Precarious Little Wolf
[html]
Fayne
OOC | WC :: +500

The dainty silver fae had wandered quite a far distance from New Dawn's borders. It wasn't a large feat for her though, having roamed these lands for months before finding an acceptable pack. Even so, these lands were still foreign to her. Littered with remnants of human civilizations. Lone buildings stood by themselves in the center of large fields. Small tattered houses can be found scattered through the forests, taken captive by the trees. It was a curious place and Fayne found herself yearning for adventure. Traveling through the dense forest and eventually ending up at the edge of dead city. Buildings toppled to the ground, turned into piles of rubble by earthquakes and other natural disasters over time. Other buildings remained standing tall, towering over the rest of the city. Easily visible from where she stood.

Her eyes widened at the site while her ears flattened and hackles raised on her back, frightened of the peculiar place. Her tail lowered and hung dead between her legs. She stood at the edge of the forest gathering up the courage to take a step into the city. Humans used to live here and somehow that made her cautious, more than usual. Even knowing that they died off leaving these cities to crumble. Her eyes darted to a sudden movement nearby, a deep growl escaped her throat. Daring whatever it was to come and try her. It was just a squirrel rummaging through the rubble, looking for scraps. A sigh escaped her lips. Her body was tensed up standing there in front of the ruined city, tail and head raised high dominantly. Ready for any dangers that may be lurking.

Fayne lifted her muzzle to test the air. The smell of human was missing, that pleased her and calmed her nerves. Now, the air was replaced with the natural scents of the forest. The smell of pine trees, scents of smaller game lingered. Her ears relaxed when she realized she was safe from the humans now and she stepped over the forest threshold and onto the pavement which had also been torn apart over time. She tested the hard cool pavement with one paw, unsure whether she even wanted to enter the city. But, she gathered the courage to take a few steps onto the foreign ground. Awkwardly walking for a few steps until she eased up seeing that the pavement wasn't so strange after all. She trotted into the dead city, her head swinging from left to right as she viewed her surroundings. Wary of any threats that may be present in this bizarre place.

So far, there was nothing but an eerie silence that filled the air. Creepy... It wasn't like being in the forest where birds could always be heard chirping away in the trees, chattering with one another about the daily happenings. Assuring you that you weren't alone. It was quiet aside from the rummaging of small critters in the area, knocking over loose rubble creating loud bangs that seemed to echo through the fallen city. A huff of discontent escaped her lips when she came to the conclusion that there was nothing of any excitement in this broken down place. Though it was new territory, it was quite boring. The forest was much more interesting and vibrant. Why would anyone want to live somewhere like this?

"If you love me, here's what I'll do. I'll take care of you. I've loved and I've lost."
template by revo. <3 mods by nat

[/html]