No, I won't be controlled
[html]

WC:: 352 - Set mid-afternoon somewhere upon the Halcyon Mountain :3

A rare thing it was for the storm coloured Angelo to have an hour or so to himself, a whole day of peace and quiet had long ago became nothing but a delusional dream the samurai could only hope to come about. Yet, when he awoke that morning to find the crows gone, Alex busy doing god knows what, he couldn't help but blink a few times and stare dumbly around his chambers expecting someone to appear and ruin the moments peace... only no one came, only silence. Shuffling to the edge of his bed he rose lazily to his feet and began going through the tedious routine of putting on his assortment of blades and a pair of black faded jeans which were littered with holes. Threaded through to top of his jeans was his worn leather belt of which held his katana to his side, lastly grabbing one of Alexander's leather bags to store goods in if any were found.

Now less sore upon the eyes he looked once more around the room, suspicious of how things were so quiet. Rolling his shoulders he forced the matter out of his mind and began the trek outside of pack lands along the mountains, reaching his desired destination just as sun had reached it's highest point, indicating midday. Saying that he had peace and quiet didn't mean that the Angelo could slack, his purpose outside of pack lands was to dig out some usable bones, metal scraps or anything that could be formed into a weapon. Having doing a quick run through his own lands, it quickly became apparent there were few obvious places to locate the materials he desired and thus he was forced to expand his area of search.

Running his eyes over the rocky terrain he quickly found his motivation for the task draining, along with his mood dampening. “Shizukani shite kudasai. Watashi wa saikō kore de ue ni kurakku ne... Yoikoto no kachigāru” he muttered to himself, shoving his right hand into the back pocket of his jeans as he began to move aimlessly in search of resources.

<style>#kaesavingface b { color:#FFFFFF; }</style>[/html]
[html]

Mountains...Hehehehe...NO. Alistair wasn't exactly a fan of mountains, mostly because of the distance they were from beaches....And the flat ground. Alistair was rather scared of heights, and mountains...Mountains were definitely heights. Alistair took a deep breath, obviously unnerved by the mountains. Mountains couldn't be all bad, right? Yeah, they were just like hills! Except bigger...Steeper...Scarier. Alistair ran a hand through his mohawk, but it didn't do much to the gelled up rainbow hair. Ali went across the uneven ground, his eyes narrowed with concentration. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing here, but he thought it was just in the mere name of adventure! Or something like that.

Alistair let out a drag of his cigarette, leaning against a particularly large boulder with his arms crossed. God yessss. Cigs always helped relax him. Alistair stared at the sky, blinking as a single raindrop landed on his forehead. Not more rain! Alistair cussed softly, resuming his walk to find some sort of shelter in case it rained.

It turned out it wasn't going to rain. However, Ali was going to be meeting someone new. A tall male stood before him, perhaps a few feet away. Alistair put out his cigarette, throwing it on the ground and stepping on it quickly. Alistair tilted his head, blinked as he slipped his hands into his jean pockets. From what he could see, this male was scarred. Rawr. Sexy. He seemed to be speaking in a different language, causing Alistair's ears to perk with curiosity. "Hello?" Alistair's voice was soft, but still loud enough to be heard. Alistair's eyes were excited as he further approached, a certain sparkle to his eyes.

"I do hope I'm not annoying you?" His voice was light with amusement, his tail wagging as he moved forward. Alistair still kept his distance, just in case the male happened to attack. Ali leaned against a rock once more, eyes narrowed with a fox-like mischief. "Alistair Gibson, bro. You have a name?" Alistair barked with humor, tail gently wagging against the boulder behind him. Hopefully he would be as friendly as he was badass.
<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 568 - Al get's a little... immature and strange when he's outside of pack lands/doesn't need to behave ^^;

Running his eyes over the landscape nothing caught his eyes and quickly he dismissed the idea of bothering to collect materials; he'd just have to work with the odd scraps lying around in his chambers and in storage for now and go hunting and use the bones from his own kills, rather then scavenging around. The only benefit to scavenging trips was the official discovery of usable metal or other materials that he could experiment with others the bone; but clearly today wasn't to be such a lucky day and continuing his search would be a pointless waist of time. Rolling his shoulders he turned around and began heading back the direction he came from, completely at ease navigating his way through the rocky, uneven terrain considering he had called a fraction of the mountain his home for the majority of his life it was as natural to him as it was to walk on flat lands to other wolves. Upon the elevated grounds things just felt cleaner, purer in a way he couldn't explain well to others.

