Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 320 OOC: Optime form, probably late morning near Flanders fields.

It had been a few days since the birth of the colt. It didn’t seem like it though. The little horse had spunk. He had the same, though darker chestnut color as his mother and had a long white sock and a patch on his flank. He was a beautiful baby and Eclipse admired him. That was why she was out in a small pasture that was near flanders fields. It was a nice big area for the horses to graze and run around. She watched wonderingly at how such a small animal could get up and run minutes after birth. She had witnessed it herself. If she had not and someone else told her they did she would laugh out right in their face. All animals needed to learn to walk. She had seen puppies. They were completely helpless... but the horses... not as helpless as the wolves were at the age of three days old. How things like this amazed the young cook.

Eclipse watched the two knowing that soon she might not be able to see them again. Because they were someone else’s companions and she had to find the woman this Liliana and deliver them back. The horse had chosen her for some reason and it made Eclipse feel rather special. She was laying on her belly swinging her back legs back and forth daydreaming about riding Grace, and wondering how fast the horse could go. She was afraid it was too soon after the bird of her colt to ride the mother, and wasn’t sure what the baby would do if she did try... or if Grace would even let her. She finally let Eclipse touch her after the ordeal at the border of Cercatori. A place she hoped to call home soon, but still seemed like an alien land full of mystery and she was unsure of how she would fit in.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(330) who's slow? SIE'S SLOW.

Vasiliy is by me!

Most of Vasi's time thus far had been spent in the village, where he'd chosen to make his home. The granite-furred wolf was quite accustomed to the village already, and he quite liked the area -- while there were sure signs of humanity everywhere, the vegetation and trees pressed close around the little village, too. It felt like home, and so soon already, Vasiliy was honestly shocked. The dust-colored male had assumed it would take some time to become accustomed to his new abode, but already he found himself amongst friends within the pack. Hotaru had assisted him with moving in, and he'd discovered the young carver Dalgina in the forest, too.

As much as he was enjoying meeting new friends, the Russian also realized the need to become more acquainted with the lands around him. The northern end of the territory was virtually unknown to him, and so he followed the borders, picking his way through the forest with little cares. Cercatori d'Arte did not seem like a dangerous place to live, after all -- he should not feel wary on the borders. Abruptly, the tree growth changed, however. Instead of the stately old trees, there were only saplings. Though the undergrowth was bursting forth, too, the open ground ahead was visible -- and the sound of hoofbeats was audible.

Stepping from the tree cover, the dark-furred Russian peered across the field, shading his eyes from the bright sunlight. It was much dimmer beneath the cover of the Ethereal Eclipse forest, and the sudden change of light left him half-blind. When his eyes adjusted, however, he saw a mother horse and her young colt moving through the field. Vasiliy was not well-accustomed to horses, but he knew enough to judge the younger horse as no greater than a few weeks old. His long legs were spindly and seemed graceless, yet he moved over the ground with the same surety of the chestnut mare.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 261 OOC: She got nervous! Tongue and i'm slow too, also if this doesn't leave you any room, I can try to change, but promise that my next post will hopefully have more lol.

Eclipse wasn’t too busy to hear the sounds of someone approaching behind her. One ear pulled back to listen while the other continued forward. Though it seemed the wolf, whoever it was, had not see her for she did not hear a usual greeting. All the same the grass was high, and she was on her belly so she was hard to see. The wind was still and the scent wouldn’t reach him quick so she slowly sat up and looked the newcomers way. She had a pleasant and curious look on her face as she came to see a man watching the horses. Sitting on her knees now she spoke.

“Hello.”

