Now the monster is awake
[html]
P, Conri and Naniko

Pillars of sand.

The ebony female was fast asleep in her room. How she hadn't heard any of the sounds of the scuffling, and the shouting, and the cries, she wouldn't be able to say. A deep slumber sound barrier surrounded her, blocking it out. If not for that surely she would've moved around before. The wolfess lay sprawled out on her mattress, face and paws twitching from time to time. Long, angry scratches still covered parts of her body from her fight with the wildcat. It startled her, how close she had come to killing it. Her muzzle wrapped around its neck, squeezing harder and harder, the claws scratching at her skin. If she hadn't come to her senses it would've died. She would've left the cub motherless.

It was clearer to the girl now more than ever, her anger was a dangerous entity. Almost another dark part of her that lived in secrecy until it was provoked. But once it was unleashed it was hard for her to reign it back in. Savina needed help, she needed to control it, before it got worse. But it would have to wait until later, when she was conscious again. For now, sleep still enfolded her.

[/html]
[html]
He couldn't help her, couldn't get through to her. He was the cause of all of the pain. She needed help though, there was blood and she wasn't responding. Conri stumbled out of the room, sick to his stomach and sobbing. The threat of tears stung at the edges of his eyes and his whole body shook, smeared with blood and sweat. He paused only for a moment outside the door, staring in at her one last time before turning away to run, to run away and keep her safe from himself. He couldn't though, and as soon as he started off he stumbled to a stop. He couldn't leave her there like that, not when he didn't know if she was okay.

"Savina!?" It was the first name that came to his head, the first person that he could think of. They were getting so close, they had been for a while now, and Conri knew that he could trust her to make sure Naniko and the children, gods the children, were safe. Sobbing and trembling, Conri threw himself at the door to the room that she often stayed in, slamming his hand against it. "Savina!"

[/html]
[html]
This is all so sad ;.;

Pillars of sand.

"Savina!?" She thought she heard someone scream her name, but it sounded so far away. The girl was still in the hazy stage before sleeping and waking. It could've easily just have been in her head, she couldn't tell it was real. She shrugged it off, still not quite conscious. But soon there was a slam against her door and the femme jumped startled. Her heart beating rapidly. "Savina!" Someone had called her name, it sounded like Conri, but something was different. Something was wrong.

Quickly she jumped from the bed and jumped to open the door with her mouth. When it swung open she was shocked at what she saw. It was Conri, but he was a wreck, covered with sweat...and blood. Her jaw hung open, taken aback by it all. "Conri...? What...what happened?" Her slender body began to shake, something was horribly, horribly wrong.

[/html]
[html]
The moment the doorknob clicked, signaling that someone was opening it, Conri stumbled back, catching himself on the railing behind him. Jade eyes were wide and full of fear, the expression on his face panic stricken. The moment that she appeared there, Conri was frozen, just staring. What could he say? I beat her and raped her and now she's hurt! No. "N-n... It's Naniko.." He finally blurted out, staring at her for only a moment longer before turning, motioning to the door to their bedroom.

"I'm sorry Savina..I'm sorry.." He almost pleaded with her, stumbling backwards past the door to their room and to the top of the stairs. "I have to go.." His voice was dimly quiet, turning immediately away from her to start down the stairs and get out of the house before anything else happened. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." The words were a quiet whisper, muttering them repeatedly as he fled.

[/html]
[html]

Pillars of sand.

The girl just stood there, staring at her leader. She had never seen him like this before. Finally he was able to stutter out a few words. Naniko... Her stomach turned to a rock in her body. What had happened? Was she hurt? Dead? Was it the puppies? Then he began to stumble down the hallway towards his and Naniko's room. Savina began to follow, it almost felt like she was floating down the hall, it was all so surreal. Then when the red male began to talk again, his words confused her. "What...?" He was sorry? He had to leave? No, he had to stay here! His mate was hurt, what could he possibly have to do that was more important than that! He was going down the stairs. Her head was swimming. "Conri...CONRI...!" But he was gone.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Savina turned to go into the alpha's room. Things only got worse. Naniko was on their bed, bloodied and seemingly unconscious. The female's heart felt like it was on fire, her head felt dizzy bug she rushed forward towards the bed with her beaten friend. "Nani...NANI..." She screamed, her voice filled with anxiety and fear. She jumped up on the bed, shaking her with her paws. Emerald eyes as wide as plates. "Wake up. wake up. wake up..." She whispered.

