stars in your eyes
Firefly was home and gone again just as quickly. Her time spent with Ember had been quality time indeed and she'd finally put the bitch in her place. She knew sh'ed left her sibling in a sorry state but she hadn't been the one to start the whole thing, if Ember had just let her move on her way like she'd planned this would have all ended smoothly, or atleast quieter. Firefly had snapped when the lesser of the two had tried to prove that she was better, the cream and bronze lady had proven her wrong over and over again. She flicked her tail proudly and leapt up onto an old log that had fallen across the path as she stretched her legs out before hopping back down to the ground below and moving along her way.

She was slowly but surely heading towards the lands of Twilight Vale, though she wasn't heading there for a reason at all. Boredom and time on her paws just did that to her. There was talk of a raid along the edge of Inferni and she wanted to clear her mind before they set off to cause havic on the coyote clan. She licked her lips as her eyes gleamed with the thought of the deeds that would come in the future days. The dark lady wasn't sure what exactly would happen but she was ready, she was ready as she ever had been. She really wasn't a physical fighter though she could fight like a hellcat, she'd rather play mindgames and taunt the boys with those mysterious ways. She lifted her emerald eyes to the sky as she watched the twilight begin to drape down slowly over the lands, knowing she should head back so, yet not wanting to.
OOC: ermm...is Firefly in her normal form or werewolf form XD
WC:399

The time of twilight was upon their world as the dark figure walked slowly along the cost. He had been trouble choosing what form to use for what. Recently he had descovered he tended to shift into his larger, more threatening pure werewolf stage when he was angery, his humanized luperci form for walking around the territories and travel, and his normal wolf shape for hunting. He was comfortable in all of them yet, he had never tried his large wolf form,only heard about it. He jumped and balanced across the rocks on the shore line thinking about his week.

A few days ago he had rushed through the manor yelling for Naniko to help him stop the burning in his leg and arm. In a fight with a loner he had managed to get his leg cut up and a chunk of his arm bitten off. Unfortunantly he had been in a bad mood, his temper had gotten the better of him and he had stomped around the house in his more threatening form to be more effective. While he was doing this he had run into a she-wolf, Ember Phoenix. He had attempted to attack her, almost pined her to the shelves thinking she had stolen his packs bandages. Luckily, Naniko had showed up before any physical damage could be done. He had been beating himself up about it since.

He stopped and brought his left hand to his right arm feeling the new bandages, carefully wrapped around the bite mark, it had a fresh scab over it now but Nani had said not to risk exposer to dirt or physical contact because the scab was thin and would re-open with ease. The white bandage stood out on his black fur, almost as a reminder of the shock he had felt, leaving him to be beaten a bit before he could react. His leg no longer needed a bandage around it, the numourus scratches were more shallow in his skin then the bite had been, they were already thickly scabbed over and starting to heal well. He continued to walk, no longer on the shore but land, wandering around. He raised his head to look at the stars as he walked, they were so beautiful. then it hit him, quiet literally, he bumped into a wolf and he fell to the ground with an "ouch.
Firefly hadn't really been paying much attention to the world around her as she was dreaming of the unknown. The sound of the male moving through the lands she caught as her ears twitched slightly but she'd just figured that the other soul would pass on through or call out a greeting. To believe that another was so caught up in their own little world at the same time she was trying to relax herway into preparation for what was to come. The sudden crash into her senses caused her to snarl as she was thrown off balance. Catching herself before she fell she whirled around and tried to catch sight of what in the world had slammed into her.

A slight light of surprise glittered in her eyes as she caught sight of the younger male. She stood there watching him sprawled out upon the ground as she stood over him, whole and complete while he looked like he'd been through some sort of tragity. Her fangs were bared slightly as she moved to where she had him strattled between her legs as she kneeled down and gave the male a wicked smile as her knee pressed against his chest. Her breath hissed out as she asked. "Watch what you're doing boy, it's not wise to rush into this world with your eyes wideshut." She knew he wouldn't understand the words she spoke, but if she had to she'd make him in the end. He was luck she wasn't any of the others. True enough there were enough happy peaceful souls out there but there were enough that gazed into the dark mirror to make the hair raise on the back of any sane fellow's neck.

