Shoulda had another plan
[html]

Listen up, listen up,There's a devil in the church.
Got a bullet in the chamber, And this is gonna hurt .

Word Count → 361 :: Just the two dorks being idiots along the borders; would likely be visible from a distance

Things between himself and Alex had calmed down now to some degree, although the Angelo was still baffled as to what had set the pale Abigor of in the first place, he didn't dare ask on the off chance he set Alex off on one again. Instead he watched his behaviour and made a conscious effort to be more aware of the other and his feelings, for the storm coloured male was fully aware that he was harsh to the other at times when he didn't need to be. Even though Alex was a constant within his life now, he simply couldn't bring himself to let another in, to trust another as he once had and to allow himself to admit that there was the potential of something between himself and the ghostly coloured idiot.

Leaning to the side a little, he bumped his shoulder against Alex's, knocking the paler male off balance and sending him stumbling a few steps. With a burst of child like laughter the Angelo broke of into a run with Alex swearing incoherently about immaturity close behind him. So far the borders had been quiet and it wasn't as if anyone ever breached or approached them often and so he felt sure enough to mess around with the other as he patrolled the borders, but he never strayed too far from the Abigor and always made sure the idiots pale form was in sight.

Breath coming heaving he came to a stop, bending over he placed hands on his thighs and slowly began to catch his breath as a thunder of footsteps sounded to his side, followed by something colliding into him and knocking him to the ground. “Get of me ya oath” dark hands tried to grab the idiot, but Alex was off him as quickly as he'd knocked him over, an all to smug grin spread across the pale gits lips. “Don't start what you can't finish then” leaning forward he offered a hand, which was snatched away as the Angelo reached out for it and was followed up by a string of gleeful laughter as Alex jumped back, tail wagging happily behind him.

You can scream and you can shout
Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crushed);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins
Word Count :: 000

She had approached the borders of Anathema a few times before - the first time she was a thing, a child, not yet ready to experience the world and yet had thrust herself in it. Timid, unsure, awkward, and certainly annoying to those around her. Now, however, she was different - mounted on her steed, belt holding dagger around her waist, a stern and determined stature, she was a different wolf entirely. Less carefree, certainly less cheerful - but in exchange was her becoming more capable, more ready to deal with threats that may come her way.

And a threat she did deal with now. She had not forgotten the heinous crime that Liam had wrought on Taliesin, despite Sky's distracting tantrum. Now she went to deal with it - her eyes were narrowed as she approached Anathema, her mouth curved downward. She would never understand how this pack could allow such murderers and criminals to reside within their borders knowingly and willingly.

As she grew nearer on her horse Jack, she noticed two figures on the borders - one, as she approached, she recognized as her own brother, Alexander. Slightly pleasant surprise rang through her, although it did not wash away the anger and hatred she held. The other figure was Alaki - although she hadn't met him, she had heard of him from others. She showed no signs of fear now, however; she was not here to cause a fight, or at least not with the leaders.

She stopped at the borders where the two men were, bringing her horse to a halt. Jack reared up and whinnied before coming to full rest. She dismounted quickly and nodded to the men.

"Greetings Alex," she said, her eyes and voice warming when she mentioned the name of her brother. "It's a nice surprise to see you here." It was indeed - she still remembered the day she saved her brother from the lake, the day when she did not know he was her brother at all.

She then turned to Alaki - she knew that he was one of the leaders, and the warm look vanished from her face, replaced with one of slightly crazed rage before she composed herself, bowing slightly as a sign of respect to him and his lands. "Greetings as well - you are Alaki, a leader of Anathema, I presume?" she asked, giving him time to respond. "I am Skye Collins, leader of Cercatori d'Arte - I was hoping to have a word about one of your members." Her voice was composed enough, but if Alaki was perceptive he would hear the seething fury leaking through. Skye was good at composing herself, of putting on masks for different people, but when dealing with such a monster as Liam.. well, even her facade may slip.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

Image courtesy of auensen

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: Smile

Groaning he clambered upwards, blue eyes pinning the pale male as he retreated a few steps, looking all to pleased with his little achievement. Various scenarios of revenge spun through his mind, the amount of unpleasant but mostly harmless poisons he could slip the other, the designs he could dye on the others face whilst he slept, all childish but regardless of age they were still mighty fine revenge plots that would give him a good laugh in the end. Slowly a malicious smile spread across his lips, the promise of retaliation lay within the Angelo's eyes and the pale male's smile faltered, unsure of what kind of landmine he'd just stepped on, but knowing for sure he'd set something off within the storm coloured samurai. “You know I didn't mean it, I was only messing and you started it” Alex began to plead his case but he'd already been judge guilty and would pay for this.