[/html]
[html]

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

She had thought that things would go better for them, that they might overcome the barrier that had come between them. But it had been too much, she'd asked for too much. She should have known that her actions would merit this kind of behavior. It was her fault that all of this had happened...if she hadn't drank that wine with Lucifer and Kansas, none of this would be happening now.

She didn't hear Conri leave the room, so lost she was, but she could hear Savina's shouting. When she was shook her jade eyes half-opened, pupils taking a moment to focus. "Where's Conri?" She didn't try to move, didn't know what she could move. Every part of her was aching, pounding. "I need help...real medical help"

[/html]
[html]

Pillars of sand.

When her friend's eyes opened she could've sworn it was the most beautiful thing in the world at that moment. A sigh of relief escaped her lungs, though of course there were still dangers abundant. At least she wasn't dead. "Conri left! I don't understand. He came and got me and then he just left. What happened Nani?" Why had he left? Savina still couldn't understand why the rust colored male would leave with his mate in such bad shape. She couldn't imagine him doing this, so the thought never even crossed her mind.

Sable head nodded. Yes, she needed help, it was obvious. "What do I do? Do I need to get someone? Something?" Her words were rushed and panicked. The girl had no idea what to do, other than she needed to help her friend. But she wasn't a healer like Naniko was. How had she not heard whatever had happened? She had only been down the hall, and yet she had slept peacefully in her bed. The female's head was in a swirl of questions and confusion.

[/html]
[html]

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

She wracked her brains, trying to come up with a name. White...he was white. And a medic. She didn't know why it was so hard to remember. Naniko had lost her memory as a child, but everything had come back. She'd thought that she was completely over that phase in her life, that she wouldn't have any more problems remembering things. But now this.

"He's gone. He's gone.." He wasn't there. "Make sure he's gone?" It came out as a whine as the fem lifted her head, eyes searching frantically around the room. "Haddon. Pilot Haddon. I don't...I can't take care of myself. I need him."

[/html]
[html]

Pillars of sand.

Savina watched, emerald eyes wide, as Naniko thought and then spoke, looking frantically around the room. "He's gone. He's gone.. Make sure he's gone?" Conri? She wanted to make sure Conri was gone? A fire ignited in her just then, and spread through her whole body as quick as a forest fire. He must've done this. She should've ripped his throat out when he came to get her. She should've been able to smell that it was Naniko's blood on him. Not only that, but she should've heard what was going on. She could've stopped all of this. She slept while her best friend was being brutalized by the person she loved most. Savina hated him...and she hated herself.

The angry wolf wanted nothing more than to track that fucking monster down and make sure he never hurt Nani again, but she couldn't. Naniko remembered the wolf she needed. Vaguely the girl remembered that he was Sirius and Apollo's father, and Sirius lived with him in a pack to the east. "I'll get him as fast I can can Nani. You stay awake for me." She bent down and gently licked Naniko's face. Then she was off, racing down the stairs and out of the house, yelling for whoever would hear her. "Keep Conri out of this house! That's an order!"

As the ebony wolfess dashed across the lands and past the border she let a great, angry howl soar from her throat and linger in the air like a poison. It was aimed at him, the monster who had done this. And the furious female hoped that he heard it. It said one thing, and one alone. If you ever come back here, if I ever see you again. I'll kill you.

[/html]
I’m going to fast forward a bit and pretend Savina already made it to SS and called for Pilot. Sorry about the PP, I can change it if you want. And James, can you send me a PM just explaining what her various injuries are? Just so I know what to have Pilot treat. :][html]

He had been awoken from his sleep by a voice that wasn’t entirely familiar to him. He had to try and wrack his brain for some sort of memory with which to match this voice. He couldn’t quite place it, but he knew it was from someone who lived near here. Maybe a Twilight Vale wolf or a Dahlia de Mai member? When he came to find Savina on Shadowed Sun’s borders though, he realized she was from Twilight Vale. He had seen her before, but had never spoken to her. Apollo had mentioned how she was teaching him Italian though. The call that had stirred him from sleep had been dripping in panic, desperation. On all fours, it was easy for Pilot to take off towards Twilight Vale. He didn’t even stop at the borders to ask what was wrong. He figured that Savina could explain to him on the way.

