Making up for lost time. AW
[html]
OOC: Felt the need to have her stop by here first. I've missed you guys.

It had been some time since she'd left Nova Scotia. It still stung inside to have left Myrddin behind, but he'd been a sort of link back home. If she'd taken him with her, she probably would never have returned. Now, with Lena and Cody in tow, she felt ready to come back and seek forgiveness for leaving her mate and son, her pack, like she'd done.

In her lupus form, with her two pups flanking her, Cody leading Lena through the unfamilliar area, she approached the borders of her old home. She wouldn't rejoin. She didn't feel at home here anymore. The dangerous air of both Argul and Liam still chilled her to the core and she wouldn't ever feel safe here again, not as long as Liam survived. Still, she wanted to let Taliesin know she hadn't left with the intentions to hurt him. She'd found what she'd been looking for; a way for Lena to live comfortably.

The young girl now wore a blindfold, a wrap around her eyes to show off that she was blind. She wasn't allowed to wear it often, but on days when Sky and Cody were by her side, protecting her, it was more comfortable to wear it than to not- the light of the sun hurt her eyes.

The half family reached the borders and Sky sat, her children following her example in a neat row. "Ease yourselves, kids. It's time we found your father and brother." Both looked her way, hiding their excitement. "Now, all together."

The three tossed back their heads in a chorus of howls, two beautiful and the third a touch more dog-like. Still, the trio were obvious to have beautiful voices, though Cody's was less inclined to music. The howls faded into the air as the three settled down to wait, Lena leaning against her mother and Cody flanking her on the other side. She'd never admit it, but Sky was excited; she'd missed Taliesin and Myrddin more than any of her old packmates. Her family. Surely they'd be happy to see her and the kids as well.

[/html]
[html]

ooc OMG I had to come in. 700+

A howl - no, three? – howls rang through Cercatori d’Arte and one note that sang higher than the rest was hauntingly familiar. The stable woman’s ears perked up at the sound, her head jerking up to peer at nothing but firmament. She was sweeping the stables, swishing old hay out the door when the call made her work stop abruptly. Most of the day the Domatrice had been lost in thought and this was the first time she really woke up to meet the day.

An icy grip tightened around her heart; it was not for fear of who might be there but for wonderment. Could her ears deceive her so? They must. The woman had disappeared with little trace that Orin had known of, and at times the paranoid woman suspected foul play. After all, all she had been worried about for as many months as she could remember now was that one day the Rhiannon would finally show his true colors and harm his family. Sky never understood…

“Sky,” she tested the name in a whisper as though it might not be real. Yet it was still only a word, only a name, it did not mean that she had actually heard Sky’s voice. She had to see, had to know if there was a chance her suspicions had been wrong all this time.

Leaning the broom stick up against the stable wall, she disappeared inside for a moment to don her cloak. It was not typical that she wore it in the spring, but she preferred to wear it now. By now they could all see the swelling of her belly, but in these dire times she did not want to advertise or remind anyone of her vulnerability. The cloak draped around her shoulders but her belly did not let it close. Gathering the fabric in her fingers, she pulled it close and left the stable, walking toward the call.

“Sarian?” She called to the nothing as she moved through Thornbury. Older now, she was allowed to play on her own, but the child was always close by. Soon the gray pup emerged from a hiding place behind one of the houses and ran past her, darting off ahead. The child mostly had her adult body by now, but Orin was having a hard time figuring her age; she hadn’t changed yet. She was too big not to have changed. She wondered if there was something wrong with her.

As she made her way through the woods, Sarian ran ahead and then looped back to meet Orin, and then ran ahead and looped back again, and that is how it went until they reached the borders. The going was slow now since Orin couldn’t move as swiftly as normal, but it was not too long after the tri-toned howl that Orin found the place where the wanderers were. When she stepped through the trees and finally saw the small family she stopped abruptly, her maw hanging open wide enough to capture flies.