Opening his mouth to speak, the wind brought with it the scent of a foreigner, his body turning and angling itself in the direction of the wind, falling silent as a lone female approached his lands. The woman looked familiar, but her name escaped him; those outside of the cave dwellers borders were of little interest to him and their trivial details never stuck with him. When she covered the distance he was remotely surprised to see her address Alex first, before calling on him by name. “Skye! It's been awhile sister. How are things in Cercatori?” Alex spoke up quickly, providing the Angelo with further details he needed as to not make a fool of himself.

But the woman's words were not pleasant, despite her being the pale ones sister. Internally he groaned, wondering which fool had gone and caused trouble where another leader could catch him; he assumed it was a male, for the females of the pack were way to manipulative and crafty to cause trouble and get caught. “Yes, I am Alaki. And which member would this be and what exactly has he done to grace me with your presence?”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Crushed; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alegreya+SC);</style>Skye Collins

She smiled at her brother as he asked how things were in her pack. "Good, Alex - I see you're happy here," she said amiably, noting how Alex seemed quite happy in his new home. She did not mind that he came to be in a different pack than her - he seemed happy enough where he was, seeming to have good relations with one of the leaders of the pack. His jovial personality hadn't changed a bit, she noted with a smile to her brother before turning back to the leader.

He had asked her pleasantly enough what had happened, and her face formed a frown. "The member is Liam," she said, saying the name as if an unpleasant taste had run over her tongue. Unsure of how much of Liam's backstory was privy to this man, she decided to start from the beginning. "He was exiled from Cercatori d'Arte after murdering one of the pups; he was given clear warnings to never go near our pack or our members again." Steely eyes concentrated on Alaki as she continued. "Several days ago, however, he met one of our members and severely wounded him, almost killing him," she hissed. "What you do with him is none of my concern - I do not care if you punish him or not, although it may beat out some of his stupidity. No, I am here simply to inform you that if he comes near my pack or its members one more time, I will hunt him down and kill him without hesitation, and will do the same to any of your members who decides to cause harm to my pack," she said coldly. Her words were fiery but her tone was cold and icy - she was not warning or threatening, simply informing of the inevitable consequences should she even see Liam again. She wanted them to know that it was not a mark against their pack - although why they would accept a known murderer she did not know - but that it was simply justice that she would pay out, no questions asked.

Your the only one who saves me from myself, I abandoned this love and laid it to rest, And now I'm one of the forgotten

<style>
.GR2_Skye3 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2b4131; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 {background-color:#d9dccb; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#7a8476; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3425/atable17.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #7a8476; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye3 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #7a8476; }
.GR2_Skye3 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye3 .lyrics {color:#2b4131; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Skye3 .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #7a8476; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 532 :: ooc

Smiling back to his sister Alex nodded his head a fraction It was strange to see the ghostly male acting his age for once, the Angelo's opinion of the pale male was that of immature and whimsical, definitely not serious and mature. But he couldn't dwell on such matters considering the reasoning behind this Skye's visit and standing there he began to ponder what fool had done something stupid and got caught. When the name was provided he simply hummed in consideration, thinking back to when the male and his mate had joined the pack; since then he'd seen the white female, Ayasha but he mate was more scarce and what he did know of the male was the crimes he had confessed to upon seeking acceptance within Anathema. As the white queen so believed, everyone deserved a chance to prove themselves, to seek redemption from the sins they have previously committed and find a home for themselves within the caves where other packs would normally turn them away.

Mentally he wanted to groan and roll his eyes; it was just typical the child killer would get caught and result in a leader turning up on his borders and of all of them it was Alex's sister. Attentively he listed as the woman filled him in on what had happened to bring her to the cave dwellers borders, the first part a simple re-telling of what the Angelo was already aware of, but spoken in a much simpler and clearer manner then the wolf in question had explained; no use of shadow wolves and such nonsense. “Well, then he would be a fool to try anything within or against your pack members with such clear warnings” he responded frankly, not really surprised by what had happened or bothered about the woman’s threats; although he would pass the warnings along if he got a chance. “But do tell me. You come to my borders accusing one of my members, I assume you have solid proof of this and simply not pointing the finger at someone with a past offence” he asked, knowing it would most likely annoy Alex that he was doubting the pale male's sister, yet the woman was there to accuse a pack member and he wanted as much detail as possible to deal with things as well as he could or to at least give him a better picture of what had happened.

“And I'd like to remind you, sister of Alex or not, that you can threaten my pack all you want, but if you harm one of my kin we will harm yours back several times over. I will pass your warnings along to Liam and make them clear, he will leave you and yours alone so there will be no need to hunt anyone down” although he didn't agree with this 'Liams' actions, at the same time the woman was threatening his pack and he wouldn't stand by and let that slide or go unmentioned. The message would be passed along and he would make a point to try and learn more on this matter from Liam if he could catch the guy.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Inside the female boiled, but outside she retained her cold, calm exterior. How dare this man threaten her pack when one of his own members had not harmed hers once, but twice! How dare this man tell her that he would retaliate when it was her who should have killed Liam once and for all the first time he even looked at Taliesin!