He had slipped the small burlap sack over his neck so that it hung slightly askew from his back, hanging down on his left side. He raced with all intentions of making it to twilight Vale as quickly as he could. The distance between the two packs was quite a ways, but Pilot pushed himself to run as fast as his body would let him. He half expected for Savina to fall behind him, but when he cast a glance to his side, she was right there with him. The panic hadn’t fled from her eyes. He knew someone was injured, but not the circumstances. He took now to ask, though used short phrases. He needed his energy to fuel his quick pace. "Who is it? What happened?"

[/html]
[html]
No, that's all great. I think that's what we wanted to shoot for Big Grin

Pillars of sand.

The two year old had reached the borders of the Shadowed Sun pack faster than she could've hoped. Her panic and anger and adrenaline all fueled her actions. Right now she had only one thought; to get help to Naniko as fast as she possibly could. It didn't take long for Pilot to come and start the run with her back to Twilight Vale. The ebony femme was thankful that the ghostly male didn't waste time to ask questions. He could tell from the way she was that time was of the essence. It wasn't until they were a good ways through the hard run that he asked anything. "Its Naniko. Conri attacked her. I don't know what all he did." The words were spoken between pants, it was all she could get out at the moment. Her pace hadn't slown down a bit since she took off from the mansion. It probably would've been best for her to rest or lag behind on the way back, but she couldn't slow herself down. She needed to be there. She had failed at protecting Nani this morning, she wouldn't leave her now.

Soon they passed into the borders and raced towards the manor. With one last surge of adrenaline the Orion bolted past the white male, rushing into the house and up the stairs to Naniko's room. Emerald eyes still wide with panic, hoping that her friend hadn't gotten worse before she returned with help. She stood there panting, her whole body shaking with fear and exhaustion. "I...I brought him...Nani..." With that her strength gave out and she collapsed to the floor. Her slender form still shaking, pink tongue lolling out of her mouth while she panted and gasped for air.

[/html]
[html]

As Savina brushed past Pilot and raced up the stairs, Pilot took the time to shift to his Optime form. He slide the pack off over his back and let it fall to the floor with a dull thunk. He wanted to check and see if he had packed any pain killers. He kept this sack stalked in case of medical emergency, such as this, but he just wanted to be sure. There, it was inside. He picked up the bag, and quickly ran up the stairs, trailing to where Savina had entered through a door that remained ajar on its hinges.

The fact that this had happened to Naniko only made things worse. There was blood everywhere, and upon first glance he couldn’t tell how bad she was. He set his bag down beside the bed, before turning to look at Naniko. There was gash marks deep in her sides and he could tell she had been battered pretty good. It was painful just to look at her in that state. He dug into the bag and pulled out what he had used for Skoll when he needed stitching. Kava. It would knock Naniko out into a splendid slumber while Pilot cleaned up her wounds.

As he took out jars and supplies to be readied, he turned to Savina. "We need clean sheets! And can you get a bucket of water? We need to clean this place up a little bit. Naniko won’t be going anywhere for a while." His hand worked fast to prepare the Kava. He leaned over Naniko, sliding his hand behind her head to support her. "You’ll need to try and swallow this," he told Naniko, though he wasn’t sure if she was already out or not. He eased the liquid into her mouth and could only hope that she had the strength to swallow it.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry, didn't realize until right before I left that it was my turn XD And that Dark Knight thing in your sig? HILARIOUS! Big Grin

Pillars of sand.

With hazy eyes the femme watched as the ghostly male entered the room and began to take supplies out of his pack. Her body was at the breaking point, but if he needed her help to save Nani then she wasn't about to refuse because she was tired. Clenching her teeth, Savina concentrated on shifting. A few whines escaped her throat as her bones grew and changed. The transformation still did not come easy to the inexperienced lupine, but to do what Pilot required it was necessary. Stumbling onto two legs the dark girl rushed from the room.