“S.. Sky?” she managed to breath, and for a moment refused to believe her eyes. Was she seeing Sky just as she sometimes saw Demetrius, her lost son? Or was she and her progeny really here, in the flesh? Well, Sarian helped that one out when she ran up to the woman, tail wagging and tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth. Sarian barked and it brought Orin back to reality. The exuberant pup really had no manners, and she knew she had to say something before Sarian started chattering all kinds of awkward questions like she did to Deuce.

“Sarian, do you remember what I said about meeting wanderers?” Of course, Sky wasn’t really just any wanderer, but Sarian did not know the difference and should act accordingly. The young one groaned in protest and for a moment it looked like she would disobey, but after a hesitation the gray pup moved to Orin’s side. Orin’s golden eyes watched Sarian for a moment, just to have something else to look at for a minute, and then turned back to Sky.

“I thought… I thought you were…” It would probably just annoy the woman to say ‘I thought you had been killed by Taliesin and that he’s been covering it up somehow’ so she just stopped and shut her mouth.

<style type="text/css">
.Orintrade b {font-weight:bold; color:#fda18c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Orintrade-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; text-align:center;}
.Orintrade p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Orintrade {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#fbfdd6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbfced; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Orintrade-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #6b5a4a; margin:0 auto;}
.Orintrade-line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #fbeec2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
There really are days I hate when characters write for themselves. Undecided I wanted him to be all...YAY!

He was cultivating the garlic and checking some of the pther plants in the garden, teaching Myrddin about them all. His boy had a natural talent for learning, he was quicker than any child Tal had known, except maybe Tameri. Even now, the boy was pestering him for more knowledge, more learning tools. Sky would have been proud. It seemd like a lifetime the wolfdog had left her mate and son, though perhaps it hadn't been as long as he thought. At the thought of his once mate, he thought he heard her voice.

Myrddin looked up, his ears going back. "Poppa, thats her."

Tal flinched at his son's sweet baritone. He had hoped that the voice was a figment of his imagination. As he realized that the voice was combined with two others, he glanced at Myrddin. They both, without a word, began a brisk walk to the border. Well, at any rate, it began as a walk and ended as a sprint. Both males were eager to see the little members of the trio. The oldest of the trio, not so much. After all, Sky had abandoned Myrddin. In the time she'd been gone, Tal had stiffened his upper lip and gone ahead with raising his son as a single father.

They arrived, Tal taking a moment to lift his hand to his still bruised ribs, broken by Liam weeks ago, shortly after Sky had left the two males. Myrddin charged ahead to greet his siblings, avoiding his mother as much as physically possible. Tal watched the pups, then turned a gaze to Sky. Part of him wanted to rush to her. Part of him cruelly reminded himself that she had done the same thing to Shawchert emotionally. Shawchert and left and come back to expect her to be waiting. Now it seemed to be her turn to find a closed heart on arrival. He glanced at Orin, who he hadn't noticed until she spoke. His voice was cold and distant as he spoke sharply.

"Thought I'd killed her? No. She left us." He caught Myrddin's mismatched gaze meeting his own. Myrddin's soft voice said one soft pleading word. "Poppa." Tal nodded, and Myrddin glanced at his siblings, then padded back to his father's side. Myrddin had no interest in his mother. Afterall, she had taken his sister and brother, and left him. She hadn't loved him enough to take him.

<style type="text/css">
.talleftmark b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1bfd7;}
.talleftmark p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.talleftmark {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/e7feid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 140px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000

She heard the howl and immediately, without her meaning to, her ears flattened and her tail lashed once. The woman who had howled had abandoned her mate, abandoned her pack, had stolen away the children of a caring father, had stolen away hope from the lands which she now dared stand at. Skye, dressed in nothing but her belt which held her dagger, and appearing as nothing but a lean, muscled alpha, made her way to the border, not sure what to expect.