Narrowing her eyes she lifted her knee from his chest and sat there straddling him a moment while she studied the male. She'd never seen him before but she knew the scent well enough. He was from the same pack that Kansas had settled in. She wasn't sure what to think of the pack, but maybe this fellow would give her a better understand of how things worked in the pack, if she could work him correctly.
[html]

WC: 319

He watched slightly in awe at the she-wolf before him. She seemed to be quite ticked off that he had bumped into her. As she walked over him and belt down to place her knee to his chest he looked at her in confusion, "Watch what you're doing boy, it's not wise to rush into this world with your eyes wideshut." He tilted his head to one side and she stratled him, her eyes narrowed. His amber eyes stayed wide as he looked her over. No doubt she was beautiful but, what was she so angry about. "Oh, erm..sorry? Just got caught up in the moment of twilight you know?" He seemd to talk in a quiet and undecided tone. What was this girls problem?

He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back taking notice of how he was feeling. It was strange. He felt a strange need to let her stay in his lap, to listen. Even though this female was a total stranger. He looked her amber eyes gleaming, "I'm sure I know enough of this world to know not to pay attention. I just happen to let it slip at this time of night." To this stranger he must seem unusually calm, "But, I don't really enjoy being threatened then sat on." He chuckled in a light tone. He didn't care how he had manage to annoy the multi-colored wolf but, she wouldn't ruin his night. He felt slightly uncomfortable as he brought his bad arm up to place his hand in a hand shake placement between himself and this new comer. "Name's Jazper Rhiannon, friends call me Jazz. And you might be?" He raised a brow. this was his sad attempts to be charming. Pathetic. But, you couldn't blame the boy for trying to introduce himself. He liked to know the names of the wolves he met around town or in unclamed territories.

[/html]
She'd met more than one daydreamer in this world and there never seemed to be too many of them. Her mother was such a creature and Firefly was surprised the bitch was still alive. She looked down at the male with slight disgust, her fangs slightly bared as he apologied and rattled on about some silly reason for his loaftiness. She rolled her eyes at the pathedic excuse and retorted. "Things like that can get you killed you know." she said softly as she removed herself from straddling the male. Her dazzling emerald orbs watching him as he continued to ramble on, trying to make light of what had happened to him.

The beautiful wolf with the precious metals coat watched quietly as the male presented himself in greeting, at first she thought he must be joking, after she'd behaved he'd like to make friends. She wasn't for certain if the youth had any sense in his head or if the daydreams had cost him that too. She probably wasn't the first one to threaten him, or perhaps someone had gone a little bit more than a bit of threatening. After a moment more of just gazing at him like he was stupid she finally just accepted it all and shook the preoffered hand."Firefly..." she said before a moment later adding. "You know, you're weird." It wasn't exactly an insult, though most would believe it to be one. It was just obvious to the girl that this wasn't some normal fellow that had nearly ran her over.
[html]

OOC: Jazper has no clue what he's doing! XD ermm...I think you should change the rating to M so you can help ruin his innocence.

"Things like that can get you killed you know." He watched her as she picked herself up from on top of him. He almost wished she hadn't. His smile only grew at her comment. Her soft voice was reasuring. He shook his head, "Well, you haven't killed me yet so, i'll assume i'm safe for now." He winked an amber eye at her. Finally she introduced herself, "Firefly...You know, you're weird" "Firefly...beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He teased playfully as she shook his hand.

He layed down on his back, arms behind his head as he regarded the sky above him. "Weird? I supose thats one word to discribe me." His bare chest expanded as he took in a deep breath then lowered as he exhaled. His smiled disapeared. Here he was with a gorgous female and he ha dliteraly ran into her and aparently now he was weird. apparently Lucifer was right, he was nothing like him at his age. He would have been charming this girl and making her laugh. Suddenly he roled over onto his shoulder and looked at her, "did you get off me because i'm different?" His amber eyes looked up at her daring her to say yes. If this was the way Lucifer felt when he say a girl, maybe they weren't so different after all.

[/html]
Firefly really didn't know what to think of the mixed up messed up youth before her. Though their ages were so close together she had never really thought of herself as a child, she'd never had time to be one so she was strange to the way the male was acting. Foolish games and flirting she was use to, but the half attempts, the failures, trying to be something he wasn't. She could see the want and need in his eyes, the confusion and the awkwardness yet she didn't taunt the male like she had others. Somehow or another she'd learned through her own mistakes that her ways were not always the best path to follow.

Suddenly he seemed so relaxed that she just stood there staring at the male, the words he said making her eyes flash for a moment before she replied. "Who's to say I'm not waiting for the perfect moment.." She watched as he leaned back and spoke of her again, she knew the looks she'd been graced with, but she'd always been the wild one, never caring or preening over herself. Hearing the words from the youth made her flick her ears back slighty as she scowled. "That's what they all say.." She was bored with the same old line, the same compliment and dance with words.