She knew where the clean sheets were stored on the ground level, and collected a few in her arms. In her panicked and weary state, it took the girl a few moments to remember where the water was kept in the mansion. Luckily the vague memory of them being stored in the basement came to her and collecting the sheets up so she would not trip on them, she went to fetch one of the buckets.

As the slender wolf climbed back up the multiple flights of stairs her whole body screamed in pain and exhaustion. Stopping wasn't an option though. Her best friend was hurt, and needed her help. Savina would give everything she could to make sure Naniko would be fine. If it required every last ounce of her strength then so be it. She reached the room once again and set the bucket down beside Pilot, still holding the sheets in her arms. "What do you need me to do?" Her voice was as weak as her body, but it was still clear.

[/html]
Haha, isn't it great? :][html]

He would need to stitch some of the wounds so that they would heal properly. He knew that before he even began to prepare his needle and the horse hair he would use as the thread. He had discovered that he could boil the thread and needles in water to disinfect them, and kept them prepared inside a small leather pouch. He set a strip of cloth down on the floor where he set out his medicines. Turning to find Savina looming near the door, Pilot nodded when he saw that she had fulfilled his request.

"Umm, wait for now. Let me prepare, and then I will ask for you to help me." He set the threaded needle aside and looked back to Naniko. It was evident that she had been raped. He didn’t think she had been torn, but he knew that she would still be sore. Her pelvis would feel inflamed for a week or so, but he almost sure it would heal alone. He assumed some of the blood that stained her thighs could have been transferred from her other gash wounds. If later Naniko complained of pains he hadn’t treated, he could then reassess her. Hopefully, Pilot thought, Conri hadn’t done too much damage to her. If the birth canal was torn at all, it would make having the puppies more difficult.

"Savina, could you bring the water bucket here?" He grabbed a piece of cloth and dipped it into the water, wringing it so that it was only damp. "Place this on her forehead, it might help comfort her." He handed it to Savina, knowing fully well that the Kava would knock Naniko out. Still, he took extra time to add these few touches solely because Naniko was a friend. He couldn’t believe he was treating her.

He used another damp cloth to clean any debris from her gash wounds. Slowly then, Pilot began to stitch the wounds closed – a skill he had practiced on other patients a few times prior to this. When he had finished, he snipped the end of threads and began to cover the freshly closed wounds with a salve. It was a medication that would improve the healing process and help prevent infection.

He turned to Savina, talking in a hushed voice. "Could you try to get something and clean this place up a bit? We can try to change the sheets after I finish dressing her wounds, but maybe clean up the stray blood some?" There was some on the floor, the wall, and even on the wood of the bed. It was a rather horrific sight.

[/html]
[html]
'Tis Big Grin

Pillars of sand.

Gently the dark girl took the damp cloth from the male. She stepped over to her friend and gingerly laid the cloth on her head. Savina could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at her unconscious leader. She should have heard this happening. If she had she would've been able to stop it. Maybe not everything that had happened but some of it at least. She shouldn't have let Conri get away. It was so obvious that he had been the traitor who had done this, why had she not seen it? Her body was shaking. From exhaustion, from grief of what her best friend had been put through, and from rage at the one who had done it. A few tears finally escaped past her jade orbs and rolled down her ebony cheeks. She whispered in a voice that was barely there. "I'm so sorry Nani..."

When Pilot spoke again it shocked the femme out of her thoughts and she turned to him, not even trying to hide the tears that had fallen. Of course they needed to try and get the place cleaned up, it would be horrible if Naniko woke up to see her blood everywhere. The two year old wasn't used to "cleaning", especially inside a human house using human instruments. Picking up one of the sheets she had brought she ripped a piece of the cloth off, and then soaked it in the water. Ringing it out some, as Pilot had done, she went to start scrubbing the floor. As she began her gazed back at the ghost hued male. A look on her face asking "Am I doing this right?".

[/html]
[html]
Feel free to PP if you need to.