What she got is what she had heard, however - Sky and the two pups that she had taken away from Taliesin. She also saw Orin, who was simply staring in shock at the female - and Taliesin as well, who said what she was thinking. Said what was the truth. Skye looked at Sky coolly and indifferently, her tail raised high and standing quite straight and tall.

"She did," she said in reply to Taliesin's words. She left and stole two of Taliesin's children away from him, left her pack, left her family. Skye wondered what the woman would have to say in the face of her pack.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Big Grin I've missed you guys! Sky has too, for the most part. xD Just try to ignore how much she's bashing on poor Skye and d'Arte. She's a bit cold hearted, remember.

When they started to appear, Sky held her ground. Lena and Cody sat still as well, as taught by their mother to always be careful. None of them moved nor spoke as old friends appeared. Orin first, then Taliesin, then Skye. When Orin appeared, she had a gray child with her. A cute pup that ran up to greet them as pups do. Cody's tail wagged slightly in greeting, but he kept silent for his mother. Sky watched on, not showing any emotion for a moment. Her eyes settled on Orin when she started to speak to her, though Taliesin appearing earned her gaze to him.

At the sight and sound of their brother, both Lena and Cody forgot their lessons and pounced into a joyous reunion. Happy yips and tumbling paws were shared, with Sky watching on. Her blue stare lingered on Myrddin the most, a pang of guilt hitting her. She'd missed him.

Skye appeared a moment later and words were spoken. The pups stopped their play to return to their respective care-takers' sides. One more quick glance around at the three who'd come to see her and Sky knew she had some explaining to do. But what could she say to fix this? Nothing.

"I'm not here to come back to d'Arte. I'm here to see my family." Her tone was steady, controlled as she addressed Skye first. "Cercatori d'Arte isn't safe, especially for my Lena. I won't have her grow up here." The words didn't match the tone; she spoke matter-of-factly, blaming no one in her voice and simply telling the leader why she wouldn't come back.

Then, viewing this as enough words to Skye, she turned next to Orin, smiling for the first time since their arrival. "It's good to see you again, Orin. We have some catching up to do sometime. I've missed your company and I'm curious to know who this little one is." She lowered her head enough to murmur a hello to the pup before smiling at Orin once more and finally turning to her mate and son.

"Myrddin." She couldn't help the crack in her voice as she looked down at her son, who so desperately ignored her up until now. "I know you think me to be the worst mom in the world, Baby, but it's better that you stayed with your father." Cody murmured his agreement, both he and Lena 'staring' at their brother with a mixture of confusion and disappointment.

Finally, she looked up at Taliesin. "I had to leave, Taliesin." She started, "Cody should have stayed with you and Myrddin. He followed us when we left. Had we have had the time, I would've brought him back here. He refused to leave Lena's side. It's the only reason he came." The mentioned pup lowered his head at the scolding tone. He knew he'd been disobedient in following after being told to stay with his brother, but he'd wanted to protect his sister. What was he supposed to do?

"Nothing I can say can change the fact that I left without a word. I left Myrddin with you as a sign I'd be back, and so you wouldn't be losing your entire family along with your mate. I didn't leave to spite you, nor my son. I left to find help for Lena." A journey wasted. No one could heal the girl's blind eyes, but at least now she had the experience and lessons in fighting that the young girl had a chance to survive, should she ever be seperated from her family.

"We need to talk. Alone. What I say now is no business of an entire pack." Those eyes went back to Skye for a moment, and as she sat on the outside of the borders, her pups by her side, she knew she had the right to speak freely and no reason to tell the woman anything now. Skye had failed in protecting her pack and had proven herself unworthy of her rank, in Sky's eyes. There was respect for an old friend there, but nothing more. Time away had cleared the wolfdog's head and until she could call d'Arte safe again, Skye would be to blame.

