Knock Three Times..
Aro Marino. Last time he had set his paws in this country, let alone, this region he was a little over a year. Now here he was, back in the land after making sure his mother was settled back in Italy. More than just that happened though. He met a female, but things had gone sour. It was a distraction, and now it was over. He came back home to join his father's pack, and help the cause. So much had changed with the young male, and he was ready to make things happen and maybe break a few beautiful hearts.

A large grin formed on the tuxedo man's muzzle. His beautiful blue eyes mellow and peaceful looking as he made his way toward the borders. His sword resting in its holster as he walked along the cool earth, his right hand resting on the hilt as he continued forward. It was a sunny day, but the wind blew a slight chill over the land. His mohawk blowing back as he fought against the wind that came rushing from the west. He knew he needed to rebleach the ends of it soon, but for now it still looked good in his mind. The young man came to the borders of his father's land and he drew in the scent. A large smile came to his muzzle while the scent of his father came to his nostrils.

Lifting his head high he let out a calling howl to his father, or whoever could come allow him access. He knew it would be respectful of him to do this, and he knew it would be in his best interest to show respect to his father's pack and lands in hopes of being granted access. He was sure he would be let in anyway, whether he was formal or informal. He chose the formal route, it just fit better in his mind. It was time to be reunited with his family--at least the ones still within these lands.
[html]
OOC: Big Grin Father/Sonness / +300

The day was beautiful and the Sole could not help but to feel relaxed as he lay in the open field, surrounded by the cover of the trees. He had been in communication with the Artisan Alpha Skye, discussing a possible trade trip for their packs. They would not be able to take many but Jazper had been pleasantly surprised to hear that the D’Arte clan had horse drawn contraptions that would allow the wolves to rest while the horses pulled. In the back of his mind he made a note to offer up Vito to help pull the wagon. It was unfair to not share the weight among the creatures of both packs and Vito was certainly strong enough. The only question was if he could handle a simple task such as pulling a wagon, as he was use to running wild unless ridden.

A familiar call from the boarders had the Knight up on two legs and running. Could it be? Why would Aro return? Had there been trouble in Italy? His body was strong, full of power as he moved as fast as his large body could through the forest and towards the call, sword strapped close to his body. Concern and joy filled the father as his first born son came into view and he slowed to a halt. Without saying a word the Knight embraced Aro. This was indeed his son, the boy who resembled his father so much with the exception of his eye color and white belly and muzzle. Pulling back he left his hands resting on the boys shoulders, quickly looking him over for any injury. Satisfied that his boy was older but unharmed he allowed his golden orbs to meet Aro’s ocean blues, “It’s been too long my boy…but why are you not in Italy with Ghita? Did something go wrong?” The lightning colored eyes were filled with concern that only one with pups could know as he awaited an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
It hadn't taken his father long to come to him, and he was glad it was his father and not another. He wasn't sure who was all in the pack, and who would all know who the Marino was. He was part Knight and he showed it through and through. His father embraced him with a strong hug, and he returned it. He was surprised by how quick his father grabbed him, but he didn't show it. He let go when his father held him out by the shoulders looking him over. A deep chuckle came out, "I'm fine, I'm fine! Yes...mother is fine too. I only went to get her settled, I had plans to come back. It just took me a little longer than expected..." He didn't want to mention the female. God was she a beauty, but still...it fell apart, and it was for the best. He really didn't need distractions. "I wanted to come back and join you, and so here I am...I'm sure you could use another able body." A large almost impish grin came to his features as he held out his arms, in a 'here I am' sort of gesture.

His ocean blue eyes taking in his father's sun bright orbs. He couldn't believe how different his father seemed to look and hold himself. He looked good, and he was happy. He thought his father would have taken the separation from his mother harder than he had. But here he was happy, healthy, and leading a pack of crusaders. He guessed it was something of freedom that made his father this way. Maybe he wasn't meant to be tied down, and maybe he would be the same way? Who knew, but thinking of females and attachments he thought of Nayru, and what had come of her, then he thought of Clover....

He had things to do, but first thing was first, he needed to get back with his family, then it would be social time. He would track down Nayru and Clover.