. Wordlessly, the young woman brought both sides around his neck, clipping the ends together once more. It had been her most special item of jewelry, her father's cross. The young woman kissed the pendant quickly, murmuring softly Here. It's yours now... With that accomplished, the petite Italian grinned and cuddled close to him.

Savannah! Why you ramble?! 686

Selene

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Selene asked how it could possibly look better on her when it was way bigger on her than on him. He could tell that she was teasing but he was serious, even though he had a grin on his face. "It lets people know that I'll protect you so they better not hurt you or they're going to have to deal with me." But she gave his ear a nip and he gave a playful glare and a growl as he gave her a passionate kiss, trying to keep her from thinking about doing that again.

She nuzzled his neck gently and he gave a pleased grin. She pressed against him and he wrapped her up in his arms, not planning on letting go for a long time. She seemed to think that the reason Hadley cheated was so they could get together, which he was unsure about but not that she loved him or he loved her. That was one thing he was sure of. "I'm not sure I want to see them either." He nuzzled her neck gently and placed rather open-mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulders.

But his ministrations were taken when she asked what he thought of plans and he grinned, "I'm happy with whatever you are, dear. I'll be happy if you are." She kissed him on the nose, which he playfully wrinkled after, but he had a big grin as he did so. She pulled the covers over them and he settled a large hand on her hip. But she unclipped her cross and then put on him. He was awed that she would give him her prized necklace. "Are sure?" He didn’t want to force her to give up her stuff to him.
It seemed as if her spotted knight was all for tantalizing kisses, every one of them the small hybrid leaned into, participating in the sweet gestures. Most of them left her breathless, even forgetting how to breathe properly. Only a grin could follow as he explained how important the shirt was to her safety. Which was very understandable, out in the world she found she wanted to have his scent. Happily, the slender hybrid leaned into the kisses on her shoulders, not yet knowing what the loving gestures would do to her in the coming while, to what extent would simple kisses escalate the pair to. But it was the least of her worries, perhaps all she seemed to want was his presence, and to still be able to kiss him. 

Softly, Selene yawned. It still was early morning, but there was really no point in going back to sleep. How could she anyway? Fritz was here, and as far as she knew; he was a very pleasant distraction. His plans were still unknown, and bringing up the fact that he had said he thought of leaving Casa was rude. So that couldn't be said very easily. So satisfied, the chocolate coydog lay there, watching him in awe over gifting him with her necklace. "Yeah...I'm sure, it looks very good on you...Tells others who's taking up your time." Sel grinned mischievously, crawling over his body to playfully pin him down, teeth gently grazing at his ears. Sel knew that keeping him down would be difficult, Fritz could so easily lift her! Chuckling, the young woman kissed him again. Their playful ways already were appreciated. All that really mattered was right there. The past, pssht. Didn't matter anymore.