She said, not sure of how she should approach the situation that came before her. She didn’t know who he was, though she could guess he was from the packland, but that was only due to his scent finally reaching her. The horses had seen the male too and the colt stopped and ran to his mother. He stood alert on his too long legs and his big ears perked to listen to any signs he was in danger. Eclipse had met only a few … well two wolves here, so she didn’t know how well accepted she would be. She didn’t like not knowing her other members and being so new... how did she deal with it back in Ichika? Whatever the case she stared at the man a bit nervously, almost as ready as the horses to bolt if she had to.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy knew how to ride, and he knew other odds and ends, the very basics of horse care -- but he hadn't known enough to keep the mount he'd taken from Sobirat'sya alive, either. It had been the middle of winter and Vasi hadn't taken nearly enough food for the big animal. Pale blue eyes gazed toward the mother and child, but a rustling closer at hand caught the male's attention. He looked around in time to see the other canine sitting up, popping up from cover several feet away. Surprised, Vasiliy barked a laugh, the tip of his tail wavering.

Allo, he greeted, quieter than his laugh -- though, as his laugh was quite loud and his voice was similar in volume, it was not much quieter. Sorry, I did not see you there, the Russian said, turning toward her. He glanced toward the horses, which were now staring at him with the flightiness and fright only found in prey animals. Though most Luperci were no longer predators toward horses such as these, instincts died hard. I am Vasiliy Russo, he offered, stopping a respectful distance from her. The grasses were up to mid-thigh in some parts, and her earthen-toned fur made it easy blending against the browns and greens of the field.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: OOC:

At first she bristled at his laugh, but in her mind’s eye she saw herself moving up out of the grass and couldn’t help but grin herself. There was nothing bad about making someone laugh. Nothing at all, she told herself. As he spoke her ears perked more at his accent. It was strange to her ears yet, oddly easy to understand, maybe it was listening to her old crush’s slow drone, or the many different accents she had heard throughout her life, including that of the fisherman she had met one day. Her eyes brightened as he introduced himself.

“It’s ok, it isn’t hard to miss me in all this grass. I was just watching the animals. My name is Eclipse Soulstorm... I have met another Russo, but I cannot remember his name, I know it was like Antony? Well it was something like that.”

How could she forget such a brute’s name, he was three feet taller than her when she was younger and even now was probably still two feet above her. In any case she wasn’t sure if he knew the man or not though she felt closer to him if he did. The large man had been someone she looked up to when he taught her, even though he thought she was stealing from him in the beginning. The horses kept watch though the mare began grazing again when she saw Eclipse was calm. The mare had been wild once and the colt still had his instincts that predators were around and he should keep watch even when the mother horse nickered at him that they were ok.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(335)

Vasiliy is by me!

The dark-furred Russian was always glad to meet another of Cercatori d'Arte. Eclipse seemed shy to Vasiliy, who was outgoing and even boisterous at times, but not to the extent of quiet Dalgina. Vasiliy nodded and his pale blue eyes looked out toward the horses, who seemed to be relaxing some in his presence. There was still tense alertness in their bodies, however, and Vasi dared not approach -- he was quite content to let them be, anyway. As the brown-furred wolf introduced herself and spoke of another Russo, the dark male's attention reverted rapidly, and he looked at her hard, astonishment clear on his face. Antony? Antony? He didn't know any Antony Russos, and he was about to say they must not have been related when it came to him.

Anatoliy? he asked, both ears pricked upwards with shock. Even his fur seemed to have fluffed outward, making him look even bigger. I have a brother named Anatoliy, but I never meet him, the dark man confessed, frowning. Rurik had spoken of his half-brothers and half-sister more than a few times, of course, and his mother had tolerated the talk of other women's children well enough, but it hadn't been a common subject, either. The dark male wasn't sure what to make of this. Is he still around? Vasi didn't know why he cared quite so much -- he'd come here to get away from his family, not to meet new and unknown members of it.

All at once, he realized his rudeness, and he shrank suddenly, dark-tipped ears folding half-mast, eyes downcast and looking away from her. Ah, I am sorry, he said, frowning deeply. I forget myself -- it is shock to hear of this, is all. Good to meet you, Eclipse Soulstorm. He was all shame and shyness with the apology, abashed at how easily he'd forgotten the new packmate right before him in the face of a mysterious Russo.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 314 OOC: Omg the sie replied right away shaw feels speshul!!!