Pilot finished applying salve to all of Naniko’s stitched wounds. He knew they would be sore when Naniko finally woke up, but hopefully they would be able to heal fairly well as long as she didn’t stress the stitches too much. As he turned back to his bag to grab some gauze he had found in the city, he caught Savina’s gaze. She was doing as he had told her and he could see the anguish in her eyes. He nodded to her, letting her know she was doing perfect, and feeling slightly sorry that she had to be the one to clean the blood. It was a tough job for both of them, but they would get Naniko back on her feet in no time.

He leaned over the female’s slender white body, wrapping the gauze gently around her fresh wounds so that the salve wouldn’t be wiped away. When he was finished, he turned to Savina, checking to see her progress. "Very good," he said, trying to make her feel slightly better about her task of cleaning up. "Can you help me change the sheets?" He only planned on trying to roll away the sheet from underneath Naniko. It was stained with blood and bad memories. The bed, of course, wouldn’t be neatly done up, but at least some fresh linen would cradle Naniko while she rested. He reached up near the headboard, taking a fistful of the fabric and rolling it down towards the Andromeda’s unconscious body. They would need to work together to get the sheet out from underneath her without upsetting her bandages too much.

[/html]
[html]
Kk. Let me know if you want anything changed Big Grin
wc 307

Pillars of sand.

Tears continued to fall from her eyes and she scrubbed Naniko's blood from the various places in the room. She promised herself that she would make Conri pay for this. He wasn't going to get away from this unscathed. If she had to follow him to the very gates of hell, the only place fit for such a monster, to make sure he paid she would. The resurgance of her anger made the job a bit easier to do. Imagining it was Conri's blood everywhere instead of her friend's. Pilot's reassurance also helped things greatly. Even though she didn't really know the snowy male, she would be forever grateful for his help.

Shakily the dark femme rose from her knees to help Pilot with the sheets. He was gently rolling up the stained sheet when she reached the bed. From the looks of it, it would probably be easiest if one were to gently hold up Naniko's body while the other removed the linen. She didn't mean lifting her all the way off the bed, but simply holding up some of her weight so the sheet wouldn't pull at her fresh bandages. In her weary state it would not be the best idea for her to be the one holding Naniko. Moving over to him she talked softly in his ear. "It'd probably be best if one of us held her up a little while the other moved the sheets. I'm a little weak right now so perhaps you should hold her." He nodded his head and gingerly took up some of the Andromeda's weight while Savina quickly removed the cloth from the bed. She rushed as fast as she could to grab a clean sheet and swiftly laid it messily under Nani's unconscious form.

The girl looked back to the male's gray gaze expectantly. "Now what?"

[/html]
[html]
Should we have James join in on this again?

After he nodded to her words, Savina quickly went to work. He could see just how much this was affecting the onyx women and he felt regretful that she had to be the one to help him. When the clean sheet was spread over the bed, Pilot gently let Naniko’s frame settle back onto the mattress. There wasn’t much they could do for her now – at least not until she woke up. He looked to Savina and watched her shaking hands. He moved to her, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. "You did fine," he told her, hoping it might offer a bit of comfort.

"Now we wait. There isn’t much we can do until she wakes up. The Kava I gave her has put her in a wonderful sleep – no bad dreams or anything. As soon as she wakes up, though, she’ll definitely be feeling very sore. The jar over there with that black cover contains a painkiller. She can have one spoonful of it whenever she feels pain. Only one dose every hour though." He figured Savina would be one of her general care takers, but Pilot planned on hanging around for a bit too. He would need to make sure that he had taken care of all of her wounds. "She should wake any time soon," he added, letting his hand drop from her shoulder and looking expectantly towards the leader’s unconscious body.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Yayy! Thanks, you guys! -pats Naniko-

The first thing that she noticed when she did come about was the voices. Her eyelids felt so heavy...she couldn't open them....but she could hear voices nearby. But who did they belong to? She wracked her brain, trying to figure this out. A male. Conri? A stab of fear went through her. No, not Conri. A sigh of relief. She managed to open her eyes, but a moment later she wished that she hadn't tried; the world seemed at an angle, things in the wrong place. Slanted sideways. Naniko let out a whine, lifting her head.

Someone was there...but she was too out of it to turn her head around. Everything felt woozy, dizzy. She closed her eyes again, putting her head back down. "Who's there?"

[/html]