Her hooded eyes gazed at the male, so relaxed as he stretched out before her. So young and fresh, so, well, pathedic. She wouldn't say the words outloud but she couldn't hide the harsh words she believed. His off the shoulder comment on the insult she'd given made him just that much stranger as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah.. I bet there's a million other words the world uses." She brushed dirt and dry leaves from her fur as she stretched out at an angle from where he was, her eyes drifting to the sky for a moment wondering why she was even sticking around.

Then it clicked as he asked those words, Right. The pitiful pathedic boy, that was why. She turned her eyes to gaze at him in disbelief at how outright and frank he'd been. The words almost sounded like he'd enjoyed where she'd been, yet she didn't even want to begin to think that. Rolling to her side she stared at him for a moment before replying. "What if I did? What do you think I am?" she snapped. This male didn't even know her and he was assuming things, atleast that's what it seemed to her. Why did she get off him indeed.
OOC: ermm...do you mind if Jazz goes slightly crazy for a moment. He's had a couple bad experiences the past few days.
IC:

The female apeared bored as she spoke to him about killing him and such. He sighed as finally something clicked and she turned on her side ""What if I did? What do you think I am?" He gave a short belly chuckle. She snapped! He hadn't been fully enjoying her bored voice, at the least this was a turn. Quickly, he looked at her, she might be strong but was she as strong as he was? This almost made him laugh more, he had a very lareg body for even a male, and he had been training solid for the past few months. He swifly moved, if you blinked you would have missed this movement. Suddenly, he was doing something he never thought he'd do, he was kneeling over the female, arms and lower legs ceeping his body an inch above hers. "Kill me." He instructed, "Or atleast do something to keep you from dying of bordom." He whispered this with a smirk. Maybe he was going crazy like everyone said Duece had. Him and his adoptive mum seemed alot alike. Maybe, just possibly, it was the knowledge of humans, the ability to read and the want to know everything abotu them that made them think the same. Maybe the human's died becuase of the same reason. "i've never heard of a lady that did not want to hear that she was indeed easy on the eyes. Maybe you'd prefer I didn't speak of you at all." He sujested in a kinder voice. "Ya other wolves use other words. If you reaallly knew me on a good day you'd say i was strange but sweet. As of now though, i'm not in the mood to be sweet." He mumbled almost apologeticly. This girl would probably kil him in a second anyways, "I don't care if you did, and you're a wolf, a strong female at that who's name is FireFly. That's all I know about what you are. I could care less if you wanted to tell me more, then you would have by now. I don't care who you are or what you've done. I'm not your keeper." He laughed alittle more , might as well live now while he still had the chance, " So kill me." He said as he leaned down kissing her as he kept the inch off of her, for safety reasons.
She had been insulted at the way he'd said those words, but out of nowhere it seemed that the tables had turned. Her eyes lit with fire as the male hovered over her, his voice echoing in her ears as he gave her a means to end her apparent boredom. The amusement in his eyes and the smirk on his face made her blood boil, once again he was suggesting that she'd use him in some way to end the idle way she'd been acting. She was about to kill him after the taunting and teasing words he'd used, thinking that he really must be stupid or really desperate for anything to happen in his life.

He spoke of her as though she was nothing more than something to ease his boredom, yet he seemed to beg her to kill him. She might be the older of the two but it was obvious that he was the larger. Firefly was actually in a position where she'd either have to kill the bastard, if it was possible at this point, or find some other form to keep the play afoot. The words droned on, acting as though he would ignore her, no speak of her, insulted by the fact that she didn't care what he thought of her. Then out of nowhere he seemed to speak of the real him, on a good day, what she might think of him. Snarling as he decided to kindly inform her that he wasn't in a mood to be sweet today she bared her fangs and growled. "I haven't met you on a good day and now there's no point in even wanting me to." The words were a mere hiss as she glared at the male above her.

With the brush of his lips against hers and that little bell of laughter, not caring for who she really was, stating that he wasn't her keeper, yet the stance over her suggested he was trying to keep her now. That finaly push of words was overkill, the kiss upon her lips as her mood suddenly went from bored to the brink of her darker world. The boy wanted something, that was obvious. He wanted her to be a whore, to be easy on the eyes. She couldn't help her beauty but she could something he'd never known before, brutal and harsh, taking what was meant in love from the hatred she had for how he forcefully took the kiss she had never offered him.

