What's Gong On With Me?
There was something going on with Ayasha. She had been feeling sick and throwing up a lot. She was pretty sure that she hadn’t eaten anything funny since Liam didn’t seem to be sick. So what was going on? It might have been the tattoo that she just got but wouldn’t she have felt it affect her before now? She needed to talk to her tattooist about it and see if that was affecting her.

Plus, she needed to have Aeron check on it anyway. So she left the cave system and went to Thackery village. She went to the hotel and as usual smiled at the ridiculousness of the name. But she wasn’t here to be amused by the name of the place. She needed help with figuring out what was wrong with her.

She wanted to say that it had something to do with the tattoo but she had this feeling that it was something else. But she really wanted to know for sure and Aeron was the one she was closest to. ”Aeron? I need some help with something.” She wasn’t panicked but she was concerned. What if something happened because of her not asking what was going on?
The atheed was busy in her home she never had much to do but what she did have to do she did. She wanted to clean and organize things, the fact was she was just trying to keep herself busy. the thought of maybe one day having another litter made her happy and at ease that maybe she could try again and do it right. Though she wasn't doing so bad on her own here. Her child was strong and adventurous.

Yawning she took a rag and began to polish her sword. She didn't really need to clean it but it kept her mind empty. She lifted her head to the sound of someone moving. She wasn't sure who was here at first. Being in a room offset from the main portion made her only sense hearing. Ears turned as she moved to the door way. Ayasha whats up? She asked. she knew she was a leader but it seemed like she was beginning to have a bond with the white woman. She was so young and so full of life.
Ayasha hoped that she wasn’t interrupting anything when she came over to see Aeron but it would appear that the older woman had been doing something. She would have left but if there was something wrong with her tattoo, she wanted to know right away. And if it wasn’t the tattoo, she wanted to know what was wrong just as soon. So she gave Aeron a slight smile.

At what was wrong, Ayasha gathered her thoughts. "Well, I haven't been feeling all that well lately. I've been having trouble with throwing up mostly in the mornings. I know there isn’t anything wrong with the food I've been eating since Liam has been fine as well." She knew that her worries might offend the female but she needed to say them anyway.

"I'm worried that it has something to do with the tattoo but wouldn't it come up before now and be different." Her voice was more worried than when she started. "What's going on with me, Aeron? I'm going to die or lose my arm, am I?" So she might be overreacting but she felt she had a right to be worried. But she tried to calm down as she waited for Aeron to reassure her.