[J] stars don't wait for fairydust
[html]

Becca posts first, then a CD member <3 LOTS OF POWERPLAY...Tell me if you want it gone D:

The morning had been in a flurry, the two lovers had talked of finding a real home, yet even leaving their quaint little household had become a bit hard to let go. Yet it wasn't forever, and their destination wasn't really set. Red eyes were bright as she scooped everything of either of their belonging into a large sack, which the majority was clothing and various small knicknacks. Knives...Books...Clothing. Fritz had his mace, and all looked ready. Standing and getting from her hurried recline under the bed, a satisfied grin replaced her worried expression for a moment, glancing to Fritz. Wait... The young woman chimed, seeing something out of the corner of her eye. There it was! It was the shirt he had given her! Small hands pulled it to her chest, throwing the light item of clothing over her tiny frame. How could I ever forget?

The choco hybrid moved towards Fritz, the bag slung over one shoulder. Standing on tippy-toe, the small canine softly whispered Is this a good idea, love? It wasn't her she had set her worries to, it was Fritz. He was risking so much, just for her. A silken ear flattened, the usually normal one. Because whatever you want to do...I'm in. A soft smile graced her tawny features, a hand slithering gently behind his back, the other one resting on his abdomen. Shining crimson eyes rested outside the window at Ukaglay and Anton. A new home...How different. Yet in a way comforting to the extreme. No Ismeme, no Hadley, and all Fritz. The Great Dane had become the one she trusted wholeheartedly, never once putting up a guard to the gentle man. However tall and intimidating his stature must be for some, he was her pillar of strength and comfort. That was how she felt, and more some. The Italian knew that very well.

Gently, with a sure arm around his waist, the slender coydog led them into the cool of the morning, watching as Ukaglay stopped his grazing to watch the loverbirds leave the comforting little house.I love you. Selene whispered softly, burying her pointed face into his body. Shall we go? A sable hand gestured to their horses, not sure of the swing in feelings over leaving.

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Savannah, poke me if I need to change the PP Smile

IC: They had talked about where they were going to go and had decided on Crimson Dreams. Fritz didn’t quite know what drew them there but he would go there to be with Selene. They spent the morning packing up and saying goodbye to the place that they had been staying. They were about to leave but Selene stopped him from leaving right away. He gave her an amused grin as she grabbed the shirt that he had given her of his. "Ready now, love" He was rather amused as he said that.

She came over to him and asked if this was a good idea and he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm ready for this if you are." He placed a kiss on the top of her head. He let her slip to his side and he had one of his arms around her small waist. Fritz watched as she watched their horses. "We can always come here when we need a break. It can be our vacation home." He gave her head another kiss.

He willingly let her lead him outside and over to the horses. Her voice came as she said that she loved him and he beamed down at her. "I love you too, Selene." He then pressed a kiss to her lips and went over to Anton. They both mounted their horses and headed to the borders of their new hopeful home. Once they were a respectful distance away, Fritz gave a loud bark for a leader. After he did so, he reached over and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.
[html]

No prob Becca! WE ARE READY FOR A CD MEMBER <3 LOL PDA ALERT!

Selene found that she lived for the affections of others, magnetized towards beings of gentle ways and touches, however much that had hurt her in the past. Every time she thought of Hadley and Isa, a lump rose in her throat, threatening to choke off her breathing. The young hybrid shook the offending thoughts away, she didn't need either of them. What Isa had done was sinister, and what Hadley had bought into was stupid. Surely such beings were not cut out for the right type of survival, not taking in the righteous morals that shouldn't be left behind. And it was true, Ismeme's ways were conniving, while Hadley simply seemed to act on lust. It hadn't been fair to Selene, the tiny victim. Yet it had brought the young female to a better standing, a closeness with someone else in which she knew, knew that he wasn't there to play her.

Her jittery, fast paced soul was calmed by his soothing words. Fritz reassured her that they would return to the place, it had become her home so soon after everything that she had endured. Perhaps she was being unfair to her past lover, and his current one. But one thing she was sure of, seeing either of them ever again would not do any good. Why would she want to? The pair had broken her down, and Fritz seemed to be scrambling to reassemble those broken fragments. As they got onto their horses, the slender hybrid couldn't help it. She kept Uka as close as she could next to Anton, listening to the CLIP-CLOP of eight hooves upon the ground. Truthfully, it was making the tawny doe a little drowsy. The bag of their things had been tied to the broad back of Uka, the trinkets safe from falling. Easily, they could pass as travelers, not someone looking for a home. The thought "home" gripped her heart, home was going to be with someone who cared for her, and in turn she felt very much similar. The kiss he had given her still tingled on her lips, even after her tail waved and swished upon her creamy horse's flanks. mi sono innamorato di te The italian was a purr, her accented voice more fitting to her first language. The words were formal, never used by the young hybrid. Leaning over, Uka not showing the slightest protest, except from that of the long bark given by her lover, Selene kissed his neck softly from her horse. 