"It is fortunate for you," she said coldly and menacingly, "that I did not adopt the same attitude with Liam, else he would be dead for harming our kin - and, apparently, so would be your members, ah, 'several times over' ." She was surprised at the man's audacity - threatening her pack, when it was his member that had not only killed one of her own, but harmed his own father after her own warning! He was lucky that she was polite enough to speak with one of the leaders beforehand, rather than allowing a war to break out. It seemed that this man did not have the same foresight or courtesy.

"As for proof," she said dryly, "I am sure that if you asked Liam, he would not deny his transgressions." It was ridiculous, really, how proud the Rhiannon male was about his crimes. As if he thought that killing pups and maiming his elders was something to be proud of - she understood the concept of second chances, yes, but she could not understand how someone could accept another into the pack who not only murdered, but had no shame nor regret about it.

"Understand that I want no poor relations between Cercatori d'Arte and Anathema," she said in a tone less cold, but no less professional. "But when my members are beaten bloody by a killer, it tends to cause me to be a bit - protective. Wouldn't you do the same?" Judging by his reaction to her warning of Liam, it seemed like he would.

<style>
[/html]
This was not good. Alex adored his sister, he really did. She did a good job leading the pack, and he was proud to be related to her. Felt a bit bad as he was a lazy git that never really did anything more than bother Alaki. Sure, it was tons of fun hanging out with the Angelo, but it wasn't exactly useful as Skye's actions were. Even Alaki was more useful than him, a leader in his own right. The tension between the two was palpable, and Alex found himself wishing that he hadn't given up drinking.

Threats passed between the two, and Alex quickly stepped forwards. He placed a hand on Alaki's shoulder, doing his best to reassure him. Smiling at Skye he nodded gently. Of course. We'll keep that in mind. Liam will be warned, I assure you. Alaki keeps his word. Playfully he nudged Alaki, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.
[html]

Word Count → 372 :: ooc

A slow, satisfied grin spread across dark lips eventually revealing his teeth. “Ah, but then the fact that my members have yet to be killed 'several times over' surely indicates either your incompetence and incapability to protect your own or act upon the threats you throw about or my members are just that good. A compliment or an admission of your own failures, which one do you prefer” he asked, grey tail swaying happily behind him although he knew he should just remain silent, hear her out and then go about his day; but then, she had been the one to start the threats and although it was one of his members in the wrong he would return the favour to her.

“And I shall speak with Liam when I next see him” he responded to her comment about asking for proof, not that the storm Angelo really cared all that much or would rush to interrogate Liam, he simply made a note to do so if and when he saw the other. Titling his head he considered what the woman said last, not really seeing any of his members stupid enough to get themselves beaten bloody; surely the knew better then that, to either win or die. “As for whether it is protective or not, our packs are fundamentally different. Typically if one of mine gets beaten bloody then they were stupid enough to get themselves in the situation. Now how I would respond” his teeth pulled apart for a second before clamping shut “Well. I'd deal with it” was all he said, knowing full well he wouldn't stand upon another’s borders playing nice but simply hand out his own judgement on those who opposed him and his pack.

Pushing his shoulders back he turned blue eyes onto the pale male, cautious as to how the other would react to the confrontation between him and his sister. Tall frame relaxing a fraction when it seemed the pale one seemed to only care to diffuse the situation rather then taking sides. “If there's nothing more then I take it we are done now?” his voice came out indifferent as blue eyes stared at the woman curious as to what she would do.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

His childish insult cloaked in a 'question' almost made her roll her eyes, but she stilled herself. The fact that this boy who could barely contain himself in front of a leader was a leader himself made her almost scoff in his face. The only saving grace that stopped her from doing just that was the fact that she had more poise and diplomacy than the dark man in front of her.

"If you consider 'good' to be defined as 'idiotic enough to harm a member of a pack he was exiled from for murdering a pup', then I suppose your members are simply fantastic," she said dryly. It evaded her why they would allow criminals into their pack to only create enemies for themselves and ultimately cause their demise; it evaded her even more why they would allow stupid criminals into their packs... and then defend them.

She didn't think much of his promise to speak with Liam later; he may, but she thought it would do no good. His next statement brought a fleeting smirk to her face - he would 'deal' with the threat, then? He would skip the diplomatic phase and simply track down that member, no matter that they were residing within another pack under their protection, and harm them?

"I'll keep that in mind," she said lowly. At first, it didn't seem like much of a comment, but analyzing his own words - that he would skip the step of going to a leader and would instead simply dole out justice on his own - would tell that the female leader was not going to be dealing with Liam or any other Anathema member in such a passive way one more time.

She turned an appreciative eye to Alex when he spoke, but then looked back to the dark leader male. She patted her horse's neck and mounted him once more, looking at the dark male leader, a warning in her eyes - she now knew that he did not care for diplomacy or peace, and if that was the case with him, then she too would have no regard for those values when dealing with his pack. With that, she turned her horse away and began to ride back home.

<style>
[/html]