Her eyes flashed darkly as she placed her arms between them, her nails digging into his flesh as she spoke softly, the darker lay over her words apparent. "Who's here to ease who's boredom.." she asked. Trying to raise herself up she could feel her body brush against his, the muscles the male was working on toning were hard against her flesh. Lowering her body back to the ground she sat there silently a moment just gazing at the male, knowing the next move wasn't hers this time.
OOC: I'm sorry but i'll be on ALOT less for the next few weeks, and posts will be shortened. Grounded -_-

IC:
At her first words, the hiss set him off. Yet his smile never disapeared, "Oh, i'm sure you'd enjoy me on a good day. You should stop by Twilight Vail sometime. I'm not half bad of a cook, and I'm sure you wouldn't mind some company from someone who will never judge you." His words were soft spoken and almost smelt of the truth. He wasn't the judging type. He did not want to hurt her, just unbore her, save her from the world that would hurt her. Not that she couldn't handle a male or female if they were a tad smaller then himself.

As he kissed her he risisted the feelings. It was good, better then good. Her lips were soft and frigile against his and as he lifted his mouth form hers he wanted nothing more then to touch them again. Her next words hit himas he smiled, "I'm here purly for your sake. Please, kill me, use me, hate me. Whatever. Just don't look bored." These words were now almost unneeded. Her eyes seemed to be ploting, dark thoughts. The coal colored male's feelings went crazy as her nails dug into his skin and she lifted herself to brush up against him. Once again he was thankful for the beige shorts septerating himself from her body. He lowered himself down again and kissed her neck gently, with a small nibbling motion.
He didn't seem to realize that she didn't care a thing about how charming and skilled he might be any a single damn thing in the world. He was nothing like the boys that drew her eye though he seemed so desperate to try and be. She snarled, her eyes laughing at him at those words, swearing not to judge the Sadira girl. She didn't give a fuck if he judged her or not, she already knew what the world would think of her and she'd already given the world her views. That would be the reason she was dark and dangerous to those innocent children that wanted to experiance the whole of this strange new world.

As he seemed to purr the words, telling her he was hers for the taking she wondered what in the fuck he meant by that seeing how he was acting as thought he wanted to be in control and wanted her to know it. Her fangs were bared as those words were whispered. The kisses raining down on her as she tried to arch her body back against the male again, knowing that her efforts were useless as he stole intimate kisses that she never would have afforded him.

Getting her elbows underneith her body she brought herself up, pushing the male back with one arm as she snarled at him, her words thrown hot and lusty in his face. "Do I look bored to you?" If he wanted her to use him she would, he could be her little bitch if that was the kindof love he wanted, but it wouldn't be sweet and it wouldn't be tender. The dark mind of the Sadira lady was ticking away as her blood boiled, "So you wanna be used, you want to be mine for a blink of an eye?" she wanting to show the boy his worth, which was nothing more than what it would taken to shut the fucker up.
He continued to kiss her neck gently. She was beautiful. They were alone. Who better to learn from then a complete stranger? He thought about what Duece and Lucifer had said "Sex is for someone you love." It almost made him lauhg. Had they loved those they cheated with. Had Luficer LOVED the men and women he wnet around having sex with randomly? Had Duece loved the male she had practicly seduced for having sex with her mate. Make that ex-mate. His breathe was hot on her neck then he was thrown back.

He lay on his back as firefly snarled at him, Do I look bored to you? So you wanna be used, you want to be mine for a blink of an eye?" He let her snarl, let her snap. His blood started to quicken, to heat. Was htis the rush they had felt when they had cheated on eachother? He snarled back, "Do your worst." He galred at her , daring her. What strong female could risist that kind of a challange "Hurt me, kill me, tease me, use me, make me numb." His eyes flickered away, noone was around. He silently thanked the heavens he had left his knives at home. "Oh, and no. You're no longer bored. Looks like I'm doing my job." He didn't have a job really, this wasn't his place. He would later regret it more and more as his life progressed but, in this moment he felt anger, rage. He wanted to feel hurt and used, he wanted to feel the way his parents had felt when they were cheated on and cheated on eachother.
Her fangs were bared at the male but atleast he'd raised himself off of the cream and bronze girl. her eyes flashed angrily as he taunted her. She knew exactly what he wanted, it was obvious, yet she didn't think the boy would know what in the world to do with her if he could actually have her. Rolling atop the boy she dug her nails into his slight chest as she growled. "You don't know a damn thing about pleasure.." So he wanted to play, that much she could do, but she'd leave him begging for more and back as an empty shell when this was all over.

She could feel the heat radiating off his body as she slide down to rest on his hips, her nails running down his flesh as her emerald eyes glowed. "I'm good at acting you know.." she said darkly, he thought she still wasn't bored, she could give him the ride of his life, then drop him right when all the fur was just beginning. He'd never know what hit him and she'd walk away with the satisfaction of having broken a pathedic little heart. Dropping her head down next to his ear she whispered softly. "You really, really want this.. don't you.." So pathedic. So so pathedic.