Table by Nat - Textures courtesy of nac-nud

<style>
<style>
.lovebug .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lovebug p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovebug b {color:#59c37f; letter-spacing:2px; }
.lovebug {background-color:#26393f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j1Ix2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lovebug p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.lovebug p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]hi, and welcome. Smile please do not hesitate to PM with questions
Having returned to the Dreaming lands after seeing her dear friend Tayui, Anu came home with a lighter heart. Her thoughts were jumbled, less clear then they had been in years. Yet, it was a pleasant feeling. One of fullness and contentment. The second in command had gone to the orchard, tended to the things that called to her and then worked the borders, as she did the moment a scent was caught and a presence known.

Silver tipped ears, a white graying maw and her tan scarred neck turned and sought to know what followed the scent, and read the tones of male and fey that lingering as distinct pheromones. The experienced greeter traveled cautious and steadily to track it, and found it easy to do so. It did not seem as if those that wandered, with horses as well, worked to hide their existence close to her lands.

Tore bay gaze caught their figures, and with a distance that she considered friendly and proper Anu made her lupus form known, standing in sight among the undergrowth and blooming landscape. The Dreaming elder addressed them, a pair is she could guess their bond. Hello, friends. This is Crimson Dreams lands. her tone was gentle and soft as were her eyes. Anu left her words at that, simple and open ended to the travelers that had come to them. Their intentions were theirs, and the she-wolf was willing to accept them if they were honorable.

[/html]
thank you Smile I hope it's alright that I skip Becca?

Selene desperately wished that she could ditch the meek existence that she had brought onto herself by living with someone who had constantly degraded her. Her former lover was not someone she planned to see again for a long time. Other than that fact, Selene had Fritz...If only she had the balls to open up to the gentle giant. Already she had trusted him with everything she was, there wasn't a shaky, unsure bone in the fragile hybrid's body. This was ever so different, actually feeling like there was something there...Perhaps it was chemistry, or maybe that little voice in the back of her mind that persuaded her to try harder. But at least it felt real, truer than what had last been. So now the new lovers stood, mounted surely atop two massive horses, with their things to take to a new home.

What still baffled the young woman was that Fritz was throwing his rank away from Casa di Cavalieri away for her. Leaving his home for a girl who was afraid of losing so much. He was giving her more however. Sel could easily say she missed their little cottage on the outskirts of the city, but as strong as the thought was; Casa di Cavalieri would never be longed for. Not after everytthing. Crimson eyes flitted over as a rustling nearby caught her rather scrambled attention, accompanied by a smooth and friendly voice. Dipping her crown of dark hair, Selene slipped from the back of Ukaglay, placing herself on the same ground as her greeter. Respectfully, the coydog listened to the words, replying quietly, meeting the blue eyes of the elder female We found our way here from Casa di Cavalieri, seeking a better suited home. My name is Selene Vansenza, and this is my lover Fritz Earl.
Fritz kept looking at his love, Selene, as they rode. He couldn’t help but worry that he was forcing her into something that she didn't really want. Was she really ready to join a pack? It would seem like she was. Plus, he would be there for her, to support her and to love her. He planned on asking her to be his mate once they settled in Crimson Dreams. And he was pretty sure that she would agree to become his mate.

Their horses were very close to each other as they approached the border and Selene spoke something in what he believed was Italian. He couldn't understand the language but had heard from growing up in London. But he got the idea of what she said when she leaned over and pressed a kiss to his neck, which made him give a purr like sound of pleasure and contentment.

A member approached them before to long and Selene dismounted, with Fritz following suit. He became submissive, lowering his tail and head, not ears since they were already flopping. But he still towered over the greeter but there wasn’t a whole lot he could do about that. Selene spoke and he nodded his agreement, not knowing what to add, if anything. He did glance at Selene and give her a small grin at the term she used for them. Lovers was very apt term that he hoped to change soon.
[html]

Anu watched them both with experienced eyes. The horses did not bother the slim lupus formed wolfess, nor did the doggish male’s size. There was an energy between the pair, and Anu knew that they came to the borders with no ill intent. At the sight of her, they both dismounted from their steeds and approached with respectful gestures of tails and ears. The second in command was glad to see it, for it spoke of their desire to appease the pack.

The female spoke, and Anu took her words eagerly. Casa di Cavalieri, Jazper and Anann’s pack. They were good allies of the Dreamers, and friends to the gray wolf. She nodded, a question hanging on her lips. I am Anu, second in command here in Crimson Dreams. I hope you did not leave Casa di Cavalieri on ill terms, Jazper and Anann are friends of mine and of Crimson Dreams. They did not seem to be refuges looking for a place to stow away a twisted past... But she knew it best to at ask. We are simple creatures here, suited for those that wish to raise their families, to live in peace with one another and our neighbors. Anu explained. She knew not their pasts, and hoped that the pair only looked for a place settle down together and be happy.

Crimson Dreams had been the place for many to do so.

The pack will provide such a home, and borders of protection. What skills could you bring to us? Anu inquired, her tone still as soft as when she first approached.