Eclipse had become more reclusive since she grew out of her puppy fat. Mostly due to her past, the past that she tried but failed to forget every single day of her life. He looked at her as she mentioned the name of another Russo and then he corrected her and she nodded.

“Yes that was him! He taught me how to fish! He was your brother?”

She was genuinely interested now. She never had any siblings let alone a brother and to know one brother that another brother hadn’t met before, it was mind boggling. It seemed, though that this news was absolutely surprising and she shrugged as he spoke again.

“We met a while ago, many months, but he was near that pack, the one that now owns the north of us. I think he lives there, but I don’t know if he’s there still.”

She didn’t want to give the man any false hope. It had been several months since she met with Anatoliy and anything could happen in that time. She was living proof of that. She smiled at his apology. She didn’t need one. She would ponder much about a family member she didn’t meet... as she did just about every day these days.

“It’s ok. I can understand. Many of my family is scattered around here, and sometimes it is hard to believe that I have even more... What made you come here if I... might be so bold to ask?”

she asked. The question was quick, she didn’t want him to leave her company it was so nice to have someone to talk to and not just stare at the horses, though she could do that all day, but she needed interaction to be friends with someone, perhaps learn something new if she could.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

Vasiliy is by me!

The Russian snorted a laugh, grinning broadly. Aye, that sounds like Russo to me. His family were all fisherfolk, after all -- what better for a Russo to do than teach someone to fish? Mine half-brother, Vasi explained, shrugging. He didn't mind that Mars, Anatoliy, Liliya, and Silas had come from other women than Kiska. He had older brothers -- full-blooded brothers -- but they were scattered to the wind, their locations and even their lives unknown to Vasi and all the Russos dwelling within Sobirat'sya. The dark man considered, nodding. He settled down to the grass, pushing some of it down so he might better see Eclipse. He'd chosen a little hill, and so he wasn't quite drowning in the grasses, but it was tall enough.

I will have to go and see, he said, thinking it might take him some time to do so. Thank you, he added, grinning at her. The question tempered the smile, though it didn't altogether disappear from the man's dark muzzle. He lifted a hand to stroke at the tuft of fur on his chin, pale eyes looking skyward. If I am honest man, I tell you... well. Family is good, but too much and too close, and you choke on thems, Vasi said. Though the subject was solemn, he emphasized the "choking" part by wrapping his hands around his throat, throttling himself and grinning. I come here to find and make mine own place, and I find Cercatori d'Arte. Good for Vasiliy, I say, the Russian said, chattering amiably. You were born here, Eclipse Soulstorm? he inquired, wondering.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 340 OOC: No she may seem like she "like likes" him but she doesn't just his personality letting her be herself again Big Grin YAY!

It seemed he was amused by the fishing lesson, and she smiled at his comment thinking that if she were to want fish Russo’s were the ones to go to, though she had no problem fishing at all. She shrugged at his comment, half, full, or not even a blooded brother, a sibling was a sibling. She knew she didn’t have to say it though.

“So all the Russo’s fish? It’s thanks to him that I can prepare a really good fish, it took me so many attempts and sadly many burned fish as well.”

She said, her spirit was brighter just with the conversation that they were having. It wasn’t anything specific but to just talk to someone. This was what Eclipse missed. It was good, and she figured she may have found a new friend in the process. His answer to her question surprised her in a way and she perked even more.

“I know how you feel. Though... my old pack is no longer around my cousin and many of my other relatives made a pack, it was very hard to turn them down, but I feel the same as you, that family was choking me when i was around."

She giggled at his demonstration of strangling himself. His question made her shake her head no it was the first time anyone had thought she was born here, maybe he was newer than she thought herself.

“I was born a little to the north. in a pack that no longer exists. My family is scattered, and many of my friends are as well. Even finding the ones that helped take care of me, I came back to find it once again gone. No I just joined this pack recently.”