Her stare returned to Taliesin. "Tal. Myrddin. Walk with us. We'll stay near the borders, but there's much to discuss." It was spoken as a request. She stood, Lena and Cody doing the same. Her gaze went to Orin and that smile returned again. "As for you, I'll be expecting you to answer me next time I come calling. Like I said, we have some serious catching up to do. For now, though, I should see to my family first." With that, she turned to walk away from the borders, not turning back or stopped to see if Tal and Myrddin followed. It was up to them. If neither followed, she'd leave. There were places she needed to go and no time to waste being patient for a grown wolf to act childish and resentful.

[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000 welp, skye is not happy!

Skye stood straight and tall as the female addressed her first, although she heard no respect in the voice. Not here to come back to d'Arte - she thought as much. She did not, however, care for the flippant tone that she spoke to her with, the disrespect that she gave the pack that had housed her and fed her while she showed no respect. Skye curled her lip, exposing her fangs, but allowed Sky to complete her speeches to the others that she had walked away from without a word.

What happened next, however, lit the fire in Skye's eyes and she let out a loud snarl that even Sky's new and disrespectful tone could not ignore. She saw what Sky was trying to say. She saw what she was implying behind those eyes.

She stepped forward, in front of Taliesin and Orin and Myrddin so that she was face to face with Sky. "You," she growled lowly, dangerous tones, "abandoned us. You left us without a word, abandoned the pack and stole away Taliesin's own family without saying anything to him. You made yourself a loner, a rogue - you exiled yourself from these lands, and you dare," she snarled, her voice now raised in anger and hostility, "you dare to disrespect me and my lands like this?" She stepped forward again, unsheathing her claws and her dagger and now ferociously baring her teeth at Sky. She and her pack had been abandoned too many times for this girl to come back and disrespect her leadership, to soil her lands with her traitorous mouth.

"If you, a mere loner, cannot show a shred of respect that is owed to the alpha of the lands you walk on," she snarled, "if you cannot fathom the respect that you owe and have owed yet neglected, then you may not enter these lands any longer. Do I make myself clear?" The female was an image of rage now - fire in her eyes, her hand on her dagger, and every inch of teeth showing from her mouth, she would not stand for this disrespect any longer. Any more resistance would be met with a knife.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: D: And old friends become spiteful. Sky's ready to teach Skye how to pick her fights. XD (She Lupus-Secui shift was during Skye's talk and was painful to a point of fueling Sky's temper more. Remember; Sky's always been quick to shift.)

If she'd just left it alone, if she'd held herself off and accepted a rogue's lack of respect, things could've gone smoothly. If Skye had only accepted Sky's scorn, they could've walked away without any hatred or blood spilt. The moment she growled, the moment she pulled that knife, she ruined everything.

Sky turned sharply at the sound of metal on leather, the dangerous tone in the leader's voice. She shifted as she turned around, standing on feral hind legs in her Secui form, a quick and painful shift, even by the sounds of bones shifting and snapping into place. Fur bristled as the mother stood between the armed woman and her pups and the fact that Skye was seperating her from her mate and son only made matters worse. Long teeth and a split tongue lashed out in warning at the knife as the brown rogue spoke, her voice ice and blood.

"Crystal clear, m'lady. Now how about I show you just what lands I'm walking on right now, then?" She hadn't stepped one paw into d'Arte territory and she'd made sure of it. Her scent remained on the outside and if Skye were to try anything, there was no pack law to back her here. She stood there, full height, daring the woman to attack, daring her to start a fight she'd only end up losing. The rogue had been in worse fights than some pompous title before and if anyone decided to defend the woman, it only served to prove Collins to be as weak as Sky believed her to be.

She kept her voice controlled after that. "I've come to speak with my mate and son. Let them pass, or I will not leave. What I have to say does not concern the woman who lets children stain the streets of the city she swore to protect." Catching herself, she lifted her head and posture higher, proving to Skye just how unafraid she was. How ready she was to rip into her old leader should the situation call for it.