[/html]
The gentle manner of the stranger somewhat calmed the jittery feelings of the slim hybrid, calming the equally excited and anxious ways reverberating through her system. Other than that, Fritz's calming presence also contributed to the Italian being soothed. All was well, finally she was able to get that into her head. Beside her, Uka softly snorted, still not accustomed to the newly introduced Anu. That would change, for sure. Sel wished to forget Casa, her home until pushed out by two of the members. Jazper and Anann had nothing to do with it, neither did Wayne or the rest of the pack. Yeah...Casa was a great place, the Sole and Luna were very nice and adept at leading. Unfortunately it was a personal dispute with another member that forced me from my home, Fritz decided to came with me after.

Selene was forever grateful for Fritz, willing to spend the rest of get time with him. Which was plausible, the pair was joining a new home together, as well as being lovers. As the ways of Crimson Dreams were explained, large ears flicked forward, directing almost all of her attention towards the higher ranked canine. A small hand reached beside her and clasped one of Fritz's. We did speak of coming here, wanting to find a place of peace and harmony. As what you say does fit in with our good feelings towards Crimson Dreams. Good choice? Of choosing the Dreamer's pack? Definitely. A priceless, golden choice. The question of skills had dark tipped ears moving towards her skull in thought, simply she could only answer for herself. I lived in Anathema for a while, and I was trying to head for the medical rank tiers, yet I found that I couldn't...Find it very homely personally, the caves weren't really for me. But I can heal, to the best of my skills. Both Fritz and I defended against a raid to Casa a little while ago, I believe Fritz can use many weapons, can you not? Her talkative ways surprised the small hybrid, yet the soft voice belonging to the grey second in command made it rather difficult to shy away. A small smile lingered on her lips, trying to make the last words on her lips slip. But I think, that there is more than just that...If only we could find and hone in those skills.
Fritz still kept a careful eye on his ladylove but was happy when she seemed to relax. He reached over and grabbed her hand, gently squeezing it to support her. Selene's horse snorted but Anton simply stood his ground. It took a lot to upset the calm and massive Shire stallion. He was a lot like his master that way. Selene explained why they left and he simply nodded yet again in agreement with what she said about Casa and why they left the other pack. He did hope that Anu didn't ask for specifics, for Selene's sake.

About skills they possessed, Selene was only partly correct. "I was a mercenary over in England, where I was born, and also learned to be a carpenter and general construction. Though I am best at fighting, I can and will help with any building you might need." At using many weapons he nodded. On his horse he had his massive mace and his various blades, plus he had one on his belt. He also could use almost any weapon fairly well but he was best at blunt and blades. He wasn’t sure how to explain that he wanted to be Selene's mate without letting her know right now before he could surprise her so he simply said, "I would eventually like a family with Selene." He then gave her a smile and look that said he would say more when they were alone.
[html]I'll have you two titled! welcome welcome Smile we can continue or, we can end this here. Feel free to post freely in the packlands. I encourage you both to do so, and start having fun Big Grin!

The two creatures did not make for a picture of rouge marauders that sought to hide away in Crimson Dreams. Anu was observant and could see that they were in love; it was shown well in the way they looked at one another. If green eyes of the tall dog did not speak of love, then Anu had never known it. And the earth and black hued female did not have to search for a yearning or devotion for the male when she glanced back at him. It was apparent.

But Anu could not have ill ties between then and Casa, it was strained enough between Jazper and Savina. Anu knew she needed to work to ease their relationship.

She nodded as the woman explained, and would not ask for more then what she gave. It was, indeed, the relations with the Sole and Luna that Anu cared to know about and Selene explained that they had not left on poor terms with them. The Dreamer would take that and leave it as her interests moved to the traits that they held and the talents that they could bring to Crimson Dreams.

Anu took a breath as she internally accepted the two who had come to her pack’s borders. They would be welcomed here, as she felt from the start. But now she was certain. Her hopes for them were great, her hopes that their presence would bring a family to the pack just as great. Healing is a skill that is always cherished, and there have been many that honed that talent within these borders.

Anu turned to the large male. His size matched his ability to work with wood and fight in battle. Your knowledge of woodworking could be put to work right away, there are always repairs to be made at Haven Manor. It is only defense we train for here… but we need teachers. Words were as always calm and yet when she spoke to the male they firmed up to a solid statement. She would assume his mercenary days were done, all the things she had said prior were enough to atone to their peaceful ways.

And your family with flourish in Crimson Dreams… You will both be ranked as Plebeians and are welcomed to live in Haven Manor with the rest of the pack. It is just west of here, and large enough for all of us to have our own space. Your horses are another matter. We do not have a large stable as other packs, but there are many farms throughout the territory and finding them a home should not be difficult.

She smiled, her heart fluttering at the prospect of new faces among the pack. It had been so quiet, a quiet that even Anu could not stand, since the days of war. I can show you the way. Or, you may settle in as you see fit.

[/html]
Welcome to Crimson Dreams!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Customs so that you and your character can abide by Crimson Dreams' standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Erin or Alli and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!