She explained. She didn’t know why it felt so easy to talk about Dahlia and Ichika in front of him, maybe it was his good nature? Whatever the case it made her feel a little less stressed and a bit more light hearted than when she first joined the pack.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Aye. In Sobirat'sya, where we are from, all Russos fish. Is lifestyle, is trade. Sometimes, food is not so much in Russia. Then, everyone is glad for fish, the dark-furred Russian said, grinning. Everyone except for his father, maybe -- it was no secret Rurik was not fond of fish. Vasiliy, on the other hand, rather liked the taste of their flesh. It wasn't quite as good as a deer or a rabbit or something like that, but it was definitely edible. You will have to make me fish, sometime -- I will make for you, too. Vasi was no gourmet chef, but he had spent enough time in the kitchen with his aunts and cousins to know how to make something quite tasty. Maybe they will taste same. That will be funny, he said, grinning broadly at the thought already.

The dusky-furred Russian frowned to hear her pack had disintegrated and her friends and family were scattered. Dark-tipped ears flicked backwards and bright blue eyes were averted a moment, staring toward the horses solemnly. Gods give, gods take away, he said, frowning. I am sorry for what you lose, all the same. Maybe some good come to you later in life for loss, yeah? he added, brightening with the thought. It was difficult to keep Vasi down for long; he was an optimistic sort of thinker when it came to the world and karma.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 356 OOC: Wheee!!

It seemed the subject, which changed gradually, made the Russo man happy and this in turn made Eclipse feel more welcome and at the prospect of someone else cooking fish made her heart lighten even more. He spoke of their flavor possibly being the same but Eclipse would take this as a learning experience. She loved watching anyone who could cook and watch their different efforts. Everyone cooked differently in different styles and each time it produced a different taste to the food even if it was prepared the same beforehand.

“I would love that! I wouldn’t mind learning your way of cooking fish... if it isn’t the same as my way.”

She said happily. Her new friend seemed to take in her sad story though had wise words for her. She knew these but it helped to be reminded her that the world wasn’t against her nor was her sadness over losing her pack yet again.

She smiled at the man and nodded. His words reminded her of Razekiel, he had said something of those words but about the great mother and of other things, but it reminded her of him nonetheless and she wondered what happened to the man that had been her one time crush. She knew that it had just been puppy love and that she would not be as attracted to him now as she once was.

“Yes and I hope this home is a good one. I suppose if I didn’t lose my pack I wouldn’t have met anyone new here.”

She said. She knew that she couldn’t stay sad forever, though it was hard because she lost a lot and it was her fault she left in the first place, though she wouldn’t have met Grace and hopefully soon she would have her to her owner and Eclipse liked making other happy. She didn’t know Grace was owned by someone else until Saul recognized the horse and so did Skye. She was a rare looking horse so it wasn’t hard to tell if she had belong to someone else.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Despite her losses, the earthen-furred wolf seemed bright enough. There was no misery or moroseness to her at all, and it was wonderful to be around canines who did not seem to absorb much of their drab surroundings. Sobirat'sya was a hard place and it bred hard canines. It would seem this was not so on this side of the ocean -- perhaps the forestry and nature of these lands kept canines from going mad with human artifacts and lifestyles.

Yes, he said, grinning. Already good things happen, even because of bad. All of life like this, I think. When I leave Sobirat'sya, I meet woman. Wonderful woman! But she did not... he trailed off, cocking his head and thinking. She did not feel what I feel. She leave, abandon, he said, flicking his hand absently at thoughts of Runa. She was no ghost in his past -- he could speak openly of her. But this is okay, because without her, maybe I never find ship, come here, join Cercatori, meet Eclipse Soulstorm, and many other wonderful canines here.

This was earnestly what Vasiliy felt; though it had hurt to be betrayed, he refused to let an individual occurrence dampen his entire life. This is good home, he promised, smiling. I help make it so -- you, too. Cercatori would be an entirely different place if it was not filled with the faces Vasiliy now considered familiar.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 378 OOC:

She usually dwelled on her thoughts her fears and anything else that happened unless there was a distraction. This man was a big distraction and he seemed to pour good mood out of him where he went. At least that’s how Eclipse felt when they first started talking. He spoke of a woman he had been with and her ears fell back respectfully and she looked at him with sad eyes. Even though his english was broken she was able to understand the full intentions of his words. She did brighten a little as his story went on and she nodded almost puppyishly. He was right there was always something good that could happen from something bad. That’s how she felt he was trying to convey to her. Though that thought wouldn’t stick when she would dwell on her parentage again.