Behind her, Lena and Cody stood with fur bristling. They were just as ready to defend their mother and she was, them. Sky had taught them everything she could about holding their own in a fight. She wasn't worried; she knew they'd stay out of it unless things got bad and they became targets. She knew they'd be fine. They'd run if she told them to. She'd taught them well.

Apparently, Skye's parents had done a shit job of teaching her to pick her fights. The long-time rogue blooded woman had dealt with more brutish things while starving before. This would be an unfortunate but quick fight, if the Collins woman became that careless. She'd come with no intentions on being violent or hateful. It was all on Skye now. To fight or not; the choice was hers.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 I think it's Skye who's going to be doing the teaching Tongue Skye is very capable in a fight.

The woman quickly shifted and Skye withdrew her dagger fully. Her form was wiry and muscled, and although she was not as hulking as Sky, she was undoubtedly quicker - she herself had been in fights as well, fights to defend her borders, and her and her knife were not a force to be reckoned with, as this arrogant and disrespectful woman before her would quickly learn.

"Coming from the dirty mouth of a useless traitor," she snarled, anger and violence in her eyes now. Sky herself had also sworn to protect the pack and she had done no better a job protecting it from the vermin Liam within her own home no less. She had done nothing to protect it. She scorned her leaders, threatened her members, yes, but protection? She never lifted a single claw to protect the lands that Skye stood on - all that the pathetic woman had done for the pack was run away from it.

The female bristled as the loner dared to pretend that she was an ounce more powerful on these lands than she. Her muscles coiled under cream-colored fur; she lifted her sharp dagger and stared at Sky, stared right into her traitorous and cowardly soul.

"Leave," she snarled lowly - a warning. "Leave and never return to these lands. Leave and you won't meet the wrath of my knife." Oh, Sky may underestimate the cream-colored leader, but that would only give the alphess the upper hand in the fight. That would only spring the element of surprise on this woman, should she choose to make the idiotic choice of fighting with the alpha of the lands she stood on. "You run away like a coward from here, you steal away an innocent man's pups, you scorn me, you scorn the pack, and now you will never return here or I will ensure that your tongue never makes impudent and empty threats again." Sky was done giving orders to the pack of Cercatori d'Arte. Sky was done dressing up in a leader's fur and parading around weakly. Sky was done pretending that she had any power on these lands.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

In Character

It was only a vague interest that had her coming so close to this meeting, obviously the call had not been for her but she drifted by anyway just to make sure everything was okay. There were heated elements she could tell that much from the raised voices and anger that permeated the air, the woman on the outside must have done something to upset either Skye or Taliesin, perhaps a grievance of some sort against another member. She moved a bit closer, remaining in the background as wary back up in case things got nasty and the indistinct mumble of voices became clear. What this Sky woman was insinuating of Skye had her fur bristling and set her teeth on edge.

Worse were the crimes held up for the woman. Kidnapping and disrespect, leaving without a word and for apparently selfish reasons. At least Jace had let her leader and friends know she was going and had left for the reason of protecting her family. Her dislike of Sky intensified and as it became clear the woman were going to come to blows Jace moved closer still. Enough that she was a viable entry in the fight that was about to unfold. Unlike Orin or Taliesin who seemed to have an emotional attachment with the woman, Jace would have no problem injuring or even killing her if it came to that, if she refused to listen to good advice and get the fuck out of here. Her hand lay close to the short sword at her hip, ever to temped to drag it from its protective sheath.

The loner was lower even than she who was only at the starting rank and so Jace displayed her teeth and let her tail curl up, the fur on her spine bristling, she was more dominant than this exile, here in the pack where it mattered. A loner's displays didn't threaten her, didn't matter at all.

