Pumping my way through the black
[html]
<style>
#location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:120px;height:150px;float:right;border:1px solid #000000;margin-left:5px;
background-position:61% 49%;}
#pushpin{position:relative;left:80px;top:20px;}
</style>
On his way to Anathema, welcome to anyone. Lokni is visable :3 / +321!

It had been awhile since they had disappeared and yet it hadn't occurred to him that there was someone who ought to know about his family up and leaving, so preoccupied with his own abandonment and loss he had spent much time only thinking about himself and coming to terms with the fact that once again his family had left him without a word or without a care. But as things began to settle down and his pain was slowly easing, it came to him that he probably should inform Ayasha that mother had up and left yet again, not that it would really surprise his elder sister. Packing his things he slung the leather bag over his shoulder, it's weight both familiar and comforting, leaving his small cabin-thing he headed out of pack lands, not bothering to wear his usual clothing, concluding it was too much effort to dig out something to wear and began the tiresome journey towards the filthy pack that had stolen his beloved sister; Anathema.

Strangely enough, the lands that led up to the hated pack were both beautiful and peaceful, a strong contrast to the packs that resided up north and the rumours he had heard about them. Padding silently behind him, fully visible to all, was Lokni. Even now it was still strange to be accompanied by another large hunter, spirit guide or not, but the near silent company of the night touched cat had quickly grown on him and became another everyday norm to the snow-touched hunter. All around the pair were stunning deciduous trees, of which seemed to stand proudly and reaching continuously upwards for the sky and sun, whilst the ground was covered in an array of lush under bushes and shrubs, the ground lightly covered in pine needles. Weaving between the trees the pair moved forward in companionable silence, guilt and apprehension building in the young lad with each step.

<style type="text/css">
.higab b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9c4ab; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b280a; }
.higab p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.higab {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ae9a79; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OebmG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0d1b7; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.higab p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.higab p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
Tharin had left the pack territory, looking for some prey. He knew there was plentiful small prey in the land, but he was interested in where the herds were, finding the location of some local deer, maybe the goats. They did live fairly close to the mountain, after all. It was a good idea to know where the most abundant food source was, even if the blasted creatures were difficult to reach. Scouting around Tharin had found himself drifting south, closer to where his old den site used to be. Not that he'd ever used the den, just marking off the area as a small territory for him to claim as a loner.

The scent of a wolf passing through caught Tharin's attention. It was a pack wolf, a pack he didn't know. Tharin had thought he knew all the northern packs, including the rather fearsome coyote one that Tharin had taken care to avoid, wondering how the coyotes had managed to grow strong enough to kill wolves and stick their heads on sticks like that. Coyotes were smaller and weaker than wolves, after all. It was a pretty scary thought, looking at that. Moving along Tharin began to track the scent, planning on questioning what the pack was that smelled so interesting.
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 280 :: Quick post of him shifting ~

The scent of rabbit reached his nose, his stomach contracting with a slight pain as hunger became more noticeable to him then it had been; which made sense, since his main purpose was travel and he'd been moving lightly with little time to rest and eat, let alone hunt anything of decent size. The odd rabbits he had managed to catch on his travels were old, injured or skinny, not all that appetising or filling by any means but it was better then nothing. Now that he was near to Anathema, the possibility of a hunt seemed much more appealing then informing his sister of the less then pleasant news he carried. It wasn't as if it was something new or unexpected, that mother had once again up and left, abandoning him without a seconds hesitation, but that didn't make it any nicer the news to deliver.

Lifting his bag from his shoulder, he dumped it on the ground, carefully shoving it under a nearby bush with a paw so that it wasn't directly insight. With his bag hidden, he moved into the more denser foliage, twigs snapping and catching on his fur, trivial things that were easily ignored by the young Nishant. Taking a deep breath he began to shift, easing into his lupus form with familiarity and minimal discomfort, the process taking a few minutes. Once his shit was completed he rose unsteadily to four paws, shaking his coat out he stretched his legs out one by one, before emerging from the foliage he had hidden in to shit, white ears forward and alert as he breathed in the scents around him and began to track the rabbits

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
Tharin's path continued, the scent growing fresher. His nose twitched as they came near prey, but his interest wasn't as high in that. He wasn't hungry, and he had found enough sources of prey close to his pack that he didn't feel a need to track it down. He paused at a particularly strong spot, sniffing carefully. The male had lingered here for some time. Tharin's ears raised with curiosity, wondering why he had stuck around there. Digging his nose further in he found some sort of flat fur. He pushed at it, wondering what it could possibly be. Teeth set into the object, dragging it out a short distance as he continued to prod at it.

There didn't seem to be any point to the strange object. It wasn't food, just a useless bundle of flat fur. Leaving the bag Tharin turned his head to resume his tracking. The wolf was moving alongside the rabbits now. He must have gotten hungry. His speed picked up a little, eager now to see who it was. Tharin skidded to a halt at the sight that did appear before him. A young silver male with black markings, a giant panther treading along behind him. His hackles raised. The panther was probably going to kill him, and it looked like the male wasn't even aware of his presence. Tharin let out a sharp growl, letting the male know without putting himself in danger. He might be able to win, but it was better to see if he could drive off the panther without doing that first.
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 385 :: Hover for translations

Theirs scents caressed his nose, tempting him and causing his stomach to clench up with hunger pains all over again. Tightening his jaw he pushed through the terrain, hugging his body low to the ground and stepping on the clearer areas as to keep his foot steps as soft as possible. Placing himself between two bushes he crouched down, muscles and body tensed like a spring, ready to launch himself at one of the two rabbits sat ahead; one was slightly stiff, on edge, no doubt having sensed his presence but not quite spotted the young hunter just yet. Holding himself still he watched the rabbit, saliva building in his mouth whilst the rabbit fell once more into the lull of safety, lowering it's head down to the scarce green coating the ground.

Breathing scarcely through his nose, he began to prepare himself to launch, only to have everything ruined by a sharp growl. Ignoring whatever had growled for now he launched himself out after the rabbits, a small part of him noticed that Lokni wasn't following but for now he ignored the guides lack of presence. Stretching his legs out he hit the ground as hard as he could, propelling himself forward, jaws open to catch one of the rabbits. So close he was, kicking the ground he pushed himself a fraction faster, clamping his jaws onto his prize he felt fur upon his tongue, followed by the sweet taste of blood. For a few seconds the rabbit thought, before falling limp within his maw. Tightening his grip, he shook it once to make sure it was dead before turning around, head held high as he back tracked to where Lokni last was, his departure so brief that he'd been gone a minute or two only.

Making his way back to his guide. Forest eyes fell upon the form of a stranger; the idiot whom had nearly scared his prey away. Dropping the rabbit, he moved to stand beside Lokni, the guides gaze flicking away from the stranger for a moment onto his charge, before returning to the stranger. “Unalihelitseti” the foreign language rolled easily from his tongue, “Ya know, it's rude to almost spoil another’s hunting efforts” his tone was carefully neutral, unsure why the other had growled or even interrupted his hunt.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]