“yes this is a good home. For as long as I’m here I’ll make it better!”

She said. SHe would never promise to stay forever though because life changed and she knew not everything stayed the same and she would possibly end up moving on again trying to find something else that was worthless in information as that of what she had gone looking before. His words did help her ease her mind a bit and she felt a bit more comfortable. She turned her attention to the horses. Grace was now grazing and the foal was nibbling at the grass, testing it out, though it would be a little while before he would actually start eating it.

“So what is it you are going to do for the pack? I like to hunt, I’m pretty good with a bow. I can take down a doe with at least two shots and I’m not too bad at cooking if I don’t say so myself. So I figured I could help with that and the garden. It’s lovely already but I just like making things grow.”

She said. Feeling that the discussion change was too much for her at the moment and she wanted to find a different subject. She knew he fished and cooked the fish but it didn’t seem like the type of thing he would do solely.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by Raze!

The dark-furred wolf considered her words, wondering. He had taken up the rank of Venditore and was therefore supposed to trade for the pack, but he knew he might also take a co-rank, as well. He thought over this a moment, fingers twirling a particularly long blade of grass. He broke it off and spun it in his fingers, a rumbling noise of thought echoing from deep in his chest as his blue eyes considered the treeline on the horizon and the sky above. Scenery such as that helped when one was thinking.

He answered a moment later, looking back toward the blue-eyed woman with a frown. You have many talent. I do not, the Russian confessed, albeit quietly, as if ashamed of his lacking. Maybe I fish and hunt for the pack? Fish is what I know best. You think this is good? He fretted about how useful he could make himself to Cercatori d'Arte, and feared being deemed too lacking in artistic talent or creative ways for the pack. I do not know many art things, he confessed, ears folding backwards.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 246 OOC:

“Perhaps you could find a talent! There are so many things we can do! But fishing and hunting are great things to pride in. We all need to eat!”

She said as the man took his time in answering. She had an answer for him straight away, her sullen look she had when she met him disappeared and she was showing her young age at last. Her tail wagged at the possibilities this wolf could learn. She knew she wanted to do so many things that this pack had to offer, learn what else the other canines knew. She was young and quick to want to know what did what by taking it apart and trying to put it back together (though not always in a literal sense)

“Do you do trading and stuff? Maybe you might do well with that, and I hear they have a boat here. Perhaps you could help sail it?”

She asked, she didn’t know where the boat was but she heard there was one here that helped with the trading. She thought about learnign to trade, haggle, make bargains and such, but she found herself liking her garden far more and her cooking best. Her hunting, tending the garden, and taking care of the horses kept her quite busy. Not to mention exploring the huge territory that belonged to Cercatori. She did like it here, could even love it if she tried.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(228)

Vasiliy is by me!

Though she was quick to reassure and encourage him, the dark-furred hybrid was not entirely convinced. He'd seen Dalgina carving, he had seen paintings and drawings and other sorts of art, he knew of sculpture, but all of these things seemed completely beyond him. It seemed those sorts of things would require finesse and skill, and Vasi had the large, clumsy hands of one accustomed to hard work. Still, he did not look quite so glum after Eclipse had spoken; smiling, the granite-shaded wolf was happy to see someone quite so excited. We? You will learn with me?

It would be good, above all else, to have a someone -- someone also new to the pack -- with which to experiment and try new things. He would not fear messing up and making a fool of himself, or making something ugly and unworthy of hanging on the border tree -- he felt Eclipse would not laugh at him, even if his work ended up being atrocious. I have little of value to trade, he confessed, frowning. Things I bring from Russia, but not many. I can sail boat -- is there crew? Captain? He did not know where to start with the Cercatori boat, and he was too excited at its prospect to consider that Eclipse might know just about as much about the boat as he himself did.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 210 :: OOC: I derped lol.