<style>
.Jace-Poison p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Jace-Poison b {color:#753726; text-shadow:#753726 0px 0px 4px;}
.Jace-Poison-b {width:361px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Jace-Poison-header {font-family:tempus sans itc, serif; color:#753726; text-shadow:#753726 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Jace-Poison-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Jace-Poison {background-color:#edd9b8; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:359px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5919/jacei.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 310px 0px; } </style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: She leaves, but not without giving herself the pleasure of blaming Skye for the murders. x:

She wanted to say more. She wanted to slap her down and teach her who was truely betraying who. She wanted to maul this bitch for every word she'd uttered. Even as another memeber of her unfortunate pack appeared, she was ready to take them all on, just as she had in the AniWayan war.

But Ephriam wasn't here this time. Her pups were. And if she fought with the bitch, her pups would be in grave danger. She stepped back, glaring daggers at both armed women. "Shawchert brought justice in Argul's death." She rumbled, signalling for her children to walk away. "You've brought only fear and risk. If Liam comes back, if he kills my son or my mate, my friends..."

Her eyes narrowed into slits and she spoke so softly one would have to strain to hear. "You'll be next." Once last glance at Orin, the pup, Taliesin and Myrddin. Then, she turned back to the forest and darted off, howling as she ran... a summon for her family, one last attempt at reuniting them together. She'd come to take them away from d'Arte, back with her to the Northern Mountains, away from the danger... to be together again. Skye ruined everything with her pride. If she allowed anyone else to die in her care, she would pay dearly.

That much Sanja would make sure of.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Tongue

She felt a presence - Jace. If the worthless traitor decided to try anything, she would have no choice but to die. She snorted as the coward uttered empty words. She thought that Shaw brought justice to Argul? Skye had no interest in correcting the dolt that dared cross the leader on her own lands - her own ignorance was her problem, not Skye's or anyone else's. She knew that one day, she would step too far and get herself - and her pups - killed. But that was none of Skye's concern, nor was the empty threat that she ignored from the woman. If Sky wanted to threaten the pack, then fine - Skye would make sure that that very threat would be eliminated if she ever saw her again.

Skye barked out a laugh as the female turned tail - running away again, like the useless coward she was. Whining about Skye not protecting the pack, and what does she do? Run away, again. She never protected the pack. She only weakened it.

"Run, coward, run!" she yowled after the traitor who came back to what would have been her family - if only she hadn't threatened its very safety only moments ago. "Take your empty threats with you - come back here again and you will meet my blade!" She did not care if Sky heeded her words - in fact, having her return would only give the creamy female a chance to slice her in half like the coward deserved. Sky could delude herself with thinking that she could attempt to bring down the leader of the pack, but Skye knew that she had won. And the coward? She was a loner now, however, a loner not worth thinking about any longer; she waited a moment, giving Taliesin, Myrddin, Orin, Jace, all a chance to take in what they had seen.

<style>
[/html]
He watched as myrddin slipped behind him, their eyes meeting. Tal felt a familiar heartache as his once mate spoke, speaking of why she had left. He stayed silent. He stayed silent through her speech about why she had left, about why Cody and Lena hadn't been left here. He flinched as myrddins clear voice sounded. " You lie. You left me and you left poppa. But worse than that, you left tammi. I hate you for it Sky."

Tal felt torn only for a moment. Yet his loyalty was to the pack, had been to the pack before Sky, and would be to the pack long after the scars on his heart had healed over. He closed his eyes as the women exchanged heated words. Her summoning howl was met with a curse as Tal turned his back to the border. Perhaps forgiveness would come for the woman in time, but her words of the leader were unforgivable. It had not been Skye's fault that Liam had killed tameri, nor had it been her fault that he had been attacked in Halifax.

In fact, if Sky had not had left, Tal would not have been out looking for his former mate. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them again, his gaze seeking out the eyes of the leader. "I will guard the borders from her as well as I do Liam. She is no longer welcome in my life. I will not abandon the pack or the leader that has done everything to keep my loyalty."

He leaned down to scratch myrddins head, the boy leaning into his fathers caress.