Moving quickly and sure footed, the Angelo covered some distance before a foreign scent reached him. Pausing he lifted his muzzle, ears turning forward and alert as he breathed in the scents carried upon the wind. A male, someone he didn't know and as far as he could tell the scent wasn't tainted by that of a pack, so a loner as well, whom was close to the point it was likely inevitable he would cross paths with the guy. Mentally he groaned and ran through a series of Japanese curses before ran a hand along the underside of his jaw and down his neck, forcing the irritation of encountering a stranger on the way back out of him; not that loners particularly deserved him to be semi-sane or friendly, but male loners were good recruitment material and if he was going to encounter this male he'd at least pitch Anathema to the guy; that way the entire trip wouldn't be wasted.

Hanging around he continued to mutter in Japanese just so that he wasn't standing around staring into space; although talking, or well, mumbling to himself wasn't much better of an image then simply standing there. If only Beyaz had followed things would have been easier; he could at least stand there and mutter to the white pest that way. Seconds, minutes or some length of time passed, the Angelo not really keeping track and sure enough, a voice soon called out to him. Turning to face the guy and making sure no fraction of the satisfied grin that he held mentally showed upon his lips, although upon seeing the male his first and second reaction was to simply blink, “Okay, got to get this out of my system. But why the heck do you look like a blooming rainbow walking” he asked, grinning in an amused manner at his own description at the other, before waving a dismissive hand as if he didn't actually expect an answer. “And i'd be worried if I didn't have a name” the sentence was spoken a small tilt of his head, complimented with a grin “Alaki, Itou Alaki. So is there something I can do for you, Rainbow Alaistair?” okay, he was being a pain in the backside, but then being nice had never quiet been his strength when encountering non-pack members.

<style>#kaesavingface b { color:#FFFFFF; }</style>[/html]
[html]

Thank the lord. The scarred one didn't chase him away. As the dark man turned to face him, Alistair wished he could whistle. Instead, he settled to lick his leathery black lips. Damn, those scars. He wondered how those would feel. Maybe time would tell. As the man finally spoke, Alistair couldn't help but laugh. "You aren't the first. Maybe because I want to look like a rainbow?" Alistair lifted a single brow, his face bright with amusement. He was hardly sure why he made himself such a way. Ali always thought it represented how his personality was. Colorful. Fun. At least, Alistair thought colors were fun. "The question is, why aren't you a rainbow? It's all the rage." Ali joked in a light-hearted manner as he stood straight, approaching the taller man further. Whoa. He was tall.

"If you didn't have a name, I would gladly give you one. But you probably wouldn't like it." Ali shrugged, a grin coming onto his face as he thought of the endless possibilities. He could name him something funny, like 'Fat Pants' or something adorable like....'Lulu.' Oh, how it would be so funny to encounter a big huge guy named Lulu! "Well, nice to meet you, Alaki Who Isn't A Rainbow." Alistair held out a hand for the tall man to shake. However, to even look at his face, Ali had to look up. This was something he rather hated, but if it meant getting a good look at his scarred face.....He could put that behind.

"Hmm. I dunno. What can you do for me?" Alistair held a mischievous glint in his bihued eyes, crossing his arms once more. "Or is there something that I can do for you, Non-Rainbow Alaki?" Alistair gave a slightly coy look. He knew this man was possible dangerous and could have easily taken off his head. He was taking a chance.
<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]