He perked up and Eclipse’s smile grew, it always made her happy to make someone else happy as well. It filled her own heart to see him perk up and his surprise at her offer to learn with him. After all she was a hunter and a cook. She could do no more than he could. Well at least compared to those in the pack. She smiled at him shrugging.

“I don’t think you have to trade your own stuff and I found that there are so many different old human homes that they still have stuff in them. Trading that stuff could help.”

Though it was the mention of the boat that got him hooked. The way he perked right up and questioned her with things she knew nothing about. It made her giggle and hold her hand up. She of course knew nothing about boats. Had never even stepped a paw on one.

“I’m sorry I don’t know about the boat. I am sure Skye does though. I mean after all she is our leader.”

She said offering to the excited older man. It was plain to see that she had said the right thing. Struck the right cord.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Scavenging -- of course! The granite-furred wolf put a paw to his forehead and made an exasperated face. Why does my head not give good thought? he lamented, shaking his head and laughing. Of course, scavenge, he said, snapping his fingers as he did. When I am very little, I take much from ruins in Sobirat'sya. Many things, humans have! he declared. Humans had created quite a lot of garbage and scarred the earth, of course, but one couldn't discount their contributions, either: for every ten worthless pieces of scrap, there was one marvelous and magical treasure of humanity.

Aye, I will ask her, he said, nodding. Skye will know -- it is her boat, the Russian said, grinning happily with himself for the cleverness of such a response. His tail was wagging, the slow, sweeping wag of contentment indicating he was thoroughly well-pleased. He must get to know this boat -- he wondered if she had a name? All good boats had names. The granite-furred Russian knew this instinctively -- Dvina, named for the river flowing into the White Sea; Korolyeva More, the sea queen; even treacherous Zaria. You have given many ideas to me, the Russian said, grinning. Eclipse was a smart girl -- or, at least, she was smarter than Vasiliy.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
WC: 254 OOC: As much as this saddens me... I think we are nearly finished /lecry

“Oh I’m sure you have very good ideas and thoughts,”

Eclipse said trying to make him feel better. She wasn’t always on the ball herself though she was far more excited by a prospective learning situations and a new friend that seemed just as excited as she was now. Especially with this boat idea. She nodded excitedly as he shared his thoughts and thought of what she could get from places or had seen that she could possibly trade for something she would want or need. It was a thought for the future. She nodded as he agreed to speaking with Skye about it.

“Yes I am sure she’ll know. And i bet she’ll at least let you work on it even if it does have a captain already.”

She offered and perhaps he could find a way to become captain if something happened to the one there now. She could, in a way see his mind working as he thought quietly and smiled at his words blushing a little.

“It was nothing really, I like helping others. It makes me feel better.”

She wanted to add “about herself” in meaning that she would be helping rather than hurting and in turn becoming what most of her family was. She refused those words to come out though. He didn’t need to know the inside workings of her mind any more than she needed to know his, no matter how curious she was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(--) Can end whenever! OOC end is fine too if want. :3

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasi grinned at her reassurance, though he was a little vexed by it. Had he seemed down? The gray-furred Russian could be solemn, certainly, but he was generally optimistic. Had he given her the wrong idea, somehow? He pored over this quietly even as she spoke, nodding his head slowly. He was sure Skye would allow him to at least help on the boat -- if it was a sea-faring vessel, it was large and required many hands. This was not as large a concern as Eclipse's previous words, however, and as she continued, he thought he understood.

Eclipse, daragaya, why you need feel better? His voice was gentle and without pressing; his smile, though scaled back from the broad grin it had been previously, but it was still there, lingering on his muzzle. Do you feel bad? Is it family things, like you say before? She'd told him of her scattered family, but perhaps it was something deeper. Vasiliy doubted he'd be able to help, but sometimes it wasn't about doing anything so much as listening. He was capable of that much, at the very least.

<style>
</style>[/html]